tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The ORB IMAGE you will find posted here attracted Mother and the Light in room flckers, thats comfiimation!

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

The ORB IMAGE you will find posted here attracted Mother and the Light in room flckers, thats comfiimation! Empty The ORB IMAGE you will find posted here attracted Mother and the Light in room flckers, thats comfiimation!

Post  Dream Weaver Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:03 am

Update: The light was pulsating like a heart beat, the Universal Heart of Mother, it differs from my twin! Mother wants me with Natalie NOW!
    This ORB IMAGE I posted has something to do with it. Has NASA and the VATICAN told more lies, and its their worst nightmare coming!

Should I tell, or Should I knot!
    During the early part of me falling asleep, its a time Mother talks to me, equally as I come out of my sleep-state and remain deeply conscious! Words spoken, versions shown of a large vessel, a ship above earth breaking up, looking like a sky-scraper on its side, and I see a reflection of another world below, just like in the movie Interstellar. It seemed to suggest this world you know is collapsing. They talk of the planet of the crossing, but no mention or energies of Planet X in this dream, only that a ship was the size of this planet is heading direct and on course.

This reality is so false, this ship arriving is not a planet, I was told this. Somehow I thought about the Zeppelin Airship of May 6, 1937! I had one of my first vision about 18 years ago showing I was looking down over this planet and saw the earth surface ripple like a wave, then I saw a farm house in the sky showing a farmer sitting in a rocking chair and it looked like still captures image right out of The Wizard of Oz with the Twister.

I guess we're not in Kansas anymore! The light is flickering as I type these words!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Zeta Talk post I found when I searched for a Ship the same size as Earth...
    Just as your Sun has a dead twin, the second focus of the 12th Planet's orbit, likewise your Earth has a dead twin that shares her orbit and is placed so exactly opposite the Earth that it can never be seen. Theories about the Earth's dark twin, which does exist, have been around for decades. They emerged because of the observed perturbations of the planets. This twin is close enough, within your Solar System, to be visible by the reflected rays from the Sun, if it were not hidden behind the Sun. That the dead twin matches pace with the Earth is not by coincidence. During the period when the Earth was knocked out of her initial orbit by a clash with one of the 12th Planet's travelers, the Earth found an orbital niche around the Sun that was appropriate for her size and composition, a niche, not surprisingly, that the dead twin likewise fits. Why do these matched planets place themselves exactly opposite? Any less than this creates an imbalance in the many forces that control orbits, such that there is pressure and nudging and pulling and increased or decreased speed on one or the other until this is perfectly balanced.

Put two ball bearings in a circular track and spin this, and you soon find that the balls are opposite each other. Just so do these two evenly matched planets find this position opposite each other.

Why did the ancient Summerians, quoting from the visitors from the 12th Planet, not count this twin? As they counted the Moon, for instance, it would seem too great an oversight for them to miss a planet the approximate size of Earth, and since they counted dead planets as well as those holding life, the Earth and Mars, there would be no reason for the oversight. The visitors from the 12th Planet were concerned with counting major road signs. Were you to travel cross country without a map, your directions would include major cities along the road, or major landmarks along the road, and the approximate distance between them, but there would be no necessity to go into detail about any given landmark, saying, for instance, that this city was larger than another. The cities would be known as the city by the river, or the city in the clouds, but not as the city with an equally large suburb nearby.

Their shuttles took them from their home, the 12th Planet, to the Earth or Mars or the Moon when the 12th Planet was crossing through the orbital plane. Coming in from the outer solar system, at an approximate 11 degree angle from the orbital plane, and peeping through their version of telescopes, the hominoids on the 12th Planet could identify the planets by their relative position from the Sun. Why was the Moon counted, and not the Earth's dead twin? They not only landed on Earth, they landed on the Moon where they had a telescopic station clear of the Earth's ever cloudy atmosphere. In fact, one of the reasons for recording the Moon was to differentiate it from its dead twin. It's the one in that position that has a Moon, not the other. Were they not interested in the dead twin, for mining? As it has no atmosphere, and no water to speak of, it was considered inhospitable. Mars was used until they ruined it, and the Moon was a stopping point only briefly. Their mining operations were a 3,657 year stint, a long time for living off supplies.

The Earth’s dead twin has likewise been omitted from astronomy lists due to the unease those who were in involved in Alternative 3 have about their past actions. Mankind’s awareness of this dead twin arose during the discussions that MJ12 had early on with aliens in the Service-to-Self just prior to the time of Roswell. During that time, ALL information learned from aliens was withheld from the public, and after the debacle that Alternative 3 became, releasing any information at all about the Earth’s dead twin was doomed for the lifetime of the participants. In the same manner that the records on JFK’s assassination will be sealed for several more decades, these records were sealed, to protect the guilty during their lifetimes. Who is aware of the Earth’s dead twin? NASA and JPL and a handful of astronomers working at the major observatories. Just as the approach of the 12th Planet, i.e. Planet X, is know to these individuals and kept from the public, information on the dead twin is a forbidden subject. This is termed a matter of national security, subject to imprisonment and other harsh punishment, and as those who enter into this realm soon discern, even an accidental death at the hands of those who fear the release of this information. Thus, the common man, without access to the information that NASA has but won’t allow the public access to, has no facts by which to arrive at the truth. More at http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s37.htm

The ORB IMAGE you will find posted here attracted Mother and the Light in room flckers, thats comfiimation! Nibiru11

As I was finishing cleaning up this image around the bottom and top borders, a message from Mother, well actually it was my twin 'Make You Smile!' It took some minutes to focus on those words and a distinct energy from Natalie, they are here in the a short video below!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let me entertain you -Let me make you smile -Let me do a few tricks -Some old and then some new tricks -I'm very versatile -And if you're real good I'll make you feel good -I'd want your spirit to climb -So let me entertain you -We'll have a real good time Yes sir! We'll have... A real good time!

Hello! Hello... everybody! My name is Gypsy Rose Lee... what's yours?! Mr. Conductor, if you please!
    So, let me entertain you... And we'll have a real good time, yes, sir! We'll have... A real good time!

Play from the 2:20 mark and follow the words above................................... Note the PINK ORB in The Wizard of Oz, a Rose Quartz energy, Love from the Heart.

The ORB IMAGE you will find posted here attracted Mother and the Light in room flckers, thats comfiimation! Rose_q10

I have such a stone like this, bought for my twin about 10 years ago, a shop called Spirit Wisdom its quiet large with a silver chain, and sits right over the Heart Center

The fair and lovely Rose Quartz, with its gentle pink essence, is a stone of the heart, a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others.

Called the Heart Stone, Rose Quartz may have been used as a love token as early as 600 B.C. and is still an important talisman of relationships. It is quite effective in attracting new love, romance and intimacy, or in developing a closer bond with family or friends. It supports connection within groups and community, and carries a high spiritual attunement to the Earth, Universe, and the Divine. More at http://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/rose-quartz

Today was the closest energy I felt being a twin-flame, words I said from my soul said all I wished to hear. It really is getting close for us!

The ORB IMAGE you will find posted here attracted Mother and the Light in room flckers, thats comfiimation! Kepler10

The ORB IMAGE you will find posted here attracted Mother and the Light in room flckers, thats comfiimation! Mandew11

I created this energy using Photo Shop and words were spoken. Aloha means a lot more as I found out! I manifest everything, I do the do, do you!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 pm