tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Am I back?

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Am I back?  Empty Am I back?

Post  eMonkey on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:01 am

Hello Peeps, it's been a long while since I swung by this way.

Thanks Carol for the eMail prompt, pointing the way back to the new (well for me it is new) location of MOA.

I don't have time these days to go on the board and to be honest, like the great 'falling away' I got carried along with the current of being a slave to the system and found myself swept out to sea. But I'm around - still, and keeping busy surviving which often times precludes me from visiting.

Good to see some familiar names still here after these years.

Via Con Dios

eMonkey
    mudra
    mudra

Am I back?  Empty Re: Am I back?

Post  mudra on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:36 am

Am I back?  -116

Thumbs up  Cheerful

Oh my dear it's been a long time...
    Some people never seem to leave my Heart.
    You are one of them eMonkey despite my silence.
    Very glad to see you here.
    Don't let yourself be swallowed up by the system.
    I know very well how this can be difficult at times.
    It's just a system.. a miserable one.
    Allow yourself to rise, your essence, your heart,
    your dream.. where your joy is.

Much Love for You
    mudra
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:45 am

hi, how has everyone been ?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:41 am

Hello Susan,

Good to see You cheers
    Come along and sit around our camp fire for a while.
    Old friends never part even if time would tell otherwise.
    They remain in each others Heart.

Much Love for You
    mudra
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:03 pm

mudra wrote:Am I back?  -116

Thumbs up  Cheerful

Oh my dear it's been a long time...
    Some people never seem to leave my Heart.
    You are one of them eMonkey despite my silence.
    Very glad to see you here.
    Don't let yourself be swallowed up by the system.
    I know very well how this can be difficult at times.
    It's just a system.. a miserable one.
    Allow yourself to rise, your essence, your heart,
    your dream.. where your joy is.

Much Love for You
    mudra

What a gorgeous photo and kind words - Thank-you Mudra.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:39 pm

so, what is NEW and eXciting ???
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:08 am

Welcome Back Susan!! What's new and exciting is YOU are posting!! Also, Lionhawk aka Morpheus has been posting for a couple of months. But Siriusly, we seem to be isolated in our own threads, so what could be new and exciting often seems dull and boring (regardless of how important and sensational the information is). Tell us what YOU are doing!! I'm extremely disillusioned with Supercomputers, Artificial-Intelligence, Robotized-Humans, and the End of Humanity. Even if one doesn't believe in God, Religion, and Sacred-Scripture, the Unimaginable-Horror prior to Human-Extermination and/or Trans-Humanism sometimes makes the Book of Revelation seem like a Sunday-School Picnic. One timeline might involve an incredible escalation in the Information-War, the Computer-Revolution, Governmental-Crackdowns, and Earth-Changes from 2020 to 2045 with some sort of a devastating Solar-Phenomenon occurring between 2045 and 2050. It seems as if Biblical-Prophecy is being superimposed upon Science-Fiction. I'm trying to stop posting completely to try to regain my sanity, but I keep watching 'one more video' which totally devastates me (even though I have a morbid sense of curiosity). Curiosity Killed the Completely-Ignorant Fool?? What Would Raven Say??

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:49 am

THEeXchanger wrote:so, what is NEW and eXciting ???

Hi Susan, long time no speak - indeed.
    The short answer is: Nut'n. Sorry verbose mode is off, cos I'm packing and moving on Sunday, so I'm back on the road again shortly, with no-where to go - lol.

I've yesterday finished my work contract and I'm a free spirit again, at least for the next month.
    Free to roam the countries of Europe again, sampling, or more aptly, witnessing the new culture that our recent population additions have brought about.
    No, I'm not talking about the stabbings, beatings, muggings, acid attacks, harassing people, raping women and children of whatever sex to old grannies for sexual emergencies, Beastiality of dogs til they bleed to death, being groomed for a sex gang, being lectured on the streets by individuals or gangs about smoking/drinking/being under-dressed/covering up hair and such cos this is now a Sharia Zone - no, we have plenty of that in the UK already, so no desire in the slightest to see that elsewhere. Rather, how the Ambiance has, or has not, changed since I was in those places last, cos I may want to move there - not because of that highly polarizing topic of Brexit, though I did not vote for it, however, I do support it.

Ok, I've gotta go.. things to do, people to see..... nice to hear from you again.

luv.. eMonkey
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:59 am

[quote="orthodoxymoron"]I'm extremely disillusioned with Supercomputers, Artificial-Intelligence, Robotized-Humans, and the End of Humanity.

Hmm, I studied AI at Uni back in 2001 - I am as disappointed now with it as I was back then. It's still a long way to go, at least in the public sphere. God only knows what they have in black projects somewhere.
    But I would not worry. You are doing what you are supposed to be doing, in the place that you should be. In this case, a pebble cannot cause a landslide of boulders, so you have no influence - there is no critical mass of pebbles.. So, make the best of what you have and are able. Events will play out on their own.

I would worry more about 5G in the short term than AI.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:58 am

Thank-you eMonkey. I appreciated your response, and I just realized this is YOUR thread, so I should give you a belated "Welcome Back!!" Perhaps my lengthy comment should be directed to both You and Susan. Regarding Technological-Development and Artificial-Intelligence, I suspect there is "Nothing New Under the Sun." Whoever Genetically-Engineered Humanity must have been highly-technological. I've been speculating regarding the Origin of the Matrix. I suspect the Matrix is Ancient, Universal, and Unalterable. This scares the hell out of me. The REAL History of Life, the Universe, and Everything might drive 99.9% of us completely insane (and I wish I were kidding). We seem to debate Cover-Story v Cover-Story aka Delusion v Delusion. Perhaps 'Disclosure' is NOT a Good-Thing. Who Knows?? Dr. Who??
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:22 am

eMonkey wrote:

Hi Susan, long time no speak - indeed.
    The short answer is: Nut'n. Sorry verbose mode is off, cos I'm packing and moving on Sunday, so I'm back on the road again shortly, with no-where to go - lol.

I've yesterday finished my work contract and I'm a free spirit again, at least for the next month.
    Free to roam the countries of Europe again, sampling, or more aptly, witnessing the new culture that our recent population additions have brought about.
    No, I'm not talking about the stabbings, beatings, muggings, acid attacks, harassing people, raping women and children of whatever sex to old grannies for sexual emergencies, Beastiality of dogs til they bleed to death, being groomed for a sex gang, being lectured on the streets by individuals or gangs about smoking/drinking/being under-dressed/covering up hair and such cos this is now a Sharia Zone - no, we have plenty of that in the UK already, so no desire in the slightest to see that elsewhere. Rather, how the Ambiance has, or has not, changed since I was in those places last, cos I may want to move there - not because of that highly polarizing topic of Brexit, though I did not vote for it, however, I do support it.

Ok, I've gotta go.. things to do, people to see..... nice to hear from you again.

luv.. eMonkey

OMG!! I had no idea it's so bad over there in the streets of Europe! pale We just don't hear about the every day stuff that's happening there here in Oz, only the major riots, earthquakes, etc. What a wake-up call. It all sounds rather horrifying. I pray that you stay safe eMonkey. May the Force be with you. Luke Spiritual

Hugs
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:24 am

Welcome back to you too eXchanger. Hugs

Oxy has told you what's going on (and not going on) here. How about in your world? Lots I'm guessing. Cheerful
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:55 pm

LAST time i dropped in here
    with 'good info'
    ~my data dumps were not appreciated
    so, THE WiND that blows THE BREEZE
    forgot my user name and pass word
    since, it is brook's birthday
    my old computer, remembered it !!!

hope you are all well

susan
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:57 pm

LAST time i dropped in here
    with 'good info'
    ~my data dumps were not appreciated
    so, THE WiND that blows THE BREEZE
    forgot my user name and pass word
    since, it is brook's birthday
    my old computer, remembered it !!!

hope you are all well

susan
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:53 pm

Yes, doing well. However, please remember that I appreciate your data dumps. So please hang in there with us luv. Your photo looks fantastic! Got any skin secrets to pass along?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:01 pm

do NOT use sun screen, for one
    get some sun every day, like 10 minutes morning - noon; and; around 4pm
    coconut oil, in caps
    make your own salad dressings, using an assortment of oils
    like seasame, make sure it is real olive oil
    - i use a simple/complex skin product from awareness - living plant foods www.workingwonders.puretrim.com
    a 2oz jar, lasts about 1 year
    - cleanse your liver, liver master same company (1 pill per day; for say 2 months)
    - cleanse your colon, experience (1 pill per day) bottle lasts about 3 months
    - drink boost - tin has 30 drinks in it (incl; enzymes, probiotics about 2 billion, 29 ingredients- tastes good; i turn it into popsicles
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:45 am

Thank you so much for the tips Susan. Will follow up on them. You look positively radiant. Beautiful photo.

I just ordered my Pure Trim products. Happy, happy.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:09 pm

Susan certainly looks radiant for sure.
    You are looking younger than ever my dear Cheerful
    Welcome back Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:27 pm