tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Swannys' Theory of Life including Time Travel and Soulmates

Swanny
    Swanny

Swannys' Theory of Life including Time Travel and Soulmates Empty Swannys' Theory of Life including Time Travel and Soulmates

Post  Swanny Fri May 24, 2019 3:03 pm

After many years of thinking I've come up with a theory Idea

I've spent many many years thinking about time. One of the reasons was that I wanted to know if time travel was/is possible. My theory is that all of time has happened. This could explain DeJaVu and premonitions.

If you were to travel through time in my opinion you wouldn't be able to change anything. If you went back in time 100 years and met someone, you are from a future that to him hasn't happened yet, but the fact that you are there means it has, therefore someone could travel back 100 years to meet you, which means that all of time has happened.

When we incarnate I believe we chose the time we wish to live in and the body/ego and it's life we want to experience.
    The life of ------- life plays out exactly the same every time it is experienced. The soul that uses it uses it to experience life from that perspective.
    If you chose to be Swanny it's up to you what you take from the experience. One soul may live it full of joy, another may live it full of sorrow.

One of the reasons I have spent so much time thinking about time is because I lost my soulmate. I wanted to try to send a message back through time to my previous self to save her life. But not long ago I had an Ah-Ha moment.
    I believe soulmates travel through time together to help each other grow. Losing a soulmate is a powerful lesson and one that needs to be experienced for both parties.
    If I'm right and do we chose the time and bodies we wish to live in surely we can chose many lives simultaneously that mix and cross paths.

Difficult to explain.  scratch  You could split from your soulmate for many reasons, but that doesn't mean you will live the rest of your life without them. They could have already incarnated into the body of your next partner. It doesn't matter that the next partner is younger or older than you. Time is not linear and the power of the soul is infinite.

If you lose yours, don't be too sad, he/she could be just around the corner
    Let them go and find them again JT

Just remember
    Life... It's Just a Ride

Thoughts please Cool
    Swanny
    Swanny

Swannys' Theory of Life including Time Travel and Soulmates Empty Re: Swannys' Theory of Life including Time Travel and Soulmates

Post  Swanny Sat May 25, 2019 2:31 pm

Oh well I guess nobody's interested in my theory Lmfao
    mudra
    mudra

Swannys' Theory of Life including Time Travel and Soulmates Empty Re: Swannys' Theory of Life including Time Travel and Soulmates

Post  mudra Sat May 25, 2019 4:56 pm

And who is handing the menu over Swanny?

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 26, 2019 9:38 am

Swanny wrote:Oh well I guess nobody's interested in my theory Lmfao

Not so my friend Cheerful
    I tried 3 times in a row to post a reply shortly after I saw your post but was unsuccessful in doing it.
    Sometimes it's just not the right time Wink
    And suddenly by the end of the day it was all ok.
    Hope you understand my question.
    Who is handing the menu from where to choose who or what to be next ?

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun May 26, 2019 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun May 26, 2019 12:03 pm

Thanks for replying :)
    I don't know who has the menu or even if I'm able to read it flower
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun May 26, 2019 8:03 pm

Hi Swanny - I've been waiting for wiser minds than mine to answer you. All I've got to contribute is what I've been 'told' or read elsewhere by those who claim to know via hypnosis or whatever.

As regards time travel, it's more about "stepping sideways".

As regards soul mates, that we have more than one of those, and that there can be more than one manifestation of each of us in this reality at the same time. So yes, lots of choices. No need to be alone if that's your choice. cheers I love you

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 28, 2019 2:44 am

Its a fine theory Swanny .
    As one interprets the world so it manifests in my opinion💛👌

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 am