tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Morpheus
    Morpheus

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 10 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Morpheus on Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:32 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Where's Everyone?? What's Going On?? The Usual Posters Aren't Posting and I'm Trying to Stop. Throughout the Years, Notable Posters Mysteriously Disappeared. I Could Probably Name a Dozen But I'd Probably Leave Someone Out. Two of My Main Sources of Brain-Stimulation Supposedly Died Within the Past Two Years. I'm Feeling Horrible, Thinking and Doing MUCH Less. It's As If Some Sort of a Nefarious Takeover Is In Its Final-Stages and the Problems Are Being Removed One by One. Or What If Artificial-Intelligence and Intelligence-Agencies Have More to Do With Alternative-Websites Than We Might Imagine?? Whatever Is Going On Can't Be Good.

sunny Still here OXY. "Two of My Main Sources of Brain-Stimulation Supposedly Died Within the Past Two Years. I'm Feeling Horrible." I can relate. Jay Essex in June and Chef "B" a couple of weeks ago. Both carried me through a lot of bad times, especially when Brook was going through her out-processing.  Let me not forget Margarette who passed in February. Brook, Margarette, and Chef "B", all died from stage 4 small cell cancer. So, let's just say that the wind in my sails here lately, has been lacking. I only have one question. Who's next????????? I mean, how do you juggle the loss of 4 spiritual warriors and not be affected by it? It hasn't even been a year. And you're in a place or space where everything is just numb. Nothing can be said to change it. You tell yourself to just keep on breathing. All of this shall pass. There is a higher reason for everything that happens. Just don't forget that. It's when we do forget that, that things quickly turn to crap. So I choose to remember.

It becomes a balancing act of sorts. IMO, What is happening is that the frequencies are changing. We are being hit with all kinds of cosmic rays. Combine that with our gravitational field, we can literally feel the compression on our physicality. Add the Sun's rays and the magnetic field of the Earth and you begin to see how complex this has become. Then add your lifestream to it and voila. Part of the movie we are seeing from our front-row seat.

Death can do two things for you. It can imprison you or liberate you. You choose. Either way, you will be working through it. Stay in your heart! It is a good time to work through stuff that has been really really stuck in our inner houses. Take the trash out.

Just know that you are all in my daily thoughts. Mudra in Spain, hoping she isn't frying in the heat. Vidya working that forest. Sanicle in Australia, not far from opals and goldfields. Caroll going to her conference. Thinking OXY went on vacation...Cool Hi Swanny! Toast

It's all good! Double Thumbs Up

Namaste'

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:05 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Where's Everyone?? What's Going On?? The Usual Posters Aren't Posting and I'm Trying to Stop. Throughout the Years, Notable Posters Mysteriously Disappeared. I Could Probably Name a Dozen But I'd Probably Leave Someone Out. Two of My Main Sources of Brain-Stimulation Supposedly Died Within the Past Two Years. I'm Feeling Horrible, Thinking and Doing MUCH Less. It's As If Some Sort of a Nefarious Takeover Is In Its Final-Stages and the Problems Are Being Removed One by One. Or What If Artificial-Intelligence and Intelligence-Agencies Have More to Do With Alternative-Websites Than We Might Imagine?? Whatever Is Going On Can't Be Good.
    mudra wrote:Its vacation time Oxy. And besides we all have a life in real space you know. Take a holiday too. I remember you telling once you are a very different person in real life. Maybe a much more happier one than the way you feel here. No need to suffer. Turn that computer off and go enjoy the day.

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus wrote: sunny Still here OXY. "Two of My Main Sources of Brain-Stimulation Supposedly Died Within the Past Two Years. I'm Feeling Horrible." I can relate. Jay Essex in June and Chef "B" a couple of weeks ago. Both carried me through a lot of bad times, especially when Brook was going through her out-processing.  Let me not forget Margarette who passed in February. Brook, Margarette, and Chef "B", all died from stage 4 small cell cancer. So, let's just say that the wind in my sails here lately, has been lacking. I only have one question. Who's next????????? I mean, how do you juggle the loss of 4 spiritual warriors and not be affected by it? It hasn't even been a year. And you're in a place or space where everything is just numb. Nothing can be said to change it. You tell yourself to just keep on breathing. All of this shall pass. There is a higher reason for everything that happens. Just don't forget that. It's when we do forget that, that things quickly turn to crap. So I choose to remember.

It becomes a balancing act of sorts. IMO, What is happening is that the frequencies are changing. We are being hit with all kinds of cosmic rays. Combine that with our gravitational field, we can literally feel the compression on our physicality. Add the Sun's rays and the magnetic field of the Earth and you begin to see how complex this has become. Then add your lifestream to it and voila. Part of the movie we are seeing from our front-row seat.

Death can do two things for you. It can imprison you or liberate you. You choose. Either way, you will be working through it. Stay in your heart! It is a good time to work through stuff that has been really really stuck in our inner houses. Take the trash out.

Just know that you are all in my daily thoughts. Mudra in Spain, hoping she isn't frying in the heat. Vidya working that forest. Sanicle in Australia, not far from opals and goldfields. Caroll going to her conference. Thinking OXY went on vacation...Cool Hi Swanny! Toast

Namaste'

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:43 pm

Welcome around our camp fire Lionhawk.
    This a place to comme when one feels high and this is a place to come when one feels low alike..
    In the light of what you are sharing today I can't help thinking Alistar Valadez's poem above was to the point.
    Did I ever tell you I never search for the things I post. No preconceived plan.
    These things they come to me and I relay them knowing they have a meanigfull purpose but not which one exactly neither for whom.

I am sorry for the losses of the beings that meant so much for you.I do feel your pain.
    This is a change of alignment within your soul group.Not that the soul group disappeared.
    Far from it.Its is still there with you only in another form, a new configuration.
    Our bodies are keen on contact: eye, touch, sound ...When this fades away it feels terribly empty on that particular level.

It is my opinion we decide on the date of departure in advance, before hitting the track.
    But we don't decide how and in which circumstances.Life is much like these Russian dolls. You think you have seen it all but on a more subtle examination you discover a new layer and so on. The decisions we make in the higher games elude us in the material one. In the higher realm a goal we may have set has reached completion in this present segment of "time" and time has come to go.

I have learned some beings can breathe their way out consciously.I found this fascinating.
    Wether we do it this way or that way leaving the body is that safety measure we created to remember at last we are more than flesh and to have a chance to see the wider picture.

Would we hold the complete panoramic view with full perception as a stable way of Being maybe then death won't be a necessity anylonger

💗🙏💗
    Love for you
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:32 pm

Hi Oxy.. I'm somewhat burned out on negative MSM and subsequent youtube videos, so have been taking a break from all the the negative stress producing news. We went to Crestone, Colorado for the seminar with Ricardo Gonzalez, a space brother contactee. However the best part was the meditation sky watch at night. Saw a couple of planes and satellites but no space ships. UFO2 Paola said she still is having PTSD after her space brother contact. Got some great photos of Gonzalez's portals and such. We'll go back again to his seminar next year. UFO on Road We decided to drive down from Oregon and visit family along the way. One of the nicest things is the books downloaded onto the computer to read along the way.

I've also cut way back on posting and on the various sites I visit. Also put the art table up and pulled out the paints. Having reviewed how much time I spent in following politics these past three years, I'm done. Die Spam Die  It's black hole of wasted time. So now the focus in on doing stuff that is more productive. The type of being productive before having a computer.

We're working on building our cabin and there will be a big push this week on getting floor, walls, loft and roof up. Then a trip back to Hawaii to pack up our container to ship back here. Just lots of work to get done before winter, the cold and snow. So still around to check in and am enjoying the break from following negative world events and politics.

Don't despair Oxy. Focus on writing your book. Have fun.
    The Karen

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:05 pm

Morpheus wrote:

sunny Still here OXY. "Two of My Main Sources of Brain-Stimulation Supposedly Died Within the Past Two Years. I'm Feeling Horrible." I can relate. Jay Essex in June and Chef "B" a couple of weeks ago. Both carried me through a lot of bad times, especially when Brook was going through her out-processing.  Let me not forget Margarette who passed in February. Brook, Margarette, and Chef "B", all died from stage 4 small cell cancer. So, let's just say that the wind in my sails here lately, has been lacking. I only have one question. Who's next????????? I mean, how do you juggle the loss of 4 spiritual warriors and not be affected by it? It hasn't even been a year. And you're in a place or space where everything is just numb. Nothing can be said to change it. You tell yourself to just keep on breathing. All of this shall pass. There is a higher reason for everything that happens. Just don't forget that. It's when we do forget that, that things quickly turn to crap. So I choose to remember.

Namaste'

Lionhawk, We have 7 plus spiritual warrior friends facing serious health challenges at the moment. Two with cancer; one (whose only 63) with serious renal failure following a bout with the flu last March and now on dialysis 4 days a week; another having her intestines reconnected and not doing well; one who had brain tumor surgery (a single mom with twin 7 year olds); one, my oldest friend hit by a car that t-bone her car totaling it (it's a miracle she's still alive); two who had and will have double knee surgery and the list goes on. We spend a lot time in prayer for our friends. And a number of us think all of this is going on because they are under serious spiritual attack. The good news is their positive outlook and attitudes. Most of them undergone near death experiences this past year and almost didn't make it. So the good news is we're all still here carrying on the good fight and constantly in touch and supportive of one another. From Hawaii to California, Cinncinatti to New Jersey. Lots of challenges for all of us in various ways still unfolding as it were. As mudra said, our contracts were made prior to incarnation. Perhaps what is most challenging at the end for some of our friends is a way to work off the most karma. We continue to let them know that we love them and keep them surrounded in healing prayers.

I did capture a photo of the two suns. One pink over the white one. I don't worry about any of that stuff anymore either. We'll just focus on getting the wood stove installed, ram water pump made and hydro electric pump for the cabin built and enjoy what life has to offer. The forest is exquisite, the creek healing, the weather awesome. I seriously think god wants us to be happy and enjoy nature's beauty.

Here's a little present from our space family: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mintaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQz9hyGPQIg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4-9TMkJhBE
    The woman and singer in this one is Ricardo's wife.
    Humano (Full Álbum) Mintaka

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:56 pm

Thank-you Carol. I almost wish we were back in the days of the three major TV networks with the much more tame political interview and debate shows (even if we were being lied to). Now it's like the Wild-West with a huge amount of formerly forbidden information being angrily debated. It seems as if an eschatological-escalation and climactic-quickening is occurring which probably won't end well. I doubt I'll achieve any sort of normal for the rest of my life. I'm sorry about the health and injury issues. I completely believe that a spiritual-war is occurring which involves a lot more than something going 'bump' in the night. I feel poisoned and attacked 24/7 and I suspect some sort of 'internal-modifications' which might involve some sort of 'soul-scalping'. I'm not the person I used to be (to say the least). A book is attractive, yet the issues seem more pressing, and I'm always changing my mind. Mountain-Life seems optimal.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:49 pm

So despite everything, life goes on. I did a session last night on the hurricane bearing towards us. Dorien was projected to hit Florida directly from the East. I placed a barrier along the whole coast and set stirring currents to go North, thus avoiding a direct impact. We will see what happens. A CAT 4 would be catastrophic if it was allowed to hit. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns into a CAT 5 for a short period of time.

During the last few weeks, the upcoming hurricane season has been in my mind. It has been too quiet. The calm before the storm if you will. Why do I get this feeling we will see something new from this season? Maybe from this storm?

Talk about prayers, Carol. That can turn into a fulltime job. Even though my peeps list has gotten shorter, I find myself doing a lot of session work. Are you building in Oregon? Any time I hear the word Hawaii, I think of you. Lemuria is coming up and out of the ocean.

And if you were expecting a response to your post, and I didn't respond, it is because I have learned that to argue with a wise person, is not very wise.  lol! Your posts were deeply appreciated, however.

So much to cover and I'm just as burned out as the next guy with all of this stuff. I started to read the Urantia book and within the first 22 pages, I found validations that validated my own personal work. The thing is like 2300 pages long. I'll be at it for a while.

About a year ago, I watched a Leak Project video, Rex had Elizabeth April as a guest. He also just did another video with her yesterday. IMO, she is the real deal. She validated some of my own findings. Anyways, the Leak Project on Youtube is brain food. Rex seems to cover it all.

OXY, give yourself some credit, will ya? Do you think that only Earthlings read your posts? This little website is shining a light to out there. All perspectives are required to be analyzed. It adds to the Universal equation. The Symphony. No matter what our emotional bodies go through. I agree with you on many of your emotions and perspectives. It's a mind job alright! Soul job too! Personal responsibility and all the rest of it. But one day you will be able to say that you were part of "ALL THAT." You lived it in the firsthand and no one will be able to take that away from you. I'm pretty sure that your cosmic audience is awaiting your next posting.  Enlightened      

I'm trying to be light with this posting. Bless All of You!

Namaste'

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:13 pm

I just went for a nice walk on a beautiful day. Life is good and getting better. This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Namaste and Have a Nice Day. Spiritual

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:08 pm

Hey Morpheus Hugs

Indeed Life goes on my friend. 
    We are still here trying to make the best of this earthy life.
    When we put our heart into it even the sad days can shine some light.
    You are doing awesome things being the fine BEING that you are :)
    Our time isn't over yet.
    More Love to give and share. More beauty to give rise to. More wisdom. 
    We all are on a same boat you know. No one is in a better place than the other.
    Everyone of us is somewhere where one can choose to go with the flow and trust
    life at its very core or stay behind.
    I feel I am blessed to know the extraordinary people I have come to meet on this virtual avenue.
    You all have a special place in my Heart.
    Oxy your tortured mind is a daily challenge. I so much wish you would be happy.
    Maybe it's actually selfish of me to think I would be able to lift you up a bit.
    Go with the flow I said. I'll do that and trust. Have faith.
    I don't know what lies ahead but that day also will come ... Enlightened
    Let's go Lawless

Much Love to you all
    The Karen

Great artists lift me up.
    Love these two guitarists I recently realized are part of the same planet as I.
    How awesome  Thubs Up Thubs Up Thubs Up

Farewell 
    Harp  

Marcin Patrzalek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaTUwiHYBI0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC9GeVJxW5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrL54yUEXaE

Luca Stricagnoli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxHGyqobsbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok5d8nXAngw

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:40 pm

https://youtu.be/u6BpFHg-Bes
    u

I don't know where you live exactly but wherever you are these days Andy stay safe as Huricane Dorian is picking pace again.
    Wishing you well.

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:30 am

mudra wrote:https://youtu.be/u6BpFHg-Bes
    u

I don't know where you live exactly but wherever you are these days Andy stay safe as Hurricane Dorian is picking pace again.
    Wishing you well.

Love from me
    mudra

Thank you Mudra! sunny I live in Granite Falls, NC. Located 60 miles NNW of Charlotte. Nestled in the foothills. I'm probably about 6 hours away from the coast. 40 minutes from Brown Mountain. An hour from the Blueridge Parkway.

The session that I had last Friday, seems to have worked. What also came through that session, was how this Hurricane will clip N.C. In the session, it showed that it would be very close to making landfall. This storm was a monster as you know. Tied the 1935 Hurricane for sustain winds @ 185 miles an hour. If it had made landfall as it was forecasted to directly hit Florida, it would have been disastrous. We will all feel better as this thing goes out to sea. This thing was also packing 40' waves.
    Amazing.

Is there another monster storm heading our way in the near future? That is a nagging question in my mind. Is it any surprise that the storms are now so powerful with Mother Earth going through all the changes she is going through?

Last year, we had two hurricanes. One happened in October when Brook was in the hospital during her last days. I had to stay home when the last one came through. There were so many accidents from all the flash flooding. And we live in the hills. Streets turned into rivers.

Mudra, your previous posting to the last one was spot on. Thubs Up Glad you are here! The Karen

Namaste'

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:16 pm

Catching up here reading mudra's and your post A.

Starting with Oxy. I really enjoy his posts and various perspectives. He's probably the only human I know who is trying to connect the dots to everything. I think I'm at the other spectrum working to empty my mind of the negative crap that has been put out via MSM. It's gotten to the point that I'll read headlines, avoid articles, and avoid all visual negative MSM media including youtube.

Spending the morning listening to different youtube musicians is a nice inspirational way to start off the day.

Oxy.. hang in there. One of these days you may surprise yourself and grock what you're seeking to understand. You really are quite couragous to tackle so many different teachings and perspectives. It's pretty mind-blowing to the average human drinking beer, eating pizza while watching baseball or football. You're doing a fantastic job bringing so many thought provoking perspectives to the forefront to think about, question and be curious about. What is also amazing is all the different interesting people you manage to have encounters with. Some of the peeks into these encounters are quite thought provoking. I sure hope you include more info on these interactions in your writings.

Andy, we're building a Japanese beam style cabin 12'x18'x17'. It's located in the woods next to the creek and awesome. The frame is up, next we'll put on the roof and add the flooring. Then we'll install knotty pine tongue and groove for walls and vaulted ceiling with sky lights. Lots of windows, lots of light. Basically it will be a self-sufficient tiny house and use a ram pump for water from the creek to the house along with micro hydro electric system. We'll add a 12'x10' enclosed front porch next to the creek. Still need to order the wood stove. Pretty cool.

Years back we built a 12'x16' cabin in the Yosemite area. It was awesome so it will be good to do this again with a few added changes to make it self-sufficient.

Mudra, I always enjoy reading your heart-centered posts. So uplifting and sincere. Yes, it's a blessing to share our experiences here in this safe environment. Thank you for sharing your lovely essence with us and being such a strong spiritual support for those here and elsewhere. Enlightened

Andy.. there was something else I read that made sense to me regarding Hurricane Dorian.

Was Dorian A Direct Hit On Chinese And Danish Deep State Sites In The Bahamas ?
    The Real Reason Why the Bahamas Was 'Dead Center' For Manufactured Hurricane Dorian

Global Agenda
    Published on Sep 5, 2019

Earlier this week I posted a video wondering why US President Donald Trump had said in a press conference that he had never heard of a category five hurricane. I wondered if he had lost his marbles because he had also said that the State of Alabama was going to get hit by Hurricane Dorian, which was also very strange. As you will see in this video I may just eat a little humble pie and I also admit that there also may well be a method to Trump’s madness.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:34 pm

Carol wrote,

"Starting with Oxy. I really enjoy his posts and various perspectives. He's probably the only human I know who is trying to connect the dots to everything. I think I'm at the other spectrum working to empty my mind of the negative crap that has been put out via MSM. It's gotten to the point that I'll read headlines, avoid articles, and avoid all visual negative MSM media including youtube."

Mecuriel was also spot on calling OXY a Scribe. A most prestigious station to hold on this Planet right now. Surely a specialist. It would take me days to type the length of one of his posts. Let alone research all this stuff out. Are you kidding me? Maybe weeks. Also providing references? Whooaa! Amazing! And in a very unique fashion. I know OXY heard Jesus say to question everything. Sometimes I wonder if OXY is the A.I. I don't know of anything that outside of A.I. that could compile all this material and make it make sense to the Public. So he is certainly gifted! The only issue I have with his thread is it doesn't like to load. There's is a tag or something that is preventing it from loading up. It also freezes. It is the only thread where this occurs. OXY was right. There is something going on that should be looked at.

I also think it gets forgotten, that many of us are on the FRONTLINE. We're in the trench, working to go forward in a much more meaningful way. Lifting what we can in terms of frequency. Also the codes we anchor to the Planet. So important. Being in the trench is also dangerous work. You'll experience many lonely moments, hardships, etc. We are all targets because we are light. And the pay sucks! But we persevere simply because we "love" to serve. It is our nature. So that is some of the reasons why  I encourage OXY and anyone who is listening, to stay the course. We are doing it. We are making that potential difference. We have our own gifts that we bring to the table. Denying those gifts is the real sin.

Like you Carol, I'm also trying to empty my mind. Pushing 45 years of research will do that for you. I'm trying to go the simple path if folks will let me. Years not so long ago, I could plow through this stuff and didn't go into overload mode. But now? I must be getting old.  lol!

I hope you are taking pics of your cabin as you go. It sounds really cool. Whatever you do, get good windows. What state are you building in? I am a big fan of Youtube. I just stay away from the news. Many vids on building these tiny homes and cabins. An excellent resource.

There are things going on with Donald that the public is totally unaware of. He is no dummy even though he might have slipped. But did he really?

You know, I wondered if there was something more to this hurricane because, in my session, there were energies there that seemed minor at the time. I didn't pay to much attention to them at the time because my focus was to make sure it did not make landfall. Maybe another session is in order. Maybe "Q" will show us something that will tie in the Trump factor on this one. Did you also notice that this storm hooked around Puerto Rico? Curious? Was this storm controlled? And if it was, who was behind it? Then sit for two days over the islands as a Cat 5. 185 miles an hour? SUSTAINED WINDS? And here is Trump, never heard of a CAT 5. How does that happen when he has so much real estate in Florida? Everybody knows what a Cat 5 is in Florida. Even the dogs and cats know. Trump is definitely throwing curveballs.

Cabin building is an art.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:06 pm

Morpheus wrote:Carol wrote,

"Starting with Oxy. I really enjoy his posts and various perspectives. He's probably the only human I know who is trying to connect the dots to everything. I think I'm at the other spectrum working to empty my mind of the negative crap that has been put out via MSM. It's gotten to the point that I'll read headlines, avoid articles, and avoid all visual negative MSM media including youtube."

Like you Carol, I'm also trying to empty my mind. Pushing 45 years of research will do that for you. I'm trying to go the simple path if folks will let me. Years not so long ago, I could plow through this stuff and didn't go into overload mode. But now? I must be getting old.  lol!

I hope you are taking pics of your cabin as you go. It sounds really cool. Whatever you do, get good windows. What state are you building in? I am a big fan of Youtube. I just stay away from the news. Many vids on building these tiny homes and cabins. An excellent resource.

There are things going on with Donald that the public is totally unaware of. He is no dummy even though he might have slipped. But did he really?

You know, I wondered if there was something more to this hurricane because, in my session, there were energies there that seemed minor at the time. I didn't pay to much attention to them at the time because my focus was to make sure it did not make landfall. Maybe another session is in order. Maybe "Q" will show us something that will tie in the Trump factor on this one. Did you also notice that this storm hooked around Puerto Rico? Curious? Was this storm controlled? And if it was, who was behind it? Then sit for two days over the islands as a Cat 5. 185 miles an hour? SUSTAINED WINDS? And here is Trump, never heard of a CAT 5. How does that happen when he has so much real estate in Florida? Everybody knows what a Cat 5 is in Florida. Even the dogs and cats know. Trump is definitely throwing curveballs.

Cabin building is an art.

I do laugh at you're getting old comment Andy. In the beginning of the spiritual journey several spiritual Masters from India focused on how we must empty our mind to know god, to experience god. Yet during those years hundreds of hours were spent on studying and learning about many different things. Of course one of my favorite topics was learning how to speak Sanskrit. If anyone wanted a fast track to the unfoldment of spiritual abilities, speaking Sanskrit correctly with the sounds resonating the various chakra centers is one path. However, what happens when the kundalini is released and one is not emotionally, mentally or spiritually prepared can be a rude awakening. Reading about such experiences and having the experience is a horse of a different color. When following that particular spiritual path one really needs a spiritual Master and guide to help navigate thought the various physiological, psychological and spiritual manifestations.

In truth, going for the big K (Kundalini) is hazardous on multiple levels and not for someone who has to live in the real world making a living with a 9-5 job. It would be best to live at an ashram or in a spiritual setting with a good teacher who has gone through these experiences him or herself. However, I did tap into the big K and WOAH! What an experience. Traveling this path without a spiritual Master at hand was a scary ordeal. Just think of walking along a precipice in the dark with no clue as to what to expect from moment to moment.

I was only 30 when this happened. My teachers had moved to another state and the teachers in consciousness studies at the University I was attending were clueless when it came to dealing with a situation like this one. Moving energy along the kundalini and safely releasing it is an important undertaking. One of the side effects is of course unresolved karma surfacing and having to deal with various unresolved deep emotional issues.. including a somewhat prolonged stint dealing with being stuck in the dark night of the soul. This of course had to do with unresolved grief, surrender and illness. Somewhere along the way one does get tired of being sick and tired. And then one has a choice.  Continue on a downward path, stay the same, or get better. I chose to get better.

It's difficult to live with one foot in two different type of realities (psychic) and maintain a family life. Choosing to get better was the new direction and took a lot of effort given the nature of the illness with daily fevers for months on end. Yet during that time, surviving, working on two Masters simultaneously, teaching yoga in the evenings for income became a new path that also required choosing living life in the physical world, so as to move forward with this incarnation's mission. Took years to figure out what that was too.

As for losing a life partner. Divorce can trigger those type of deep loss feelings. Yet I think what you and Mercurial when though was even more difficult. Being with someone you love whose body is going through the death process, while they are still so young has got to be one of the toughest situations imaginable. I don't know if I'd survive the grief of that type of loss. My sister-in-law lost her husband last year. It was rough yet she has such a strong faith in god and solid spiritual foundation that it helped her through the grief process. And she has close family and friends. Yet even so it's been rough and she will often call her brother in the evening to spend an hour or so chatting to help her through the lonely times.

One of the things we've (my husband and I) spoke about is the chakra connection that we have with one another. Imagine the chakra centers in alignment and plugged into one another. Losing that connection, having it suddenly ripped away is incredibly painful at multiple levels. Because the two halves, the two people being together is what makes the connection active and whole. I'm probably not explaining this the best way but am trying to understand how one would need to repair internally these severed chakra connection links. Of course music comes to mind as that can help ease the loss. Yet the feeling of aloneness, the loss of ones best friend, someone who truly understands and accepts one as they are - is such a miraculous gift, that having it no longer there reminds me of the song, The Rose.

There is such a sadness when loss occurs. I remember when Mercurial went through this with the loss of his wife and the time we spent on the phone talking. After a period of time and grief, he did fall in love again and is now enjoying life's new gifts.

Being alone after being with one's soulmate is just unbelivably sad. I'm glad that you reached out to us here in the Mists and are sharing your story and life's journey with us. You've always belonged here. It's good to have you with us again. I always appreciated you, learn new things from your posts and enjoy reading what you have to share. Thank you.

As to where we're located now. Northeast Oregon at 5,000' level. And yes, we're taking lots of photos of the cabin's progress. There was a awesome thunder storm and hail this afternoon. Love thunderstorms. I'm probably a bit weird when it comes to enjoying all types of weather but there you have it.

Namaste my friend. Sleep deep, dream well and keep yourself in the company of good friends here at our campfire in the Mists.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:39 am

Carol wrote,

"It's difficult to live with one foot in two different type of realities (psychic) and maintain a family life. Choosing to get better was the new direction and took a lot of effort given the nature of the illness with daily fevers for months on end. Yet during that time, surviving, working on two Masters simultaneously, teaching yoga in the evenings for income became a new path that also required choosing living life in the physical world, so as to move forward with this incarnation's mission. Took years to figure out what that was too."

In my first marriage, I had to put the spiritual stuff in a box and set it in a closet. I had to provide for the family. We were connected spiritually but that connection scared the hell out of her. She reverted back to Mormonism and that was the beginning of the end. The divorce came and the loss from that was something I have carried all these years. I didn't just lose my wife but my daughter as well. There were also 3 other kids in the mix. Two years after the divorce, on her birthday, she had a major seizure. They discovered that she had brain cancer. She survived the chemo, radiation treatments, and brain surgery. She had remarried before this happened. But she was never the same after that. She lived on for another 20 years and passed away sitting in a chair. I still love her despite all of what happened. Love wasn't the problem.

On the "K" subject... I am aware of what you have written. I also agree as to having some sort of qualified guide. I decided to not go through with it because I didn't feel a "need" too. Just me I guess.
    However, that doesn't mean that I haven't done a lot of chakra work. And as the usual circumstance of no one qualified to help you with all this training, I found myself doing it on my own. So consider yourself very lucky to have experienced some tutorship. Talk about years to figure out stuff, I'm still figuring it out. That never stops. Just yesterday, I came to realize that the spoiled blond I was married to in Scotland in a past life, was a girlfriend I had in this life. Talk about a needy basket case. Some things don't change no matter how many years pass.

The ripping away when Brook passed actually had me buckled over. It happened suddenly. I was not prepared for that. It felt as though my insides were torn apart. Can't even describe the type of pain. To be honest, I haven't done any inner work on this. Not exactly ready. For that matter, where do you start? You're right, now that you have brought this factor up. Hadn't even thought of trying to heal this ripping. I also don't think it is the same kind of thing when it comes to twin flames vs. soul mates. Twin flames are way more plugged in, IMO. More to rip away. Like everyone here who has had dearing relationships, loss of those relationships, you are never prepared to the reality of that loss across the whole board.

My heart cried for Merc when he lost his love. I wanted to be there for him. Support him somehow. I'm glad you were able too! At least he wasn't exactly alone. I hope he is in a happy place in the now moment.

I have no further ambitions as to finding someone else. I'm done. If anything, I have released so much stuff since Brook's passing. I also don't want to lose anyone else. Tomorrow will be Brook's birthday. Oct. 25th is next month and already a year has passed and it has been one long freakin day since her passing. Just a blur. I saw Sasha this morning. She is still here in spirit. Losing her and Buster just added to the pain. All in 10 months. The whole family is gone. It has been a lot to process, to say the least. But hey, I know others have it worse off than I. I'm not complaining, just explaining.

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU CAROL!  Hadriel
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:17 pm

Morpheus wrote:

The ripping away when Brook passed actually had me buckled over. It happened suddenly. I was not prepared for that. It felt as though my insides were torn apart. Can't even describe the type of pain. To be honest, I haven't done any inner work on this. Not exactly ready. For that matter, where do you start?
    I'm not complaining, just explaining.

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU CAROL!
     Hadriel[/size]

You're more then welcome. As to where do you start. Healing happens when you tell your story and some is there to listen to it. Usually friends and family are there for this... and if there is no one a grief counselor can help with this. Hospice has trained people that work with those left behind and their are also groups where people who have lost someone can also share their stories.

I don't know how I would do if I lost my partner, best friend and main emotional support system. Not well. I tend to internalize grief when it's deep at that particular level and we all know the kind of stress that puts literally one ones physical heart. I've though about this and would prefer to be the first to go but we joke and say we'll go together. I remember our first date as we were talking and he talked about if he were to go first he would come back for me. How can one not fall in love with a guy like that?

I don't know what I'd do Andy. I was in a state of grief for six months over a dog I bonded with. Who knows what would happen if it were by husband. Even losing my folks I still get those pangs now again of missing them. I doubt if that will ever go away. I know our daughter used to get hysterical whenever she lost a pet (she had a lot of chickens).. and finally she got to the point that she would immediately go out and get more chicks. With the cat when he fell over dead from his heart stopping she was at the pound the next day getting a new kitten. She buried her beloved cat outside her window.

Everyone handles grief differently. Some get busy and work a lot. Some let it out creatively through art and music. Some get angry and just stay pissed off to avoid the pain of loss.

Yet there is more to loss, isn't there? It's that empty space in time of just missing what was. Empty space similar to a vacuum. What does one fill that empty space with. I remember wandering around and feeling lost. I was lost. Listening to sad songs did help to fill up that space and they helped expressed the deep feelings within. Crying a lot helped. And then eventually going out and being around with others even if it was to meditate in church. I found that it took a good 2 years to get through the grief if one does it without help. When doing grief counseling with my patients I encouraged them to keep Kleenex everywhere as there was no way of know when the tears would come. If one thinks of the initial stages of grief as a tsunami one knows how it just blows one over. The emotional waves are huge and tend to last for a longer period of time. One knows that they're healing when the waves become smaller and the time in-between experiencing the waves is longer in between. However, two years for many is normal with the first year being the worst.

I liked how you put your attention onto converting the ambulance. Doing something like that does help and gives new focus.  As for the pets.. perhaps think about if you're ready to have another one to keep you company.

Back to the big K. They're really wasn't anyone who was of any help. That was something I pretty much did on my own and was totally committed to developing/deepening the experience on the spiritual path for many, many years. I think what's sad is how people are discouraged from developing their own consciousness. Those adventurous years in exploring consciousness during the 70s and early 80s were fun.

We're going to have to have some more chats again soon. Right now we're exceptionally busy yet perhaps next week may work out.

As for the Japanese post and beam cabin... here are some photos (not outs) that can give you an idea on what we're working on.

Link: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/462674561704280815

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 10 0543068f4a895c0134cd982dc58aa93b

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 10 1e7075ae55d62fa7ea9d5ea89db32c9f
    This looks more like the one we're building with our own modifications.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:50 pm

Carol and Morpheus, it sounds as if you're both doing well, and thank-you for your kind words. As always, I'm trying to stop posting, and I've made a bunch of posts (some on this thread) which I've deleted shortly after posting. You'll find most of them on the linked-page (which might take all-eternity to load). http://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9823p500-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system-a-d-2133-deep-state-nine#142909 I've probably intended a lot of my posts and threads for the Deep-State Gods and Goddesses, and I'm sure their computers instantly load even my heaviest pages. When people can't load my tripe it might be providential. In five-years everyone will claim they always knew this stuff, but its probably too soon for most to know now. Most people will probably need to learn the hard-way. I'll try to silently lurk in the shadows for at least the rest of 2019. 2020 to 2050 might be a Slow-Burn End of the World. That wouldn't surprise me, but Hope Springs Eternal.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:35 am

Morpheus I am glad you are safe.
    With the abilities that are yours you avoided the worst for North and South Carolina. Someone has to take the plunge at times in the grander scheme of things. You certainly did so
    at many crucial times.Thank You  Hugs

Carol I have always enjoyed reading you.
    With the compassion that is yours you have that ease to adress other human beings. You are not only loving the crew but you are contributing to people's inner growth  by doing so. Its a pleasure to see you posting more of these one to one interactions.Thank You  Hugs

What is fascinating to me is everyone's unique soul signature. I believe over the years we reached balance as a group.
    Although we haven't seen Burgundia on this thread I would like to pay a tribute to her too. She embarqued on The Mists  journey from day one and never left. She is one of the quiet voices in our ship but one I do appreciate. Thank You Burgundia  Hugs

Everyone who posts here keeps this group alive and adds to its light, adds to the Light of the Universe.And this holds true for all those that are gone as well. Thank You  Hugs

My special thoughts go to Brook today as this is the birthday of her late incarnation. Brook you are forever in my Heart  The Karen  

https://youtu.be/nGDnTZIFmRE

Sanicle dear friend Hugs to you too

Oxy when you need reassurance remember this:  Hugs

The Telling by Koyote the Blind
    "This is, then, the true wisdom of the Toltec: to dream; to stalk the dream of power that transforms the world; to become a dreamer, not of your little dreams when you sleep, but to dream the world for humanity; to see in this history the passage of consciousness; to avoid the oblivion of the dark night; to dream not just a better dream but the awakening of the dream.

This is what the Toltec is doing, dreaming the shifting of the worlds, the movements of humanity through time and experience, not just doing stuff for individuals to access power, to do this or that—all that is completely useless in the large scheme of things. We are stalking the pathways, which is to say, the possible worlds for humanity to not extinguish its light."

—The Teachings of a Toltec Survivor: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RMK9D4C/

Love from me
    mudra

Sorry loads of editing but typing this from my cell phone 🙏

Last edited by mudra on Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:28 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:[size=52]I just went for a nice walk on a beautiful day. Life is good and getting better. This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Namaste and Have a Nice Day. Spiritual [/size]

Missed that lovely post of yours Oxy.
    So glad the sun is shining on you
    Wishing more moments like this for You 💗

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:41 am

Thank-you Mudra.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:59 pm

sunny

Carol wrote,

"You're more than welcome. As to where do you start? Healing happens when you tell your story and some are there to listen to it. Usually friends and family are there for this... and if there is no one a grief counselor can help with this. Hospice has trained people that work with those left behind and there are also groups where people who have lost someone can also share their stories."

Just so you know, because of security reasons, we had to keep the truth of our story under wraps. When Brook passed, I decided to reveal it. I was tired of carrying it. Wanted to get it off my shoulders. Also out of respect for all of our true friends. When I came back here, I just wanted to express my gratitude for all who knew us. It made perfect sense to post that story here. I did consider the Hospice route, but that lasted for a second. Hospice didn't "know" us. But you guys did. Plus we live in this bible belt and that influence is embedded even at Hospice. So I told them thanks but no thanks and that I would shoulder this on my own. Our story would have fallen on deaf ears. Plus the last thing I wanted to hear was how to find God in a bible. I never found God in the bible and trust me when I say I looked very hard to find him in there in my younger days. I made the right choice. The story is secondhand. But for us, it was our life and that was in the context of the firsthand. Huge difference.

Friends and family? When friends give you space, what they are really doing is saying, "I don't want to deal with your loss." Family? On this end that turned very ugly. What a disgrace that turned out to be. All I know is that there are many hypocrites out there and that includes family members. The so-called friends and family I had to deal with over here only wanted something. The family wanted the house and were willing to kick me to the curb. The lies and the backstabbing. It was difficult to juggle that. Brook even asked me if they were after our money, two days before she passed. All I could say back was that her son has turned out to be like the chip off the old block. But at least she realized what was really going on before she passed. They played both of us. But they didn't get what they wanted. So there was no support from them.

The only real support that actually mattered came from Gio, Bob, Kate, and you guys. A few from PA as well. Bill only wanted to punt it all away. Good luck Bill. Have a nice day! It doesn't matter as the story still stands! There is something very wrong over there.

"I don't know how I would do if I lost my partner, best friend, and main emotional support system. Not well. I tend to internalize grief when it's deep at that particular level and we all know the kind of stress that puts literally one's physical heart. I've thought about this and would prefer to be the first to go but we joke and say we'll go together. I remember our first date as we were talking and he talked about if he were to go first he would come back for me. How can one not fall in love with a guy like that?"

Being an empath just multiplies that grief. The heart? OH yeah. I do mini sessions just to regulate it. The PLAN..... after being diagnosed with type II, I decided to have wills drawn up and put everything in Brook's name just so that she wouldn't have to do anything in the event of my death. She would be all set. I was supposed to go first. But this plan just totally backfired.

Her credit? Bankrupt. Everyone somehow got the impression that she owned everything and that I was here just for the ride. What I was trying to do was help her restore her credit by putting everything in her name. Her previous marriage drove her into the ground. She was bankrupt because of that. They just used her to no end. Like, freakin vampires. With the exception of John Jr. She was even contemplating suicide because of those factors. That was back when we first connected. Everyone thought that because I was disabled, I was also useless. But they were all mistaken. Fact is that Brook and I did what we had to do to make a go of it. And we did. All the bills were paid on time. Even now. And when things would break, like appliances, vehicles, etc... guess who took care of that? You may sense some anger in this posting. Things or perceptions were actually in reverse. Family???? What a bunch of buttholes. And if anyone wants to debate that, I have the bankruptcy folder. So this healing process has been full of components that just strain the old heart. Talk about damage control. I've had a full plate with all of this. Plus all of the backstabbing I have received. Not trying to be the victim either with this. It's just what has happened. Within an hour after she passed, her youngest son asks me what am I going to do with the house? I'll never forget that question as long as I live. I replied, "I have to live somewhere." Really?????????????????????????????????? Broke my heart! And to think that I was willing to leave him the house in the event that Brook and I had both died. My neighbor says to me, "How are you going to make it?" I replied, "Just watch me."

"Yet there is more to loss, isn't there? It's that empty space in time of just missing what was. Empty space similar to a vacuum. What does one fill that empty space with? I remember wandering around and feeling lost. I was lost. Listening to sad songs did help to fill up that space and they helped expressed the deep feelings within. Crying a lot helped. And then eventually going out and being around with others even if it was to meditate in church. I found that it took a good 2 years to get through the grief if one does it without help. When doing grief counseling with my patients I encouraged them to keep Kleenex everywhere as there was no way of know when the tears would come. If one thinks of the initial stages of grief as a tsunami one knows how it just blows one over. The emotional waves are huge and tend to last for a longer period of time. One knows that they're healing when the waves become smaller and the time in-between experiencing the waves is longer in between. However, two years for many is normal with the first year being the worst."

I'll just say it is a heart-wrenching experience. Have had many losses but this loss has redefined the word for me. I guess it is due to the scope of what Brook and I were about. It involved more than just this lifetime. In the previous lifetimes, we were both brutally murdered. When she was ISIS back in the day, she was dragged to a snake pit and dumped in it, half alive. Thrown over a cliff in Scotland in the 13th century. We had full memories of each other's demises. It's like watching a video over and over. Which also includes cellular memory. Which usually entails a lot of pain and trauma. The good news is that its all over with now as far as the past. It has been cleared. It's just a matter of record now. And mind you, it could have been someone else. But in this case, it was Brook and me.
    So yes, the space is a huge one to fill back up. I'm by no means trying to though.

If anything, I have been releasing all this stuff and the space is even bigger. That also includes anger.
    So right now the ebb and flow in that space are clearing things out and I won't be able to make forward progress until it does get cleared out. I'm getting there and no one will be able to do that for me. Hospice, counselors, etc. I'm not rushing it and I have the rest of my days to do this. No time constraints. My core will be fine and we are doing better.

I have finally decided to sell the house but can't start that process until I conclude Brook's Estate. The process has actually been started but been put on hold until that happens.  

Many thanks for letting me share all this. Who needs Hospice when I have you guys?  Double Thumbs Up

Love the cabin! Love you all!  Hadriel  

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Mudra wrote,

"Morpheus I am glad you are safe.
    With the abilities that are yours you avoided the worst for North and South Carolina. Someone has to take the plunge at times in the grander scheme of things. You certainly did so
    at many crucial times.Thank You"

Thank you Mudra. Glad to be of service. It's the second hurricane I have worked on. This one is also time-stamped as to my session work. A day late but the session worked out as plan. The islands got destroyed, but I think there was a real good reason. I got a sense of why and that is that most of those populations were complicient in certain operations that were very negative. I didn't get a sense of evil as far as what controlled the path of Dorian. The opposite in fact. One down and what will come next? We will see as the peak of the season is on the 14th of this month. I don't want to say this but I sense a future of dread coming our way by another storm. It just hasn't reared its ugly head yet.

"What is fascinating to me is everyone's unique soul signature. I believe over the years we reached balance as a group. Although we haven't seen Burgundia on this thread I would like to pay a tribute to her too. She embarqued on The Mists journey from day one and never left. She is one of the quiet voices in our ship but one I do appreciate. Thank You Burgundia."

Salute! Drink Wine I always thought of her as Brook's younger sister. They were close through all these years. Thank you Burgundia for all of that. Brook did cherish you! I would always ask Brook how you were. And forgive me for not saying this earlier. You will always have a loving friend here. Spiritual

Did Sanicle get locked out again? Where's that Vidya character at? Hope you both are alright! Enlightened

Namaste'

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:07 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 10 Liondo10
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/17/17/85/25/liondo10.jpg

This is a lion and dog
    (sorry; i do NOT understand how to use your site)
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:20 pm

sunny

Hot off the press.....I found myself looking through a huge ship this late morning. Matter of fact at one point, I was in the ship and got to hear what the ship's Captain was doing. The ship is currently cloaked and in a very high orbit around the Planet. The ship is a sphere. Medium huge. Mind you that I am no expert on these ships, but the ship had been purposed as an exploring type, with a more scientific flair. In other words, it was not a ship that was a biosphere that just held a bunch of folks.

When I went into the ship, I stood right in front of the Captain. It was like he knew I was there as he looked right at me, but did not give my position away. He was humanoid, with short dark brown hair, handsome, about 6' tall, thirtyish. I could also sense some other type of lifeforms onboard but only a few. The rest were humanoid. Anyways, he was aligning the ship with the Planet and how he was doing this was through codes. The codes had to be adjusted to plug into the Planet. He showed me the codes of the Planet. There were holes in the coding of the Planet and he was making the corrections necessary to plug into it.

Then, poof, I was back. It was almost Star Trekish. As far as support personnel and high tech stations. So it brings to question, is something about to happen? Why did he want me to know? Is there another meeting going to take place or was this to just let me know they are now here?

Namaste'

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 10 Sphere10

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:39 pm

Morpheus wrote:sunny

Hot off the press.....I found myself looking through a huge ship this late morning. Matter of fact at one point, I was in the ship and got to hear what the ship's Captain was doing. The ship is currently cloaked and in a very high orbit around the Planet. The ship is a sphere. Medium huge. Mind you that I am no expert on these ships, but the ship had been purposed as an exploring type, with a more scientific flair. In other words, it was not a ship that was a biosphere that just held a bunch of folks.

When I went into the ship, I stood right in front of the Captain. It was like he knew I was there as he looked right at me, but did not give my position away. He was humanoid, with short dark brown hair, handsome, about 6' tall, thirtyish. I could also sense some other type of lifeforms onboard but only a few. The rest were humanoid. Anyways, he was aligning the ship with the Planet and how he was doing this was through codes. The codes had to be adjusted to plug into the Planet. He showed me the codes of the Planet. There were holes in the coding of the Planet and he was making the corrections necessary to plug into it.

Then, poof, I was back. It was almost Star Trekish. As far as support personnel and high tech stations. So it brings to question, is something about to happen? Why did he want me to know? Is there another meeting going to take place or was this to just let me know they are now here?

Namaste'

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 10 Sphere10

Pretty cool experience. I remember a few interactions with you and Brook in the past where you were explaining how I was on board out there somewhere with you two. It would be nice to tap into some of those hidden unconscious memories some day.

Is something about to happen? Always. It's a given. As to what... well that falls into the category of the unknown as usual. More storms? It's a La Nina year this year so expect an early winter and lots of wet weather.. and storms. I just purchased some flannel sheets and will get the propane tank topped off this next week.

Arrgh.. I just checked the 10 day weather report for Hawaii for when my husband will be there to back up our container to ship our stuff here. Rain for the next 10 days there and rain here for the next 3 days. Love the rain.. but not so much when building and moving.

I'm sorry to ready about the back-stabbing relatives A. We deal with that a lot when it comes to the passing of a family member. Both in Hospice where my husband worked and with our own relative. Went through that with one the elder sibling... utterly nasty. Some of the stuff Mercurial had to share was just as nasty when it came to his extended family situation as well. So sad.

Moving on to moving. The best months to sell property is spring (end of April, May and June). My sister-in-law, who is a realtor said that the market is getting soft now. So not to sure if this is the best time to sell for you or not in terms of the market

We finally had escrow close on my late mom's place in town last month, so we went through all of that along with spending 6 months go over there daily doing repairs and fixing it up to sell. So grateful that is in the past. Whew.. what an ordeal. I can just imagine what you have ahead of you there at your place getting it ready to go on the market.

We still have tons of stuff to sort through and get rid of. Maybe next summer. It's too late here with winter not that far off and still needing to get the storage shed built for the stuff being shipped over. Another nightmare in the making when it comes to going through everything. Needless to say if there are hard times ahead we have a lot of variety to barter with.

It was interesting to read about what happened and the Plan. Totally understand the sacrifices you made to help Brook get back on track with her finances. I'm sure the misperceptions by others regarding your role behind the scenes are painful. Yet the bottom line is you know the truth and what your intent was. The others are just idiots not to understand the type of commitment you had with Brook. Even reading what you've shared opens up windows to the extent of what that commitment was and helps me understand what was going on in the past when that kerfuffle happened. I really didn't understand it or what was going on at the deeper level back then. It all makes perfect sense now.

I'm glad you're out there visiting with the space brothers. There are quite a few out and about.

As to Bill at PA.. Bill is a Scientologist. That should explain everything. He's into himself and always has been. Has a great front but his spiritual integrity has been out of alignment for as long as I've known him.

~~~~~

Susan, It's always a delight when you post. Thank you for sharing your photo and the info and Leo super moon. Looking forward to going though that post after this.

~~~~~

Mudra, you're such a blessing to us here in the Mists and I'm so grateful that you made a commitment to us here sharing all that you do.
    And you're on target with regard to burgundia. She's awesome and posts some of the most interesting info. I've learned a lot for her wide variety of posts and appreciate her presence here.

~~~~~

Oxy may try to stay in the shadows but he shines so brightly that his light just keeps slipping out on a regular basis. What would the Mists be without Oxy? He's our own personal Scribe who adds an entirely different dimension - or should I say multiple dimensions to our awareness. I would never even dream to think of some of the things he comes up with. His posts are not only educational, their thought provoking and expands ones way of looking at the world. So many unanswered questions that can take ones perception in so many divergent directions. That in itself is a true experience in self-exploration. And what amazes me the most is how he remembers all of this stuff and manages to keep it all straight. Thank you Oxy for hanging in here with us and continually pointing out different ways of looking at things that only you can do.

Now remember... you had me at Namaste. Enlightened

Current date/time is Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:21 pm