Where's Dom?..I need to know

Rimbaud
    Brook
    Brook

Dom777 Empty Re: Dom777

Post  Brook on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Rimbaud wrote:Where's Dom?..I need to know

Rimbaud

Dom is in the chat room at the bottom of the "home page"...... Dom777 Icon_question
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Brook wrote:

Rimbaud

Dom is in the chat room at the bottom of the "home page"...... Dom777 Icon_question

Never mind....he's gone now...I recommend to PM him..I'm sure he will respond better that way

BTW...how is the weather in the UK tonight?...I hear it rains all the time in London...don't worry...Dom is safe....you'll find him I'm sure Dom777 83084

Namaste'
    Rimbaud
    Inactive

Post  Rimbaud on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Brook wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Rimbaud

Never mind....he's gone now...I recommend to PM him..I'm sure he will respond better that way

BTW...how is the weather in the UK tonight?...I hear it rains all the time in London...don't worry...Dom is safe....you'll find him I'm sure Dom777 83084

Namaste'

I want to be removed from this horrible website RIGHT NOW!..Please delete me from your database immediately..Right now...If I'm not informed how to remove myself within ten minutes..then I'll call the Police..God damn you Transeco etal..you and your Dutch buddies are total pricks..Get stuffed and get me out of here! You God damned Nazis

Rimbaud
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dom777 Empty Dom

Post  Jenetta on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:41 am

Rimbaud wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Rimbaud

Namaste'

I want to be removed from this horrible website RIGHT NOW!..Please delete me from your database immediately..Right now...If I'm not informed how to remove myself within ten minutes..then I'll call the Police..God damn you Transeco etal..you and your Dutch buddies are total pricks..Get stuffed and get me out of here! You God damned Nazis

Rimbaud

Brook your hilarious...its good we can all laugh at these antics I guess we can because all this nonsense is what tore up Avalon 1.... geek Fighters Blowdup Gathering Rimbaud Don't worry soon it will be Christmas and maybe then you'll receive some gifts Wink

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Before enlightenment chop wood, carry water; After enlightenment chop wood, carry water....................Zen Proverb
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:10 am

Rimbaud wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Rimbaud

Namaste'

Rimbaud

Whats the score? Where did that come from? Whtas up myfriend why are you saying that?

Don't understand.

t
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:11 am

Rimbaud wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Rimbaud

Namaste'

Rimbaud

Is this a joke? is there a chatroom? the drama!!!!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:22 am

This should clear it up....starting around post number 20.....this guy hit as many threads as possible to get some attention.....he is not in France...and he does not own a hotel.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/introduce-yourself-f1/hello-t847-15.htm
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:24 am

actually, he just might co-own that chambre d'horrors, and maybe he has been sent home to chill, someone is coming unglued and for that I am truly sorry.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 am

Brook

Who's the cartoon character?

Can you give us the complete low down. Way lost. Know how to type on a computer but IP ad. and all that. totally lost. Doh!

t
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 am

lawlessline wrote:Brook

Who's the cartoon character?

Can you give us the complete low down. Way lost. Know how to type on a computer but IP ad. and all that. totally lost. Doh!

t

on the home page, to the left, you can click on "Whose on line?"....and see where they are on a map...this guy is not in France...when he was on, it showed he was in London. His "story" of Freemason and a hotel is bogus. And his behavior is exactly that of another that was at the AV1 forum...and had traveled from AV2 to Camelot..and now here. The cartoon characters are the "blue" ones....and I am not going to give them any advertisement here...as they would love that... Just suffice it to say...you're better off not knowing them and how they work...but they are still here....in fact I just saw one. They are here lurking...and their primary goal is to stir a pot of emotion...and well get their point across by ramming it down your throat.

I'm really proud of how everyone here handled this guy though...he was really struggling to do his work here...no one wold engage...and that was really cool...you guys rock Dom777 Icon_cheers
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:25 am

actually, I don't think he is a bluey ( I've got some other back info , not worth repeating) and I engaged, a lil bit, but I liked it, oh nooooo Suspect
    Still, the boundaries are rather excellent here.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:13 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:actually, I don't think he is a bluey ( I've got some other back info , not worth repeating) and I engaged, a lil bit, but I liked it, oh nooooo Suspect
    Still, the boundaries are rather excellent here.

ohh well this is a bit of an honour to have a thread about oneself..it is also a surprise...rimbaud is certainly a character , sensitive and good hearted....to be fair i only met one negative person on this forum .....and i am keeping an open mind about him...
    lol
    dominic
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:30 pm

dom, you can be pretty darn sweet, you lil nutter I love you
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Rimbaud
    You are by far the sweetest person I have met on this forum.
    The Winner
    Mudra, eat your heart out!
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:10 am

TRANCOSO wrote:

Rimbaud
    You are by far the sweetest person I have met on this forum.
    The Winner
    Mudra, eat your heart out!

ohh i don't know ,Mudra takes some beating , what about Carol and of course there are many more..get off my knees now, including , dare i say it rimbaud..hello rimbaud why have some of these esoteric groups been demonized?we know it is a small percentage at the top..would be interesting to know.
    lol
    dom
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Dom777 Empty Hark

Post  SiriArc on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:22 am

The Brook

That blue thing You mentioned was one o' the first glitchies

to happen @ the first Mist Local:

http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.net/?mforum=mistsofavalon&act=ST&f=3&t=116&hl=&view=findpost&p=1943

Posted on: Mar 19 2010, 12:35 AM Post Preview: #1943

Also, some confusion - Did a general Image Search

but must have misspelled .......

Dom777 21jqerm
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:11 am

SiriArc wrote:The Brook

That blue thing You mentioned was one o' the first glitchies

to happen @ the first Mist Local:

http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.net/?mforum=mistsofavalon&act=ST&f=3&t=116&hl=&view=findpost&p=1943

Posted on: Mar 19 2010, 12:35 AM Post Preview: #1943

Also, some confusion - Did a general Image Search

but must have misspelled .......

i like it rim -job.......i am sure he is a good person at heart
    lol
    dom
    Dom777 21jqerm
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:57 am

Well, looking at him, I'm sure (s)he is!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:55 am

OMG! ... ROTFL Razz

These are glitches? or guidelines?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:57 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Well, looking at him, I'm sure (s)he is!
    RIM JOB looks alright to me ....i think he she is RETIRED!!

Transvestite D.B. for short and rimjob.....rimbauud for long ...i think will strangle one another with their wit and humour ..we need more nutters like them to make life worthwhile....taking the piss is the human way of covering ones own insecurity..that is why i take the piss, excuse me..... wee wee
    lol
    dom
    jocolor jocolor

Current date/time is Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:35 am