tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

WELCOME TO MARS - PART 1

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

WELCOME TO MARS - PART 1 Empty WELCOME TO MARS - PART 1

Post  Carol Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:29 am

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

WELCOME TO MARS - PART 1 Empty Re: WELCOME TO MARS - PART 1

Post  Carol Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:31 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:32 am

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:11 pm

Hey Carol ,  very interesting presentations and the whole Mars thing fascinates me on a few levels.  I assume you have more info on this subject than i would. So can i ask some questions to bring me up to speed ?

Firstly what is the " reported " purpose of going to mars ?    

Secondly why is " Randy Cramer " allowed to speak about ATS programs in a public environment ?

Thirdly a curious reply to Simon Parkes about the technology to rebuild a human after trauma. Why did he phrase the response like that ? its about 12 min 30 sec in on part 3.

What Randy talks about and his descriptions are quite accurate in comparison to my experiences so on that level he is fascinating to me. But a large part of me thinks this is a pat of a bigger FF to be enacted.

Carol if you recall i was saying a major event was to take place around june / july 2029 ... Im now getting Aug 2027 ... so its shifted closer which can be interpreted in a few ways.

id love to hear your thoughts :0)

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:55 am

NANUXII wrote:Hey Carol ,  very interesting presentations and the whole Mars thing fascinates me on a few levels.  I assume you have more info on this subject than i would. So can i ask some questions to bring me up to speed ?

THEY'VE HAD BASES ON MARS FOR YEARS. I PERSONALLY KNEW SOMEONE WHO WORKED THERE. IN ADDITION, ANDREW BASIAGO TALKED ABOUT HOW HIS FATHER ALSO STORED CLASSIFIED PAPERS AT ONE OF THE OFFICES ON MARS. I ALSO SAW A PICTURE OF THE OFFICE SPACE INSIDE AT THE MARS BASE. THERE IS A BRAKE AWAY CIVILIZATION FROM EARTH ON MARS AND THEY DO RESEARCH THERE.

Secondly why is " Randy Cramer " allowed to speak about ATS programs in a public environment ?

PERHAPS IT'S A SLOW RELEASE PERTAINING TO DISCLOSURE. HAVING TALKED TO OTHERS WHO ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN DISCLOSURE WHO WERE WITH THE SECRET GOVERNMENT THEY SHARED THAT THE WERE FOLKS WITHIN THAT WANTED SOME OF THE INFORMATION TO BECOME PUBLIC. THE PRESIDENT JUST ANNOUNCE A NEW MILITARY 'SPACE' DIVISION SO IT WOULD SEEM THIS IS ALL TIED TOGETHER IN VARIOUS SUBTLE WAYS.

Thirdly a curious reply to Simon Parkes about the technology to rebuild a human after trauma.  Why did he phrase the response like that ?  its about 12 min 30 sec in on part 3.  

EMERY SMITH ALSO DISCUSSED THIS PROCESS IN THE WORKSHOP WE WERE IN WITH HIM. HE ALSO MENTIONS IT ON A VARIETY OF HIS PRESENTATION YOUTUBE VIDEOS AS CORY GOODE AND DAVID WILCOCK AS WELL. RANDY, CORY AND EMERY ALL HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS TECHNOLOGY

What Randy talks about and his descriptions are quite accurate in comparison to my experiences so on that level he is fascinating to me. But a large part of me thinks this is a pat of a bigger FF to be enacted.  

POSSIBLY BUT IT MAY ALSO BE LEADING UP TO DISCLOSURE WHICH I SUSPECT IS PRESIDENT TRUMP'S ULTIMATE GOAL. AFTER ALL HIS UNCLE WORKED WITH TESLA AND IS ALSO INTERFACED WITH TIME TRAVEL.

Carol if you recall i was saying a major event was to take place around june / july 2029 ...  Im now getting Aug 2027 ...  so its shifted closer which can be interpreted in a few ways.

I THOUGH IT WAS MORE ALONG SPRING OF 2029, MARCH. THIS WAS ALSO DISCUSSED BY NAUGHTY BEAVER. POLE SHIFT POSSIBLE / PROBABLY, MEGA SOLAR FLARE / NIBARU - COMBINATION OF ALL 3?

N
    N

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:12 pm

Carol wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:Hey Carol ,  very interesting presentations and the whole Mars thing fascinates me on a few levels.  I assume you have more info on this subject than i would. So can i ask some questions to bring me up to speed ?

THEY'VE HAD BASES ON MARS FOR YEARS. I PERSONALLY KNEW SOMEONE WHO WORKED THERE. IN ADDITION, ANDREW BASIAGO TALKED ABOUT HOW HIS FATHER ALSO STORED CLASSIFIED PAPERS AT ONE OF THE OFFICES ON MARS. I ALSO SAW A PICTURE OF THE OFFICE SPACE INSIDE AT THE MARS BASE. THERE IS A BRAKE AWAY CIVILIZATION FROM EARTH ON MARS AND THEY DO RESEARCH THERE.

SO Its for research  ?

PERHAPS IT'S A SLOW RELEASE PERTAINING TO DISCLOSURE. HAVING TALKED TO OTHERS WHO ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN DISCLOSURE WHO WERE WITH THE SECRET GOVERNMENT THEY SHARED THAT THE WERE FOLKS WITHIN THAT WANTED SOME OF THE INFORMATION TO BECOME PUBLIC. THE PRESIDENT JUST ANNOUNCE A NEW MILITARY 'SPACE' DIVISION SO IT WOULD SEEM THIS IS ALL TIED TOGETHER IN VARIOUS SUBTLE WAYS.

Thirdly a curious reply to Simon Parkes about the technology to rebuild a human after trauma.  Why did he phrase the response like that ?  its about 12 min 30 sec in on part 3.  

EMERY SMITH ALSO DISCUSSED THIS PROCESS IN THE WORKSHOP WE WERE IN WITH HIM. HE ALSO MENTIONS IT ON A VARIETY OF HIS PRESENTATION YOUTUBE VIDEOS AS CORY GOODE AND DAVID WILCOCK AS WELL. RANDY, CORY AND EMERY ALL HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS TECHNOLOGY

Ok but why did Randy phrase his answer to Simon that way ?   does it not seem strange as a reply " Yes I would say that we definitely had the technology "   This is strange language to use about an event that actually happened and to refer the technology as past tense , i realise he is talking about the past as the subject however the technology is also referred to as in the past as opposed to the method. These are intended as prepositions but rather qualify as propositions.

POSSIBLY BUT IT MAY ALSO BE LEADING UP TO DISCLOSURE WHICH I SUSPECT IS PRESIDENT TRUMP'S ULTIMATE GOAL. AFTER ALL HIS UNCLE WORKED WITH TESLA AND IS ALSO INTERFACED WITH TIME TRAVEL.

Carol if you recall i was saying a major event was to take place around june / july 2029 ...  Im now getting Aug 2027 ...  so its shifted closer which can be interpreted in a few ways.

I THOUGH IT WAS MORE ALONG SPRING OF 2029, MARCH. THIS WAS ALSO DISCUSSED BY NAUGHTY BEAVER. POLE SHIFT POSSIBLE / PROBABLY, MEGA SOLAR FLARE / NIBARU - COMBINATION OF ALL 3?

Nothing to do with Nibiru ... Nibiru as a threat does not exist imo.  Im talking about a planed " happening " that is linearly dictated by event sequence.  

N
    N

If i were to make a call i would say his presentations are a series of well researched responses originally learned by means of audio and pictorial files.

When he speaks of his experiences he is tapping into his auditory and sensory creative brain as opposed to his memory complex. Lots of shoulder shrugging and squinting.  When he speaks of his assignments and superiors he has a lot of trauma associated with his interactions. When someone talks about negative or traumatising events, their blood capillaries in the nose contract and cause them to touch their nose. At the beginning of part 3 when he talks about being shot/hacked to pieces he does not show any sign of trauma... this is very curious to me.

Also in part 2 at 11 min 10 sec approx you see him talking about his learning process and then putting it into a actual dynamic almost fluffing one key word.  

There is a lot more i picked up on but i think ive made my point. Regardless i have on many occasion enjoyed him talking and find his data fascinating. So what im saying is his information is accurate , probably as high as 70% or more but i don't believe he actually had those experiences.

On the other hand when i watch Corey Goode talk i dont see this behavior, he is much more believable as a result.

N
    N
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:31 pm

I came across the following the other day and I thought "this is prior to Corey Goode's testimony.He may have read it when it came out."
    A few days later I discovered Bill Ryan had a similar feeling than mine and suspected Corey Goode of paraphrasing these books something I didn't know.

I havent read these books yet though nor did I thoroughly listen to what Corey Goode had to say. I quickly got disinterested with this person.
    In my opinion he completely put David Wilcock in his pocket and made him swallow about anythng he could.
    Just a first impression and personal opinion. As I said above not a subject I have been interested to investigate further.

The Mars force book 1

How Pat's involvement in the military cadet led to military abduction and suppression of psychic powers

https://books.google.be/books?id=36M_pFNWbEYC&pg=PA1&dq=the+mars+records+book+1&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj3373tvvDmAhUGaVAKHUdCD34Q6AEwAnoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=the%20mars%20records%20book%201&f=false

The Mars records book 1

http://www.greatdreams.com/TheMarsRecords.pdf

The Mars records book 2

https://books.google.be/books?id=TYeKQuQxH4IC&pg=PA7&lpg=PA7&dq=don+croft+death&source=bl&ots=ABb3cCUa4h&sig=ACfU3U3Gl2tcXXSrauBciXXt6ZfoyyAFUQ&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi5z8jTvPDmAhUNU1AKHZNvD0c4ChDoATAEegQIAxAD#v=onepage&q=don%20croft%20death&f=false

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:56 am

WELCOME TO MARS - PART 1 Tweet-de-la-muerte-edward-Snowden-1
    ALIENS & UFO'S Interdimensional Entities Are Visiting Us Confirms The FBI
    https://www.soulask.com/interdimensional-entities-are-visiting-us-confirms-the-fbi/

According to released documents from the FBI archives these so-called interdimensional entities have been visiting us for a long time and have taken precautions not to be seen in our visual spectrum and the only way they were detected in the first place is through infrared cameras! This is quite amazing stuff and a really big declaration by one of the world’s most respected law enforcement agencies? Could this be a load of old shoe laces or is there anything to this? Well, yes there is and it’s official as you can check for yourself right here:

WELCOME TO MARS - PART 1 FBI%20—%20UFO%20Part%201%20of%2016

The most curious thing about this whole thing is that the FBI even released these documents at all? So what that they’re declassified that doesn’t really matter especially if they deem it of national security then it doesn’t see the light of day! But according to the freedom of information act they must release them if there’s no threat or anything of a national security breach is unlikely to happen? That’s my understanding of it? So as it say’s further down, they are peaceful?

So after reading these papers, it states in them:

Part of the Disks carry crews, other’s are under remote control.
    Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane.
    These visitors are human-like but much larger in size.
    They are not “unknown word” Earth people, but come from their own world.
    They do not come from any “planet” as we use the word, but from an othoric planet which interpenertrates with our own and is not perceptible to us.

The bodies of the visitors, and the craft also, automatically “materialise” on entering the vibrancy of our dones matter. (Cp. “Apports”)

The disc possesses a type of radiant energy, or a ray which will easily disintergrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disapear from our vision without trace.

The region from which they come is not the “astral plane” but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of the aesoteric matter will understand these terms

They probably cannot be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar if a signal system can be devised for that apparatus.
    We give information and warning and can do no more. Let the newcomers be treated with every kindness, unless…

All that is blowing my mind because to know an FBI agent wrote this (it’s been declassified and released through the FBI own website OFFICIALLY).

The rest of that part of the page was not readable. But wow, what a read and half that was? It’s in the images above. Just enlarge them or go to the actual source itself, the FBI website whith the link I’ve provided and see for yourself? This is really, really cool stuff and I still have to look at the wesite address and yes, it is definitely the real deal. This is weird stuff guys, the actual FBI having released this information? It’s what we are looking for as far as evidencial proof is concerned, to put forward as a genuine Alien encounters.

This report reached the public in 2011 and was written by a high-ranking FBI agent whose name is unknown, as it remained completely anonymous for reasons of “national security.” This Colonel had assembled great amount of material on UFOs and extraterrestrials after having studied them for many years.

The declassified reports and documents make it clear that we were visited on several occasions by beings that could be considered as interdimensional extraterrestrials. According to the report some beings entered from an “ethereal plane” that coexists or coexists within our universe. Apparently these entities are able to materialize in our world and are seen as large, translucent beings.

These strange visitors sometimes can’t be seen with the naked eye, but an infrared camera is needed to capture them, apparently it’s clear that they have no intention of interacting with humans and also developed advanced techniques not to be detected avoiding our spectrum of visible light.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:08 am

NANUXII wrote:

If i were to make a call i would say his presentations are a series of well researched responses originally learned by means of audio and pictorial files.

When he speaks of his experiences he is tapping into his auditory and sensory creative brain as opposed to his memory complex. Lots of shoulder shrugging and squinting.  When he speaks of his assignments and superiors he has a lot of trauma associated with his interactions. When someone talks about negative or traumatising events, their blood capillaries in the nose contract and cause them to touch their nose. At the beginning of part 3 when he talks about being shot/hacked to pieces he does not show any sign of trauma... this is very curious to me.  

Also in part 2 at 11 min 10 sec approx you see him talking about his learning process and then putting it into a actual dynamic almost fluffing one key word.  

There is a lot more i picked up on but i think ive made my point. Regardless i have on many occasion enjoyed him talking and find his data fascinating. So what im saying is his information is accurate , probably as high as 70% or more but i don't believe he actually had those experiences.

On the other hand when i watch Corey Goode talk i dont see this behavior, he is much more believable as a result.

N
    N

Excellent observations and comments N. Thank you for that. I thought that he said he was created/made so wonder about that as well. Meaning more like a test tube baby or experiment of some sort. Good to know that he's about 70% on target. I had wondered about Corey Goode. I've seen Emery Smith in person and he is totally believable. Also he's a humble man which says a lot when it comes to his interactions with ET as that is something helps with their personal interactions.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:01 pm

Yes its the important part of sifting through the myriad of propaganda out there to always seek markers or " fact "

so to be clear 70% accurate according to me is merely that.

Observations of their temperament is very accurate. They are best described as peaceful reactionaries. If you do not tread on their toes you will be left alone. But the moment you do its over. Some even show extreme leniency in circumstances humans would not.

As for the Draconis i doubt very much he heard them speak. They will not utter words if they can mind link with you. Even then why would they speak when its impossible for you to understand ? They are extremely practical and straight forward.

Personally i think the whole mars base etc is a hoax, i was on the fence until recently i had very clear visions of it being part of an ff presentation. I am often projected propaganda to be part of my experience but what is interesting is when i am inside of it i can see the cracks. I can reverse engineer their presentation. At least its how it seems... i could be totally wrong but i feel confident of my senses. And to be clear i am speaking about ideas and postulation , not markers.

The moon is a good example... they tried to go there but were told to leave and never come back, hence the kubrick hoax footage. The moon is an observation satellite and its there to monitor comings and goings from the earth experiment / zoo. This place is a large depository of et specimens and a long term eugenics program and a few other things. I postulate this leg of the program would have been running for a little over 480,000 years or more.

Mars , are we there ? is it real ? i would say 87% Nugatory.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am