tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Civilization Reset: Tartaria : An Empire hidden in history

Swanny
    Swanny

Civilization Reset: Tartaria : An Empire hidden in history - Page 2 Empty Re: Civilization Reset: Tartaria : An Empire hidden in history

Post  Swanny on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:52 pm

Certainly does Very Happy

Amazing that people don't question it scratch
    mudra
    mudra

Civilization Reset: Tartaria : An Empire hidden in history - Page 2 Empty Re: Civilization Reset: Tartaria : An Empire hidden in history

Post  mudra on Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:16 pm

Swanny wrote:Certainly does Very Happy

Amazing that people don't question it  scratch

I must say on that one I didn't pay attention either before
    some good people started digging.
    Now to reset history so closely and to that degree I believe
    there must have been some recent enforced amnesia technology used
    on a global scale. That would explain how come so many souls are asleep.
    This is not something usual for a soul to be.

Love from me
    mudra

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Sorry I haven't remained up to speed with this thread. I seem to have too much other stuff on my plate right now. I've tentatively concluded that humanity has somehow been supercomputer-connected for thousands of years, and that our words, actions, and possibly thoughts have been remotely influenced and recorded for thousands of years. I'm attempting to think-through the implications and ramifications of this revolting-development, and I seem to be sliding-downhill at a frightening-rate. I'm not buying simulation-theories, but I'm seriously considering all of the above as being somewhat likely. Unfortunately, my mind seems to be turning to mush as I become more sluggish and miserable. I'm frankly preparing for the worst. An Individual of Interest told me that humanity was past the point of no-return. I've attempted to mostly take the words of several Individuals of Interest seriously (without committing to anything). I've tentatively concluded that attempting to communicate my experiences and insights with the general-public is a lost-cause, and worse than a waste of time. Even those in the know turn away from me (online and in real-life). I think I'm finally getting the message.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Sorry I haven't remained up to speed with this thread. I seem to have too much other stuff on my plate right now. I've tentatively concluded that humanity has somehow been supercomputer-connected for thousands of years, and that our words, actions, and possibly thoughts have been remotely influenced and recorded for thousands of years. I'm attempting to think-through the implications and ramifications of this revolting-development, and I seem to be sliding-downhill at a frightening-rate. I'm not buying simulation-theories, but I'm seriously considering all of the above as being somewhat likely. Unfortunately, my mind seems to be turning to mush as I become more sluggish and miserable. I'm frankly preparing for the worst. An Individual of Interest told me that humanity was past the point of no-return. I've attempted to mostly take the words of several Individuals of Interest seriously (without committing to anything). I've tentatively concluded that attempting to communicate my experiences and insights with the general-public is a lost-cause, and worse than a waste of time. Even those in the know turn away from me (online and in real-life). I think I'm finally getting the message.

There are several ways to understand the world Oxy.
    The one I that works for me and which is most gratifying
    is to see it as within me.
    For when I accept this I can at the same time transform it.
    Letting go of everything I fix and make solid and make it fluid.
    This is something we can do you know, to pay attention at how
    we create the world , how we create our problems, our burdens
    by our own as beings and collectively.
    How do we from " nothing " that we are create something that is
    perceivable in the material world.
    It's fascinating stuff really.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:06 pm

In my opinion, Tartaria is a psy-op. Or simply BS.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:20 pm

burgundia wrote:In my opinion, Tartaria is a psy-op. Or simply BS.

First time I heard of Tartaria was through Nicolas Levashov's work to which I dedicated a thread. Having read most of Levashov 's books I can say conclusively that he was far from being a PTB agent. On the contrary he disturbed them much and he and his wife were threatened by them all the way. She was killed and it is supposed that so was he a few years later.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Tue May 07, 2019 2:29 pm

I have changed my mind about Tartaria. I have recently been watching Russian videos about the subject. Now I think the whole known history is BS.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue May 07, 2019 4:43 pm

burgundia wrote:I have changed my mind about Tartaria. I have recently been watching Russian videos about the subject. Now I think the whole known history is BS.

The Russians were the first to know about this.
    First time I heard of Tartaria is through Nicolai Levashov's legacy.
    And that was years ago. The research picked up in momentum since.
    You are welcome to the club my dear Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat May 11, 2019 6:29 am

HISTORYGATE: FOMENKO, NEWTON, and COUNTERFEIT POMPEII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdw9s-_mY20

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat May 11, 2019 8:30 am

Book Blazing Throughout History...And the Vatican Library

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ5kO6BhAOo

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:24 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:38 am

burgundia wrote:

Thank You for your contribution Burgundia.
    Love this Youtuber. All his videos on the mudfloods are well worth watching.

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:53 pm

5 mysterious doors that can never be opened

https://youtu.be/jx-ArECLFiU

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:31 am

Mud floods, comets, and volcanoes

https://youtu.be/kbVkkc1u2BA

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:53 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:17 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:34 am

Current date/time is Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:49 am