tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Vice President Mike Pence Platitudes at Pentagon 9/11 Commemoration

Seashore
    Seashore

Vice President Mike Pence Platitudes at Pentagon 9/11 Commemoration Empty Vice President Mike Pence Platitudes at Pentagon 9/11 Commemoration

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:31 pm

This is from the blog associated with Robert David Steele and others:

Posted on 2018/09/11
    Robert Steele: Vice President Mike Pence Platitudes at Pentagon 9/11 Commemoration – Could This Be a Feint?

UPDATE:  I have been heartened by the number of people — some of them “connected” — who scrambled on this post. The original post is below the fold. Here is the gist of what one particular President’s pal wrote to me:

Trump was there on the day, and he knows the truth behind it all. Today’s Sarah Sanders tweet notably does not mention terrorists, but says that 17 years ago, “we received a terrible reminder of the evil in our world.” (That’d be Cheney and gang).

First things first. Mid-Terms will be a bloodbath wiping out the Democrats, then a complete clean-out of the traitors and pedos, huge slam on CDC and big pharma over vaccines and cancer, free energy, some martial law. In other words, Trump is playing everybody.

I for one am willing to believe this. I would be comforted if he would do more to communicate his vision and his accomplishments directly to the public with a new truth channel that completely bypasses the MSM and #GoogleGestapo.

ROBERT STEELE:

I was hoping for more from this Administration on the matter of 9/11 Truth.  While it is significant that the President himself did not do the Pentagon speech (the President that PROMISED he would get to the bottom of 9/11), I found Vice President Mike Pence’s speech to be, in one word, dishonorable. I know the Vice President knows that Dick Cheney led and enabled a Zionist false flag attack on the Pentagon over ten years in the planning. I know the Vice President knows that 9/11 was commercial insurance fraud repurposed to be a pretext for war.

I know that the the Vice President knows that the 1993 attack was a stage-setter to prepare the public for blaming Muslims. I know the Vice President knows that the Pentagon explosives were planted inside the Pentagon by Pentagon insiders. The Vice President just spent thirty minutes lying to every U.S. citizen. I join the families of 9/11, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, the Lawyer’s Committee of Inquiry into 9/11, and every retired and active duty veteran and law enforcement professional and well as every U.S. citizen with a brain, in expressing scorn and disdain for the Vice President’s remarks.  Our capital demands of the President remain . . .

https://phibetaiota.net/2018/09/robert-steele-vice-president-mike-pence-dishonors-america-his-falseness-and-his-platitudes-at-pentagon-9-11-commemoration-are-a-disgrace/#more-134104

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Vice President Mike Pence Platitudes at Pentagon 9/11 Commemoration Empty Re: Vice President Mike Pence Platitudes at Pentagon 9/11 Commemoration

Post  Carol Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:31 am

There's a reason this is happening as they can't play their hand too soon. Trump was there and has all the info on 9/11. It's not yet time for full disclosure. However, if Trump is not assented (which some are saying Pence is involved with the next attempt in Alabama). much will come out in the next few months.

If you can get past the language of these vocal patriots what is being revealed is a shocker.

https://vimeo.com/288979871
    Intel Briefing - Tom Heneghan, Stew Webb-9-9-18

And there is this to back it up.

https://vimeo.com/289002368
    Pence Passed Secret Message! Alabama Assassination?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 am