tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    NANUXII
    NANUXII

    Posts : 361
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  NANUXII on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:20 am

    Joe you do know Pris started this thread ? just checking


    whats saddest about it all is she has broadcast without any doubt that she is not a friend.


    how can she ever recover from this ? when theres no way to spin it ?



    Anyway , im going to watch the new Smurf Movie , got my popcorn and my terry toweling blanket !

    TRANC



    Onward !


    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

    Posts : 1394
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    Age : 50
    Location : In the Suns

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Aquaries1111 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:48 pm

    There's cointel pro everywhere. Gotta know who's who in the zoo nanuxi... Like our new baby Dra gon.
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  JoeEcho on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:55 pm

    mudra wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:I noticed the Dramamine is still in full force even after Pris asked it to be closed (Note: not closing it is not the point of this post).

    THAT alone should speak volumes for the discerning.

    What I am really discerning is the strong opinion  You are having about it JoeEcho.

    I can see where that is what you would see, too bad those high beams of yours are on the fritz.
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 19562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  mudra on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:45 pm

    JoeEcho wrote:
    I can see where that is what you would see, too bad those high beams of yours are on the fritz.

    I see you threw the hot potatoe back at me JoeEcho Wink
    Silly game.

    Love from me
    mudra


    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  JoeEcho on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:01 pm

    mudra wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:
    I can see where that is what you would see, too bad those high beams of yours are on the fritz.

    I see you threw the hot potatoe back at me JoeEcho  Wink
    Silly game.

    Love from me
    mudra

    The names, faces, and situation may change be it this situation and these names and faces or a multitude of others, that hot potatoes keeps a moving regardless.

    Hey mudra, look ALIVE! CATCH!! cheers

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Hot_potato1

    Thanks 'god' for hot potatoes! That's life.

    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  JoeEcho on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:56 pm

    Just because one plays the passive part in the passive-aggressive game of life doesn't mean they are not a full participant.

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 75d478de0957e2c60e57512cb348824b
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

    Posts : 361
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  NANUXII on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:28 pm

    Aquaries1111 wrote:There's cointel pro everywhere. Gotta know who's who in the zoo nanuxi... Like our new baby Dra gon.



    I agree to a certain extent but we cannot know with any real confidence who is who on a forum. Especially not in the manner Pris tried to do... This thread it seems was inspired to nut out something for her alone, not for our benefit , and with absolutely no evidence. I mean if you call what she presented evidence ? and yes i did look at it.

    For example she used the use of an emoticon as a defining piece of evidence, when emoticons aren't an exclusive device, how can it bring a focus to an individual ? short answer is it cant. Actually the emoticon i use was inspired by seeing others use it ... so the genealogy of emoticons as use of evidence is almost insulting to present.

    Then you have to look at the people she accused of being part of a psy op ... but if you read the information these individuals share on here its really very hard to show they are trying to corral peoples thinking , there is no pay off for their threads , no wanton of a following , actually there is no logical benefit to the threads they write other that to share experiences and some of the info is really useful to the general readership. Why would a spy or psyop be sharing methods of identifying other spies ? does that not go against their agenda ?

    What Pris was doing is creating tension and stifling the sharing of information.

    Ultimately there is no police that can help us , every individual needs to become discerning on what they ingest. I have to say the information being shared here is really of a very good standard.

    The admin and members are really very easy to deal with , there is no reason to have this sort of discussion. Mind you if there was some concrete evidence then by all means , but to present it the way Pris has all you do is spook the perp , right ? so again not of any benefit.

    And why has Pris taken off when the heat gets a little too hard to handle ? its because she knows there's no way to win the problem shes presented to her self .. and in usual form id imagine she will waltz back at some stage in the future like nothing happened.

    Over the years this has been her MO , and she has repeatedly accused people of following her , being underhanded, being part of a psyop, stalking her and the list goes on ... that's a tell imo of things that cant be resolved by flaming on good and long standing members of a forum. Actually abusing fellow members is a violation of the forum rules.

    Obviously Ive over explained a small point but in writing this i'm expressing points that should be obvious but to some they may not be, for example: Writing styles for people who have been on forums for a while tend to get similar , reading forums can get tedious if the writing is in a block

    its easier to read when its only 2 to 4 lines at a time and in those lines dealing with a point at a time , this is pretty normal and not an indicator of a perp, spelling mistakes is however useful if they are consistent, but then again can be used to put people off as well. For example yes i make spolling messtakes frequently , but that's because im always in a rush having a busy lifestyle , but today i took the time to use a spell checker ... why ? because i have the time, and that's really the only reason, nothing sinister in that is there ?

    So really it all boils down to one thing. To whom is the information designed to benefit ? if it looks like it benefits the many, then its a goods chance its done with good intention, even if the information is a little off.. its the intention behind it that's the tell.


    In either case there is always benefit to these sorts of things , ive said it before about Pris in particular , that she stirrs up things and gets our mind thinking and i meant it sincerely, but doing this sort of thing , where you cast dispersion's with no evidence on a public forum is a little offensive and in appropriate. Especially at people who thought you were their friend.

    Someone that turns on you like that is not a friend , that is someone who is self serving and i don't think we need that here.


    N
    N

    study




    Pris
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Pris on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:49 pm

    .
    .

    Pris wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:For those in need of a reminder....

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 7796da77d3c8ca409025d766702eae8d

    Drama = To F with


    Here is a funny coincidence, Drama(mine) is used for motion sickness.

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Can-i-give-my-dog-dramamine



    Everyone take out their etch-a-sketch and shake shake shake.

    SEEMS like as good a place to end a thread as any place, Pris Gathering


    Haha good one, Joe. Very Happy  You deserve some acknowledgement as your insights seem to go largely unappreciated around here.  How is THAT not a surprise.

    Now then... if I end this thread... now... they'll all think we're working together...  Hahaha... Okay.  I'll end it here.  


    ps Yes, Swanny, I'm very happy.




    Nobody post after this as I will have Carol DELETE the post.

    THANKS!
    .
    .


    Pris wrote:
    Carol wrote:This thread remains open so that others can see for themselves how ridiculous pulling something like this in Mists really is. No one cares about these types of shenanigans except the person who attempted to create dissension.

    BTW, the one rule that we have is to exhibit an attitude of mutual respect. Posting insults to various members is in violation of that rule. Ban

    Pissing of the Administrator is exceptional bad form.


    Hah.  I thought we were all 'equals' here, Carol?


    Carol wrote:Seems you missed the point and baiting won't get you anywhere either.


    How am I baiting?  I want this thread closed down where I've asked for it to be closed.  That is my right.
    .
    .

    Pris wrote:.
    .

    Waiting... waiting...

    'Kay. Very Happy  I'm actually thrilled you want to keep this thread up.  That's more than I could have hoped for.  

    Yes, please leave it open.  Let everyone see how things have transpired.


    And, yes, please.  Ban me.  I've been aching for this moment.



    Ciao everyone!

    .
    .


    mudra wrote:I would tend to believe you here Pris...
    that you have been aching to be banned.
    Not the first time you mention you are surprised you haven't
    been kicked from this place yet.
    It's all too rosy for you here in the Mists isn' it.
    We gave you a place to be, express yourself and play
    without anyone bothering you.
    Too good to be true he ? Too cool to appreciate ? A little boring maybe ?
    You had to shoot yourself in the foot making sure to break
    some glasses while doing so.
    And while the focus is now on you slamming the doors
    as you are emphatically saying  " Ciao " to everyone
    you pretend the glasses were thrown at you .

    It's true you mentioned earlier you are an artist.
    Problably one of those that loves to act, to be on stage
    I would suppose.
    Well if this is where your joy is. So be it my dear.
    Your comings and goings here have been theatrical afterall

    But you'll have to leave to the audience,
    the appreciation of your performance.

    Take care and be well

    Love Always
    mudra


    mudra's post to Nanu wrote:How many forum members does it take to begin to see psyop agents amongst themselves ?

    Only one NANU but you took the bait.
    Pris is Pris no one here knows what her story is .
    No need to begin to turn the projector around and perceive  things as she does these days imho.

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Servei12

    Love from me
    mudra


    mudra wrote:
    There was something missing in what I said to you so far Pris.
    And yet it's probably what I value as most important and also most easier
    to say for me : your qualities as I came to discover you.

    - You are clever and witty.
    - I often enjoyed your posts and the subjects you brought to the table.
    - You have a good grasp of not being your body and that soul is your foundation
      which is great step in one's pursue of freedom.
    - You regard animals as sentient beings and have chosen not to feed yourself on them.
    - You originated new threads and participated to existing ones creating a renewal
      of interactions on the forum.
    - You love to share what you found to be very best in life with a positive and creative state of mind.
    -  You were able to participate to Oxy's thread when most of us found it difficult
       or had given up long ago not knowing anymore where to begin or where to continue.
    -  And I thank you for showing interest to some of mine.
    -  We opened the doors to you and you decided to stay with us and bring something of
      your own to our forum. That's a sign of trust.
    -  So many joined here but so very few actively participated that I always feel grateful
      when I see someone stick around long enough  to build his own place amongst our small crew.
    -  We had gradually lost the sense of dialogue in the Mists not because we ignore each other but
      rather maybe because we have known one another for so long  that we have become like  an old couple
      where telepathy more than spoken words becomes the norm.
    -  To me you are like a young kid jumping, playing, laughing around, grabbing attention.
    -  We are not able to keep you resting quietly in one place nor did we ask you to do so.  
    -  That young drive and curiosity of yours leads you everywhere you'll be able to say something
       or learn something.
    -  You have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much energy  cheers


    NABAJYOTISAIKIA

    Wisdom in action Arrow  https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/nhe-131036/

    And you may decide to stay with us or you may decide to go.
    Whatever your choice may be know your heart always

    Enlightened

    mudra



    Mudra, you either actually believe what you're saying or you are attempting to put me on.  

    Although it has been getting quite boring around here because there have been so few active forum members, I was still having fun on my own posting my own threads.  It seemed I was finally being left alone by anyone who may have a hidden agenda to manipulate me.  Regardless of that, I was thinking of leaving this forum permanently for some time now and get on to new things.  Meantime, I invited JoeEcho to join The Mists a few times because I knew he would liven things up, but he only decided to finally be active here very recently.  I told him this place was a more-or-less nice, safe forum (how wrong I was, live and learn).  And, as you've witnessed for yourself, mudra, Joe and I have been having a great time playing together in other threads here so why would I suddenly and deliberately want to end it?  In light of that, to suggest that I've been bored and needed some kind of 'pick-me-up' by putting up this (apparently very controversial) thread makes no sense.  There have been some crazy synchronicities at play here... mind-blowing in fact...  I did want to leave, eventually, but in a quiet manner.  It's funny how things actually turned out.

    Next, you say no one knows what my story is.  Not true.  Many people know what my story is and I've shared a part of it right here and throughout other threads (and forums) as well.  Can I prove it -- have I shared enough?  What do you think, mudra?  For what it's worth, I'm telling you I've not shared anything deceitful.  I've never had a hidden agenda -- here or anywhere else.  For myself, I now know I've been too transparent and that, along with my past naivety and trusting nature, has made me an easy target many times.  Anyway, these are just words and it's up to you and everyone else to decide whatever you want.  If you all want to think I'm a spy or I just want to cause trouble for kicks, fine.  One of the main points of this thread is make people think and to remind everyone that anyone, including you, mudra, can be anyone on the internet.  You can't trust anyone including me.  It's so much better to state the obvious and get it all out into the open than to go along pretending everything is hunky dory and be a hypocrite.

    Continuing here, mudra, you decided to share a list of what you consider to be many of my apparent good qualities (I can just see everyone cringing).  For someone who claims to not know me, you appear to know me very well.  Let's just say what you're saying about me is true, that means I am a person of good character.  Why would a person of such good character suddenly 'switch' to being bad -- to the bafflement of many -- unless, maybe, there is something to what I'm saying after all.

    As seemingly 'nice' as it was to list my good qualities like that, it was only meant to shame me.  According to that article you provided as the basis for your message here, I'm the 'perpetrator' that needs to be 'set right'.  Here comes the mob to shame me back to my senses (assuming I did something wrong).  And, to show everyone here just how easy it is to get conned, mudra, that particular article you've referenced is a hoax.



    To finish things off, I just want everyone to know I removed my avatar picture and essentially 'cleared out my desk'.  Because Carol didn't ban me yet, and because I didn't want to have to ask her nicely in a PM to deactivate my account (since 'please' and 'thank you' didn't work last time when I PM'd her to close this thread), I decided to make this one last post to say a few last words.  

    Btw Carol, if posting (what you perceive to be) insults is a violation of forum rules (to be met with some kind of harsh punishment administered by you I suppose), then why have you continually allowed people to get away with it?  Besides, it is up to each person to decide for themselves if they want to allow themselves to be insulted.


    Clearly, I've spent enough time here and on forums in general and now I need to close that book.


    Admin Carol, I now want you do whatever you need to do to close/deactivate/annihilate my account here permanently.



    This has all been quite amusing, but as far as this forum is concerned, I've said enough.



    My signature has always been, "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

    Not only has 'thinking' -- and therefore learning -- helped to define me as a free individual, it has emboldened me to say what I think.

    This is 'The Real Pris' saying, "Over and out."

    .
    .
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

    Posts : 1944
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Sanicle on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:44 pm

    Not even an apology to Nanu before you go? Open your heart again Pris ............ please. For your own sake as well.

    For you Nanu .............. Hugs
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

    Posts : 361
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  NANUXII on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:24 am

    Pris wrote:Mudra, you either actually believe what you're saying or you are attempting to put me on.



    I believe Mudra has a very good handle on it after reading what she has written in this thread , she has a way of saying things in such a considerate manner, obviously meant to help you.

    Pris wrote:Although it has been getting quite boring around here because there have been so few active forum members, I was still having fun on my own posting my own threads. It seemed I was finally being left alone by anyone who may have a hidden agenda to manipulate me. Regardless of that, I was thinking of leaving this forum permanently for some time now and get on to new things. Meantime, I invited JoeEcho to join The Mists a few times because I knew he would liven things up, but he only decided to finally be active here very recently. I told him this place was a more-or-less nice, safe forum (how wrong I was, live and learn). And, as you've witnessed for yourself, mudra, Joe and I have been having a great time playing together in other threads here so why would I suddenly and deliberately want to end it? In light of that, to suggest that I've been bored and needed some kind of 'pick-me-up' by putting up this (apparently very controversial) thread makes no sense. There have been some crazy synchronicities at play here... mind-blowing in fact... I did want to leave, eventually, but in a quiet manner. It's funny how things actually turned out.

    It is a safe forum , it is a great place actually, but when you are mean spirited to people what do you expect them to do ? why am i even asking this question when you insult the admin and then demand them to still carry out your wishes ... some would say this is text book narcissism

    here is a list of these traits to compare , ive highlighted the ones i think are demonstrated

    Here is a summary of narcissistic traits:

    A narcissist secretly feels worthless, and because this is a perception not necessarily accessible to the narcissist's conscious mind, she has an openly hostile relationship with candor and truth.

    Someone who lies to you is a risky association, but not as risky as a narcissist, who lies to herself.

    The classic narcissistic defense is to shape an invulnerable persona, the mask of someone indifferent to what anyone thinks. But the narcissist actually cares very much what everyone thinks.

    Narcissists don't have friends, they have acolytes. Friends are too risky.
    All interpersonal interactions are about control, not communication.


    A narcissist's relationships are wildly asymmetrical and hypocritical — she expects concessions that she wouldn't dream of granting to others.
    A narcissist feels entitled to things that defy reason.

    To a narcissist, nothing is ever good enough, and it's always someone else's fault.

    Narcissists struggle to disassociate themselves from personal accountability, for example by using a plural pronoun where a singular one would make more sense. Saying "we are unhappy" is preferred over "I am unhappy," because an imaginary plural entity can't be bargained with.

    Narcissists can't bring themselves to admit they don't know something, which over time assures there will be more and more things they don't know. This builds a strong association between narcissism and simplemindedness, although it's hard to say which came first.


    Narcissists, eager to take credit when things go right, refuse to accept responsibility when things go wrong, and cannot engage in constructive self-criticism.

    Narcissists cannot see how their behavior looks to others, and if confronted by their own behavior in another, refuse to accept it
    .




    Pris wrote:Next, you say no one knows what my story is. Not true. Many people know what my story is and I've shared a part of it right here and throughout other threads (and forums) as well. Can I prove it -- have I shared enough? What do you think, mudra? For what it's worth, I'm telling you I've not shared anything deceitful. I've never had a hidden agenda -- here or anywhere else. For myself, I now know I've been too transparent and that, along with my past naivety and trusting nature, has made me an easy target many times. Anyway, these are just words and it's up to you and everyone else to decide whatever you want. If you all want to think I'm a spy or I just want to cause trouble for kicks, fine. One of the main points of this thread is make people think and to remind everyone that anyone, including you, mudra, can be anyone on the internet. You can't trust anyone including me. It's so much better to state the obvious and get it all out into the open than to go along pretending everything is hunky dory and be a hypocrite.


    See in this example she is trying to create the impression that Mudra is a hypocrite , but its obvious to me that Mudra knows Pris fairly well but does not know why she is acting this way ... and neither do we , this is how the Narcissist tries vainly to create a point for leverage , an dim sure in her mind she thinks some may follow suit ...


    Pris wrote:Continuing here, mudra, you decided to share a list of what you consider to be many of my apparent good qualities (I can just see everyone cringing). For someone who claims to not know me, you appear to know me very well. Let's just say what you're saying about me is true, that means I am a person of good character. Why would a person of such good character suddenly 'switch' to being bad -- to the bafflement of many -- unless, maybe, there is something to what I'm saying after all.


    Now this is good timing , using parts of an argument out of context to then make her self out to actually be of good character, very good for a send off but her actions speak louder than anyone's words , therein lies the problem for her to leave feeling vindicated.


    Pris wrote:As seemingly 'nice' as it was to list my good qualities like that, it was only meant to shame me. According to that article you provided as the basis for your message here, I'm the 'perpetrator' that needs to be 'set right'. Here comes the mob to shame me back to my senses (assuming I did something wrong). And, to show everyone here just how easy it is to get conned, mudra, that particular article you've referenced is a hoax.


    And again we see the narcissist incapable of self adjudication. Then states something is a hoax without proofs ... assuming that the audience will believe her over others. The entitlement mind set of the narcissist is constant and always using entitlement as a tool because it drifts into victimisation. That is to create pity for the narcissist.



    Pris wrote:To finish things off, I just want everyone to know I removed my avatar picture and essentially 'cleared out my desk'. Because Carol didn't ban me yet, and because I didn't want to have to ask her nicely in a PM to deactivate my account (since 'please' and 'thank you' didn't work last time when I PM'd her to close this thread), I decided to make this one last post to say a few last words.



    Another seemingly clever tactic is to answer my question without addressing me, so to seem i am being ignored, perhaps because some of my statements cut too close to the bone, but lets think here for a second , what does removing an avatar have to do with leaving a forum ? not much at all really ... but in this case its the shame of being associated with failure. Her Avatar is obviously tied to her rescue personality and means a lot that she is not seen as fallible.



    Pris wrote:Btw Carol, if posting (what you perceive to be) insults is a violation of forum rules (to be met with some kind of harsh punishment administered by you I suppose), then why have you continually allowed people to get away with it? Besides, it is up to each person to decide for themselves if they want to allow themselves to be insulted.


    You see how the narcissist tries to inflate a situation into something that it wasn't ? Carol didn't say she was going to ban Pris or rather say IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN , but she did imply that if she continues this unsociable and insulting behavior you will be. That is clear as day to me and i assume others but the narcissist needs justification for their short comings and they cannot accept blame for anything , so they would rather retreat than to look in the mirror.


    Pris wrote:Clearly, I've spent enough time here and on forums in general and now I need to close that book.


    Admin Carol, I now want you do whatever you need to do to close/deactivate/annihilate my account here permanently.



    This has all been quite amusing, but as far as this forum is concerned, I've said enough.


    Again look at the dictator giving orders to the plebeians, as i read this i saw Pris sitting on a throne and looking down upon her subjects.



    Pris wrote:My signature has always been, "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

    Not only has 'thinking' -- and therefore learning -- helped to define me as a free individual, it has emboldened me to say what I think.

    This is 'The Real Pris' saying, "Over and out."
    .


    This is an interesting point Pris makes , she says she has learned things , and its helped her to say what she thinks , but has she learned that her thinking is the problem in this instance ?

    you decide

    And the final flourish of a once dear and beloved emperor leaving the gates , " The Real Pris " oh the folly of our ways ! why did we drive her away ... oooh !

    The Real Pris .... damn you're awesome !



    N
    N


    albino
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  JoeEcho on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:50 am

    Nan, you almost play the perpetrator-victim-perpetrator violin to a T.

    Let me play the song of your people.

    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:32 am

    NANUXII wrote:
    Swanny wrote:Lord TRANCOSO is a silly person alien


    I miss Trancoso !  if you see this Lord T , come back !  and bring some groovy beats with you


    N
    N


    oh hang on i forgot to leave a smiley face tongue  I love you

    Is this groovy enough for your taste?

    A Beyond Excellent set - really f#ckin dope - by

    LOUD - live @ Ozora Festival 2015

    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:52 am

    Or this weeks favorite?

    John Creamer & Stephane K - I Wish You Were Here (Ozgur Ozkan Remix)

    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:01 am

    And check out this track, 20:08 minutes of gloomy trance - ear candy everybody falls for!

    Underworld - Dark & Long (Thing in a Book)

    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 19562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  mudra on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:31 am

    Pris wrote:

    Mudra, you either actually believe what you're saying or you are attempting to put me on.  




    Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and share your thoughts about them Pris .

    I would'nt be able to see and list your qualities if they were not true to me.
    I don't think you are a bad person and never thought so either.
    I believecore nature is basically good in everyone of us and this is what I tend to look at in people.

    The fact that I posted to NANU  that  " no one here knows what your story is " was meant in the sense the saying and its variants below does

    " Every one you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Be kind "

    or again:

    " Everyone has a struggle that they go through. Don't judge them or look down on them. You don't know their story "

    " There is a story behind every person. There is a reason why they are the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone "

    These are a reminder that we all have a past and own wounds  and that we shouldn't therefore be so quick to pull the trigger.

    I personnally know very little of you but what I have come to be familiar through your threads got my interest and appreciation.

    The link to that tribe custom above may be a hoax but the story nevertheless touched me and made sense to heart and reason.
    As I said above I believe that a human being is basically good. Continuously hammering down what is bad about them is making everyone a disservice.  It's important to tell people their qualities for these spring directly from their core nature. Core nature  is able to handle whatever faulty behavior one realize having  at times. Justice ( the power and measures others take to tell another what the wheat and chaff is  ) does'nt work,  Ethics ( the ability to tell wheat from chaff  by our own and make the appropriate decisions accordingly ) does imho.

    It was not meant to shame you. Posting on the  " Oh the drama  " subforum isn't reprehensible.
    You shared your point of view as you saw fit.

    That your post would bring about reactions and disagreements , specially from NANU , one of our members you  directed your opening post to , is part of the effect your created and people's own right to express/ defend themselves as freely as you did and share what their own point of view is.

    JoeEcho says " Drama begets drama " and invited you to close your thread.
    I say cause creates an effect , that the effect is destabilizing and that cause has the ability to take responsability for the effect created until balance is restored in all universes.

    No forum before you found yourself into gave you the chance to do this but banned you instead.
    All battles are battles of personas imho and the level of tolerance there is very narrow at times.
    However you don't stop a bleeding finger by cutting off the hand it belongs to .
    You fix the bleeding finger instead.


    "Be compassionate to yourself,
    even as you look at
    your mistakes and mishaps.
    Then, if others are less
    than perfect too, use your developing
    compassion to kill your anger and frustration. Practice this every minute.
    Life is the practice.
    As the Buddha said,
    ‘Now, everything is totally in your hands.'"

    ~Gyalwang Drukpa

    Don't go without working things out Pris and have a dance with TRANCOSO Wink

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Servei13

    Love from me
    mudra


    Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 19562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  mudra on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:36 am

    Haha TRANCOSO I think we should dance instead of talk here Cheerful

    cheers WELCOME BACK TRAN. cheers

    Sooooooooo Happy to see You here .

    Much Love for You

    The Karen

    mudra


    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 19562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  mudra on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:05 am

    JoeEcho wrote:
    The names, faces, and situation may change be it this situation and these names and faces or a multitude of others, that hot potatoes keeps a moving regardless.

    Hey mudra, look ALIVE! CATCH!! cheers

    Thanks 'god' for hot potatoes! That's life.


    I embraced the potato JoeEcho and it vanished into thin air.
    Thanks Thubs Up

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 21-sym10

    Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 19562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  mudra on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:31 am

    Dear NANU you are one of those that got the hottest and biggest potato on the face here.
    I do understand how this could make you feel like throwing 10 of these  back at Pris.
    I am not telling you to turn the other cheek around but I would rather say to you as well
    as others here , that :
    " Enough potatoes small and bigger have already been cooked on this thread
    ,would we take a pause and take a stroll through our gardens, we could pick nice veggies
    to accompany them and make a  really colorful and healthy meal to share amongst one another.

    Lord Trancoso is back after all. Lets lift our spirits and  celebrate.

    Love from me

    The Karen

    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

    Posts : 361
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  NANUXII on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:41 pm

    Sanicle wrote:Not even an apology to Nanu before you go?  Open your heart again Pris ............ please.  For your own sake as well.

    For you Nanu .............. Hugs



    aaaaw .... thank you Sani I love you sunny
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

    Posts : 361
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  NANUXII on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:51 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:And check out this track, 20:08 minutes of gloomy trance - ear candy everybody falls for!

    Underworld - Dark & Long (Thing in a Book)



    OOOH BABY ! i feel all my bits moving juuuuust right !


    welcome back track master T

    N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

    Posts : 361
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  NANUXII on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:55 pm

    mudra wrote:Dear NANU you are one of those that got the hottest and biggest potato on the face here.
    I do understand how this could make you feel like throwing 10 of these  back at Pris.
    I am not telling you to turn the other cheek around but I would rather say to you as well
    as others here , that :
    " Enough potatoes small and bigger have already been cooked on this thread
    ,would we take a pause and take a stroll through our gardens, we could pick nice veggies
    to accompany them and make a  really colorful and healthy meal to share amongst one another.

    Lord Trancoso is back after all. Lets  lift our spirits and  celebrate.

    Love from me

    The Karen

    mudra


    Thank you Mudra , id actually had my fill long ago but i wanted to make something useful from this thread , i thought the detailed analysis of narcissism was helpful to our readership. No more potatoes from me ( mind you i prefer eggs )

    thanks again for your kind words. Flowers
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  JoeEcho on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:57 pm

    mudra wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:
    The names, faces, and situation may change be it this situation and these names and faces or a multitude of others, that hot potatoes keeps a moving regardless.

    Hey mudra, look ALIVE! CATCH!! cheers

    Thanks 'god' for hot potatoes! That's life.


    I embraced the potato JoeEcho and it vanished into thin air.
    Thanks Thubs Up

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 21-sym10

    Love from me
    mudra

    As 'we' did in that same moment.

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 21-sym10

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 60315649
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

    Posts : 361
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  NANUXII on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:24 pm

    In the spirit of healing i would like to point something out to us , some already know , other may not have had the notion just yet but if we look at this type of behavior on the surface it looks like a mean spirited attempt at disruption , but i have another angle to present.

    When these types of things happen it is sometimes a call for help. Narcissism is the result of deep seeded emotional turmoil, and it deserves our attention.

    Why do i dig ? because i realise this was a call for help , and to heal any wound we must get to the source and that sometimes is under many layers of hurt , pain , shop fronts , diversions etc etc.

    i will make these statements publicly because if this thread is to be of any advantage then we must look outside the obvious. It is not my intention to shame , had this been brought to me in a private forum i would have tried my best to help regardless.

    Characters by one who has had a deep seeded hurt , are created or likened to in order to deal with the emotions , sometimes these emotions are pushed so far down that they come out in other ways such as we see here. If i was to guess Pris is dealing with a deep seeded pain that is so hard for her to cope with she has pushed it down so she can cope with day to day life.

    Again forgive me for making this public but i feel this will benefit many more and Pris would have been the catalyst for that. Weather she appreciates it now is not certain , but in time i think / hope she will.

    What i would like to offer is for those who feel this in their lives to PM me , Pris youre obviously included in that , i think i can help with some tools to gently unravel the layers to get back to your self and in your own good time get to a place where yo can shed the pain and open up to healing.

    It can be anonymous and i accept no payment or accolade , just to let you know there is someone there who can help.

    its not a sign of weakness to seek help , on the contrary , it takes great courage

    think " what would sebastian do ? "




    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  JoeEcho on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:16 pm

    NANUXII wrote:In the spirit of healing i would like to point something out to us , some already know , other may not have had the notion just yet but if we look at this type of behavior on the surface it looks like a mean spirited attempt at disruption , but i have another angle to present.

    When these types of things happen it is sometimes a call for help. Narcissism is the result of deep seeded emotional turmoil, and it deserves our attention.

    Why do i dig ?  because i realise this was a call for help , and to heal any wound we must get to the source and that sometimes is under many layers of hurt , pain , shop fronts , diversions etc etc.

    i will make these statements publicly because if this thread is to be of any advantage then we must look outside the obvious. It is not my intention to shame , had this been brought to me in a private forum i would have tried my best to help regardless.

    Characters by one who has had a deep seeded hurt , are created or likened to in order to deal with the emotions , sometimes these emotions are pushed so far down that they come out in other ways such as we see here.  If i was to guess Pris is dealing with a deep seeded pain that is so hard for her to cope with she has pushed it down so she can cope with day to day life.

    Again forgive me for making this public but i feel this will benefit many more and Pris would have been the catalyst for that. Weather she appreciates it now is not certain , but in time i think / hope she will.

    What i would like to offer is for those who feel this in their lives to PM me , Pris youre obviously included in that , i think i can help with some tools to gently unravel the layers to get back to your self and in your own good time get to a place where yo can shed the pain and open up to healing.

    It can be anonymous and i accept no payment or accolade , just to let you know there is someone there who can help.

    its not a sign of weakness to seek help , on the contrary , it takes great courage

    think " what would sebastian do ? "

    That whole post of yours screams psyops, NANU. Do you think the tone you take is going to hide it? If I knew nothing of your schemes before this post, THIS one would tell me everything I need to know.

    Your endgame is not healing, as IF any is needed, that is for certain.


    The more sophisticated the game, the more sophisticated the opponent. If the opponent is very good, he will place his victim inside an environment he can control. The bigger the environment, the easier the control. So the opponent simply distracts their victim by getting them consumed with their own consumption.


    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Noodle-head-4842
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 19562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 5 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  mudra on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:21 am

    NANUXII wrote:


    Thank you Mudra , id actually had my fill long ago but i wanted to make something useful from this thread , i thought the detailed analysis of narcissism was helpful to our readership.  No more potatoes from me ( mind you i prefer eggs )

    thanks again for your kind words. Flowers

    This brings to mind that you mentioned somewhere in a thread that you are a therapist or so did I understand NANU. Is that right ?
    You mentioned something about your work in a thread Trancoso opened where we were discussing the movie Ex Machina. I can't find that thread anylonger .
    Is that were your interest for personas comes maybe ? Psychology tending to compart-mentalize people so to speak.

    Love from me
    mudra

      Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:13 pm