tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

What happened to Max Igan

mudra
    mudra

What happened to Max Igan Empty What happened to Max Igan

Post  mudra Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:58 am

The truth wether you like it or not

https://youtu.be/2XctKWOO1pI

Idea ...

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

What happened to Max Igan Empty Re: What happened to Max Igan

Post  Swanny Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:18 pm

Apology excepted Max

I think he's lost it Hmmm

Maybe he's going to tell us his name is Jesus or that he's a Rothschild
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:17 am

That's a real mish mash of theories he's going on about there.  I'm still trying to process it all to fully understand what he's trying to say.  scratch

What's new to me is that he says the parasites feed on the 'light' (rather than our negative emotions) - our ah-hah moments - and also use them to find out where we're all at via the Truth Movement.  Looking for 'The One', the only winner of the current 'Game' ???????????

Then he says the 'losers' will be destroyed in the cataclysms that will mark the end of the current ' war game' they are playing with us, buried etc etc to become mud fossils, but then he says we'll all become animals in the next 'game'.  So are those animals our spirits then?  Does he know/believe we are not our bodies?  He doesn't really go into that side of things.

But then again I found him a little hard to keep up with at times.  He speaks so quickly and mumbles a bit.

And yeah, I'm with you Swanny wondering who he's going to say he really is ---------- his 'real' name.  Should be revealing.

What interests me most here is the pattern I've seen over and over again in the 'Truth Movement' with 'revelations' that come to us from supposedly 'higher' sources outside of ourselves, but are connected to 'within' by the recipient.  Most of the time they are seized on as proof that they are 'on the right track' and accept it in their hearts, even when the 'source' tells them they are someone 'special'.  And THAT LAST item is the part that always worries me and makes me question the info given.  

No matter how 'good', humble and 'critical' in our thinking we try to be on our journey, being told we are 'special' in some way so often seems to suck us in to believing whatever it is those 'higher' beings tell us.  I think we all, at an ego level, want it to be so and maybe see it as a reward for all our 'hard work'?  But to me, that is a major red flag about the possible source of the message given.  Neutral

Last edited by Sanicle on Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification of a point)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:38 am

btw I read a story on News.com.au a day or so ago about the 'conspiracy theories' going around about our bushfires and Max got a mention. See the excerpt below.
    Even though it's online, this news site is basically MSM, and it doesn't make Max 'look good' imo. I find it interesting that he should be introduced now to MSM in this light given what he's now sharing himself.

Australian conspiracy theorist Max Igan, who has generated nearly a million views for his series of videos decrying the “Australian Holocaust”.

In one, Mr Igan claimed that an unspecified cabal had been “spraying this country with accelerants” while also deliberately drying the continent to create “the perfect storm”.

“They’re going to blame all this on climate change … they intend to genocide this country,” he told viewers.

The video had been shared more than 12,000 times on Facebook alone.
    Full article: https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/conspiracists-say-lasers-and-exploding-smart-meters-used-to-start-bushfires-to-make-way-for-a-new-train-network/news-story/24f154722befb3b3c20b748e3336ea19

I love you
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:41 am

I thought his videos about the drought were really good and that he would wake a few people up but he's pretty much trashed them now by saying this stuff. He should have waited a couple of months Neutral
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:43 am

OK, Max left a statement in the comments section four hours ago.  He's making a bit more sense now imo.  Here it is:

Max Igan wrote:
    Pinned by thecrowhouse
    thecrowhouse
    4 hours ago (edited)
    I know Im very discombobulated in the video, but my mind is blown to pieces right now and the thing is that when you know how the game works. Its both globe and flat its just that its not all happening on the same level. But whats more insidious about the whole thing is what even asking the question is doing to us all on a deeper level. I will talk one day soon when Im able but I am physically, mentally, psychicly and emotionally, spiritually exhausted right now. I have received 5 days of the most intense downloads in a constant stream of information like nothing I ever dreamed possible. I was awake for two days and nights straight. One night of absolute bliss, a night in hours of the most profound horror my mind could comprehend. I relived every significant moment of my life, found out why every single thing happened the way it did, what this world is, why it is this way, how it got like that, what this game is and what the end of the game is. I saw how the globe earthers, the flat earthers, the fractal reality people, the electric universe guys. All are correct to a degree. The trick is in seeing how the puzzle fits together. As i said in the clip, everyone will think Im nuts but it is what it is. The right ones will hear it, the rest never will. I still have a lot to process before I will have any hope of being able to explain what I was shown in any kind of coherent fashion. But I will explain myself better as soon as I am able.
    Much love to all.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:00 am

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else had any unusual experiences occur on Saturday night/Sunday like Max did. I did, but not as 'out there' as his thank goodness. If you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine. Razz
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:05 am

Thanks for your comments Swanny and Sanicle as well as own research Sanicle.
    I have known Max for years through his videos. A real gentleman and a fine being of integrity.
    Something definitely happened to him in the last few days.
    I will let things unfold a few steps further before forming an opinion about these latest happenings.
    Nothing wrong having a download , for experiencing a HaHa moment. Thats how it is when the veil is lifting.

Its more the mechanics of how it happened , the flash of light that triggered he incident that is holding my attention.
    I need to know more.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:19 am

Sanicle wrote:Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else had any unusual experiences occur on Saturday night/Sunday like Max did.  I did, but not as 'out there' as his thank goodness. If you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine.   Razz

Nothing special that I can remember.
    This should not prevent you to share your experience would you wish to Sanicle. Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:20 pm

I've been watching him for years now as well, I even met him in Glastonbury a few years ago

The thing is he doesn't know what's happening anymore than any of us do.
    For the record I couldn't careless whether the world is flat or a globe, what difference would it make to me? Huh ? I know they've lied to us about everything study I don't believe anything these days Malletzky

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Swanny wrote:
    I don't believe anything these days  Malletzky

I believe I am John Wayne

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:28 pm

Love that music!   cheers  Thanks Vidya.  But troubled genius and eerie lyrics.

I don't believe anything as the one truth anymore either, but I also believe everything people experience as having some basis in what it is.  I'm thinking of a kaleidoscopic situation at present but that's just mho. At present. Razz
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:23 am

The truth trap

https://youtu.be/64tpPF2xaTo

Brilliant

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:56 am

Excellent! He didn't get sucked in. Good on ya Max!!! Thubs Up
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:12 am

He's deleted the other video Nuke

Nice to meet you John Jenneta
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:50 am

Sanicle wrote:Excellent!  He didn't get sucked in.  Good on ya Max!!!    Thubs Up

I agree ☺
    An amazing man and an impeccable spirit.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:53 am

Sanicle wrote:Excellent!  He didn't get sucked in.  Good on ya Max!!!    Thubs Up

Sorry Mudra, but I was just typing out what I've written below while you were making the comment above.  

Or did he?  He mightn't have fallen for the 'saviour' bit, but maybe he's got a whole new lot of people believing in, and being afraid of, the mind parasites and this other virtual reality created by the WWW, which includes the 'flat earth' scenario.  And if it really is fear and anger that they prefer to feed on, well Max is just going to increase that supply isn't he, maybe especially in the 'flat earthers'?  Plus, energy follows thought, so the more who 'believe' in these parasites, the more energy/power they are given.

There is always some truth in what's 'given' to suck us in, but then there's usually a new trap or two as well.  His ego has probably been stroked a little by apparently being able to figure the game they were trying to play with him out and he might become a little paranoid about what 'they' might try to do next.

But then I don't have all the answers either and don't know that I want them anymore anyway due to what I've already shared and we can go on and on about the maybe this and maybe thats.  As you say Swanny, what difference does it make anyway?  For me "The glitter has worn off', so I think I'll just leave Max's revelations alone as well.  
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:53 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Swanny wrote:
    I don't believe anything these days  Malletzky

I believe I am John Wayne

Hey John ☺

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:27 am

Sanicle wrote:

Sorry Mudra, but I was just typing out what I've written below while you were making the comment above.  

Or did he?  He mightn't have fallen for the 'saviour' bit, but maybe he's got a whole new lot of people believing in, and being afraid of, the mind parasites and this other virtual reality created by the WWW, which includes the 'flat earth' scenario.  And if it really is fear and anger that they prefer to feed on, well Max is just going to increase that supply isn't he, maybe especially in the 'flat earthers'?  Plus, energy follows thought, so the more who 'believe' in these parasites, the more energy/power they are given.

There is always some truth in what's 'given' to suck us in, but then there's usually a new trap or two as well.  His ego has probably been stroked a little by apparently being able to figure the game they were trying to play with him out and he might become a little paranoid about what 'they' might try to do next.

But then I don't have all the answers either and don't know that I want them anymore anyway due to what I've already shared and we can go on and on about the maybe this and maybe thats.  As you say Swanny, what difference does it make anyway?  For me "The glitter has worn off', so I think I'll just leave Max's revelations alone as well.  

I agree with you about his ego, he needs to work on that. albino
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:11 pm

Swanny wrote:
    Nice to meet you John Jenneta

get off your tortoise and drink your milk.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:26 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO...
    What happened to Max Igan Max_Headroom_design_black

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:10 am; edited 3 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:28 pm

Hello Sanicle,

I understand your point of view.
    Quite pertinent as always ☺

I look at it this way regarding Max:
    his last video is not an end all to me.
    I believe as for some others of us he has a few things to process still.

I am quite happy though he sorted out a few things, made sense of that flash of light he perceived, could sleep at last and seems in better shape then in that previous video in my OP.
    I could follow his line of reasoning in a way and even resonate with a few things.
    But in general its been a while now "stories "are not what I consider important.

We are gifted with knowledge from the silent One within.
    I am happy for Max that he realized this
    This to me is important.

The parasites are real. I've observed and experienced them many times. They are not an outside force to me but something build in into the mind and that we have no clue exists unless we begin to pay attention.
    They account for inner chatter, circuitry , automatic responses, irrationnal decisions , a sense of "self" importance
    which divides and breeds dichotomies...
    misemotions , the experience of time, distorted perceptions...It pins one in a fixed frame of mind and bounderies.

However all this does is depriving us of personal power by veiling our Conscious Awareness as beings much in the same way clouds do veil the Sun. Yet despite this the Sun remains shining.

As Conscious and aware beings we do have the ability to take viewpoints.

Depending where we look from we will unknowingly limit our view, consider the sky is plumbed and ridden with a few aggressive lightning bolts or we will dare lift the veil and then find we shine our Light as the sun does and enjoy the panoramic view wether it rains or not.

Love from me
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:56 am

Yes, poor old Max.  It'll probably take him quite some time yet to integrate all he was given AND in such a traumatic way.  I think he's coming through it really well too actually.  I'm just blathering on as I usually do, the Gemini mind always seeming to look at both (or more) sides of any statements made by anyone.  There's always a 'but' in everything in my mind, haha.  Maybe it's the parasites Annoyed Boxer

Anyway, I know it's ultimately up to him what he accepts of his download, the same as it is for us what we accept of our own or those of others, becoming the perception and perspective we live our own lives through.  We can only do our best with that.  And in my mind accepting something as is isn't necessarily the same as believing it.  Plus you can love and believe in the person without necessarily believing everything they tell you.  I think we all do that.

I'm intrigued with you saying that you've "observed" the parasites.  What do they look like my friend? I love you

Last edited by Sanicle on Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed stupid comments)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:09 am

Mudra wrote:But in general its been a while now "stories "are not what I consider important.

I love a good story! I read lots of fantasy and science fiction books actually and it amazes me how many of the authors say things like, "The characters write themselves" or "I basically just take down what's dictated" and that they often don't even know what's going to happen next in the story or how it's going to end.  I've picked up quite a few good tidbits in them as well, things that resonate with me.  

I do wonder though where some of the nasty things book authors have the 'bad guys' do in the stories come from -- what sort of mind comes up with these things.  But maybe that's the parasite mind talking too.

I love it when members here tell their own stories too, although I know for them it is their truth, not just a story.  I love them all and believe they experience everything they say they do!!  They make life and living in our reality much more interesting than it would be otherwise.   cheers  Cheerful

Last edited by Sanicle on Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:19 pm

A Message from Max Igan
    21st january 2020

https://youtu.be/8Um4uSmTaIY

Love Alw always

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 pm