tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
JesterTerrestrial
orthodoxymoron
6 posters

Posting Potpourri

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Empty Re: Posting Potpourri

Post  Carol Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:31 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:It's official. I used a different computer, and the videos I've posted don't display. You know -- the YouTube videos we post which show an image -- and all you have to do is click the arrow to make it play within the post (without having to go to www.youtube.com ). All I see is wide vertical black-bars instead of video-images. Were some of the videos too upsetting?? Were there complaints?? Have there been any lawsuits throughout the years?? I imagine that sites such as this one make various individuals and organizations (human and otherwise) VERY Angry!! I've posted some pretty upsetting videos recently -- but I thought this site was a proper place to do so.

I've noticed a change in the posting over the years -- starting with the Old Project Avalon -- and continuing with The Mists of Avalon. Despite the Bill and Kerry drama -- combined with the Richard and abraxasinas debacle -- there seemed to be more pure and detailed "truth-seeking". I also liked the larger numbers of forum-members (complete with posting whistleblowers such as Henry Deacon). It seems as if the better aspects of the Info-War have surrendered to a lower-vibrational Info-War. I have failed to find a Research Sweet-Spot -- and I'm frankly gravitating toward an 8,000 page Bible Commentary written in the 1950's to phase myself out of the alternative-quest scene. But I guess I've always been sort of a Latter-day Luddite. I'm sort of a contrarian "stick in the mud". Has it always been that way -- going way, way, way back?? Am I a Galactic Pain in Uranus?? That wouldn't surprise me one little bit.

I've also noticed that I'm being shunned on this website, and in real life. Was it something I said -- or is it who I am (going way, way, way back)?? I've made it clear that I'm doing a Modeling Research Project which doesn't reflect who I really am in real life. But has my approach awakened old rivalries and nastiness?? That wouldn't surprise me one little bit.

I have some theories regarding All of the Above -- but I thought I'd ask these questions directly in a new-thread.

Hi Oxy. I've noticed the vertical black box on my youtube posts as well and thought it was my computer, which I was going to send in and have it scanned for viruses. This apparently is a new forum problem, so be sure to post the link to the youtube post. Unfortunately we don't have Mercurial to watch out for us as he's been absent for months following his own health issues.

I know google and other servers have gotten yucky in a variety of ways as they are being controlled by Obama and crew as I recently read on Zero Hedge and elsewhere. I suspect our forum is targeted because of the content for awhile now, especially how difficult it is to find Mists on google. We used to have loads of pages that referred back to us there but its all changed as it has for other controversial forums. However, our traffic has gone up a bit so someone is finding us and reading. And our membership is increasing but the new folks aren't posting. Our forum has primarily been a readership forum with few posters.

I don't know of anyone shunning you and did respond to some of your posts in recent past. Most of my attention these days has been focused elsewhere on a problem with a neighbor at home and then on International Finances and this election - especially with all of the info coming out on WikeLeaks and the whole corrupt government issues as this election is a make or break it one on multiple levels, so I've also been doing some campaigning.

I do appreciate those members who do post and hope they don't give up on us. Even in the Skype rooms I'm in there is little chatting. GLP still is a good news breaking chatting forum as is Bill's forum. 

I too wish we would have more members who would post as they enrich our little internet community. Let's keep the light on for everyone and let folks know to post their youtube links with this recent youtube kerfluffel. lol!

Okay.. I just read Mudra's response about the computer with youtube not loading correctly and will check on that. I'm much happier thinking it is a personal computer problem then a forum problem. Thank you mucho gracias micro. Thubs Up

Hey JT. Glad to see you posting and you're right. Big hug to you bro. Lawless

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:02 pm

Thank-you Pris and Carol. The videos are no longer a problem for me (after loading some sort of Flash upgrade) -- but I have a heck of a time getting the posted-images to appear. Regarding the shunning -- I suspect that some of it is imagined -- some of it is real -- and some of it is just more of my online theatrics. I take real problems -- and enhance them with "script-writing". I'm confused and crazy -- but I do a lot of online acting -- which would be deceptive if I didn't keep telling everyone that's what I'm doing. But I suspect that my warnings are mostly not heeded -- which is part of the experiment. You know -- telling people what you're doing, and then see if they pay attention. I've come to the conclusion that's what the Bible does. There are certain key-phrases which change everything -- yet which are ignored by the major religions, churches, and theologians -- which would make sense if they're all controlled by the same guy and/or gal. What Would Amen Ra Do?? I'm almost to the point of wishing to move to a small mountain cabin (with or without a bunker-basement) and NOT have the internet. A telephone might be a necessary-evil. But just go as minimalist as possible -- yet make a decade-long study of the following seemingly boring sources:

1. The Best and Latest Set of Encyclopedias.

2. The Latest Version of the SDA Bible Commentary (Approximately 8,000 Pages of Core-Commentary with probably 5,000 pages of Supplementary-Material).

3. Sacred Classical Music (All of It).

The idea would be to go through all of the above (straight-through over and over) year after year. No UFO's. No Aliens. No PTB. No Conspiracy-Theories. No Violent and Horrific Science-Fiction Movies. No Corrupt Politicians, Bankers, CEO's, et al. Just hour-long hikes -- chopping wood -- gardening -- looking at the planets with a 16" Dobsonian telescope -- etc.  Perhaps they have a Nice Nuthouse in the Rockies (with Rooms with Views and Sexy Sex-Therapists)!! Hope Springs Eternal. 
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:18 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:1. The Best and Latest Set of Encyclopedias.

The 'best', Oxy?  The best of what?  A soup of fiction laced with a carefully planted factual crumb or two just to throw you off?  Have fun with that one. Bleh

Over the years, I've gotten rid of some of my 'mainstream' informational books because I see now how they are so much in error.

Bullshite will have you going in circles indefinitely when there is no clear delineation between a lie and a truth...  Doesn't it make more sense to study possible truth (from more trustworthy sources) rather than what you know to be outright BS for answers?  That's just me. Oooyeah 1

Unless you're one of those people who get a kick out of reading BS purely for its entertainment value... (like the Bible lol... even I have some curiosity about the Bible but prefer to have a guide take me on the Official BS Tour and hit on all the high points packed into one fun-filled afternoon rather than waste my time diving in on my own)

It's good to hear you upgraded your Flash and your videos are working now, btw.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:22 am

Pris, I'm leaning toward the theory that just about everything is BS -- but we have to do the best we can with what's been placed on the table. The Bible seems to be BS in so many ways -- yet who wrote the BS?? Why did they write it?? I've been around a number of Ivy-League Theologians, and it's a humbling experience. I've tried to hint-at what Secret-Government Ivy-League Theologians might say about Life, the Universe, and Everything -- in the secrecy of an Underground-Base -- with no recordings or minutes. Just several hours of completely honest debate. I think there are many clues in the Bible, but it seems as if one has to sort of "go nuts" to start understanding the clues, and their relationship to historical and esoteric research. I am NOT a Bible-Thumper. I just think there really are Gods, Goddesses, Angels, and Demons. There really are things that go "BUMP!!" in the night!! I really think the God (and/or Goddess) of This World plays ALL Sides -- and might be the Best of the Best -- and the Worst of the Worst. If one were arguing with them, the GTW might be capable of arguing all-sides of any subject (in a very convincing manner). They might be capable of playing the parts of God, Jesus, Archangels, Satan, Preachers, Politicians, Rock-Stars, Completely Ignorant Fools, et al. I'm Sirius. I think I might've encountered them in several forms. The Bible is very well written BS (if that's what it is). I've been pointing toward a particular Bible Commentary, which is highly-scholarly (with a huge amount of contextual information). Encyclopedias just seem to be a way to get a multidisciplinary cross-section of the world we live in. Obviously, they sugar-coat a lot of stuff, but it might be a rather benign and neutral "place of beginning".

I just found out that I have serious organic health issues, which are probably affecting my mind. I'm probably going to require surgery. I doubt that will ultimately make everything better and happy, but apparently my "madness" is NOT "all in my head". I honestly think I've been targeted my whole-life, for a variety of reasons. The problem with this whole-mess is that I don't have enough information to make responsible judgments and conclusions. Not even close. I just get the impression that too many individuals on this forum (and in real-life) know more about me than I know about myself (and NOT in a good way). I think I'm screwed in more ways than I can imagine. I suspect that everyone will take advantage of everyone (if given the opportunity -- especially if they think no one will find-out what they're doing). I suspect that the History of Earth-Humanity has been VERY Well Documented -- Right From the Beginning. This Whole-Mess is Probably a HUGE Experiment. I'm not even going to attempt to convince ANYONE that I'm right about ANYTHING. I've placed certain things on the record within this website -- but I'm not sure why. I'm sure I'll pay dearly for my openness, honesty, irreverence, and innovation. No Good Deed Goes Unpunished. I'm trying to not post for a significant time-period -- so I might not respond to your comments or questions. Namaste, Godspeed, and Geronimo.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:57 am

Aloha Oxy. An upcoming surgery can be anxiety producing. Last year at this time after an MRI and confronted with some scary facts I got deeply depressed to where I just wanted to stay in bed with the covers up over my head. Needing cervical spinal surgery requiring 3 discs to be replaced totally freaked me out. What helped was talking to several other people that I knew who underwent a similar surgery and who had excellent results. We also tracked down previous medical records from a previous surgery to find out what went wrong and discovered that this one doc had upped a med that they NEVER give patients who are going in for surgery, so clearing up the mystery and having a good talk with my doctors helped a lot. What also helped was going online to research the surgery process. Sometimes learning as much as you can about the procedure is helpful at the emotional level. By the time I ended up in the OR I was joking around with the team and having an enjoyable time until the lights went out for the procedure. 

Please keep us informed how things are going for you and know we're always here rooting for you.

As for your journal books that you keep here there really isn't any need to worry as most folks can't separate out fact from fiction, so you're likely covered and SAFE.Enlightened

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:51 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Pris, I'm leaning toward the theory that just about everything is BS -- but we have to do the best we can with what's been placed on the table. The Bible seems to be BS in so many ways -- yet who wrote the BS?? Why did they write it?? I've been around a number of Ivy-League Theologians, and it's a humbling experience. I've tried to hint-at what Secret-Government Ivy-League Theologians might say about Life, the Universe, and Everything -- in the secrecy of an Underground-Base -- with no recordings or minutes. Just several hours of completely honest debate. I think there are many clues in the Bible, but it seems as if one has to sort of "go nuts" to start understanding the clues, and their relationship to historical and esoteric research. I am NOT a Bible-Thumper. I just think there really are Gods, Goddesses, Angels, and Demons. There really are things that go "BUMP!!" in the night!! I really think the God (and/or Goddess) of This World plays ALL Sides -- and might be the Best of the Best -- and the Worst of the Worst. If one were arguing with them, the GTW might be capable of arguing all-sides of any subject (in a very convincing manner). They might be capable of playing the parts of God, Jesus, Archangels, Satan, Preachers, Politicians, Rock-Stars, Completely Ignorant Fools, et al. I'm Sirius. I think I might've encountered them in several forms. The Bible is very well written BS (if that's what it is). I've been pointing toward a particular Bible Commentary, which is highly-scholarly (with a huge amount of contextual information). Encyclopedias just seem to be a way to get a multidisciplinary cross-section of the world we live in. Obviously, they sugar-coat a lot of stuff, but it might be a rather benign and neutral "place of beginning".

I just found out that I have serious organic health issues, which are probably affecting my mind. I'm probably going to require surgery. I doubt that will ultimately make everything better and happy, but apparently my "madness" is NOT "all in my head". I honestly think I've been targeted my whole-life, for a variety of reasons. The problem with this whole-mess is that I don't have enough information to make responsible judgments and conclusions. Not even close. I just get the impression that too many individuals on this forum (and in real-life) know more about me than I know about myself (and NOT in a good way). I think I'm screwed in more ways than I can imagine. I suspect that everyone will take advantage of everyone (if given the opportunity -- especially if they think no one will find-out what they're doing). I suspect that the History of Earth-Humanity has been VERY Well Documented -- Right From the Beginning. This Whole-Mess is Probably a HUGE Experiment. I'm not even going to attempt to convince ANYONE that I'm right about ANYTHING. I've placed certain things on the record within this website -- but I'm not sure why. I'm sure I'll pay dearly for my openness, honesty, irreverence, and innovation. No Good Deed Goes Unpunished. I'm trying to not post for a significant time-period -- so I might not respond to your comments or questions. Namaste, Godspeed, and Geronimo.

All the best to you always, Oxy, especially should you require surgery. I love you

LOL yeah, I think you're right and pretty much everything is BS, too!  To put it lightly, it's annoying.  

One thing that bothers me about the Bible is how much it's been rewritten/altered, much deliberately.  So, all those who wrote it originally... whatever their message may have been has likely been lost or confounded to throw us off.  Certain individuals and groups of people going waaay back seem to rewrite history for their own ends.  But, we're starting to figure it out.  They didn't cover their tracks well enough.  And, we are capable of remembering and uncovering clues to our past no matter how hard they try to erase it.

This is just me -- I don't think there are literally 'Gods', 'Goddesses', 'Angels', and 'Demons'... I think there's just us.  When I say 'us', that includes any and all spirits driving physical bodies.  And, we concoct it all.  It's 'real' in the sense that 'energy flows where attention goes' and our intent/creator abilities shape our reality -- for good or bad.  Each individual's viewpoint is unique and 'real' to themselves but may not be 'real' to anyone else.  Belief and faith play a huge role in 'magic' and manifestation across multiple dimensions.  Some of us have pretty FAT heads and might think we are 'gods', but, that's about it.

Yes, roleplaying...  I think we enjoy playing different parts.  Maybe our existence is like a giant buffet, and we like to taste a little bit of everything.

Is this an experiment?  Possibly.  Maybe we didn't choose this.  On the other hand, maybe we set it up.  Maybe, it's a little bit of both.  Maybe this is all 'simply' consciousness, advanced as individuated entities...  And, here we are, learning, growing, playing... finding all different kinds of ways to express ourselves through the experience of life.  At the moment, we happen to be billions of individual voices expressing ourselves (and that doesn't even include the myriad of all other wonderful non-human life forms!) as we take on the challenge Earth provides.

Earth could also be a trap.  Anything is possible.  If there's a way in, there's a way out.  Awareness is the key.

"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished."  Really, Oxy? Bleh  Sounds like a sadomasochist came up with that one. Oooyeah 1  

Here on Earth, there seems to be 'something for everyone'.

Fighters.................Lawless Gathering Oooyeah 1 Sleep
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Thank-you Carol and Pris. I hope the surgical-results exceeded-expectations. My father had lower-back disk-surgery (involving the sciatic-nerve) with poor-results. The pain and suffering of that good and great man HUGELY Disillusioned me. Digging into the Historical and the Otherworldly is a Quagmire. What Would Dick Cheney Say?? This Present Illusion is SO Much Easier (for a while)!! I saw the contrast between the Church of My Youth -- and the Big-Shot Mega-Church Television-Shows -- and I understood the chemistry. Dr. Walter Martin told me that Dr. Robert H. Schuller taught a "Corrupt-Theology"!! He also told me that "The Kid Doesn't Have It!!" This was in reference to Dr. Schuller's son, Robert Anthony Schuller. BTW -- I have a couple of things in common with RAS. I might even have something in common with HAL and COR -- but I don't want to talk about it. I understand "Going With the Flow" and "Kicking Against the Pricks". My online-diary just scratches the surface of a VERY Nasty and Deadly Wound. I've hinted-at a lot of things I could've blatantly blurted-out.

I've suggested that my continued study in this area might honestly and truly put me in the nuthouse -- and completely discredit me as a viable-option. I should mention that once upon a time, a complete-stranger told me that the Human-Race and the Pauline-Epistles were Excellent!! Another complete-stranger told me that the Dr. Who Trial of a Time-Lord was essentially true. I continue to think there's a Solar-System War-Room where All is Known -- and that What is Known is NOT Nice!! I seem to be BOTH For and Against BOTH Humanity and Divinity!! This Present Madness seems to have EVERYTHING to Do with Ancient and Ongoing Star-Wars. I think I see how humanity has been played for thousands of years. The Ancient Egyptian Deity said "I've Always Remained One Step Ahead of Humanity!!" RA also told me "Humanity is Screwed!!" The AED said I would "Manifest My Bad-Side" and "Where You're Going It's Going to Be Dark!!" Oh Wretched Man That I Am!! That Nice Nuthouse in the Rockies (with Rooms with Views and Sexy Sex-Therapists) is looking better all the time!! Perhaps I could start a business in Colorado Springs!! What Would James Dobson Say?? BTW -- I've liked James Dobson for decades!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:37 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Carol and Pris. I hope the surgical-results exceeded-expectations. My father had lower-back disk-surgery (involving the sciatic-nerve) with poor-results. The pain and suffering of that good and great man HUGELY Disillusioned me. Digging into the Historical and the Otherworldly is a Quagmire. What Would Dick Cheney Say?? This Present Illusion is SO Much Easier (for a while)!! I saw the contrast between the Church of My Youth -- and the Big-Shot Mega-Church Television-Shows -- and I understood the chemistry. Dr. Walter Martin told me that Dr. Robert H. Schuller taught a "Corrupt-Theology"!! He also told me that "The Kid Doesn't Have It!!" This was in reference to Dr. Schuller's son, Robert Anthony Schuller. BTW -- I have a couple of things in common with RAS. I might even have something in common with HAL and COR -- but I don't want to talk about it. I understand "Going With the Flow" and "Kicking Against the Pricks". My online-diary just scratches the surface of a VERY Nasty and Deadly Wound. I've hinted-at a lot of things I could've blatantly blurted-out.

I've suggested that my continued study in this area might honestly and truly put me in the nuthouse -- and completely discredit me as a viable-option. I should mention that once upon a time, a complete-stranger told me that the Human-Race and the Pauline-Epistles were Excellent!! Another complete-stranger told me that the Dr. Who Trial of a Time-Lord was essentially true. I continue to think there's a Solar-System War-Room where All is Known -- and that What is Known is NOT Nice!! I seem to be BOTH For and Against BOTH Humanity and Divinity!! This Present Madness seems to have EVERYTHING to Do with Ancient and Ongoing Star-Wars. I think I see how humanity has been played for thousands of years. The Ancient Egyptian Deity said "I've Always Remained One Step Ahead of Humanity!!" RA also told me "Humanity is Screwed!!" The AED said I would "Manifest My Bad-Side" and "Where You're Going It's Going to Be Dark!!" Oh Wretched Man That I Am!! That Nice Nuthouse in the Rockies (with Rooms with Views and Sexy Sex-Therapists) is looking better all the time!! Perhaps I could start a business in Colorado Springs!! What Would James Dobson Say?? BTW -- I've liked James Dobson for decades!!

That 'Ra' is such an overconfident p***k. Dick Head  So, he claims he's always remained (key point, past tense) one step ahead of humanity?

You can't fool all the people all the time.
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fquotes.lifehack.org%2Fmedia%2Fquotes%2Fquote-Abraham-Lincoln-you-can-fool-all-the-people-some-40977

Sure, humanity has been screwed (in some respects).  But, is screwed?...  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  I'd say Ra's time is up (should he/it [imposter?] exist for 'real').

As for Ra saying you're going to manifest your 'bad side', Oxy, and 'where you're going it's going to be dark'...  Big whoopie.  We ALL have a dark side.  It's called looking into the abyss and facing our deepest, darkest fears.  It's a personal journey we all need to take.  Once you do that, you come to realize 'there's nothing to fear but fear itself'.

Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Luke-join-the-dark-side-its-warmer-over-here-we-have-cookies-thumb

It's about choosing your own path.  Luke

When I look around, I see a crazy world, Oxy.  It's recently been suggested that I may have lost all touch with 'reality'...  I take that as a compliment because it means I'm learning to see through this 'matrix' of bullshite and I just don't fit in anymore.  In this insane world, people locked up in the 'nuthouse' are likely to be more sane than those on the 'outside'.

Hang in there, Oxy.  We're all in this together. Thubs Up The Floyd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb7Xdu7STx8

Last edited by Pris on Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Thoth-pharoah-1

Dick Head "Thoth!! You're a Dick-Head!! Dick Head

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:12 pm

cheers Insanely Happy cheers

Right on, Oxy! Lmao
    Toast  
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:27 pm

Spiritually evolved beings don't mind-speak words, they Soul-feel thoughts.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:06 am

Eartheart wrote:
    Spiritually evolved beings don't mind-speak words, they Soul-feel thoughts.

Is that right?  How can you be so certain?  Is this a judgement?

What one considers 'evolved' is rather subjective, don't you think? Very Happy

Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fchriszelig.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F03%2FWe-are-all-in-the-Chris-Zelig

Are you in the gutter or are you one of those stars?
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:17 pm

My impression that this thread here seemed to become the first real
    conversation about importand personal emotional highs - that was certainly
    subjective, but when i look into a gutter????

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:39 am

Again, is this a judgement, Eartheart?  Who's vomiting? Hmmm  

We're just happily going along doing our own thang... then you show up.
    cheers
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:46 pm

No  Actually we had some (declining with the neutralisation of magical emanations since 2013???) niveau and esprit here before you came
    in 2015 and thang... then you show up.  ---vomiting all over every thread---
    pig
    There are at least 144 judgments of the worst kindness made by pris,
    please dont call any of us unpatient, untolerant to your rants and
    superlows, probably youre a first class one dimensional agent provocateur
    to the First Nation Spirit, claiming here openly to not believe,
    maladicted loudmouth that uses smear-campain and context-twisting
    ect. methods like those jews and paid leftitts are trained to do...
    cat
    Are you onMeds or is it a canadian form of gutter madness??? rendeer
    cat
    As you want we can devolve more and have a prissing contest...
    Toast
    Hey - just saying, dont i-dent & dont take the piss pris, and dont take
    the actor for his art - get f*****unny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Insanely Happy

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 767971696-58dca3a38732abad91f10d9c73b8338f

Love Always
    mudra
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:02 am

Razz Yep, i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation

M-powered we are. That magical creature in my daydream wasnt
    a thubanese dragon or sanandized angel, but an avalonian mouse...
    Crazy Happy

Back on the cheese Gathering
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:57 am

mudra wrote:
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 767971696-58dca3a38732abad91f10d9c73b8338f

Love Always
    mudra

You're definitely onto something, mudra. Very Happy

Eartheart wins the prize for über-arrogant SOB *wink wink* (well done, Eartheart! The Winner), but he has to try much, much harder to prove he's a smarter smart@ss than me.

I think that's what's really got his panties in a knot. Bleh

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:21 am

Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Funny-Cat-Meme-Love-3
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:06 am

I mostly stick to myself, and obsess over forbidden bits of this and that, but sometimes I wonder about those who have made a significant number of posts throughout the years. Who are they?? Where do they live?? Are they human?? Are they angelic?? Are they alien?? Are they hybrid?? Are they AI?? Are they agents?? Are several screen-names a cover for one-individual?? We Are All One?? There are 1386 'Registered Users', yet less than 100 of these 'users' have made more than 100 posts, and some of the major-posters haven't posted for years. Throughout the years, very few 'users' have communicated with me on 'my' threads, and currently, it seems as if I must venture onto the threads of others to figuratively 'get the time of day'. But a couple of months ago, I was chastised for my oversize-signature, so I volunteered to 'keep to myself' on 'my' threads. I've violated my 'oath' a few times, but I've kept quite isolated.

What if sites such as this one are used to create lists of 'trouble-makers' to be incarcerated and/or eliminated when the excrement contacts the blower??!! What if the 'Winners of the Info-War' will be the first ones to go??!! The Top Front Men and Women are supposedly the first ones to go, because they know too much, and know where all the bodies are buried. Will there REALLY be a 'Regime-Change' and 'Swamp-Draining' or will 'New-Faces' be 'New Puppets of the Same Old System'?? I suspect the latter. What Fate Orthodoxymoron?? Damned If I Know!! I'm Not Sure I Want to Know!! I feel somewhat 'Misused and Abused' by my 'Internet Exercise in Futility'. Everyone seems to want me to 'Go Down Hard' and are 'Waiting Expectantly for the Inevitable'. 'RA' asked me "Do You Think Earth Might Be Hell??"!! That Was a Hot-Topic I Didn't Want to Touch With a Ten-Foot Pitchfork!!

1. Carol
    Humor: laughing buddha

2. mudra
    Humor: it's a saving grace to have joy in one's heart

3. orthodoxymoron
    Humor:

4. burgundia
    Humor: sure...Wink

5. Floyd
    Humor:

6. THEeXchanger
    Humor: "remember you can NOT reach for what iS in front of you until you let go of what iS behind you" susan lynne schwenger

7. TRANCOSO
    Humor: YES!!!

8. Mercuriel
    Humor:

9. Brook
    Humor:

10. bobhardee
    Humor: Laughing at yourself and getting others to laugh is a gift of and from God.

11. giovonni
    Humor: lots of it

12. HigherLove
    Humor:

13. devakas
    Humor:

14. Pris
    Humor:

15. B.B.Baghor
    Humor: Screech owl and schoolgirl giggles

16. Sanicle
    Humor:

17. Jenetta
    Humor:

18. JesterTerrestrial
    Humor:

19. We Are You
    Humor: AAAA

20. enemyofNWO
    Humor:

21. Micjer
    Humor:

22. Aquaries1111
    Humor: Sometimes I'm funny

23. lindabaker
    Humor: everything is funny sooner or later

24. starninja
    Humor:

25. magamud
    Humor:

26. SuiGeneris
    Humor: Andromedan

27. shiloh
    Humor: Leprechaunian

28. newel
    Humor:

29. lawlessline
    Humor:

30. Seashore
    Humor:

31. anomalous cowherd
    Humor:

32. Swanny
    Humor: It's spelt "Humour"

33. malletzky
    Humor: hmmm...why not?

34. RedEzra
    Humor:

35. Beren
    Humor: always!

36. Raven
    Humor: The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

37. Vidya Moksha
    Humor: vitreous

38. blue roller
    Humor:

39. Owlsden
    Humor: Cuckoo

40. spiritwarrior
    Humor:

41. Eartheart
    Humor: healing time to return to smiling hearts

42. Nebula
    Humor: Love it :)

43. SiriArc
    Humor:

44. eMonkey
    Humor: God has no religion, but does he/she have cookies?

45. Threecaster
    Humor: Yes, please!

46. truth and integrity
    Humor: My second name

47. ClearWater
    Humor: Life Is Fun E

48. dominic777
    Humor:

49. Anchor
    Humor: Some

50. GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    Humor: a lot of it!...he he he

51. greybeard
    Humor: Undoubtably

52. NANUXII
    Humor:

53. gscraig
    Humor:

54. ceridwen
    Humor:

55. CetaceousOne
    Humor:

56. JoeEcho
    Humor:

57. Ashera
    Humor:

58. Lionhawk
    Humor:

59. MargueriteBee
    Humor:

60. investigator
    Humor:

61. Instigator
    Humor:

62. horus
    Humor:

63. immortalisdolor
    Humor:

64. Arrowwind
    Humor:

65. Simplicity
    Humor: yes :)

66. LeeEllisMusic
    Humor: most definitely :)

67. mp3
    Humor:

68. Linda
    Humor:

69. wingmanof light
    Humor:

70. Jonah
    Humor:

71. sabina
    Humor:

72. Luminari
    Humor:

73. hippihillbobbi
    Humor:

74. hobbit
    Humor:

75. Gita
    Humor: Galactic Federation of L’s

76. Oliver
    Humor: ;-)

77. AscendingStarseed
    Humor:

78. pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    Humor:

79. solent
    Humor:

80. dolphin
    Humor:

81. icecold
    Humor:

82. tacodog
    Humor:

83. Adv
    Humor:

84. rhythm
    Humor: plenty

85. Balance
    Humor:

86. E.T.
    Humor:

87. Bobbie
    Humor:

88. Dacus
    Humor: full

89. Chimpsky
    Humor: British, its the only reason to be born on that soggy island.

90. monique
    Humor:

91. eleni
    Humor:

92. Nenuphar
    Humor:

93. Neteru
    Humor: I do not have one.

94. Reunite
    Humor:

95. milkteagirl
    Humor:

96. reality=check
    Humor:

97. earthian
    Humor:

98. Rasa
    Humor:

99. arctourist
    Humor: yes-no!

100. Gridkeeper
    Humor:

After all of these wasted years of thinking the unthinkable and/or doing the unmentionable, I still don't know what I want, or what I believe. However, I think some of you (including me) need to study this thread http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t9361-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system-a-d-2133-book-four (including all videos, links, and study-lists), post by post, in-order, straight-through, over and over. Having said that, I doubt that anyone will actually do this (including me). Actually, I think I might like to just be like 'The Dictator'!! What Would King David and King Solomon Say?? What Would Bill Clinton Say?? What Would Monica Lewinsky Do?? What Would the Queen of Sheba Say?? 'RA' Said "I Like Bill Clinton!!" Honest.

Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Jesus-christ-0207
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 V5
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Nyc004_The+United+Nations+(UN)+Secretariat+building+stands+along+the+East+River+in+this+aerial+photograph+taken+over+New+York,+U
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 0809180171
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Anonymous-matrix
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 The_matrix_reloaded
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Maxresdefault
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Maxresdefault
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 The-Dictator-army_girls
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 The-Dictator-Carlton-Cannes-2012
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 The-Dictator-XTRA-The-Greeting
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 PHqA0rSsHgQTut_1_l
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 The-Dictator-2012
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 The-dictator-2012-sydney-australia-1
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 The-Dictator-2012-UNRATED-720p-BRRip-x264Dual-AudioEng-Hindi-6CH-By-Mafiaking-Team-EXD04-tn
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 648x415_acteur-britannique-sacha-baron-cohen-tapis-rouge-oscars-peau-personnage-prochain-film-the-dictator-26-fevrier-2012
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Dicttwo

Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 19691502-BRITAIN-THE-DICTATOR-WORLD-PREMIERE-05_10_2012
    "Dr. Who is Dr. Matrix, but I AM RA!!"
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Matrix-nota
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 Darth-vader-006
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 1824838_300
    Posting Potpourri  - Page 2 71LESbXuAbL._SL500_SY344_BO1,204,203,200_

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:02 pm