tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
burgundia
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
Carol
8 posters

U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning

mudra
    mudra

U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning - Page 2 Empty Re: U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning

Post  mudra Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:24 am

Coronavirus Update: Over 67,000 Cases, One Case in Egypt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbmtCyRbLiQ

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning - Page 2 Empty Re: U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning

Post  mudra Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:26 pm

Del Bigtree On Coronavirus And The Coming MANDATORY Vaccination Program!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZIKikFD4q8

Love Always
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:25 pm

Good video Double Thumbs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:01 am

Sadhguru speaks of Coronavirus

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BiuH1V-OMR8

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:08 am

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:07 am

Stay away from smart phones Nuke
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:45 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:38 pm

California tells 7600 people to self quarantine

https://youtu.be/D-SmTukJ-1M

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:44 pm

Covid 19 prepare for global supply chain disruption

https://youtu.be/sP_u919JgoU

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:50 pm

Shipping shutdowns

https://youtu.be/j9QcvDaUvtg

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:55 pm

Corona virus update: escapes containment

https://youtu.be/kgbOuMr-sH4

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:37 pm

Interview with Cliff Choi from Hong Kong

https://youtu.be/VdYs3hwXL6M

Love Always
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:01 am

If there's anything you need you better buy it now before the herds stampede
    Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:13 am

Swanny wrote:If there's anything you need you better buy it now before the herds stampede
    Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow Cow

Seems You got it Swanny.
    All we need is love won't be enough this time imho.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:55 am

Reports of total chaos on cruise ship

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAs_w3q5nSk&t=586s
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:03 am

Ao Air unveils it's respiratory protection to the Las Vegas CES show to an amazing response.  The Atmos is a new form of respiratory protection which is up to 50 times better than the standard seal based masks and respirators on the market today.  The technology has potential in wildfire clean up, healthcare, infectious disease prevention and today is ideal for those at risk of air pollution.

iMask? Companies Race To Build Next-Gen Facewear To Block Germs
    https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/no-silly-not-imask-companies-race-build-next-generation-facewear-block-germs

So, here's something you haven't heard unless you read ZeroHedge.

Several companies, as far as what we can see, are racing to build the next generation of wearable air purifiers for the face to block germs and dirty air, just because legacy masks aren't effective.

In the wake of the Covid-19 outbreak in China, South Korea, Japan, and quickly spreading across the world, personal protective gear sales had sharply moved higher in the last month, something we've documented on various occasions.

Earlier this month, we noted how Dyson patented a wearable air purifier that can also be used as headphones.

U.S. and Global PANDEMIC Preparedness Planning - Page 2 AO%20mask

The bad news is that they'll cost $350-400.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:48 am

all to script. an engineered virus and engineered scenario. Every year they threaten us with something major.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:18 am

Vidya Moksha wrote: all to script. an engineered virus and engineered scenario. Every year they threaten us with something major.

Yup.. however the masks are cool but not effective if virus can be transmitted to the eyes.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:38 am

Carol wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote: all to script. an engineered virus and engineered scenario. Every year they threaten us with something major.

Yup.. however the masks are cool but not effective if virus can be transmitted to the eyes.

which it can. and isnt it hard to kill the virus? doesn't desiccate. which is cool if you are a virus... seems to be asian specific..best line i saw is "it's just the chinese defragging their population".
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:45 am

The other years I hardly paid attention.
    This year I do.
    Go understand.

Love Always
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:25 pm

mudra wrote:

The other years I hardly paid attention.
    This year I do.
    Go understand.

Love Always
    mudra
    Its all expected. I dont think this will have a direct impact on europe in the disease sense. At some point they need to introduce a world government. My guess is this will be science / quarantine /vaccine related. So it could be the start of that. But I dont think so. Not for europe anyway, there just wont be the deaths. More people are still kicked to death by mules each year (ok so i made that up, but i bet i am not far wrong) .. remember the media is guiding where they want folk to think...

And prep is just a mental state. Fear is the worst enemy in all of this. thats why they give so much fear away for free.. constantly...

Fukushima might have killed us all (as a species), we just dont realise it yet. (and there are probably anti radiation technologies)

i thought the world as we know it would end upon madame president winning.. when she didnt I thought we had longer before it gets really bad,,, and im not feeling it like i did a few years back. trump is serving the zionist cause remarkably well, so they are not going to rock the boat (not sure if there are 2 jewish tribes warring in this?) . fulford reckons its china vs israel... so we will see. be glad you have a front row seat for the occasion..
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:33 pm

If i had posted in the bridge thread before this one, then my last post in here, containing zionist 'conspiracy' would have been my 666th. gotta laugh really.. who says we are hypnotized by numbers? geek
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:26 pm

I am always at the front seat of my universe you know Vidhya.
    So now its covid 19 on the menu.
    These are all opportunities for exercises in presence to me.
    I think prices are going to rise so a few provisions in stock won't do any harm.
    For the rest I would have loved to have a food garden. But I am rather late on that goal and considering all I 'll have to face still that I know this year plus all that I don't know , time for that dream hasn't come yet.
    Its sometimes better not to have a dream. Then you don't see wether you are late or too early ☺

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Food is always a good investment. Prices always rise, so good financial sense and you have something to eat. I have months worth of food stored in my van! Mostly dried beans and pulses. I am always in a place i can forage for fresh greens. If I need to. I have easy access to organic veg at the moment.

Firewood is key too.. need to cook and keep warm.. but yeah, no popcorn thanks but while we are projecting away from the moment we may as well watch the movie unfold..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:34 pm

State of emergency declared in Italy

https://youtu.be/Aae9hbJgKRo

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 am