tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

False Flag Notre Dame

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

False Flag Notre Dame Empty False Flag Notre Dame

Post  Carol Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpAIwAf2F18&feature=youtu.be
    Dr. Steve Pieczenik : OPUS 141 Frenchie False Flag Notre Dame

Published on Apr 17, 2019

Oh pulleez, dont even try to tell me differently, this is a false flag ala french farce. Macron is dying in the polls and will do anything for cash, or anything he is told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc_LgxVNh4c
    Notre Dame Arson??? Multiple Attacks Against Churches and Christianity in France!!!

The Notre Dame Fire is starting to look like it might be part of a larger conspiracy. Multiple churches have been attacked in France and the French government and media appear to be hiding it.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

False Flag Notre Dame Empty Re: False Flag Notre Dame

Post  Carol Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:11 pm

False Flag Notre Dame Mosque_350x219
    Mosques taking over churches in France

The mosque invasion of churches in France has been going on for decades, but with the recent election of pro-Islam French President Emmanuel Macron and the attitude of entitlement of new Muslim immigrants, the tide is surging like never before.

“Many Muslim immigrants express a sentiment of entitlement, believing they – one day – will replace the natives and the land in which they are strangers will come under the authority of Islamic law,” WND reported.

In fact, Il Folgio Cultural Editor Giuliu Meotti stressed that mosques are going up in record numbers while Christian churches are being bulldozed to the ground on a regular basis.

“[Over the past 30 years, more mosques and Muslim prayer centers] have been built in France than all the Catholic churches built in the last century,” Meotti informed in a report published by the Gatestone Institute, which noted that French officials are now in the habit of demolishing old churches after the government appropriated all church property – as well as the maintenance cost – back in 1907. “[France has laws protecting old trees, but] the state is free to flatten old Christian churches [and] the vacuums created in the French landscape are already being filled by the booming mosques.”

Kicking out Christianity, inviting Islam

The Christian heritage of France is being swept away and replaced by facilities serving secular and Islamic interests.

“But local officials are reluctant to spend money on the buildings, so they are being turned in[to] activity centers, offices, apartments and even mosques – or, they simply are being demolished,” WND’s Amanda Poe reported. “France could lose 5,000 to 10,000 religious buildings by 2030, according to a report from the Observatory of Religious Heritage. Seven churches were demolished in France in 2016 alone.”

And the hostility toward Christian worship has been demonstrated by both Islamic terrorists and the French government

“The same year, Father Jacques Hamel died at the hands of ISIS-allied terrorists at the foot of the altar while celebrating morning Mass in Normandy, France, [after serving] as a priest for almost six decades,” Poe recounted. “But just weeks after Hamel’s death, French police interrupted a Mass at the Church of Santa Rita, dragging priests out of the cathedral by their legs, to prepare for the church’s demolishment. It’s now a parking lot.”

The razing of Christian churches is a continuing process working toward the ultimate eradication of Christianity in France altogether.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgfYYMjpf1s

40 Second Surveillance CAM footage CAPTURES Person
    and BRIGHT FLASH on ROOF of Notre Dame! SMOKING GUN?

False Flag Notre Dame Ct-notre-dame-fire-paris-20190415
    https://twitter.com/HenryMakow/status/1118629249915740163

The Video Authorities Don’t Want You To See: Mystery Person & Flash Of Light Before Notre Dame Cathedral Fire

If it had only been a singular incident involving a Catholic church in France the burning of one of the most well known human monuments to all of Christianity and Western Civilization could be understandably classified as an unfortunate accident during recent renovation work. Given that more than a thousand French churches across the country have been vandalized in recent years, though, more and more French (and others) are wondering if the Notre Dame fire wasn’t something far more sinister. Just released video of what appears to be someone moving inside the cathedral followed by a flash of light allegedly right before the fire started will do nothing to lessen those suspicions. If this was an act of vandalism and not an accident then hopefully the perpetrator(s) will soon be caught and brought to justice.

Published on Apr 16, 2019

"The fire that nearly consumed Notre Dame is horrible.

Someone noticed a flash on the roof of Notre Dame a while before the fire, from a webcam. I looked at the stored timelapses (each hour gets a one minute timelapse, one second is one minute) from the webcam and found a shadow (person?) moving on the roof and a flash.

Correction: The timelapse might not be a timelapse. Look at previous 1 min movies, the shaking of the cam seems like a timelapse, but later when the fire starts, the flames don't look like a timelapse. Don't know.

The clip is marked 15/04 17:05 on the webcam-site and the flash is at 23 sek with some movement a couple of seconds before. Meaning this (might be se correction above) is several minutes in real time.

There might have been a person doing something there about an hour before the fire started. The workers had a day off.

Another correction: The workers where working but closing up shop for the day.

I made this movie. Sorry for the quality."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:21 pm

False Flag Notre Dame Screen-shot-2019-04-16-at-7.02.45-pm

Rush Limbaugh writes a mind blowing article on the coverup of the burning of Notre Dame,
    Implicates American media in the cover up.

... Don’t Say Arson! Media Focuses on Right-Wing in Notre Dame Inferno

... 2017, 1,045 cases of church vandalism in France.

... the number of acts of church vandalism rose to 1,063 in 2018.

Apr 16, 2019

RUSH: Yeah, it’s as fascinating a case study as almost everything is these days with the Drive-By Media, the media left, the media-Democrat complex. The Notre Dame Cathedral fire. It is simply unacceptable. It is not tolerable. You must not even breathe the possibility of arson because if it’s arson then fingers will point in one direction, and we’re not gonna point in that direction. We’re not gonna permit fingers to point. We’re not gonna even allow thoughts in that direction. No, no, no, no, my friends.

But let’s play the game just to start for just a second here. Even if the Notre Dame fire was not arson, there is no denying that attacks on churches, churches throughout France, throughout Europe, are on the upswing. I’m gonna tell you something, folks. This is just me. But watching those pictures yesterday as that cathedral was burning throughout the afternoon into the evening, watching all that I thought I was looking at what may well be a symbolism for all of Europe going up in flames.

This is simply head-in-the-sand denial, to refuse to openly accept what is happening throughout France and throughout Europe. And the very idea that there is this concerted effort coupled with a demand to ignore all of this in my nature is all I need to believe that maybe there are some things going on that everybody knows and some just will not admit and will not permit discussion of. Because there is no denying that attacks on churches in France and all over Europe are on the upswing. It’s undeniable. It’s not all arson. Not random arson. And everybody knows this.

So it makes all this sanctimonious concern about Notre Dame from the people on Drive-By Media cable news channels, kind of rings a little hollow to me since these same news outlets can’t be bothered to even report on the attacks on churches, the attacks on Christianity that have been taking place throughout Europe and Africa, not to mention the War on Christianity in the United States, which they are helping to wage. These are undeniable things that are happening.

And yet, the compulsion in the mainstream media is to do just that. Not just ignore it, but to chastise, castigate, and attack anybody who might even try to point it out, even while acknowledging the possibility that Notre Dame was felled by arson. You know, there is a trend that has developed in the Drive-By Media, and it is happening all over cable news. It doesn’t matter where you go in the mainstream media. Any story that comes out, any story, if the story is a negative for the Republicans or for conservatives, then that alone is the story.

However, if a story emerges that is bad for the left, like the Covington kids or the Mueller report or anything, anything that is bad for the left, anything that’s bad for the media, guess what the story is? The story is not the story. The story is the right’s reaction to it. And so the conservative Republican segment of our population is always the target of any story, especially stories that are bad for the left, especially stories that point to the hypocrisy of the left.

Look at Trump’s sanctuary city gambit. What is the news story on that? The news story is not illegal immigration and not the existence of sanctuary cities. The story is how crazy is the right? How insensitive is the right? How crazy is Trump? And so we have a version of that happening here. I can go through the Stack of Stuff today and I can show you all of the stories which are focused on all of the people who attempted to point out who might benefit from setting fire and burning down Notre Dame.

Even on Fox News the head of the Catholic League, Bill Donohue, was on. He acknowledges it may be arson but also that we have to look at what is actually happening. There are churches being destroyed and set on fire, and the moment he got even halfway out with that sentence, the anchors at Fox, “No, no, no, no, no, we’re not going there. We’re not going there Bill. We’re not gonna speculate, we’re not. Until we have the facts, we’re not even gonna go there.”

The story becomes the right-wing reaction to the burning of Notre Dame, not the burning of Notre Dame. You see how this happens? And so throughout the Drive-By Media today there are stories on all of the supposed lamebrain, Looney Toon conspiracy theories out there to explain this rather than an open and honest, factual presentation of what the heck might have happened. No, no. It is already established, and you can’t challenge it that this was arson started by somebody who flicked a cigarette. Even though no official investigation has even begun nor been announced, nor the conclusions released.

Oh. And also part of the story is making fun of Donald Trump and his reaction to the fire. So you see, folks, whatever the story in the Drive-By Media, the story is either going to be how bad it is for the right or how crazy and conspiracy oriented the right is. This is not something that has been common for very long. It’s relatively new. I mean, it’s not brand-new. It didn’t just start last month or last year. But it is something that if you pay attention, you will notice.

So any attempt, any attempt to bore in on a possibility outside of arson is met with, “That’s a conspiracy theory. You’re a kook. You’re dangerous. We know you want to blame Muslims, and we’re not gonna let you blame Muslims. We know that Muslims couldn’t be responsible. And even if they are, no, we’re not going there, we’re not going.”

So the story becomes how crazed and conspiracy oriented the right is. And what we’re not getting is even a pretense of curiosity as to what really happened here. You notice the Drive-Bys will not even allow anyone to even mention the possibility of arson. As I say, even on Fox News, supposedly conservative news network, a couple of anchors had occasion to cut off their guests, Bill Donohue being one, when they began to speculate the fire could have been intentional.

And they didn’t say “Islam,” and they didn’t say “Muslim.” They didn’t have a chance, they didn’t have a chance to get that far because their microphones were cut off.

Ilhan Omar: Some people did something on 9/11. What do you mean, some people did something on 9/11? That story has become the right wing’s attack on Ilhan Omar, not on what Ilhan Omar said and what it might mean. If anything has any potential to go against the narrative of the left, then the story will become how the right is a bunch of crazed, wacko, conspiracy-oriented theorists.

Now, we’re supposed to accept the word of the French authorities who say they know for a fact the fire was accidental, even though they have not even begun to investigate its cause. By the way, it’s not the first church fire in France. This is not the first event of this kind in France. Certain neighborhoods in Paris are now off-limits to the cops. You can’t even go there. Not supposed to go there. But we’re not supposed to tie any of what we know even as a possibility in a list of things that might explain this. Can’t even go there.

I can’t get past those images of Notre Dame, the roof or the spire in flames and, in a sense, seeing much of Europe in a symbolic way. It’s supposed to be crazy, it’s supposed to be even dangerous to imagine this could be anything but an accident. Dangerous. Very, very dangerous. Don’t go there.

Even though a report from France’s own central criminal intelligence service noted that from 2016 to 2018 there have been thousands of cases of church vandalism, thousands of cases of church — not synagogue, not mosque — church vandalism. Thousands of cases from 2016 to 2018, two years. It peaked in 2017, 1,045 cases of church vandalism in France.

And according to the French ministry of the interior, when cemeteries and other sites are taken into consideration, the number of acts of church vandalism rose to 1,063 in 2018. But we’re supposed to ignore that. That’s not relevant. Anybody that wants to look at that is a crazed conspiracy theorist.

Read the rest of this transcript at:
    https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/04/16/drive-bys-dont-dare-speculate-arson-in-symbolic-notre-dame-fire/

"What Rush doesn't get (and I don't believe that) is that it's not a left/right thing.

It's the oligarchs view, the propaganda, that they want the public to hear. That is the only view people are allowed to hear.

And that is what the internet censorship is all about. It's not a left/right thing, it's the establishment's view. And that's all we are allowed to hear.

You think a one-world government will be good? It will be like the book 1984. Any thought not approved, any emotion not approved by the state will get you killed."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGosOvv514E
    BREAKING: NOTRE DAME CHIEF ARCHITECT SAYS THIS WAS NO ACCIDENT

The architect says there was no renovation at the site where the fire first broke out. This excludes welding conspiracy theories etc. Furthermore, the architect says 800-year-old oak does not catch fire without an accelerent. Security protocols were put in place to prevent this type of catastrophe according to numerous reports...

"The fire protection set up in the cathedral was at its highest level"

"The fire could not start from a short circuit, from a single incident. It takes a real heat load at the start to launch such a disaster. Oak is a particularly hard wood. "

No lack of suspects for this terror attack either... deep state, antifa, or other terror groups.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 pm

False Flag Notre Dame Img_1589
    Regressive-Reptilian Cathedral-Arsonists Using Directed-Energy Weapons

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 pm

Insanely Happy Good one Oxy

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:36 pm

When three New York skyscrapers were brought straight-down at free-fall speed while being vaporized, I didn't say anything because I didn't live in New York City. When Afghanistan and Iraq were invaded and occupied under false-pretenses, I didn't say anything because I didn't live in Afghanistan or Iraq. When Fukushima happened (seemingly by design), I didn't say anything because I didn't live in Japan. When the California Fires happened (seemingly with Directed-Energy Weapons) I didn't say anything because I didn't live in California. When Notre Dame burned (seemingly by an arsonist-attack) I didn't say anything because I wasn't Roman Catholic. When they attacked me biologically, electronically, and supernaturally nobody said anything because they hated me and wished I were dead. Welcome to the Hotel California. You Can Check-Out Anytime You Like, But You Can Never Leave.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:54 am; edited 4 times in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:46 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:31 am

The first video is the service just prior to the fire. If the people only knew...

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:04 am

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm