tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
WineHippie
SiriArc
alphaomega
Micjer
8 posters

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy

Post  Owlsden Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:58 am

It doesn't.. I searched for "Science" and this is what I got! Lol

Lionhawk
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Discovery Channel 911, Science & Conspiracy

Post  Jenetta Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:04 pm

This is a book I wouldn't mind purchasing and Edward Hendrie makes a good point on 911...

911 Enemies Foreign and Domestic by Edward Hendrie

News Media Collaborated in 9-11 False Flag

January 11, 2012

A new book shows how humanity is under constant covert attack from Cabalistic (Masonic) Jewish bankers, using the news media to falsify reality. Thus they contrive wars to degrade, disinherit and ultimately destroy us. If we heed their siren calls, we are complicit in our own destruction.

"We have already contrived to possess the minds of the goy communities...[they are] looking through the spectacles we are setting astride their noses." -- Protocols of Zion, 12

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

Edward Hendrie is a lawyer. His book,"9-11 - Enemies Foreign and Domestic" builds a powerful case that 9-11 was an egregious fraud and act of treason perpetrated against the American people. Clearly, a large segment of the US political, military and media class is complicit in the mass murder and/or cover-up, from the President on down.

Hendrie dissects and discredits the official story placing the blame on the Israeli Mossad. He presents the attack in the context of numerous other Zionist false flags against the US (Beirut Marine barracks, USS Liberty) designed to change US policy. Hendrie effectively explains the broad religious context, i.e. the Cabalist and Talmudic Jewish vendetta against mankind. I haven't read anything for a while that so vividly exposes the control Illuminati bankers have over our lives.

Their ownership of the mass media is a large part of this control. Hendrie shows how the media was an active collaborator in the 9-11 fraud. As I suspected, no planes hit the Twin Towers or the Pentagon. The plane images were computer generated and synchronized with explosions in the buildings.

Hendrie shows that many of the "eye witness" accounts were employees of the TV networks and that many real eye witness reports of explosions but no planes were ignored.

Furthermore, the BBC reported the collapse of WTC-7, a 47-floor building, 20 minutes before it occurred. AP and CNN prepared obituary pictures for the 9-11 passengers three days before the attack occurred.

It makes sense to me that since no plane crashed at Shanksville or at the Pentagon, no planes were involved at the WTC either. These people have a consistent MO.

Read more at Link:

http://www.henrymakow.com/newsmediacollaborated.html

As Above So Below

Last edited by Jenetta on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insert more info.)

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:00 am