tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

TIME TRAVELERS Changing History - Al Bielek and Larry James (10-5-2000)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TIME TRAVELERS Changing History - Al Bielek and Larry James (10-5-2000) Empty TIME TRAVELERS Changing History - Al Bielek and Larry James (10-5-2000)

Post  Carol Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCWSzxoadVE
    TIME TRAVELERS Changing History

TIME TRAVELERS Changing History
    Al Bielek and Larry James (10-5-2000)

The Montauk Project was an outgrowth of the Philadelphia Experiment, led by Nikola Tesla, which resulted in time travel technology. MK-Ultra, sometimes referred to as the CIA's mind control program, was the code name given to an illegal program of experiments on human subjects, designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TIME TRAVELERS Changing History - Al Bielek and Larry James (10-5-2000) Empty Re: TIME TRAVELERS Changing History - Al Bielek and Larry James (10-5-2000)

Post  Carol Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO69OXZgBAo
    Old VHS Footage, The Time Traveler Who Told The World His Story

The Philadelphia Experiment - Real Time Travel
    This is Al Bielek. Sadly old Al and Phil Schnieder, William Cooper and many others have all been murdered off from telling us any more details on their long and interesting careers. Which only fuels more interest really. RIP to all of em. They all died knowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw5bF5Evzac
    Time Travel, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Greatest Story Ever Told
    The Man Who Traveled Through Time,  Al Bielek Through 2137 & 2749

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TIME TRAVELERS Changing History - Al Bielek and Larry James (10-5-2000) Empty Re: TIME TRAVELERS Changing History - Al Bielek and Larry James (10-5-2000)

Post  Carol Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:20 am

When I saw that the iterview was 4 hours long I thought - uh oh. But having listened to a good 15 hours of various other interviews of Basiago I wondered about Mendez because he was somewhat new as a whistle blower and was one who was not subjected to mind-control where his memory was compartmentalized. He reported directly to the President and basically was the negotiator with ETs. Meaning he was the person who interacted with them and reported what he learned to Nixon among others. His story is exceptionally revealing. I put headphones on and relax in the recliner to listen.

Listened to the shorter interviews the next day but the 4-hour one was the best as it is filled with data that cleared up areas of confusion after listening to some other whistle blowers awhile back. What I like about Mendez he just lays it all out there in great detail.

Here is a shorter interview that he participates in with Andy Basiago and Laura Eisenhower. Laura tends to come across as a bit scattered brain. Basiago claims he was a roommate with Obama for 3 months in one of the DARPA programs.

QUOTE: Time travel and teleportation technologies are real, and the United States government has used them since at least the 1960s. So say our guests lawyer Andy Basiago and former special assistant to President Nixon Bernard Mendez. They know, because they say they were a part of these programs that sent them through time and space to the past, the future, and even to Mars! And they weren't alone. They report being with many others, including a young Barack Obama!

Laura Eisenhower, great-grandaughter of President Eisenhower also joins us to corroborate their stories of a secret space program hidden from the ordinary citizens of Earth.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Ymq0iPnTk

Bernard Mendez -- ET Negotiator
    A trailer of the full interview with Bernard Mendez who was a special Presidential assistant during the early 1970's working directly with ET races.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS8DwK7Fy_Y&feature=related
    Bernie Mendez Interview 4 hours

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGaTY8nmlg8
    Andrew Basiago and Bernard Mendez w' Lisa Harrison
    Andrew Basiago and Bernard Mendez discuss their involvement in the Mars Jump Room program during the early 80's along with Brett Stillings.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjbQ5M0T6ls
    Andrew Basiago and Bernard Mendez, Time Travel and Jumpers 11Oct2012 1 of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjbQ5M0T6ls
    Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbZrdawu5B8
    Part 3

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:39 am

The Anglo Saxon Mission - The Timeline - Letter from a Whistleblower...
    http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/anglo-saxon-mission/anglo-saxon-mission.html

Background

By the time I had become aware of the Timeline I had already travelled all over the world with the UK military and was involved in many conflicts, and had witnessed many mind changing events some of which are difficult describe in any sensible manner.

One the most difficult events to rationalise was a gathering that took place in 1975 that involved Admiral Hill-Norton, who was then, I believe, Chairman of the NATO Committee. This Timeline was very much in existence 35 years ago.

Cape Wrath Scotland
    "things started to get weird. The target, whatever it was, since I wasn’t told, was not detected on the equipment I was operating. To cut a long story short: The target came in from an extremely high altitude, which I later deduced (time/speed/distance) had to be in excess of 200 miles, i.e., coming in from outside the earth atmosphere and at an incomprehensible velocity, and most certainly outside spectrum of the kit I was operating. Now, this wasn’t some sort of UFO as the ground operators were actually talking, clearly, to someone inside the target throughout the exercise. Later the ‘Boffin’ said, “don’t worry, its one of ours!” I recall saying, “Thank f**k for that! because I didn’t see a Scooby!” He said, “Well, you were not meant to see anything and if you did, then we would have had some serious snags”.

I am taking about something akin to what is termed ‘Black Projects’. The type of target that I was engaged against was apparently over 30 years in development and this is by the early 90’s; under joint project control by BAE and other well known defence contractors.

There we were taken to room in an ordinary looking red sandstone tenement type building. Inside the room we were introduced to a group of uniformed people. The uniforms were black military looking flight suits with silver insignia on the collars. These were silver bars, not unlike US military rank insignia. However, they were not from the US. They all spoke with crystal clear English accents. It soon donned on me that we were now in the company of the pilots of the same craft used in the range exercises - due to the ensuing discussions that took place, which was a kind of post exercise de-briefing.

Also, in the same room were other people. These were young males and females, wearing some sort of uniform, but not the same uniforms as the pilots. They (I think?) wore blue coveralls, making what were clearly goodbyes to others (families?) who were present with them. This ‘goodbye’ scene was actually quite emotional albeit quite surreal. The middle aged pilot mentioned they were going up for spell. He pointed upwards with a finger as he said this. I was then given what I can only describe as an instant telepathic vision that I knew must have come from him. This was a vivid description of the interior of a circular vehicle with the same people, the ones in the room making their goodbyes, sat inside the craft and whishing up through the atmosphere to dock with a massive structure in space - still with the earth in full view. In this structure I briefly saw what I know to be Greys glancing at us and then completely ignoring us. He then said, “This is how we get around and everyone is a volunteer and no one is forced to do this”. He strongly emphasised this point. I must say that I felt this person, the middle aged pilot, to be quite benevolent and understanding. He knew I was balking at the thought of going into space and seeing aliens and he understood this. I had a kind of quasi-religious feeling from this man; he simply emanated complete understanding and care. I can’t remember how long we stayed there in the building, but I recall feeling very much at peace afterwards – as if it was indeed all was very normal, but knowing at the same time - it most certainly was not.

read more at link provided above.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD2-f1H3HTA

Bernard Mendez Dimensional Rescue on the Philadelphia Experiment and Space Aliens
    Long lost Pod Update from September 12, 2012.  Bernard Mendez joins me from UFO CON, Santa Clara, CA.  We talked about Project Rainbow, UFO that he's seen and ridden in; his knowledge of three types of Space Aliens; Dulce Deep Underground Military Base (D.U.M.B.); our incursion in to "their" dimension and his Dimensional Rescue Mission with what many know as The Philadelphia Experiment (USS Eldridge).

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:12 pm

TIME-TRAVELING DRUNK MAN SAYS HE WAS SENT FROM YEAR 2048
    TO WARN OF ALIEN INVASION

Video at link: http://www.newsweek.com/wyoming-man-time-travel-aliens-public-intoxication-678627

A drunk man arrested by cops in Wyoming this week says he had traveled back in time from the year 2048 to warn civilization about the imminent arrival of aliens.

But first, a visit to the recent past: On Monday night, authorities in Casper received a call about a visibly drunk man claiming to be from the future, according to KTWO. Officers arrived to find Bryant Johnson warning that aliens would be coming next year and that people should leave as soon as possible. He claimed he was from the future.

A drunk man arrested by cops in Wyoming this week says he had traveled back in time from the year 2048 to warn civilization about the imminent arrival of aliens.

But first, a visit to the recent past: On Monday night, authorities in Casper received a call about a visibly drunk man claiming to be from the future, according to KTWO. Officers arrived to find Bryant Johnson warning that aliens would be coming next year and that people should leave as soon as possible. He claimed he was from the future.

~~~~~

Humorous follow-up:

Wyoming man arrested after claiming he traveled from 2048 to warn of alien invasion

Bryant Johnson, of Wyoming, was arrested Monday night for public intoxication after claiming he traveled from 2048 to warn of an alien invasion.

Bryant Johnson, of Wyoming, was arrested Monday night for public intoxication after claiming he traveled from 2048 to warn of an alien invasion. (Casper Police Department)

Whatever a Wyoming man was drinking was out of this world.

Bryant Johnson was arrested for public intoxication on Monday night after he allegedly told police that he came from the future to warn of an alien invasion.

Police were called to a street in Casper where Johnson reportedly told them he traveled from the year 2048 and was trying to warn the town that aliens would be arriving next year, KCWY reported.

Johnson said that everyone needed to leave as quickly as possible and demanded to speak to the president of the town, KCWY said.

He reportedly told law enforcement that he was able to travel back to 2017 – even though, he said, he meant to travel to 2018 – because aliens filled his body with alcohol and had him stand on a giant pad to transport him to the past.

The alien informant allegedly smelled of alcohol, had watery and bloodshot eyes and slurred his speech, police noted.

Johnson had a blood alcohol content (BAC) of .136.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:37 am

What if the so-called 'Future-Humans' are simply part of the hypothetical Solar-System Secret-Government, which might be unimaginably sophisticated??!! Two things which Al Bielek has said, really trouble me. One is the relationship between the so-called 'Aliens' and the Nazis, which was supposedly severed in 1941. The Second is Al stating that a 9 foot (or so) Reptilian-Being runs the Vatican (or something to that effect)!! I should stop!! I was going 'Incognito'!! The less said the better!!
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:30 pm

The big problem with time travel is language. If I went back 100 years in my town I'd have a very hard time understanding people because of their accents. Going back 1,000 years and I'd have no hope
    A good test for someone claiming to be a time traveler would be hearing him/her speak in ancient tongues Bleh

Plus if you could time travel why hasn't anyone taken out the Rothschilds etc
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:03 pm

Just pretend to be mute and use sign language. That should work.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm