tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

How Hunza People Never Sick No Cancer and live up to 100 year

mudra
    mudra

How Hunza People Never Sick No Cancer and live up to 100 year  Empty How Hunza People Never Sick No Cancer and live up to 100 year

Post  mudra Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:52 am

How Hunza People Never Sick No Cancer and live up to 100 year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u5kWlV-1-k

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

How Hunza People Never Sick No Cancer and live up to 100 year  Empty Re: How Hunza People Never Sick No Cancer and live up to 100 year

Post  Carol Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:55 am

This looked good too.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/748081/Russia-science-bacteria-eternal-life-illness-free-longevity-experiments

Ancient 'ETERNAL LIFE' bacteria leaves Russian scientist 'ILLNESS-FREE'

A RUSSIAN scientist has injected himself with 3.5million-year-old “eternal life” bacteria extracted from the Siberian permafrost – and now claims to be stronger and free from illness.

By Harry Walker PUBLISHED: 05:44, Thu, Dec 29, 2016
    The bacteria, Bacillus F, was locked in permafrost for millions of years until Russian scientists discovered it.

Tests had up only been performed on mice and human blood cells, until Anatoli Brouchkov, head of the Geocryology Department at Moscow State University, offered to test the bacteria on himself.

Dr Brouchkov claims to be free from illness since injecting himself.
    The scientist now claims to have been free of illness for two years following his injection.

He said: “I started to work longer, I’ve never had a flu for the last two years.

“After successful experiments on mice and fruit flies, I thought it would be interesting to try the inactivated bacterial culture.”

The bacteria is said to be 3.5million years old.
    Dr Brouchkov claims the bacteria actually resides in trace amounts of the region’s water.

He said: “The permafrost is thawing, and I guess these bacteria get into the environment, into the water, so the local population, the Yakut people, in fact, for a long time are getting these cells with water, and even seem to live longer than some other nations. So there was no danger for me.”

The scientist has confessed he has no idea what the bacteria has done to him.

The bacteria was found in Siberian permafrost.
    He added: “But we do not know yet exactly how it works. In fact, we do not know exactly how aspirin works, for example, but it does.

“The same is true here: we cannot understand the mechanism, but we see the impact.

“Perhaps there were some side effects, but there should be some special medical equipment to spot them.”

Dr Brouchkov claims that if scientists can discover the key to the bacteria’s longevity, “we probably would be able to find a tool to extend our own lives”.

The scientist discovered the bacteria in 2009, embedded in an ancient permafrost at a site known as Mammoth Mountain in the Sakha Republic, in Siberia.

Dr Brouchkov said his team “saw the sustainable impact” of the bacteria on the longevity of mice and fruit flies.

He added: “For now, we cannot understand the mechanism, but we see the impact.”

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am