~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Sanicle
    Sanicle

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Sanicle on Wed May 29, 2019 10:12 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:OK, let’s play the philosophy game
     Maybe that’s as it should be, as we are instructed to “Know Thyself” BUT if we are “All One” that means we should know ALL life at every level of being – Mineral, Vegetable, Animal, Astral, etc – ie including multidimensionally.  

I have finally caught up with this thread. I enjoyed your take on this thread Sanicle and I read some of your older posts here in the mists (I have a reliable internet for the first time in several years).. I will look for some more

a bit of a digression but your quote above is essentially the root of all esoteric / mystical studies.. as above - so below, father and son, microcosm -macrocosm etc..
    in yogic terms "everything", (including: ALL life at every level of being – Mineral, Vegetable, Animal, Astral, multidimensionally) is "brahman".. our soul / spirit (atman) is part of brahman and by knowing ourselves, knowing atman, we can realise brahman. This is the play on words with my name here in the mists, know thyself - vidya - and realise liberation - moksha. The reality is a lot more complicated /involved / bottomless but that's the general direction to head in Wink

The best example of this I know is easily available, 'Autobiography of a yogi'' by yogananda... essential reading and surely someone who realised the nature of life and death and reincarnation..the wheel of samsara..

Thanks Vidya I love you -

I actually read 'Autobiography of a Yogi' more than 30 years ago when I was learning about 'spirituality' and I think most of it went right over my head. I think I even wondered if it was all a bit of a scam, haha. But it no doubt registered in my subconscious mind anyway and I'm guessing it's time I read it again. Big Grin 3
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:03 am

Hello - My Friend - Welcome back...

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Giphy

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:17 am

Hi Brother! Great to see you once again! Been a long time.  cheers I was just thinking about you yesterday. I do hope all is well with you! Cool You have been greatly missed. Toast

Blessings did come out of tragedy.

With Carol's Angelic Grace,Spiritual

Mudra's Unconditional Heart,Hadriel
    Sanicle's Sisterly Love,  The Karen 
    Swanny's Wisdom,Enlightened
    Oxy's Genius,Crazy Happy

With new Friendship's, Clearwater & Vidya, I feel as though I have come home. JT

I CAN'T THANK EVERYONE ENOUGH FOR ALL OF THE TRUE LOVE AND SUPPORT i HAVE RECEIVED FROM HERE AT THE MISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been a fractal experience, but this time around many cycles were completed, many tests have been passed, honor has been restored, and the fractal blossomed into a truly compassionate butterfly. All that wouldn't have happened without you all. Thubs Up 

I graciously thank-you,
    Namaste'

P.S. Welcome back yourself! Glad you are well.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Bluemo10
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:37 pm

Mercuriel and Morpheus, It's good to see both of you posting! Let's see, Mercuriel, Morpheus, Mudra. Three M's! I've spoken with three other important M's! Mitchell, Mitchell, Mitchell. Deity, Astronaut, Actress! 'RA' told me "The M's are Important!"
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:03 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Mercuriel and Morpheus, It's good to see both of you posting! Let's see, Mercuriel, Morpheus, Mudra. Three M's! I've spoken with three other important M's! Mitchell, Mitchell, Mitchell. Deity, Astronaut, Actress! 'RA' told me "The M's are Important!"

MMM ... makes a lovely sound. That's a nice mantra Oxy Cheerful
    I wish Mercuriel stays each time a little longer.
    These fleeting wings of his feel as if I can only catch a glimpse of him.
    But I would love more Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:56 pm

Yep! We're all here!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Images10

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:17 pm

Morpheus wrote:Yep! We're all here!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 Images10

lol!

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:02 am

mudra wrote:I wish Mercuriel stays each time a little longer.
    These fleeting wings of his feel as if I can only catch a glimpse of him.
    But I would love more Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

We've survived thus far. Casualties along the way We've suffered, but here We are - Doing the WORK.

Alas My Dear Sister. You have gotten Your wish. I am back and will try to be around MUCH more now.

I was sort of Ill over the past little while with some Intestinal Issues but it seems as if the CBD I've been Ingesting is helping Me out Immensely. Yep that means that It was likely the big "C" but I wasn't going to the Doctor to have Him tell Me that I needed to go for Chemo. Nope...

I've seen 5 People go for Chemo - Get the Chemo - And Die horribly. So - Thats not gonna be Me - Time to change the Recipe IMO and so I have.

That said - Time to take the Site Public (Make It more presentable and accessible to the Mainstream). I'll be posting more Info this Weekend about what I think I can do for US @ the Mists - Wait for feedback and We'll see where We go from there.

Here We go Brethren - Farther, Faster, Higher...

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:30 am

Mercuriel, sometimes I wonder if some of us alternative-researchers have nasty unknown somethings placed inside of us through nefarious means to slow us down, control us, and destroy us?! I think they've gotten me in a subtle and subversive manner, and I think I might be in the same predicament as you (or something similar). There's a lot of stuff on the internet regarding that sort of thing. Christians worry about the 'Chip in the Hand and Forehead' but perhaps 'They' will have us ingest chips (and who-knows-what?) without our permission or knowledge. It seems as if 'They' can do whatever they wish with zero accountability. It wouldn't surprise me if we're facing a Brave New World of Eight-Billion Supercomputer-Controlled Bio-Robots. Perhaps its always been that way (in some sense) but I'm sensing that things might be worsening exponentially. Perhaps everything changed between 09-11-01 and 12-21-12 regarding the Destiny of Humanity. I've been speculating that we've been in Purgatory Incorporated for thousands of years, but perhaps we're transitioning into Hell Incorporated for who-knows-what reasons?! I've tried to combine Biblical-Eschatology with Science-Fiction and its scaring the hell out of me, especially in connection with Artificial-Intelligence.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:47 am

I would offer this in reply Oxy...

They've tried to get Me and others but they always miss as We are with Creator and Creator is with Us.

Have Faith in that - That We are still here doing the WORK - When We KNOW that They would prefer Us long gone and destroyed...

That said - We persevere and endure My Brother the Scribe and because We are still here - We are winning. It won't be "FULLSTUPID" much longer (2020). Keep up the good WORK...

Crazy Happy

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:02 am

i didnt bring any chocolates to the thread.. but I did just stumble across this...

apologies for posting all the link, but its all relevant to this thread and there is much more info on Wes Penre's pages.. anyone here familiar with his writing? {edit: a quick search here in the mists shows his work has been discussed before}

Oxy, after a quick glimpse at his material (a lot of it!) perhaps there is something for you to gnaw at? Wink

http://humansarefree.com/2015/03/escape-their-trap-and-set-your-soul-free.html

Excerpt from Level Four Paper Fifteen
    by Wes Penre via In5D

I can understand if it may sound scary to choose not to go to the Light because many of us are afraid of the unknown. Whereas, the Light feels “safe” because we’ve gone there so many times, and “everybody else” who went there seems to have done just fine.

However, remember that you are being multidimensional every single night you go to sleep and dream. This is a taste of what is awaiting after we die — except, after we die, we are in charge of our “dreams” and can create consciously what we create unconsciously during REM sleep.

However, this only gives a partial picture, so let’s get a little bit more into detail about what I have learned recently on the details about escaping the Afterlife Trap (AIF) once and for all.

Those who have come to the point in their awareness level that they are reading this don’t have to worry about getting “stuck” in the ether and become a “lost soul.” The reader of this material is far beyond that because you know too much.

Instead, when you die, you will most probably be approached by your guide of guides as usual, and he or she wants to help you “cross over,” and if you allow this, it will lead you through the Tunnel.

In some cases, there are no guides in the beginning, and the Tunnel will open up in front of you, but at a distance.

Normally, souls feel the attraction and gravitation from the Tunnel and start moving toward it, consciously or unconsciously — like a leaf being sucked in by a vacuum cleaner.

Here, I believe, it’s a good idea to put up a list, in order to easier absorb the information I’m about to give you:

1. Instead of letting yourself be “hypnotized” by its attraction, turn and look in the opposite direction (you will have 360° vision, and you can still concentrate on looking in a certain direction) and move away from the Tunnel (you do this by “thinking” yourself as moving — it’s all about thoughts and intention in this dimension).

Remember, you, as a soul of Fire, are far stronger than the centrifugal force that pulls you toward the Tunnel. Don’t try to fight it — that’s not the way to do it. Instead, think yourself away from it!

The Tunnel with the Light on the other side of it is a sophisticated hologram, and all you need to do is to think yourself in another direction, and the Tunnel will fade away.

2. Soon you will see the Grid as a fuzzy “barrier” in front of you, or above you (there are no ups and downs or left and right in space). You will also see that it has holes in it — like a Swiss cheese. Move through one of these holes.

3. You will now see the Universe the way it is, i.e. you will now be truly interdimensional. This means you will see a much larger universe than you are used to.

This is possible because you are outside the Grid, and you’re not in a programmed body — you are meeting the Universe as a pure spirit of Fires with an Avatar, which is your mind.

When astronauts are allowed outside the Grid, they are still restricted by their bodies and will remain in 3-D, but on a slightly higher vibration because the Earth is tilted and the Grid is no longer doing its work on these astronauts.

What you experience outside the Grid, as a discarnate spirit, can be quite overwhelming and impressive.

Probably for the first time, you see the Universe as it really is, with the KHAA and everything. When you read this, you are still limited with your five senses, but a good idea is to prepare yourself mentally for what is out there. It’s not at all going to be a negative experience, just very different!

You will also see the Space War that is going on in the solar system, and you will notice the soldiers fighting in other dimensions, which you now are going to have access to. In order to prepare, a recommended reading is my free e-book, “Beyond 2012 — a Handbook for the New Era.” There are of course other materials that you can use as well—these papers will also do the job.

4. As a Fire riding an Avatar, you are now free to go more or less anywhere in the Universe. I talked earlier about “Universities” — that certain star systems work as universities do here on Earth.

You may go there and explore what they have to offer, to see if it interests you, but the more appropriate or easier way would be to first know what you want to do or what you want to learn.

Let’s say you want to learn about how to build interdimensional space crafts. Then you think yourself to a university that teaches that, and you will nanotravel there as fast as you think it. As I see it, you need to concentrate on that thought, so it becomes dominant over your other thoughts at that moment — that’s all you need to do.

I have talked to a few humans who are able to nanotravel — one of them gained the ability after a serious car accident. He said that we have nothing to worry about — once we’re free from our bodies, we know automatically how to do this.

In the beginning, not only will we be stunned but also impressed. We will think it’s fun and probably want to play around with it. The fear and anxiety we may have while in our bodies are gone once we enter the spirit world.

Once you’re at a university, you will meet with star beings who will ask you what you wish to do. If your aura and your chakras are open like a book, they will already know because you communicate telepathically, but if it’s closed — either because of fear, or intentionally, to protect your thoughts — they will not know.

Once they are told, they will advise you whether you qualify or not. If you don’t, you can ask them where you should go first to eventually qualify for their dimension of learning.

If you want to go to Orion, you think yourself there and you will stand before the “Gates of the Orion Empire,” and a similar procedure will take place.

You may want to tell them that you are a human soul, and you may most likely qualify to get into the higher dimensions of the KHAA, but once “inside,” you will find out which University level you qualify for, depending on your current knowledge as a spirit, what you want to do, and your personality.

5. You may instead just want to travel around in the Universe as a Soul/Avatar and explore before you decide to find a new “home.” You will notice that you can think yourself anywhere and you will get there, but also you can create your own environment as you wish — similar to what Q did in Star Trek.

You may want to have fun with that for a while, too, before you do anything else. Remember that you can’t really get lost because if you don’t know where you are, you can think yourself to be anywhere — even back in the solar system, if you wish.

6. You will most certainly also meet with other beings as you think yourself away. You can tell them you’re not interested (in a polite manner), or you can join them. First, however, feel out their energies and trust your intuition!

If you are still uncertain, ask where they come from and why they want your company. Always shield yourself with a golden aura by thinking it up around yourself, and make sure not to have any holes in it. You will find out for yourself that it works!

Remember that just because your creators happen to be Orions, it doesn’t mean you have to go there if you don’t want to.

No one will hold that against you, and you can always go there later, whenever you want to. You may even choose to join a group of beings you like and co-create an interdimensional reality — either in space, on a planet, in a star, or in a nebula.

The options are endless, only limited by your own creativity. You will notice that the Universe bends to your will, thoughts, and intentions.

Any of this sounds much better than to be recycled into slavery again, doesn’t it? We have the Fire of the Mother Goddess, so we are privileged that way –more so than other star races out there.

Those out there who have access to the KHAA (just like you will) can also create without technology, but as a human soul, you automatically have access to the KHAA and to the Orion Empire, unless you’ve done things that are excessively harmful to the Empire, your fellow man, or other star races.

Other star races will have to “earn” their way into Orion, while you can come in without any prerequisites, except for the ones I just mentioned.

What you do miss out on (perhaps only temporary, but still) is the loss of your human body, in case you decide not to reincarnate on Earth again. In an upcoming paper, I will discuss more about the incredible vessel we call the human body, what it is capable of, and what it can do for you as a Fire/Avatar.

Once that is explained and you want to continue going back to Earth in the next incarnation to inhabit one of these vessels again — this time with a higher level of knowledge — you can.

You don’t have to go into the Tunnel in order to do that. You can reincarnate on Gaia without “help” from the AIF, but you would still have amnesia.

However, you would operate on a higher level here on Earth than you’ve done so far and, with time, you will expand your awareness and your consciousness even more. If you choose this path, you will help rebuilding the Library, and the reward will be a body I will be talking about later.

The choice is yours, and there is no right or wrong choices here — it’s entirely up to you. The only thing I advise everybody to do is to avoid the Tunnel and the Light!

Conclusion - Let's organize!

Believers or not, I thank you all for reaching this far!

Now, to those of you who are ready to escape the Matrix of Control, please organize before proceeding with the "prison break."

Share this information with your closest friends (i.e. soul friends) and organize meeting points on the "other side. "Time" will "pass" differently once you escape the prison of your human vehicle, so you shouldn't worry about being alone for "too long."

Giving the nanotravel capabilities, you will be reunited with your soul friends as soon as they make it to the other side as well.

Be careful not to rush into another incarnation, regardless of the location (the "Orion Empire" thing is not something I resonate with).

Personally, I'll not be wandering around for long, before deciding to do something about those still enslaved in Earth's Matrix of Control.

Reincarnating here in order to raise mankind's level of awareness (i.e. awakening) may sound like a good idea (maybe some of those reading this have done just that), but isn't there something more we can do from the "other side," as free & infinite beings?

What's your take on all this?

Introduction and conclusion by Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com; | Read "Secrets to the Universe From Beyond This Realm!" by Wes Penre and visit www.wespenre.com
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:56 am

sunnyWes and I do have some history even though we have not spoken to each other. Brook, one day, doing her Internet thing found out that Wes had published some of the exchange between the Thubans and some of us at PA1, back in the day. I'm sure everyone remembers when Abrax had that long thread. IMO, he does a great job. For anyone who could make sense out of that thread, my hat goes off to you.

https://wespenre.com/2019/01/29/first-to-fifth-levels-of-learning/

https://wespenrepublications.home.blog/2018/12/18/article-2-the-death-trap-and-how-to-avoid-it/

The Wes Penre Papers The Third Level of Learning:copyright:2013 Wes Penre Productions1stEdition167

Check out #6

There are a lot of profound truths there at his site. He does a thorough job of it too.  Double Thumbs Up  
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:14 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 4 V_capitulo2_chad_decker_full

I made this post early this morning, and I edited the first quoted-section immediately-below to be more concentrated toward the center of the post (without changing content) and just before noon I noticed this same quoted-post had been edited in my 'USSS Deep-State Nine' Thread (Post 326) without me editing it!! I've seen this sort of thing happen repeatedly throughout the years, which is really-creepy to me. A lot of simple and stupid people might superstitiously look at this website (in general) and my threads (in particular) with scorn and condemnation (with arrogant-superiority) because the 'OFFICIALS' told them to, but these same people will discover (much to their horror) that This is NOT a Game. This website is just the Tip of the Iceberg, and I'm just a Completely-Ignorant Galactic-Reporter (sort of like Chad Decker on 'Prime Focus' in the 2009-11 'V' Series). Perhaps I should rename my threads 'Prime Focus' or 'The Regressive Perspective' or how about 'Prime-Focus on the Regressive-Perspective'!! I've attempted to retain a Sense of Humor but This Isn't Funny. This is Sirius. What Would the Prime-Creator Say??
    Mercuriel wrote:
    I would offer this in reply Oxy...

They've tried to get Me and others but they always miss as
    We are with Creator and Creator is with Us.

Have Faith in that - That We are still here doing the WORK -
    When We KNOW that They would prefer Us long gone and destroyed...

That said - We persevere and endure My Brother the Scribe
    and because We are still here - We are winning.
    It won't be "FULLSTUPID" much longer (2020).
    Keep up the good WORK...

Crazy Happy
    Morpheus wrote:sunnyWes and I do have some history even though we have not spoken to each other. Brook, one day, doing her Internet thing found out that Wes had published some of the exchange between the Thubans and some of us at PA1, back in the day. I'm sure everyone remembers when Abrax had that long thread. IMO, he does a great job. For anyone who could make sense out of that thread, my hat goes off to you.
    Mercuriel, you seemed to call me "My Brother the Scribe" probably as a figure of speech, but I tend to imagine a lot of things, and Luke was Paul's Scribe (or so I'm told).  Paul is called Hermes, (or Mercurias in the Latin, KJV, the Greek is Hermes). Hermes was the messenger of the gods, Paul is given this name because he was the chief spokesperson. Mercurias = Mercuriel = Paul?? Years ago, I found a paragraph in my word-processor claiming I wrote 37 books approximately 2,000 years ago, but I wonder if this was some sort of 'crazy-making' (which seems to be working)?! I've been wondering what Ovid really wrote anonymously, which might've been introduced by the Piso Family and/or Josephus?! Michael = Ovid = Luke?? See how crazy I've become?!

Morpheus, could you elaborate regarding Wes Penre?? Either Robert Stanley or Jay Weidner spoke about Wes Penre, and I keep meaning to study his stuff. These four individuals (including you) seem to have the 'Ring of Truth' or at least the 'Ring of Authenticity' but what do I know?? I mostly just wish to forget about most of this stuff (or at least not dig any deeper). One seems to enter a 'Twilight Zone' of insanity which makes normal-living impossible. This might be OK on the Moon, but I'm attempting to live on Earth (which increasingly seems to be 'Purgatory Incorporated').

Here are some videos by Robert Stanley, Jay Weidner, and Wes Penre (but I'm not endorsing them). This stuff makes my head spin and hurt. I suspect that 'Disclosure' will make 87% of us 'Crazy'. Perhaps That's the Plan. Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? I don't wish to become assimilated into alternative-research. I wish to mostly deal with old-battles from my past which might interest only me. Notice that nobody comments on 'my' threads (which might be better for all-concerned). Imagine the chilly and nasty reception I'd get on Christian websites!! OMG!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:33 am; edited 5 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:21 pm

Mercuriel wrote:

We've survived thus far. Casualties along the way We've suffered, but here We are - Doing the WORK.

Alas My Dear Sister. You have gotten Your wish. I am back and will try to be around MUCH more now.

I was sort of Ill over the past little while with some Intestinal Issues but it seems as if the CBD I've been Ingesting is helping Me out Immensely. Yep that means that It was likely the big "C" but I wasn't going to the Doctor to have Him tell Me that I needed to go for Chemo. Nope...

I've seen 5 People go for Chemo - Get the Chemo - And Die horribly. So - Thats not gonna be Me - Time to change the Recipe IMO and so I have.

That said - Time to take the Site Public (Make It more presentable and accessible to the Mainstream). I'll be posting more Info this Weekend about what I think I can do for US @ the Mists - Wait for feedback and We'll see where We go from there.

Here We go Brethren - Farther, Faster, Higher...

I just read the following comment today :

I have been using CBD oil now for about, well 3.5 years now . I was told I had Metastatic Cancer about 2years before that , I think I would NOT BE HERE TODAY!!!! If not for this . I am STILL BREATHING ! And absolutely REFUSE TO EVER GO FOR MORE PET SCANS, TESTS , OR ANY OTHER SUPPOSED TREATMENTS !

It felt like a direct echo to your post above .
    The Universe is saying YES !
    Go for it Brother  Thubs Up
    May you be well.
    So glad you could make it back here  Mercuriel Hugs
    This is home for all Brave Hearts.

Love for You
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Several of the main-sources for my alternative-research are either dead or seriously-sick, and I claim massive uninvited-meddling with my physical, mental, and spiritual health (for starters). I just ordered some CBD even though I have no idea if its appropriate for me. I think Modern Drugs and Surgery Medicine is Extremely Compromised and Corrupted, and I look-toward Preventive and Naturopathic Medicine being on an equal-footing with Big-Business Allopathic-Medicine with a Mediating Ethics-Center (and each of these three groups receiving similar compensation to ensure that the Best and Brightest are equally distributed). Unfortunately, this would probably be Bad for Business in Purgatory Incorporated, but Hope Springs Eternal.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:32 pm

I take CBD every day Cool
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:36 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:[size=41]Several of the main-sources for my alternative-research are either dead or seriously-sick, and I claim massive uninvited-meddling with my physical, mental, and spiritual health (for starters). I just ordered some CBD even though I have no idea if its appropriate for me.]

Ooh my dear Oxy this is awesome news.
    There is an angel watching over you inspiring you well.
    I have only seen , read and experienced good things about CBD and for all kinds of situations plysical or neurological.
    cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:47 am

Swanny wrote:I take CBD every day Cool

Great Swanny 😊
    So do my kids and I.
    Its a good thing.
    I posted about CBD way back then well before it was commercialized at all.
    Very gratefull this is now spreading
    like wild fire.
    A CBD shop opened up just around the corner a year ago.
    Awesome to see when enough people intent in the same direction energy folliws and manfests.

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:51 am

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
    Here's Tom with the Weather.”

― Bill Hicks

Cool
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:48 am

And the Weather is for once in a long time - Lookin' up...

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am

Flash Flooding over here for the last couple of days. Lake Hickory is plumb full and it looks like more is coming. Got those heavy puffy dark clouds waiting to dump some more on us.

Been watching Chef Derek Butt for over a year now. He has stage four. He is still breathing. This Cancer stuff really bothers me. Especially with the people, I know of. Watching Brook go down was a real strain on me. You feel powerless on a continuous basis. Trying to stay positive in terms of support, is not so easy either. And if you have your own health issues, well, things can get complicated really quick, when you least expect it.

I have come to realize that the diet Brook and I were on, was not so healthy come to find out. We ate a balanced traditional diet that did include plenty of fruits and vegs, but we had also stacked it with so many carbs, that it was automatic poison when we ingested it. The body's gastro system was already off track from healing itself. Our diet just kept us out of balance. The one thing I have learned is that no matter what you have going on, focus on repairing your diet. I became a CARB counter. Carbs are bad news to a broken system. They cause so many problems and then mix in the side-effects of the meds they put you on and see what happens next. The nightmares begin. It becomes one giant juggling act and then to maintain it and adding stuff to it, well............ Keep in mind that you're not taking the stuff they're on.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:26 am

I think you are spot on regarding the carbs Morpheus. Thank you bringing it up  Flowers
    It is with the advent of agriculture that cereals came to be consumed on a wide scale. And if you have a look at the old post of mine below you'll see they were probably engeneered in a lab.
    Nowadays the keto and paleo diets as well the Rawfood one are amongst those where cereals and other carbs are not part of the menu. It makes the body lean and highly energetic.
    I am on Keto since a few weeks. I used to easily have swollen feet and legs by the end of the day. This inconvenience totally disappeared.
    I enjoy what I eat, have no cravings, feel fine and full of energy. I even lost a few pounds and continue to do so which is enjoyable too.
    I might switch to paleo this summer together with a raw diet but I wouldn't go back to carbs now that I experienced the huge difference this makes to me.

Every one should find what fits best their own organism but a low carb diet is worth a try and see what happens :)

http://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t7139-ancient-aliens-genetic-engineering-the-rise-of-civilization#101676

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:23 pm

mudra wrote:I think you are spot on regarding the carbs Morpheus. Thank you bringing it up  Flowers
    It is with the advent of agriculture that cereals came to be consumed on a wide scale. And if you have a look at the old post of mine below you'll see they were probably engeneered in a lab.
    Nowadays the keto and paleo diets as well the Rawfood one are amongst those where cereals and other carbs are not part of the menu. It makes the body lean and highly energetic.
    I am on Keto since a few weeks. I used to easily have swollen feet and legs by the end of the day. This inconvenience totally disappeared.
    I enjoy what I eat, have no cravings, feel fine and full of energy. I even lost a few pounds and continue to do so which is enjoyable too.
    I might switch to paleo this summer together with a raw diet but I wouldn't go back to carbs now that I experienced the huge difference this makes to me.

Every one should find what fits best their own organism but a low carb diet is worth a try and see what happens :)

http://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t7139-ancient-aliens-genetic-engineering-the-rise-of-civilization#101676

Love from me
    mudra

Thank you Mudra! Cool Part Deux went down and YOUTUBE should have a strike placed on them. Argh

In our country's history, it is well documented and there are cases of enactments as well, defining American's occupation with the grinding of grains into dust. Sturbridge Village comes to mind. A place of D: All the Above. Located in Massachusetts, is an actual historical, real-life township. Yankee Candle Shop is also in that area. If you are an antique collector, you would be in Heaven. Did I say Candy Stores? New England style. And let's just throw in some Seafood while we're at it and you got the makings of a pretty cool place. The Winner

"Every one should find what fits best their own organism but a low carb diet is worth a try and see what happens :)"

Absolutely! Everyone is different. You are very wise! Enlightened

What I also find interesting, is that we are returning to our nomadic ways here in the States. As a species, we were healthier as nomads. I think this is happening in Europe too. ?
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Oxy! Check this guy out.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Thank-you Morpheus. I enjoy listening to these sorts of videos, even though I never know where the BS ends and the TRUTH begins. I'm watching that guy now on my phone. My laptop is screwed-up. I try to watch and read stuff I don't know about and/or don't agree with. That's why I remain here on this website. I'd appreciate some feedback on the following video. It seems to repeat some key-aspects of my crazy-theories. I continue to know I don't know.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:59 pm