tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

How soon is Now a Gary Walton novel free on The Big Wobble

mudra
    mudra

How soon is Now a Gary Walton novel free on The Big Wobble Empty How soon is Now a Gary Walton novel free on The Big Wobble

Post  mudra Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:53 am

How soon is Now
    A novel by Gary Walton

I have written a novel which I will be serialising on The Big Wobble, one chapter every day. The book is an experiment as I have never embarked on anything quite like this before, I have had positive feedback from family and friends who have read part of the book so I have decided to post it free on the blog. All the events in the book have been taken from The Big Wobble

https://www.thebigwobble.org/2019/05/how-soon-is-now-new-novel-from-gary.html?m=1

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

How soon is Now a Gary Walton novel free on The Big Wobble Empty Re: How soon is Now a Gary Walton novel free on The Big Wobble

Post  Carol Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:08 am

Intro:

How Soon Is Now?
    Introduction

Scientists have for a long time now warned mankind of a "tipping point," for our precious planet, the crisis stage in a process, when a significant change takes place, the crisis, in this case, being a string of geological and social events coming together and causing a knock-on effect which would turn out to be the most significant change in the history of mankind. Planet Earth's tipping point happened in 2025. It began in the summer when a string of heatwaves smashed heat records from the west coast of Canada and the United States all the way across the northern hemisphere to Japan and the Korean Peninsula. A relentless heatwave which killed thousands, overwhelming hospitals with old and sick people suffering heat-related problems, the heatwave felt like it would go on forever. Temperatures nudging 50 deg C, 122 deg F hit parts of North America, southern Europe, parts of Russia, Japan, southern China and the Koreas. It started in late May and went on through to the end of August with some places not seeing rain for three months. Crops in many parts of the northern hemisphere failed due to drought and wildfires which wreaked havoc across the globe from the Tropic of Cancer to the Arctic Circle.

We had been warned for many many years but finally, greed and neglect had pushed us our precious planet over the edge leaving Earth, mankind's own home and it's diverse species and vegetation too damaged to ever recover.

After the heatwaves came the Atlantic hurricanes and the Pacific Typhoons, it was the hurricane season that wouldn’t quit, NOAA claimed it was in the top 5 most active seasons in the historical record dating back to 1851 and was the most active season since the crazy year of 2005, with September being even worse than the deadly September of 2018. The warm water of the Atlantic, because of the excessive heat was like rocket fuel feeding the hurricanes. The season produced 17 named storms of which 10 became hurricanes including seven major hurricanes (Category 3, 4 or 5) – including the first three major hurricanes to hit the continental U.S. since 2017. Two super typhoons hit southern Japan, the Philippines Taiwan and China. A super El Niño event exasperated the problem providing more warm water to feed the hurricanes, enormous algae blooms fuelled by the warm oceans killed fish and marine life by the billion, seabirds were also dying due to a lack of food.

Weather patterns influenced by the warm oceans, the super El Niño event and global carbon emissions from fossil fuel meant the planet was becoming unlivable.

My name is Cooper Watson and at the time I was a writer and a researcher, I had my own website tracking geophysical events, earthquakes, volcanoes and extreme weather, to get by I was writing a couple of columns for two local newspapers, appearing on the occasional TV or radio station broadcasting my thoughts and worries on extreme weather patterns, geophysics and climate change, my website generated a small income from adds and donations which meant money was tight but I got by. The record heatwaves and hurricanes had thrown me somewhat into the spotlight and my mail-box was brimming with people who wanted to help or interview me."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

How soon is Now a Gary Walton novel free on The Big Wobble Empty Re: How soon is Now a Gary Walton novel free on The Big Wobble

Post  Carol Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:15 am

It's ironic how I don't worry about any of these weather changes anymore having moved into the observer mode. We have no control over any of it other then what we do for ourselves when it comes to prepping.. and even that can mean nothing given what can happen with natural and weather manipulation. Even watching what happened to all those people in Paradise California with energy directed beams wiping out their homes leaving trees standing was a significant eye opener.

We're on the crest of various multiple weather tsunamis as this is an end of a weather cycle. Even the sun is expected to do it's big solar blast in 2046 (based on scientific data).

From my personal perspective I think we're meant to be happy irrespective of what is going on around us. Prepare in the ways that we can and just enjoy life.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Carol wrote:It's ironic how I don't worry about any of these weather changes anymore having moved into the observer mode. We have no control over any of it other then what we do for ourselves when it comes to prepping.. and even that can mean nothing given what can happen with natural and weather manipulation. Even watching what happened to all those people in Paradise California with energy directed beams wiping out their homes leaving trees standing was a significant eye opener.

We're on the crest of various multiple weather tsunamis as this is an end of a weather cycle. Even the sun is expected to do it's big solar blast in 2046 (based on scientific data).

From my personal perspective I think we're meant to be happy irrespective of what is going on around us. Prepare in the ways that we can and just enjoy life.

I quite agree Carol.
    Let's do whatever we are meant to do here with Heart and soul.
    Whatever the external conditions may be the aim as far as I am concerned is always the same.
    Know thiself and by doing so know the world.
    Where our attention goes energy flows that is a reality.
    If disasters land on the shore of my Consciousness I bring them to my Heart.
    As you I tend to not fix myself on anything in a rigid way.I know this would only makes things worse.
    Having a loose unfocalised attention works best for me.

Instead I remain open to the field of all possibilities where I know everything is already there perfect and balanced.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:00 am