tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE!

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE! Empty OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE!

Post  Dream Weaver Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:52 pm

JUST ON TWENTY YEARS IT HAS TAKEN ME TO PROVE EVERYTHING, AND NOW A DREAM CONFIRMING WHO THE BRAINS ARE (BAAL) BEHIND THE MATRIX AND PROSPERITY WITH NESARA OR WHAT EVER NAME THEY HAVE CHOSEN! SO SUCK ON THIS CANDY MAN. I WILL BACK THIS UP WITH PROOF. ABUNDANT HOPE ARE PART OF THIS PACKAGE FROM A RECENT POST BY ARCHANGEL GABRIEL, THEY ARE ALL PART OF A LARGE COVER-UP. I DO NOT PRAY, I DO ADVOCATE I AM, I DO NOT CALL ON THE LIGHT THAT IS YOUR PROGRAMMED 3D DARKNESS, I OPERATE ON LOVE ONLY!

LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER. I WISH TO SAY, HUMANITY LARGELY HAS BEEN SUCKED IN BY THE LIGHT YOU THINK OF, AND BLOWN OUT YOUR REAR!

IN THE MEAN-TIME, A WEB-SITE I FOUND BACKS IT UP I JUST CAME ACROSS. I LEFT THIS STUFF WHEN I DISCUSSED IT ON THIS FORUM YEARS AGO!

BAAL IS ALLAH AND JEHOVAH

The Violet Flame Exposed

" The so called violet flame of St. Germain is the invocation of the the FALSE light of the Black Sun / Saturn / Great Central Sun. It is a vampiric energy that has the purpose to feed your soul energy (TRUE LIGHT) to the reptilians on Saturn and assimilate you with their FALSE borg light. Invoking this light will have the most detrimental effect on a person than any other energy that one can invoke. It is in fact the most dangerous and toxic energy that exists in the universe. This light, once invoked, will have serious and perhaps even irreversable consequences on your brain, mind and consciousness. As a person who has invoked it for months and suffered its consequences, I can testify of its soul damaging effects. It is REAL. Some of the things I experienced after invoking this light included dissociation, mental inertia, impaired imagination, brainfog, apathy, restlessness, emotional numbness and feeling like a zombie. The violet flame is THE energy of the cube and of the borg assimilation."

According to the Ascended Masters, Saint Germain was the same soul as Christopher Columbus. This is interesting, since Queen Catherine of Medici (who started the 350 year spanish inquisition of those who did not convert to Christianity) supported Columbus expedition to the "New World". Do you think that is just a coincidence? No, they are all descendants of the same reptilian bloodline of Jesus. We all know it is commonly accepted that Saint German was blood related to Vlad The Impaler. But guess who else is blood related to Vlad. You guessed it right: Prince Charles of England.

St. Germain Dracula:
    The greatest mystery surrounding the mysterious Saint Germain is that he is Dracula and has been assigned by the demiurge to direct the vampiric false light of the black sun / saturn in order to assimilate people into Borgs / Zombies / Dracula slaves. In his last embodiment in Transylvania, he was blood related to Vlad the Impaler for a reason. Dracula must be slayed before the world will see the true light again.
    http://www.ascendedmastersexposed.com/home/article-5.-st-germain-exposed-27895956

Who conquered the American Indians, and who brought Christianity into this World, Christopher Columbus I believe was a Jew or consorted with them!
    http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.619195

What I have placed here may mean nothing, it was the composition of my dream and background 'white noise' just blew it right out of the water. Humanity is being programmed during 'sleep state'. I have proven this time after time. Like lost sheep, your mind is altered. When you are wise and in fully awakened state, being fully conscious, that is  when you are living in another real world and you walk your talk, getting there takes a lot of brain white-wash paint removal!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_noise

The tactics were a "voodoo science," says Michael Rolince, former section chief of the F.B.I.'s International Terrorism Operations. According to a person familiar with the methods, the basic approach was to "break down [the detainees] through isolation, white noise, completely take away their ability to predict the future, create dependence on interrogators."

I came here to give you a final warning, its not the World you think it is. The Matrix is what you see, nothing is real, many will perish and their soul ends up in another 3D World to start the whole process again.

Not many I was told by Mother will return to paradise because they are not listening, not interested in the truth that will shatter their beliefs, that are lies.

Listen to your self, love the inner-self, connect to your twin-flame, everyone has one, or are you just a programmed entity like a troll working for the BORG COLLECTIVE!

Mother came to the Mirror and began flickering the pair of left-sided PILOT LIGHTS, while the right side did not flicker. All are wired parallel.

MY SOUL CAME INTO EXISTENCE BEFORE RENEGADE ASCENDING MASTERS PLAGIARIZED MY FATHER'S WORLDS! IT'S TIME TO GROUND YOURSELF TO A REAL WORLD, GO WITHIN, GO HOME.
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE! Empty Re: OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE!

Post  Dream Weaver Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:05 pm

The Yahweh Inter-Face with Jewish Connections

OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE! Gods-r10
    OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE! Yahweh10
    I had to laugh recently, a retail business using CHRIST as a PASSWORD to restart the system.
    Sure thing, the Matrix Reboot is in progress on the game-board, Do not PASS, Go to HELL!
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE! Empty Re: OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE!

Post  Dream Weaver Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:21 am

OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE! Candy_10

Sammy Davis Jr. was an avowed satanist.
    Being Jewish was mostly a front for “The Candy Man.”

OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE! Vlad_d10

If nobody else is willing to say this out loud, I’ll step up to the plate. Barack Obama is totally ripping off Sammy Davis Jr. I’m willing to overlook their general similarities (cross-racial appeal, Amazon brides, chain smoking), but the senator’s appropriation of Sammy’s mantra is what really gets my goat. What’s worse, this alleged master orator is actually guilty of motto misquoting.

Quite frankly, Obama’s “Yes, We Can” is a hackish catchphrase that invokes the empty sloganeering of the old politics he decries, and its bland meaninglessness makes a glut of unwatchable celebrity YouTube videos inevitable. But Sammy’s sublime ‘Yes, I Can” is a pledge that genuinely means something. “I Can” represents Davis’ refusal to recognize barriers, be they Jim Crow policies, societal norms, or sodomy laws. And “Yes” is basically what Sammy would say if anyone offered him anything.

There’s no better example of this than Sammy’s dabblings in Satanism. Christian by birth, Jewish by choice, Sammy started his personal relationship with Satan during a 1968 visit to the Factory, a nightclub he partially owned. He was invited to a party by a group of young actors sporting red fingernails, signifying their allegiance to the Church of Satan. Founded in 1966 by Anton LaVey, a horror fan with a background in carnival work, ghost-busting, and nightclub organ, the San Francisco-based ministry combined LaVey’s interests in ancient paganism, a media-savvy flair for publicity, and a philosophy of indulgence over abstinence.

When Sammy arrived at the party (whose theme he summarized as “dungeons and dragons and debauchery”), all attendees were wearing hoods or masks. The centerpiece of the “coven” was a naked woman chained spread-eagle on a red-velvet-covered alter. Davis was confident though that human sacrifice was not on the menu that evening. “That chick was happy,” he wrote, “and wasn’t really going to get anything sharper than a dildo stuck in her.” From http://www.vice.com/read/sammy-devil-jr-v15n5

So how does all this fit with a dream? I used to be a screen printer. A silk-screen is like a cover-up for the light that never was. Imagine a fly screen that is black, you can see right through it, not so with it being white, images behind it looked blurred, objects are out of focus, at the worst this fabric is used in sewerage treatment plants to filter out the krapp. These energies are showing the light is not what you think it is. I'm not talking about general darkness, I'm talking about these phonies stage-actors who pull the strings behind the scenes that are Jewish.

For me to detail this dream is pointless, no one understands. What is important was the 'white noise' with voices I heard from a woman called Dorothy, that is the Rothschild Jew and devil energy to the Big Daddy calling all the shots on this planet who stays well behind the scenes as a glow-bal financial wizard. Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz was a child actress mind-controlled like Shirley Temple, just like Miles Cyrus.

Okay, here is the clues I've known for years, Baal-Jehovah programming gets into the limited conscious human psychic watching the idiot box. Once you have mastered your truths as you walk your talk, they next try to 'white-wash' your sleep-state subconscious with typical angelic programming. What I have just uncovered, take a self-admitting patient claiming he is hearing voices, 'white noise' and its driving him nuts, in fact like eves-dropping to get your ego's attention to being nosy. In this instance, it was programming jealously, short for Jesus-Jehovah.

My printing business was in a block of shops, with a street called Brains Road, that the brains part. Secondly, I find myself going along a long road when I heard this woman behaving like a slave-driver with three school-leavers beckoning for a printing job, who is the quickest and cheapest. In my minds eye a candy vision, one with a nut inside and its candy-sugar-coated. A soft woman's voice speaks so clearly pronounces 'Baal' as I'm sucking on this ball-shape candy. On my recall I realized, that's Archibald Road meaning Baal is the Archon Lord.

Back to Vlad and Sammy Davis Junior as a look-a-like with his lower jaw. Do your own research and discover Saint Germain had many past-lives. He was also part of the Rothschild Dynasty Bloodline, so Nesara or what ever is part of the Matrix Reboot and Currency Reset.

I've have known about all this for about the last 5 years. I started to expose it here and it wasn't in my best interest to continue, the occupants of this planet will lean the hard way. I'm not anyone's savior, you have to save yourself, and if you don't buy into my chit, you are part of the problem. I was reading a paragraph I needed to copy, Mother came immediately by flickering the light in my room. She knows exactly what I'm talking about that will put these imposters in the slammer! Remember what I said, "Don't invoke the I AM", its draws in Jehovah. You are who you are, you don't need any biblical chit, or some false god, when the real god is within you now, he never left you!

The reference material...

Another example of the Hesse-Cassel’s ties to the Illuminati is the enigmatic figure St. Germain, who is hailed as a New Age Messiah-figure. Many researchers believe that St. Germain was the son of Francis II of Transylvania. Francis II’s second wife was Charlotte Amalie of the House of Hesse, he married her in 1694.

St. Germain was either her son, or the prior wife’s, this point is debated. His name was Leopold-George and they staged his death in 1700 to save him from the deadly collapse of the Transylvanian dynasty. Prince Karl of Hesse, Masonic leader of Germany, wrote that St. Germain had been sent down to Italy to be raised by the Medici family. Later on St. Germain appeared out of nowhere to work with the elite. There were questions as to his identity and Napoleon Ill had a dossier gathered on him, but the house holding the dossier was mysteriously destroyed in a fire.

St. Germain was an alchemist and he claimed to have the alchemical Elixir of Life, the secret formula of immortality (which the Rosicrucians also claimed to have). He was a guest of William and Karl of Hesse in 1774, and in 1779 returned to Karl to spend the last years of his known life. Helena Blavatsky, cofounder of the Theosophical Society claimed that St. Germain was one of the Hidden Masters of Tibet who secretly controlled the world’s destiny. In 1930 Guy Ballard claimed that he met St. Germain on Mount Shasta. This supposed meeting led to the creation of the ‘I AM’ movement. Full post plus more at http://vaticproject.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/rothschild-bloodline-part-10a.html

I could add more proof that will convince you. My path, my travels across the ocean to Australia in this life-stream shows this buffoon has watched every move I have made, from profits to losses and all the ass-holes in-between planted to break my spirit. My twin-flame is something else and so is my Mother, both support me and protect me. As I have said coming here is my last testament that will touch into your soul memory, love is the only answer. So often it seems so lost in this world. Where I belong, is a world where love is all you need.

As I conclude my post, Mother comes through the light softly flickering at 1:00am (I had to check for errors in my text 1:18am)

God Bless You All
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:07 am

I've been attempting to take sort of a "Friend/Enemy" approach toward just about Everyone and Everything -- wherein even the Worst of Worst might have Something Positive to Offer -- and where even the Best of the Best might turn-out to be the Worst of the Worst. I have attempted sort of a Dynamic-Neutrality -- wherein I imagine being able to converse with just about Anyone (Anywhere) without being sucked-into Nefarious Black-Holes of Deception and Manipulation. I keep attempting to expose myself to material which I find highly-objectionable. Consider the following study-list as an alternative-approach to the Whole-Bible. I keep suggesting that there might be a Significant Missing Old-Testament Commentary Written During the Inter-Testament Period.

1. Patriarchs and Prophets (Ellen White).
    2. Job through Malachi (New King James Version).
    3. Prophets and Kings (Ellen White).

The idea is that these two E.G. White books provide a kinder and gentler approach to the Historical-Material -- written with the Editorial-Voice of a Strong-Woman. All of the Above seems to be written in a Royal-Model Lawyer-Like Manner. I doubt that anyone will read these sources in-order (straight-through -- over and over). I'm NOT endorsing every jot and tittle in this study -- but I think some of us need to master this material. I'm NOT conducting an Evangelistic-Crusade. This is simply another installment in my Unconventional Mental and Spiritual Exercise for Sirius-Researchers. This is for the "Big-Kids".
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Shocked OMG - Dr. Oxy - Glow-baal Mad 1 Mad 1 Naughty Whistle
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Post  Dream Weaver Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:36 am

Eartheart wrote:Shocked    OMG - Dr. Oxy - Glow-baal    Mad 1 Mad 1   Naughty   Whistle  
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Post  Dream Weaver Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:06 pm

Faced with political intransigence, central bankers are openly talking about the previously unthinkable: “helicopter money”. A catch-all term, helicopter drops describe the process by which central banks can create money to transfer to the public or private sector to stimulate economic activity and spending. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/helicopter-money-global-central-banks-consider-distributing-money-directly-to-the-people

As Obama enriched Iran with $100 billion in free money, Iran made it patently clear – there is no deal.
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/obama-enjoys-cuba-while-civilization-burns/#Jc6Yf8U7tiCxhBwX.99

The Matrix Reboot in progress! What ever happened to America? It has lost its identity and its pioneer spirit is dying, thanks to the Jews.

We are ruined humans. We (Americans) have always lived by making war on innocent people, from the genocide of the Pequots, through the Sand Creek massacre and the massacre of the Ghost Dancers, the flattening of Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Dresden, Fallujah, Benghazi and Jenin . . . we are ruined humans who murder our way to what we call happiness and then ask our fraudulent God for forgiveness. Obeying the Old Testament psycho known as Yahweh, we believe the shedding of innocent blood is sanctified by God. We sacrifice our children to him and claim our wars are just, even though we know deep inside they're not. https://therebel.is/en/news/kaminski/859624-ruined-humans
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:37 am

Please be aware of your halfconciouss lamentation patterns, which
    become gross disinfo if you continiue on this way of WE and POINTING
    and SOMETHING blablabla...

And in connection with your earlier flash ideas of Holotruth and unreal
    real those latest "reasonings" seem pointless - or spooky in the mists -
    which could be excused by your venerable age and ascensionsymptoms,
    but are spotted anyhow... So please

Toast

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Post  Dream Weaver Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:28 pm

Eartheart wrote:
    Please be aware of your halfconciouss lamentation patterns, which
    become gross disinfo if you continiue on this way of WE and POINTING
    and SOMETHING blablabla...

And in connection with your earlier flash ideas of Holotruth and unreal
    real those latest "reasonings" seem pointless - or spooky in the mists -
    which could be excused by your venerable age and ascensionsymptoms,
    but are spotted anyhow... So please

Toast

I know Baal energies and I know his signatures and his influence as Jehovah against my posts, its been that way for over 10 years back to Capricorn Forum! Check on my WHO ARE THEY post. For so many, the HEAT in the KITCHEN will be COMING and I won't be around for the ROAST, says my higher-self. I don't plan to be around here much long, my job here is about done. Nothing is going to ever change, its just business as usual, money is god, 10 years and mindsets are still the same! "What you gain from my knowledge will give you the power within", words spoken from my higher-self as I type! As for quoting my age ans ascension system, I'm past that! Come on, that's the matrix talking through you! The poop that has been plastered with enlightenment is a fast, its all programmed blah-blah!

OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE! They11 OKAY SUCKERS, ITS TIME YOU SWALLOWED THE TRUTH WHO YOUR SAVIORS ARE! They210
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:02 pm

study AAAAhh thats sounds way better now, just like Dreamweaver...

hicks

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 am