tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Three-Fingered Technology

Seashore
    Seashore

Three-Fingered Technology Empty Three-Fingered Technology

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:11 am

One of Project Camelot's whistleblowers is Pete Peterson.

At present he is a whistleblower being interviewed by David Wilcock on Gaia.com.

It has come to light that there is a great significance to three-fingered aliens, because the natural association of the mathematics/science and technology for such a being apparently has colossal implications.

I haven't watched this episode yet, but I'm excited about it just from the opening statements:

Three-Fingered Technology Pete_p10

I love this kind of talk!  sunny
    Seashore
    Seashore

Three-Fingered Technology Empty Re: Three-Fingered Technology

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:06 am

LOL

Pete Peterson:  "When I was reverse-engineering the controls, I had three-fingered people helping me."
    Seashore
    Seashore

Three-Fingered Technology Empty Re: Three-Fingered Technology

Post  Seashore Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:48 am

Seashore wrote:It has come to light that there is a great significance to three-fingered aliens, because the natural association of the mathematics/science and technology for such a being apparently has colossal implications.

Here is the Description that goes with that particular episode of Cosmic Disclosure:

The discussion of humanity’s five-fingered genetics continues as Pete Peterson delves deeper into alien technology designed for three-fingered beings. Much of the technology that he has worked to reverse-engineer was originally built to accommodate extraterrestrial species with three fingers on each hand. He explains that this is a common feature found on many alien races throughout the galaxy. Millennia ago, when the Annunaki and the Draco came to Earth, they staked a claim on Earth’s gold and humanity’s future, with the development of a five-fingered human being.

https://www.gaia.com/video/three-fingered-technology-pete-peterson

I guess the implication of that is that mathematics/technology based on 3 is far superior to what we have in the mainstream (not the Secret Space Program), and that this was intentional to keep us backward and in slavery to controllers from the cosmos?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm