tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Lionhawk Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:07 pm

MY DEAREST,

You underestimate yourself. What you stated as to how it all works and how you entangle your healing gifts is exact. I totally understood what you said here. And maybe I didn't use the right words yesterday to convey my exact position in a much more refined way. Not to make excuses here, but I have been loaded with a lot of work as of late.

When I was on the back deck thinking about all of this and as to how things were unfolding as they did, I was at a loss as to why? Simply because I had operated out of love through this whole ordeal. Brook and I had come this far, overcoming so many things and why is this now happening? Love can also blind you. It is part of the polarity of love & hate. So I did have to step back and detach myself from that polarity so that I could see clearly as to what was going on. It went beyond the choice of do I stay or do I go? The simple thought came to me that despite what was occurring, there had to be a "soulution." {Charlotte came into my mind, saying, never give up}That's when I drew the line in the sand. Enough is enough! I had to stop running and face what was truly happening. Instead of reacting to it, to keep the peace out of love.

But first what I had to do was to know what was in this conflicted density field. I had to know all the friends and foes, and all obstacles within it, so that I could find a clear path through it. I also had to do this without any preconceptions or self-thoughts, as in the death of those things. It was then when I entered the source field and could see the density field. Everything in the density field, friends, foes, and obstacles was not in codes persee' but had tags with energy strings attached to them, attached to the friends, foes, and obstacles.

When I said above that you underestimate yourself, you had a large tag! So yes indeed your energy signature was there in that density field.

Mudra wrote, "Brook's post on Fb that day where I invited her to ask you to take a step back and to calmly see for yourself if all things considered the decision to leave was the best of choice."

For me, this was a redundancy issue and I didn't have to process this for a second time and that is why I booted you out. It was my way of defragging this process. I had already done what you had wanted to suggest even before you suggested it. Your tag drew my attention because it was larger than the rest. Simply because of your energy signature had a higher charge of radiance. Why your suggestion never came to my ears in the time span of what you had intended was because Brook and I weren't speaking at the time and she was emotionally upset. Also, know that the booting you out comment sounds kind of bad and I apologize for that, but at the same, it wasn't personal!

Also, know that I had to clarify all this today, not just for the sake of our conversation, but also for those who are listening in. Just out of respect!  

Another thing I want to mention was the meeting we had to get everything back on track... I had felt a fragment that she withheld from me and there was guilt in that fragment. I think this fragment is her posting of me leaving. I have forgiven her yesterday and I do understand it all now, thanks to you, Mudra. You are a true blessing! I don't feel so sad now because of your efforts. I hope that I have sufficiently ironed out what we have been discussing here, as I realized that I needed to clarify some things.

As far as social media goes, be careful what you post on there as it can cause some serious damage. I'm saying that to everybody. Rumors can spread in a few seconds on the Internet. Like a fire, once it starts.

After all this processing of this subject at hand, an alarm went off in my head. I had to ask myself, does this mean that I have gained another percentage point as to my sacred light? I don't have many points left to spare.  Crazy Happy

I agree as to another chapter of this book should be closed thanks to your help.

You had me @ NAMASTE'

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:17 pm

This conversation with you LionHawk is closing in the most graceful way.
    It makes me happy to know you found relief through it , clarity of mind and peace in your Heart.
    There is nothing I cherish more than to see a being rise from his ashes and be free. Its like waching the sun rising at the break of night and day.

Is that Brook I perceive smiling up there ☺

I find it a blessing to be your friend
    Thank You 🙏 Flowers

https://youtu.be/k9Gh6dn7hzQ

Love for You
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:13 pm

mudra wrote:This conversation with you LionHawk is closing in the most graceful way.
    It makes me happy to know you found relief through it, clarity of mind and peace in your Heart.
    There is nothing I cherish more than to see a being rise from his ashes and be free. It's like watching the sun rising at the break of night and day.

Is that Brook I perceive smiling up there ☺

I find it a blessing to be your friend
    Thank You 🙏 Flowers

https://youtu.be/k9Gh6dn7hzQ

Love for You
    mudra

Cool

So I decided to go take a nap after I had posted my last post. On the way to the bedroom, I was walking through the living room and Brook entered, how you say{?}, microcosm and was smiling big time! She said that everything was taken care of. So, you saw right. That was about 3:30 P.M. my time this afternoon.

I had called my lawyer earlier this afternoon and just left a message to be passed onto her. The message just said, "???." Yes, three question marks. We will see if she responds or not in regards to Brook's Estate. Maybe what has happened here in the last two days will facilitate the closing of her Estate as well?

Ditto on the friend and blessings thing. There has been an interesting exchange, to say the least. It is also with the hope that others can learn from what happened in this exchange. "NEVER GIVE UP!" If you do, you will lose what you cherish most. It's no argument! I was truly blessed to have Mudra here to assist me with this! Despite my pride and stubbornness to do everything on my own. That's another subject and another chapter.

So, changing gears here, I have been wanting to make a pot of beans with, "The Instant Pot." Been thinking about that for a week now, as to how to go about it as far as ingredients. I also have a Boston Butt, {pork Shoulder}, in the freezer and have been wanting to burn that up.

So, today I went to go take my nap. Entered the dream state. Well, here I am on a Saturday, it's raining, and I am in my kitchen. Perfect day for making a pot of beans. I had decided to make two batches as the Boston Butt I had was more than large enough to do that. Then the phone rings. I answer it and someone on the other end says, "We need you to come to work and give us a hand today."

Apparently I had a job. So I get there and some guy tells me that the company is going out of business and we need you to help us take an inventory. Then pointed me to where they wanted me to start. Well, everything was packed up in cardboard boxes of all sizes. Like it was brand new stuff. So I opened several and they were instruments of a super high tech nature, gold plated, along with what looked like stainless steel supporting hardware. Everything was so shiny, polished to the extreme shiny. This stuff was off the charts expensive. So I checked out other stuff close by and what I noticed was that others were doing the same thing I was doing. However, there were no supervisors. Just employees. Then I was told that everybody was allowed to pick what they wanted for themselves but the value of the picking would have to be fair in terms of value. I then realized a grand theft was in progress.

I woke up, thinking of the dream and I didn't feel like getting up just yet and went back to sleep. Entered the dream state once more. I found myself back in the same dream. Right where I had left off. I then said, "You can't do that and what about the building?" I then scooted down an aisle and ran into a supervisor. Apparently someone called one in because of what was going on. He asked me what was happening and why is it I was there. I told him I was called in. What I was told. The only thing I had on me was an Exacto knife and the packaging it came in. Matter of detail, I had put the knife back in the ripped packaging, and so he let me go, realizing I wasn't one of the thieves. But I knew then that my integrity was being tested and I guess I passed the test because he let me go.

I then woke up and said to myself...does this mean I gained another percentage point as to my sacred light? Not many points left...

Better get to the making of my bean project before I hit 92%.   Blink    

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:27 am

cheers" Never give up " cheers

Its all about

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Img_0014

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Img_0015

and

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Img_0016

You had an awesome dream LionHawk. It speaks by its own of your soul qualities Flowers

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Img_0017
    [url]

As for the bean pot I would love to hear what others have to say ?
    Carol must have one of her awesome recipes she may wish to share here Cheerful

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:56 am

Hah! Another point in sacred light? By now you should know that when your integrity was attacked that was a major life challenge for you. You passed.

There is so much here, in terms of emotional content in these posts that it takes time for me not only to read them but also assimilate at the various intellectual/emotional levels pertaining to what's unfolding within different posts.

Something I've not share before is that the printed word holds energy. Emotional energy. I feel this energy deep within and it's difficult at times to process it, so it takes time assimilate. Time to think about what's being shared. Time to do cross-referencing with internal emotional responses. Time to match energy frequency to know how to effectively respond, or not.

Lionhawk... you are only 61. That is young by a number of standards. The President didn't even run for office until he was 70. And that was to start another whole new career being the target of pure evil, and to take on the needs of millions of people in the nation - throughout the world.

Here mudra is letting you know she accepts your wanting to move and I'm letting you know that I'm not. Given what you know and your experiences, I think you have at least another good 20 years in you to share with others about your life experiences and teachings. Because you are a TEACHER. A rare and beautiful soul, whose light is finally being fully released out into this dimension to do your OWN 'good' work.

As for myself, only when in deep pain (mental, emotional, physical), the desire to toss in the towel and pass over to the other side was present. Yet, because I had small children, during each of those difficult times, I couldn't allow myself to indulge in doing so due to my spiritual commitment to serve humanity as long as possible, and as long as needed. And spouse wouldn't let me as he was there to intervene. Even during a variety of NDE experiences - I always returned with new insights, new awareness and renewed spiritual tenaciousness to hang in there because of those close to me and prior pre life commitments. I couldn't willingly abandoned them, even when I felt like that was the only way to escape the pain (physical agony). I had to endure and suffer through it. ALL of it. Days, years with pinched nerves from a car accident and vertebra along with bone spurs pushing into my spinal cord. Spinal neck surgery and metal steel plate finally fixed that problem. With the FM it's been 28 years. Only after all of this time have learned how to manage it. One of the ways to get through all of that was to keep telling myself that I was releasing karma making this the last lifetime on earth/3D, which it is and verified.

Just because your sacred light frequency is high doesn't mean it's your time. It can also mean it's high to help you process those horrendous emotions that were triggered by Brook and her family members during her last days. Which is something I can deeply relate to give what I went through with my own mothers passing and family difficulties. It makes your family situation look like a picnic compare to the horrendous 'pure evil' situation I had to deal with that left me with PTS for 7 years when dealing with the evil family member. Recovered from that 2 years ago.

Yes, Brook may be preparing a space for you on the other side, but that doesn't mean it's time to go over to the other side yet. It does mean it's an opportunity to pass and also an opportunity that can be post-phoned. This I know to be true having un-expectantly falling dead onto the bathroom floor a few years ago myself - and revived by spouse, a nurse. He woke when the  door slammed while falling against it. Since then, life actually keeps getting better and better - but only after releasing all of that yucky negative stored up 'past-lives' karma.

The only thing in your way now is your mindset and determination as to what direction you chose to move in. IT IS A CHOICE. Please choose wisely grasshopper as your daze in 3D may hold pleasant surprises that are totally unexpected - which I suspect is the case.

And I can also understand your working to settle your affairs as that was something I had done myself when thinking crossing over was a 'near future' event due to heart health problems. You're not alone in how you're managing these feelings as this is also a good time to get that prepared for when it is time much further down the road.

So why don't we walk this next 20 years together or at least until 2029 when the supposedly earth changes are to hit the fan? There are too many people you haven't even met yet who need your knowledge and skills to pass on anytime sooner.

And thank you for the referral to Kate. Awesome individual.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:56 pm

BTW, I just made another Instant Pot cheese cake recipe (spouse's favorite dessert) with ground almond meal (2 cups) & butter (5 T, melted) for the crust. Added a bit of lemon zest and a squeeze of lemon juice. Also use powered Swerve instead of sugar, 2/3 c.

Swerve is a great sugarless replacement for desserts.

https://www.amazon.com/Swerve-Sweetener-Confectioners-Pack-2/dp/B06WLH1J98/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1K3TO4888ODYL&keywords=powdered+swerve+sweetener&qid=1581447229&sprefix=powdered+swerve%2Caps%2C292&sr=8-4

Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake ~ 1st Place Winner !!!

Line bottom of pan with parchment paper

Crust
    2 cups ground almond meal
    5 tbsp melted butter
    freeze 10 min prior to pouring filling in

Filling
    16 oz cream cheese (microwave 1 minute to soften)
    1 cup sour cream
    2/3 cup (powder) stevia or Swerve
    2 eggs (beat up)
    2 pinches salt
    1 tbsp vanilla

Topping
    1/2 cup sour cream
    2 tbsp stevia or Swerve

* instant pot 6 qt duo with 1 cup water
    * 28 min @ high
    * 10 min rest
    * then quick release
    * fat daddio 6x3 inch spring form pan ~ From Amazon

Put in fridge overnight to set - however, I prefer it warm after taking it out of the IP.

Also prepared Thai Coconut Ginger Chicken soup with broccoli, chunks of squash (cooked in the IP), onion, garlic, chicken broth for lunch/dinner. Delicious.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:17 pm

sunny

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Right_10

Mudra,

Thank you for the John Denver song! That triggered some memories. Let me explain.

Back when I was in high school, I knew two beautiful girls who I would pass in the main hallway of the school almost every day in the morning, everyone hustling to get to their first class. Well, it was a matter of time when we bumped into each other. We 3 became friends. They looked like twin sisters but they weren't.

I also had another friend, just a classmate, and we would sometimes go to our first class together in the morning. Well, these girls stopped and asked me what I knew of this guy, one morning in the hallway? I just said we were just casual friends and didn't really know much about him. Well, as it turns out, he lived in their neighborhood and he was stalking them. They asked me if I could get him to stop? So the next day, I confronted him and told him I knew what he was doing and that if I ever heard of him stalking them again, I would beat his ass to a pulp.

As it turns out, he listened and never bothered them again. He knew I had my eye on him. Well, the girls were so relieved as this had been going on for some time. So much so that one day they gave me a Birthday card in the hallway one morning. So I opened the birthday card and in it was a ticket to a John Denver concert. I told them that I didn't have a way of going to the concert. They said, "no problem!" We are going to take you out to dinner before the concert and then take you to the concert and take you back home. I was floored!

So we all went as planned and it was a fantastic night. I had the best time! John was not just a great singer but also a great entertainer. A memory I will never forget. A great entertainer is one who can make you feel as though you are a part of the show. Can connect with you and bring JOY to your heart.

I was devastated when I heard of his passing.  Crybaby

I have only gone to 3 major concerts in my life and one mini one. John Denver was the first. The mini-one, second, ZZ TOP, third, and Dire Straits, fourth.

The mini-one is another short story that occurred after the John Denver concert in the Fall. John's was in the Spring. E. O. Smith High school was an agricultural high school and because of certain zoning rules at the time, because I was not in the zone, I had to participate in their agricultural program as a prerequisite to attend the school. I was in FFA. Future Farmers of America.

One of the things we would do there was the making of apple cider in the Fall. We would then take this apple cider and sell it at the county fair in Springfield, Mass. We had a booth to do this from. The Fair was a piece of work as there were all kinds of activities, from carnival rides, various booths selling everything from food to gadgets, etc. Another thing they had there was a small concert stage made out of simple wooden construction and in the audience area were benches and chairs to sit on.

A weird note. I was not into country music at all. So an FFA instructor released me from my duties at the booth and I ventured out. I bought myself a soft drink and searched for a place to sit down. I heard some music going on and found me a bench seat at this little concert staging area. There was this short, good looking women singing on stage singing a country number. When she was done, she left the stage and walked out into the audience area. Greeting folks. Then she walked right up to where I was located and sat down right next to me and started a conversation. We talked for 20 minutes and it was a cool conversation. I had told her that I wasn't into country music but I did like what she sang. We did click is the best way I can explain it. Then we parted ways. Her name turned out to be Barbara Mandrell. This was in 1975 if memory serves me correctly. That was 45 years ago and she became very famous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Mandrell

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Mandre10

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:42 pm

Yea great story but what about the girls????
    Did you get to know them better? Heh heh

Big Grin 2
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:42 pm

Swanny wrote:Yea great story but what about the girls????
    Did you get to know them better?  Heh heh

Big Grin 2

I caught that! Crazy Happy
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:30 am

These are nice memories of your youth LionHawk ☺

When I was young I was wondering why people older than me would be nostalgic of the past. I had only known them as adults after all.
    Later when my father reached an age not that far from mine now, he once  told me,  he would not always be around.
    What he said there was completely unreal to me as well. I just could not envision the end of his presence by me.

Now that my body is 65 I caught myself saying these are my last 25 years or so left on this plane better enjoy every bit of it.

Thats where old dreams one never put into effect come to mind as if saying "The clock is ticking now is your last chance will you take it ? ".
    I don't know...I would love to make the travels I never made during my hippie times and certainly would be thrilled to see Angkor, walk the earth in Bhutan, discover Nepal, Peru's vegetation and be witness to the Auroras in Lapland...

What I am longing most is the pristine gardens of Alcyone. I already got my ticket for that one. sunny  I must not loose it along the way.

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:38 am

mudra wrote:These are nice memories of your youth LionHawk ☺

When I was young I was wondering why people older than me would be nostalgic of the past. I had only known them as adults after all.
    Later when my father reached an age not that far from mine now, he once  told me,  he would not always be around.
    What he said there was completely unreal to me as well. I just could not envision the end of his presence by me.

Now that my body is 65 I caught myself saying these are my last 25 years or so left on this plane better enjoy every bit of it.

Thats where old dreams one never put into effect come to mind as if saying "The clock is ticking now is your last chance will you take it ? ".
    I don't know...I would love to make the travels I never made during my hippie times and certainly would be thrilled to see Angkor, walk the earth in Bhutan, discover Nepal, Peru's vegetation and be witness to the Auroras in Lapland...

What I am longing most is the pristine gardens of Alcyone. I already got my ticket for that one. sunny  I must not loose it along the way.

Love for You
    mudra

I can totally relate to what you're sharing mudra. The roads taken and not taken when there were so many roads to choose from.

In my generation one was expected to marry had have a family. Even though mothers were working to make ends meet the real blessing was to be a mom who could stay at home and be there for those first 5 years. Yet my first community organization fundraising event was at age 6, after watching Jerry Lewis's fund-raising telethon for disabled children. I was so moved by what he was doing and his passion to help these children that I was inspired to gather all the kids on the block to do a play/skit for our parents and sell Kool aid and cookies to raise money to send in. I also went from door-to-door asking for money to send in as well. The parents were so delighted to participate and watch our antics. It was fun. And to think I ended up doing county-wide public health educational events for parents and their kids many years later as well.

So most of my life was in public service in one way or another with some travel thrown is both work related and a few vacations. I suspect that many would love to travel. There are places I would love to go to yet doubt it will happen at this stage of life. Italy, Switzerland, England, France, Germany were all amazing places to visit. With spouses relatives in several of those places we had a deeper appreciation of where they took us. There are so many beautiful places to see and live I had often wondered how one chooses where to go. I'd still like to travel to the South Seas islands and explore there. And then there is Norway and Northern Europe. Coastal towns hold the most appeal as well as the mountains.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 am

I don't want to interfere with LionHawk'response to your post Carol but a line in a passage that you wrote stood out for me hence I want to comment here.

You said:

Just because your sacred light frequency is high doesn't mean it's your time. It can also mean it's high to help you process those horrendous emotions that were triggered by Brook and her family members during her last days. Which is something I can deeply relate to give what I went through with my own mothers passing and family difficulties. It makes your family situation look like a picnic compare to the horrendous 'pure evil' situation I had to deal with that left me with PTS for 7 years when dealing with the evil family member. Recovered from that 2 years ago.

The pain that you both carried  made you both suffer deeply. You both faced evil but you had someone by your side all along to help you through.
    LionHawk lost the love of his life.The family factor at that time most certainly stalled any progress Brook could have made towards recovery even if in her case things looked already pretty bad from the onset of the illness. And he is now left alone.
    A traumatic event he is still recovering from.
    Lets not forget this was not so long ago
    and the wound this caused needs time to heal.
    Thats why I would say the words " It makes your family situation look like a picnic compare to the horrendou pure evil situation I had to deal with ..." that you used are unfortunate imho.

Knowing you since all these years I personnaly I like to think this is not what you exactly meant to say.

Now maybe due to language its me that got it wrong. If so forget about this.

Much Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:21 pm

mudra, I've responded to Lionhawk privately about this. I think he understand where I was coming from. He also has friends who love and support him. He's probably doing better then I would if spouse died and I was left behind, because in truth, I knew early on having a synergistic partner was the only way I would make it through all the things that were waiting ahead on this life path. God and I did have a little chat about this situation between the 2nd and last 'successful' marriage. Took me a number of years to figure out how to get it right.

Pertaining to grief, it generally takes a good 2 years to morn/grieve a beloved spouse/partner. A similar amount of time can be said of ex if one is left as a result of betrayal. A deeply emotional connection can take up to 7 years.

A single life style wasn't something of interest as my primary commitment was to have a family. Complicated, but this last life cycle is more along a combination of different types of families: 'One flew Over the Coo-coos Nest', 'Chevy Chase Family Vacation', 'Family Lampoon' and 'Mr. Hobbs Takes Vacation' incarnation - a bit of a mix when it came to the different spouses, families and relationships.  In the end, it's all good.

Since having lived through pain I don't focus on it. Why add to it? The memory of the experience can be triggered but the pain is no longer present.  Lionhawk is still working though his loss. We all know that something like this takes time and having a safe place to share these experiences helps unburden one as they learn they are not alone.

Others have walked this path and made it through the grief process to the other side. Some handle it better then others. I know what Mercurial went through and it was awful. He too got ill from all that transpired Yet, here he is a few years down the road with a new love and marriage in his life. Hope.

Of course there always those moments when a tsunami of emotional grief will sweep through. Yet over time, these moments become less and less as one works their way through loss of someone close. After the pain comes sadness. Then follows, perhaps, a fond loving memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKc0wEmwmYc
    John Denver - Healing Time On Earth

This is an extremely rare song. From what I know, it was only performed once, in Windstar Symposium in 1995 and never got published (so, no infringement of copyrights). We lost him.. My guess, is that the introduction to song is a bit made up, but lets enjoy the song and what John have to say/share..

Last edited by Carol on Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:46 pm

mudra wrote:

What I am longing most is the pristine gardens of Alcyone. I already got my ticket for that one. sunny I must not loose it along the way.

Love for You
    mudra
    No time like the present Cool

Carol wrote:
    Pertaining to grief, it generally takes a good 2 years to morn/grieve a beloved spouse/partner. A similar amount of time can be said of ex if one is left as a result of betrayal. A deeply emotional connection can take up to 7 years.

I was single for 8 years, took a total of 25 years before I thought this is ridiculous and decided not to grieve any more

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:43 pm

Good for you Swanny. Double Thumbs Up

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:33 pm

Swanny wrote:
    No time like the present

Yes one can fill it with all kinds of things sunny

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:55 pm

Carol wrote:mudra, I've responded to Lionhawk privately about this.

Thank you for letting me know Carol  Thubs Up I

I think he understand where I was coming from. He also has friends who love and support him. He's probably doing better then I would if spouse died and I was left behind, because in truth, I knew early on having a synergistic partner was the only way I would make it through all the things that were waiting ahead on this life path. God and I did have a little chat about this situation between the 2nd and last 'successful' marriage. Took me a number of years to figure out how to get it right.

I am glad it all worked out well as planned Carol. Despite a difficult life path you never gave up  cheers:

My first love story began when I was 14. A very pure and innocent love that lasted 2years.
    It took me 10 years to turn that page and open my Heart to another person I married for 18 years. Every now and then I would still be thinking of my first boy friend though. It took me 33 years to decide to turn that second page.
    Long after my husband left me I searched for my 1st Love and found him thanks to the internet. Amazingly we were living very close by, about a mile or so apart.We had not seen one another for 40 years I think. I went to visit him on a beautiful summer day and spent hours there with him sharing news and memories in his painting studio. This was quite touching for the both of us. He is happily living in a couple with someone. Soon after I saw him again at one of his exibitions. I have not seen him since nor have I searched to.

A single life style wasn't something of interest as my primary commitment was to have a family. Complicated, but this last life cycle is more along a combination of different types of families: 'One flew Over the Coo-coos Nest', 'Chevy Chase Family Vacation', 'Family Lampoon' and 'Mr. Hobbs Takes Vacation' incarnation - a bit of a mix when it came to the different spouses, families and relationships.  In the end, it's all good.

I missed nearly all of these movies except One flew over a Coo Coos nest. I imagine this is for the worst part of your life and all the others for the goodies  Cheerful

Since having lived through pain I don't focus on it. Why add to it? The memory of the experience can be triggered but the pain is no longer present.  Lionhawk is still working though his loss. We all know that something like this takes time and having a safe place to share these experiences helps unburden one as they learn they are not alone.

Indeed

Others have walked this path and made it through the grief process to the other side. Some handle it better then others. I know what Mercurial went through and it was awful. He too got ill from all that transpired Yet, here he is a few years down the road with a new love and marriage in his life. Hope.

Of course there always those moments when a tsunami of emotional grief will sweep through. Yet over time, these moments become less and less as one works their way through loss of someone close. After the pain comes sadness. Then follows, perhaps, a fond loving memory.

Grief is love one can no longer give or receive  or so it seems to us. Then we realize we are Love itself unlimited and eternal. Grief fades away. We are no longer separated.

[canter]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKc0wEmwmYc
    John Denver - Healing Time On Earth[/center]

This is an extremely rare song. From what I know, it was only performed once, in Windstar Symposium in 1995 and never got published (so, no infringement of copyrights). We lost him.. My guess, is that the introduction to song is a bit made up, but lets enjoy the song and what John have to say/share..

Thanks you if it was not for you americans I would never have known John Denver existed and had so many beautiful songs to share.

Love from me
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:35 pm

Carol wrote:Hah! Another point in sacred light? By now you should know that when your integrity was attacked that was a major life challenge for you. You passed.

There is so much here, in terms of emotional content in these posts that it takes time for me not only to read them but also assimilate at the various intellectual/emotional levels pertaining to what's unfolding within different posts.

Something I've not shared before is that the printed word holds energy. Emotional energy. I feel this energy deep within and it's difficult at times to process it, so it takes time to assimilate. Time to think about what's being shared. Time to do cross-referencing with internal emotional responses. Time to match energy frequency to know how to effectively respond, or not.

Lionhawk... you are only 61. That is young by a number of standards. The President didn't even run for office until he was 70. And that was to start another whole new career being the target of pure evil and to take on the needs of millions of people in the nation - throughout the world.

Here mudra is letting you know she accepts your wanting to move and I'm letting you know that I'm not. Given what you know and your experiences, I think you have at least another good 20 years in you to share with others about your life experiences and teachings. Because you are a TEACHER. A rare and beautiful soul, whose light is finally being fully released out into this dimension to do your OWN 'good' work.

As for myself, only when in deep pain (mental, emotional, physical), the desire to toss in the towel and pass over to the other side was present. Yet, because I had small children, during each of those difficult times, I couldn't allow myself to indulge in doing so due to my spiritual commitment to serve humanity as long as possible, and as long as needed. And spouse wouldn't let me as he was there to intervene. Even during a variety of NDE experiences - I always returned with new insights, new awareness and renewed spiritual tenaciousness to hang in there because of those close to me and prior pre-life commitments. I couldn't willingly abandoned them, even when I felt like that was the only way to escape the pain (physical agony). I had to endure and suffer through it. ALL of it. Days, years with pinched nerves from a car accident and vertebra along with bone spurs pushing into my spinal cord. Spinal neck surgery and metal steel plate finally fixed that problem. With the FM it's been 28 years. Only after all of this time have learned how to manage it. One of the ways to get through all of that was to keep telling myself that I was releasing karma making this the last lifetime on earth/3D, which it is and verified.

Just because your sacred light frequency is high doesn't mean it's your time. It can also mean it's high to help you process those horrendous emotions that were triggered by Brook and her family members during her last days. Which is something I can deeply relate to giving what I went through with my own mothers passing and family difficulties? It makes your family situation look like a picnic compared to the horrendous 'pure evil' situation I had to deal with that left me with PTS for 7 years when dealing with the evil family member. Recovered from that 2 years ago.

Yes, Brook may be preparing a space for you on the other side, but that doesn't mean it's time to go over to the other side yet. It does mean it's an opportunity to pass and also an opportunity that can be post-phoned. This I know to be true having un-expectantly falling dead onto the bathroom floor a few years ago myself - and revived by spouse, a nurse. He woke when the door slammed while falling against it. Since then, life actually keeps getting better and better - but only after releasing all of that yucky negative stored up 'past-lives' karma.

The only thing in your way now is your mindset and determination as to what direction you chose to move in. IT IS A CHOICE. Please choose wisely grasshopper as your daze in 3D may hold pleasant surprises that are totally unexpected - which I suspect is the case.

And I can also understand your working to settle your affairs as that was something I had done myself when thinking crossing over was a 'near future' event due to heart health problems. You're not alone in how you're managing these feelings as this is also a good time to get that prepared for when it is time much further down the road.

So why don't we walk this next 20 years together or at least until 2029 when the supposed earth changes are to hit the fan? There are too many people you haven't even met yet who need your knowledge and skills to pass on anytime sooner.

And thank you for the referral to Kate. Awesome individual.

Cool

Here we go… We have put a lot of cards on the table. Let's stop time for the moment. As you've probably noticed that I haven't responded to Carol's post. Not because I didn't want to. But what she spoke of at the time she wrote that post sent me into a tailspin of sorts. Many tears were shed on that day because of what she wrote. In other words, I felt her pain. She was also overwhelmed by what was being posted here on the Bridgeway and it reminded her of certain things that she has lived through. All this contributed to her state of being. Mine as well.

What I want to do in this post is to flip all the cards over. Respecting privacy issues as well, we will not turn those cards over. But we are going to flip some cards. And some of these cards will look or appear as tit-for-tat. Some of these cards will also look dramatic because they are.

After reading what Carol posted, I was kind of floored. I sent, Mudra, a telepathic message saying, "what do I do with this?" Mudra responded today.

I had to give Carol's post sometime, as I know when certain things happen, more things will reveal itself in due time. It's hard to be patient at times and one could quickly react to a post, not realizing more is on the way.

Carol wrote,
    "Hah! Another point in sacred light? By now you should know that when your integrity was attacked that was a major life challenge for you. You passed."

Let's start with this sacred light business. To begin with, as I have already stated in a previous post is that I was skeptical at my first attempt to do this on my own. Little did I know at the time that I had just opened up the door to this phenomenon. What kept the door open as I got validation. And since that time I stepped through the door. At first, I was very much concerned because I took the knowledge that I knew of the subject or the awareness of it and put it on the Bridgeway. And since my friend Tori Smith, has passed, I was left with the question, who else could do this? I didn't know anybody else and so I turned the mirror on myself. Much like a doctor who came up with an antidote and experiments on himself to see if it can work.

As far as my integrity being attacked and that being a major life challenge for me, I disagree only in the context that it was written. For one thing that is a card that the Darkside play all the time on everybody. In the context, if I had questioned it to be a challenge for me, the Darkside would have had me a long time ago. And the word major no longer applies. It is Darkside's attempt to get you to doubt yourself and if your integrity is not rock-solid in your foundation you'll find yourself at their mercy.
    Maybe Carol meant what I just said but the wording threw me off. I do the same thing as I struggle with this English language sometimes to convey my thoughts.

Carol wrote,
    "There is so much here, in terms of emotional content in these posts that it takes time for me not only to read them but also assimilate at the various intellectual/emotional levels pertaining to what's unfolding within different posts.

Something I've not shared before is that the printed word holds energy. Emotional energy. I feel this energy deep within and it's difficult at times to process it, so it takes time to assimilate. Time to think about what's being shared. Time to do cross-referencing with internal emotional responses. Time to match energy frequency to know how to effectively respond, or not."

Very well said! Who would've thought to say that? I mean to say that the way you said it? And yet we all find ourselves doing just that. Just like you said. A very wise statement.

Carol wrote,
    "Lionhawk... you are only 61. That is young by a number of standards. The President didn't even run for office until he was 70. And that was to start another whole new career being the target of pure evil and to take on the needs of millions of people in the nation - throughout the world."

I know what you're trying to do here, Carol. It's not working and I'll tell you why. It's just a number. The standards? It is similar to the definition of what an appraisal is. An appraisal is an opinion. The first tool that was ever put in my hand was an ax at age 5. The next tool that was put in my hand, was a shovel, at age 11, and I was told that whatever I got out of life I had to go bust my ass for it. And bust my ass I did. The doc asked me out of concern, "what do you do for work??? I told him and his reply was, you need to slow down because you have an enlarged heart and it looks like it's about to explode! So in other words, Carol, my body is shot and then combine it with type II. I remember going home at night, holding the steering wheel with both hands as my hands were shaking along with the steering wheel caused by a day of overhead jackhammering. As in vertical jackhammering. No one hears of these jobs that are of extreme manual labor. All the lifting I've done in the timber industry, cement industry, salt industry, and so on just to provide for my families. You have no idea what that is. Only a few do! So when you speak of standards to me I'll just say I don't fit in with those standards. Not angry about it and yet at the same time I am not about to put lipstick on a pig.

Carol wrote,
    "Here mudra is letting you know she accepts your wanting to move and I'm letting you know that I'm not."

That's because Mudra totally understands that Spiritual Freedom is the ultimate goal just as I do! Her and I are of the same tree in this regard. If you go back to any of her postings and also mine, you will see it as evidence of just that. We both have gone to certain schools to learn how to do this and have worked so hard on everyone's behalf to teach them as to how to do that. Granted we are different because our independent paths and the obstacles on those paths have defined our paths and the expressions of how to achieve this. Mudra and I didn't create this as that opportunity was given to us. We also had to choose in that opportunity, to subscribe to it.

And so it is that I fought for Brook's spiritual freedom and we should fully celebrate that success. You all saw it go down and also played a part in it and I honor everyone here because all of you were part of that success. And I truly and graciously thank you!

You're being selfish! And not for your reasonings that you have expressed. I am not calling you a liar here. This post of yours revealed to me a very profound thing. It revealed itself and I saw it through your pain. It was hidden and you had buried it. It's very old. Let's take a bush, root system and all. Stalks and leaves. Your reasons are the leaves, expressing those selfish reasons. The stalks carrying the load of your reasons. But what of the root? Where your selfishness is at the core. Now, pay very close attention to my next question. Where in your soul's lifestream did this root come to be? And more importantly, WHY? And answer that my, LUV!!

Carol wrote,
    "Given what you know and your experiences, I think you have at least another good 20 years in you to share with others about your life experiences and teachings. Because you are a TEACHER. A rare and beautiful soul, whose light is finally being fully released out into this dimension to do your OWN 'good' work."

Who do I have to talk to, to get a few thousand years of vacation time? Actually I don't want a vacation because that's work. I just want a few thousand years of sleep. I have been on the warpath for so long. 20 years, you say? I've even debated about not going home to Astaria to be with Brook. I have no further ambitions as to a new career either. Good luck to Trump for finally getting on this Planet's bandwagon. The trail cook here is so tired. I have processed so much that has involved thousands of years of time, of cosmic history, just to fight for Brook's freedom, and just in a matter of years. I even look 15 years older than Gandolf, complete with long hair and beard. You wouldn't recognize me, Carol.

Carol wrote,
    "Just because your sacred light frequency is high doesn't mean it's your time. It can also mean it's high to help you process those horrendous emotions that were triggered by Brook and her family members during her last days."

You are reaching here. Creating a distortion IMO. Your sacred light is not front-loaded. In other words, someone says we are going to give you a frequency of sacred light at 85% so you can process your emotions created by whatever. It doesn't work that way. Simply put, your sacred light frequency is just a measurement at a certain time in your life. It can go up and it can go down. The number in terms of percentage is just a number at that time in your life. It is also established after the processing or what you have processed up to that point. Another thing that gets calculated that one should keep in mind is that it works exponentially. Just like the Richter scale. Where every .1 makes it 10 times more powerful in relation to an earthquake. So as you go up as far as the percentage goes it becomes more radiant. It's almost like a compression the further up you go, in other words, it becomes harder to get there. What happens here is that there is much more to process in a shorter period of time because of the compression effect. Now the lower you go, say you drop down 58% and you were at 68%, it's going to take a lot longer time because you are at a lower frequency to get back up to 68%. Much like a white star as compared to a red dwarf star. The mechanics of which are much the same. Where the white star goes into compression mode and gets brighter until it finally implodes into a supernova. We are made up of star material and it is a natural progression to do what a star does. Think about that. It's like whatever you are processing gets squeezed tighter and tighter, until it breaks down and burns up, releasing its energy so that within that field where this processing takes place, it becomes lighter because whatever you processed is no longer there. Whatever was processed was a resistive factor to the light that was in that field, causing the light within to be shadowed.

Carol wrote,
    "Which is something I can deeply relate to giving what I went through with my own mothers passing and family difficulties? It makes your family situation look like a picnic compared to the horrendous 'pure evil' situation I had to deal with that left me with PTS for 7 years when dealing with the evil family member. Recovered from that 2 years ago."

You know there was a picture just recently posted up in the Mists somewhere, a very cute young girl who turns towards the camera and looks into it in such a way as though she knows you. I tried to find it several times. Well, I had something similar happen to me. One day I left my shop to go to lunch. I went to a fast food place called Sonic. The place is set up much like a modern 50 style theme, where you pulled up your cars and a waitress on roller skates would come to take your order. So here I am sitting in my truck, waiting for my order to come. In front of me, they had bench tables. Well, it turns out a young Hispanic boy and his mom were sitting at one of these tables. The boy may have been no older than four years old. He looked more like three. Just like the girl turning her head, this little boy turned his head towards me, looked at me right into my eyes like he knew me and then gave me the bird. I knew then he was evil. I could see it in his eyes.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Sonic10

I get your pain, Carol, and I also get your comment about my situation as being a picnic compared to what you went through. Let me tell you something. Pain is no picnic. It's not a competition. Nobody wins. But for the sake of entertainment, I will share with you a picnic of pain.

Do you want to talk about evil? Here's a small sample.

My mother sent me to grandma's house in West Hartford during the summer of 1965. I stayed there for a week. So I spent most of the week out in their backyard. While there was a girl-next-door, my age, and she had two squirt guns and so she let me use one and we had squirt gunfights. The day before I left my grandparents, home, I stole one of those squirt guns and went home and my parents asked me where I got it from? I told them the girl-next-door gave it to me. Three weeks go by. Here it is late afternoon, and my dad calls my mom and then mom says to me that dad wants to talk to you. So I get on the phone and dad says to me, wait till I get home. He gets home, confronts me about the squirt gun and a lecture about lying and stealing. But that wasn't enough. He has me go into my bedroom, tells me to strip, and tells me to get on my bed belly side down. To where he takes his leather belt off his pants and lashes my butt for 3 1/2 hours. I could not walk for three weeks. Mom had to carry me to the bathroom all that time. My little butt was so black and blue and red and swollen. Do you want to talk about evil? Coming up in a demonically controlled house provided a lot of picnics of pain. Pain comes in many forms.

As with your family story, we share common ground there and it's only because I never told you about it. Like you have an evil brother, I also had an evil sister. An evil father that provided many picnics of pain to our family throughout our lives. My little evil sister was the executor for my mother as she did such a number of evil things that sent a ripple into the universe. My mother who had passed away in 2006, visited me one late afternoon while I had been taking a nap. This was in 2014. June 14 TH. She apologized to me not for my sister's deeds, but for picking the wrong executor. Her ghostly figure and her face was so sad. Then later that night at 3 o'clock in the morning, my grandmother showed up by my bedside and had such a sad face and then disappeared. There's more to this and I really don't want to recall any of it as like you, money was stolen, backstabbing was done and all the rest of it. And to top it off my evil father wanted me to take responsibility for it. For you see your brother is not your brother and my sister is not my sister when evil possesses them.

After I was banned from here, I did a scan on you. I then knew why I was banned. It was because of your state of mind at the time. And understandably so. I don't know if you noticed a period of where he just dropped out of your lives for a while. I have a confession to make. I went after him and sent him into dark space. I can still see him hurling through space. The memory. And all I was trying to do there was to provide relief for you and your family. Mudra can probably validate those actions.

Carol wrote,
    "So why don't we walk this next 20 years together or at least until 2029 when the supposed earth changes are to hit the fan? There are too many people you haven't even met yet who need your knowledge and skills to pass on anytime sooner.[/b]"

I can only take one day at a time because of my health issues. 20 years now, 24/7, of pain because of type 2 neuropathy and the sound of 20 more years of that is not a career I intend to pursue. Being an empath doesn't help either. Also when you factor in Gaia's pain as I have absorbed a lot of that as well, the writing is on some wall somewhere.

I told you that I wasn't just ready to throw in the towel. Find comfort in that. Plus I find myself once again fighting for Spiritual Freedom and you are currently the one I am fighting for. YOU AND I HAVE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS ANYWAY! So I will strive to stay that course.

YOU HAD ME @ NAMASTE'

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:33 pm

Well this is all getting a little too personal to want to get involved in at a deeper level but I would like to make one comment, with apologies for doing so to Lionhawk.

In my personal opinion doing a "session" on someone without their conscious permission given is just wrong, no matter how enlightened and no matter what good intentions you see yourself having in doing so! It's tantamount to spying on their inner world. And then to make decisions about whether someone or something needs removing into the bargain, again without asking the permission of the one you think you're doing this for, is again wrong!

Having been on this forum for so many years I've learned how much hell Carol has been through and I thoroughly admire her for the positive attitude she's maintained despite it all. She is on courageous lady and I know that you, Lionhawk, would agree with that. I saw her post to you purely as an effort to help spread some of this positivity to you ...... to help, not insult you.

Big hugs for you Carol for doing so. Hugs Although I'm sure she's taking all of this in stride as well. Wink I love you

Big hugs for all involved who have revealed their personal suffering on this thread. Lawless
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:47 pm

So what are you saying? That it is alright to let the pandas burn without interfering?

hmmm.... Interesting!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:07 pm

I'm not talking about pandas Lionhawk, as you very well know.  Of course it's OK to help any animal in any way possible if they can't help themselves.  I'm talking about intelligent human beings with their own capabilities and karma.  And FREE WILL ..... that the sort of thing you do, IMO, interferes with.

Of course Carol may thank you for what you did, now that she knows about it.  That's between you and her.  I'm speaking generally as to what you've said.  I love you
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:22 am

OOOHHHH Sanicle, PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOUR LAST TWO POSTS ARE ILLUSIONS ON MY SCREEN?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:00 am

Razz Razz   OK Lionhawk, if that's what you wish.  My last two posts are illusions on your screen.  Naughty Sanicle!   Mad

I do still love you though.   Hugs   Obviously what you do with your gifts is your own choice.  I just wanted to give you another perspective to think about.  Surely you can see where I'm coming from.    Neutral
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:14 am

Permission to speak freely?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:50 am

Of course. Go for it. Cheerful

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 am