tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The DEEP STATE - Has Been Behind EVERY MAJOR EVENT In Recent History

burgundia
    burgundia

The DEEP STATE - Has Been Behind EVERY MAJOR EVENT In Recent History Empty The DEEP STATE - Has Been Behind EVERY MAJOR EVENT In Recent History

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:49 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The DEEP STATE - Has Been Behind EVERY MAJOR EVENT In Recent History Empty Re: The DEEP STATE - Has Been Behind EVERY MAJOR EVENT In Recent History

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:33 pm

I've passively researched some of this stuff, and it scares the hell out of me. I suspect that this thing is very-ancient and very-nasty (in ways we can't imagine). Consider the following videos. I have no idea if they contain significant truth, or not, but they scare the hell out of me. I continue to suspect that I've conversed with several individuals (at various times throughout my life) who knew the 'Whole-Story' but told me very-little. What REALLY scares me is the possibility that a lot of the Deception, Corruption, Murder, and Mayhem have somehow been absolutely-necessary (in some twisted and abstract sense)!! 'RA' said "The Real-Truth Will Drive 87% of Humanity Completely-Insane!!" (or something to that effect).

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm