tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

13-Year-Old Creates Energy Harvesting Device

mudra
    mudra

13-Year-Old Creates Energy Harvesting Device Empty 13-Year-Old Creates Energy Harvesting Device

Post  mudra Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:03 am

13-Year-Old Creates Energy Harvesting Device

Do you think a 13-year-old could change the world? Max Loughan could be the one to do it.

When we interviewed him, Max was wearing his lab coat. Apparently, that is the norm in his family's Incline Village house. He is usually dressed in his lab coat.

"Yeah," he said. "I wear this fairly often."

Loughan sits in his parent's old boiler room, which has been converted into a lab. He ponders the future often.

"The future that I imagine is the future, frankly we all imagine."

He wants to make the world a better place, and to do that, Max believes you need one single thing:

"If you got energy, you have power, you have everything."

So to solve this problem, a few months ago, Max took the matter into his own hands. He created an electro magnetic harvester out of a coffee can, some wire, two coils, and a spoon.

"This cost me 14 bucks," Max said.

The harvester conducts radio waves, thermal, and static energy, and turns it into electricity.

"This wire takes energy from the air."

And the inside the coffee can,

"We turn it from AC to DC."

We took the device outside, and wrapped Max's twin brother, Jack, in a string of L.E.D. lights. Max connects the lights to the harvester, and sure enough, they turned on. His device clearly works. A $14.00 invention was able to do that. So imagine this same harvester on a scale 20 times larger.

Max's family is thrilled with what he's accomplished, but nobody is more impressed than his twin brother, Jack.

"He is creating free energy in his lab out of $15 bucks which is pretty amazing," said Jack.

"As cheesy as this sounds, from day one, on this planet that I knew I was put here for a reason," said Max. "And that reason is to invent, to bring the future."

read on and watch video Arrow : http://www.ktvn.com/story/31260413/13-year-old-creates-energy-harvesting-device

Love Always
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

13-Year-Old Creates Energy Harvesting Device Empty Re: 13-Year-Old Creates Energy Harvesting Device

Post  Swanny Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:49 pm

As with all free energy devices he needs to spread his info as fast as possible and for free otherwise we know what will happen
    mudra
    mudra

13-Year-Old Creates Energy Harvesting Device Empty Re: 13-Year-Old Creates Energy Harvesting Device

Post  mudra Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:04 am

Swanny wrote:As with all free energy devices he needs to spread his info as fast as possible and for free otherwise we know what will happen

Agreed Swanny.
    What gives me hope is to see more and more youngsters with a bright mind and consciousness as this one Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:48 am