tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

My Big TOE

Reunite
    Reunite

My Big TOE Empty My Big TOE

Post  Reunite Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:51 pm

I'm currently reading the trilogy series of 'My Big TOE' by Thomas Campbell. (TOE being an acronym for Theory Of Everything)

IMO he blows Stephen Hawking out of the water. Reason being Tom makes the link between physics and the metaphysics. Complex consciousness in the Non Physical Material Reality as well as Physical Material Reality. He first started working with Robert Monroe back in the 70's due to his scientific background to help set up Monroe with recording data.

In his book he kicks of probing the questions of what is Absolute Unbound Oneness, where did it come from and how does it evolve?

If you enjoy the works of Nassim Haramein and will enjoy Campbell's material too.

Here is a C2C AM interview starting at part 5 which I highly recommend listening to.

Enjoy

Reunite
    Reunite

My Big TOE Empty Re: My Big TOE

Post  Reunite Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Going along with the spirit of the above topic

Quantum Communications - What NWO Mafia do not want you to find out about - We are NOT 'powerless'

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 am

@Reunite.
    Nice to see you here mate!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:40 pm

Reunite wrote:I'm currently reading the trilogy series of 'My Big TOE' by Thomas Campbell. (TOE being an acronym for Theory Of Everything)

Here is a C2C AM interview starting at part 5 which I highly recommend listening to.

Enjoy

Awesome Reunite. I just listened to this interview and now I want to order that book cheers

Thank you so much for sharing.

Love from me
    mudra
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:26 pm

@micjer

We do seem to follow each other around don't we...lol

@mudra

You are more than welcome. The book is full on. Requires a full attention span..lol

Here is a lecture Tom has done.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:05 pm

My Big TOE Author Thomas Campbell’s Toronto Workshop – Day 1
    Written

Thomas Campbell

If the name Thomas Campbell is new to you at this point, allow yourself to get to know, one of the most prominent beings on this planet today.

Thomas Campbell is a nuclear physicist currently working for NASA, and while this already can be considered an amazing feat for a being, it is not even where the most of his prominence lies.

Not only is he a physicist, author and speaker, but he can easily be regarded as one of the most prominent scientists in history. To give you a quick idea, Thomas Campbell picks up where Einstein left off and goes much further than most scientists have ever imagined. He successfully brings the worlds of physics, metaphysics and spirituality together. He has used his work in the field of physics to prove and embark on something much greater than only a handful before him – the ideas of consciousness and the nature of our reality.

Thus it was with great pleasure, excitement and gratitude that I attended his 2 day workshop when he came to Toronto at the end of August this year – 2009. The theme for this special event was Physics, Metaphysics and Your Place In The Greater Reality.

It was a very special opportunity to be able to hear this man speak in person and share in his findings on what he has dedicated his life’s work to.

Hence in this article, I would like to give you a brief synopsis of the first day of that event. And I say brief, because I cannot possibly introduce you here to everything that I have learned, even in that one day. It will take a few articles to really absorb all that, as literally every line out of this man’s mouth deserves its own attention and thorough analysis. However, I still want to introduce you to as much as I can of Thomas’ mind blowing work here from that workshop.
    Background on Thomas Campbell

Although I just gave you a small glimpse into who Thomas is, I want to expand a little more so that you have a better understanding of his work, before I share with you about his workshop.

Thomas is not your typical scientist in that the limits of this reality do not stop him from probing further into what is possible. However, like all other scientists, he is about questioning, research, experimentation and proof. And with this in mind, he has managed to see beyond the scope of this physical reality.

Despite getting the typical schooling required for a nuclear physicist, Thomas was always interested in more and pushing the limits of what can be seen. Shortly after graduating, he began his work with Bob Monroe, founder of the Monroe Institute for the exploration of consciousness, where he began experimenting with altered states of consciousness.

In early 2000, after more than 30 years of work, Thomas finally put together a trilogy of his work in his ground breaking book – My Big TOE (Theory of Everything).

Today, while working for NASA part time, Thomas gives lectures all around the world sharing his findings with others. And this is how I was fortunate enough to get to know more about his work, while attending one of his lecture’s, which happened to be in Toronto. Thomas was also recently featured in the thought provoking documentary about death and the afterlife, called The Path: Afterlife.

The Toronto Workshop Day 1

The first day of the event took place on August 22, 2009. It was hosted by MBT events, from which Keith and Donna did a superb job organizing the event and showing superb hospitality. It started with Thomas giving us a short introduction and background as to who he is and how he came to be where he is today (mostly as I explained above). But here is something that blew me away right from the start. Not only has Thomas experimented with alternate realities through out of body experiences, but today and for some time now, he has been able to easily experience this and much more, through his conscious will. He shared with us some of his experiences briefly with out of body experiences (OOBE) and stated that the most important thing to understand is that an OOBE experience really has nothing to do with the body and everything to do with the mind. Naturally it should be called the “out of mind experience”, but as he explained in a joking fashion, our society is not likely to take well to that.

On this first day of the 2 day event, he made us aware that it will be heavily theory and science based, as he has to explain everything in terms of what lead him to find what he did, in order of course for people to know and grasp where he is coming from.

Thomas began by speaking about the fundamentals of reality. His main point was for us not to confuse a “model of reality” with “reality“. You know this immediately resonated with me, because I hear people so often speak about this or that being reality, but the truth is, it isn’t. It is just a model and one that we are actively creating.

He than explained that today’s science does not go outside of the “Big Bang Theory” – but even believing in that alone shows us that science is based on “mystical assumption” for no one really knows what actually happened, never mind what happened before then.

He then went on to speak how it took Einstein 23 years to find the so called “TOE”- theory of everything. That was until he came across a huge stumbling block and could go no further, as he was unable to connect the ideas of “reality” and “consciousness”. As no one until now has ventured past Einstein’s work, it was relatively speaking “left alone”, as no one knew what to do with it. That was until the serious work of quantum physics kicked in and Thomas himself.

The main point of this first area was that no matter what – reality is personal. There is never an objective reality, no matter how much we try to tell ourselves or think there is. As soon as our brain touches any thought or observation, it is subjective. We simply are the recipients of numerous packets of data at each and every moment, and we are constant interpreters of that data, according to our own filters. Thus, this also explains why we can never truly share an “experience”, we can only share the “data” presented.

Before I go any further, just to let you know that if you think this stuff is too “way out there”, Thomas is not the only one to embark on many of these ideas. Many in the field of quantum physics are reaching the exact same conclusions. Thus at this time Thomas also went on to explain in detail the famous “double slit experiment“, which explains a lot about the nature of atoms and how they change based on the reality they are in, or the observer.

Another major idea explained by Thomas was the idea of entropy. Not being a physicist myself, this was actually the first time since some point in high school perhaps, that I heard this word and had gotten such an elegant explanation of it. Basically, entropy is the level of organization of any system. The lower the entropy the more organized a system is, the higher the entropy, the more chaotic a system is. And guess what the lowest state of entropy is…love. This is why, ever time there was a lot of science put forth by Thomas, it was brought right back full circle, through the incorporation of everything we already know about spirituality. Hence, if nothing else, I credit Thomas as a genius, for so elegantly bringing science and spirituality together as one.

Thomas then went on to explain the attributes and origins of consciousness, which was a highly enlightening topic on its own. The two main points here were that consciousness is always evolving, reaching for lower states of entropy (though it is possible to de-evolve) and secondly even though we express consciousness or the universe as being infinite, nothing real is actually infinite. The main reason why we have such a hard time explaining or understanding this “system” or this “reality” is because we are in it. We have to get out of it, and look back to really be able to observe and interpret properly.

The next ideas discussed were those about generating experience, our individual existence and purpose. Here Thomas gave a beautiful definition of our purpose and the idea of God. Basically the purpose of this system, of our being is to “evolve towards becoming love“.

There was also a truly mind blowing discussion about time. Thomas explained how time works in that one can see this system as having several “databases” – all of which by the way we can access ourselves. There is the probable future database (remember the future is never set, but constantly changing based on our choices and energies), the past database and the unactualized database. This is where he mentioned the Akashic records and why this a completely normal and real phenomenon. It just takes a person who is able to access this database, to uncover the data there (all of us can learn of course).

Beyond these awesome explanations and a lot of science in between to back them up, Thomas then went on to talk about the mechanics of the larger reality. Here is where things got even more fascinating. Thomas explained that this reality here and now can be viewed somewhat like a “video game”, in that all the possible choices of the player are already accounted for and only that which is observed at any given moment is seen. This whole topic requires a much larger discussion, which I cannot cover here at the moment. Basically that which we do not see at any given moment is not rendered. Sure you may think it is there, and really convince yourself that you know it is there, but until you actually walk past say, the tree that you are thinking of, it does not exist. Is your head spinning yet? Trust me, I know. Being there and having all of this explained with proof was an experience I will never forget.

Most importantly, this also ties in to another phenomenon. As long as something in the past is not measured, Thomas explained that it can still be changed, or influenced. This is based on an idea of the “uncertainty principle”. Much easier to understand with this is of course the idea that we are constantly changing and influencing the future – it is not predefined like some people think.

Thomas fully explained Einstein’s theory of relativity and with this in mind talked about the work involved between our brain and our consciousness. Most importantly we have to understand that always our consciousness leads and the body follows. This can help explain a lot in terms of why and how some people get physical diseases and others heal. In this he even talked about cases like Alzheimer’s and brain damage patients for us to understand that the consciousness is never “injured”, it is the brain (i.e. the machinery) that is unable to process as needed.

The last section of the day was an introduction to experiential exercises. At many times Thomas stressed that for any of us to really “know anything”, we must experience it for ourselves. At this point the information changes from being someone else’s to being our own. Over the 2 days he lead us through 5 exercises:

1. Practicing focus intent without processing
    2. Parallel processing, which is switching between realities
    3. Diagnosing and healing of others or self (on location or remotely)
    4. Manipulating Time
    5. Remote viewing (viewing an event in another time frame)

Most of the exercises happened in the day 2 session, however Thomas went on to explain the processes in day 1, stating most importantly that in order to be “successful” with these, first and foremost one has to be open and allow it to happen, one must have intent and provide no analysis. Sounds easy, right? Well not quite. You see the worst to get in the way here and why more people cannot just switch out of their bodies and between realities, is this notion of analysis. It is hard, for some that is, and takes practice to switch off our analytical minds.

Thomas finished the day off with talking more about the ideas of what actually is “real”? So many of us are so convinced that what we see and touch around us is solid and real, but in actuality, and pretty much any scientist knows this, nothing is really solid. All matter is made up of large spaces with quickly vibrating atoms, which we only see as condensed into various forms. And all of that came out of our “intent“. As Thomas said “results mirror intent“. He also touched upon here the ideas of death and illness and how to understand and see that neither is “bad”. As well, he explained a very important notion, that in becoming a healer, or having the ability to heal, does not mean going around and healing everyone who is ill in any way. This is a huge infringement on their free will and on the rules of the system. Some people have created and/or actually need these “experiences” to do the learning they came here to do, and we, especially as healers need to respect that.

The session then finished off with a question and answer period from the audience, and as you can imagine there were lots of great questions.
    Thomas Campbell and Evita Ochel

http://evolvingbeings.com/posts/385/my-big-toe-thomas-campbell-toronto/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:08 pm

My Big TOE Author Thomas Campbell’s Toronto Workshop – Day 2
    Written
    by Evita Ochel

Thomas CampbellIn the last post, I introduced you to Thomas Campbell and shared with you some of his work, as he presented at the latest speaking engagement he held.

This event took place the weekend of August 22 and 23, 2009 in Toronto and the theme was “Physics, Metaphysics and Your Place in the Larger Reality.” It was Tom’s first appearance in Canada, which was of course fantastic for all of us here!!!

If you have never heard of Thomas Campbell before or his fascinating work, I encourage you to read the first part of this 2-part write-up, to learn more about Tom. This brief background will help you understand where Thomas’ work lies and how he got to be where he is today.

In brief, Thomas Campbell is a nuclear physicist currently working for NASA. He is also the author of an extraordinary book, where he compiled his life’s work about consciousness and the nature of reality, entitled My Big TOE – The Complete Trilogy.

Today, Thomas also travels around the world, sharing and introducing his findings to others. Thus, it is with great appreciation and pleasure that I share with you here today, a summary of the second day of his phenomenal workshop.

The Toronto Workshop Day 2

The second day of the workshop began with an even more elevated energy of excitement, as we were all eagerly anticipating to learn more from Thomas, as well as try some of the experiential exercises that he introduced us to on the previous day. Would we be able to travel to different realities? Would we be able to do a distance diagnosis and healing? Only time would tell.

Thomas increased the excited energy in the room, as he reiterated that, unlike the previous day, which was all about theory, today would be all about application. And not that any of us minded the theory, but of course there is perhaps nothing better than experiencing something amazing and out of this world for yourself.

He started talking about how we can all experience the “larger reality“. In this common reality that most of us are used to, most of us do not care much about asking the “how’s” and “why’s” about the nature of things. We wake up, take in the data that is right before our eyes as we go through our day and that is about it for the majority. As long as we think that someone “else” knows, we are satisfied. What Thomas does however, is he inspires and encourages each one of us to be the questioner of our reality. In fact, if we want to go beyond this reality, if we want to get “out of our minds“, we have to probe deeper because this will have a big effect on what we can accomplish.

So naturally, the first question on everyone’s mind was, “can everybody do it?” – that is access and become operational in non-physical reality? To this Thomas’ answer was that yes, indeed everybody can, but not many people do. This is of course not surprising. Just think of playing some sport or music instrument. Of course everybody can do it, but only a few people are actually inclined to practice enough and stick with it, to get some significant results. It is the same with traveling out of our body (mind) and experiencing alternate realities.

At this point, Thomas gave a lot of practical advice and walked us through the background of how to understand such concepts, before we become ready to attempt anything. Some of his advice included the following:

1. Make experiencing alternate realities a natural thing, not a goal or some forced experience. The point at any given time Thomas stated, is just “to grow” and we can easily do that without ever experiencing the paranormal. As we grow or evolve, we natural decrease our entropy.
    2. Going out of body does not equal a better life. You have to be happy with what you have created in the physical here and now. The spiritual world, will not magically make your life better or take all your problems away.
    3. You are not failing in the game of evolution, if you don’t master or experience the “out of body” experience. Yes, it can enhance our evolution in many ways, but it is in no way mandatory for evolution. This again goes back to what was said in #1.
    4. Learn to meditate. This is not something we have to do, as it is still “just a tool”, but it is usually good for beginners to examine their own consciousness.
    5. There are no short cuts. If we are serious about this, we have to develop it as a process, it is not a “one time magical experience”. Having said this, Thomas explained that some people experiment with drugs or alcohol to get into a certain state, which they claim helps them achieve an OOBE. This however, as Thomas explained is counterproductive. You may get in and out of this one particular “heightened” state, but in the end you still have no idea how it works, how to be fully operational in the non-physical and there is no room for growth.
    6. It takes practice and so we need to have patience. As stated earlier, yes everyone can do it, but the main reason why most people don’t is because we get bored, dismayed, disillusioned and just plain and simple don’t stick with it long enough to see results. I know this comes as no surprise as we do live in a society based on instant gratification.
    7. Don’t rush to the paranormal. We may get to one point of success, get our egos all wrapped up in it and actually stunt our growth, as we get stuck in one spot.
    8. Fear nothing – become fearless. What you find there, will be strongly influenced by you. Remember, we create our realities, so if you fear big, green monsters, guess what you will most likely find there…big, green monsters. Hence, we should get over all of our fears, if we are to have a positive and profound experience.
    9. Leave thinking and analysis out of it. As soon as we start to interpret the data, we start to lose it, in terms of the depth of the experience. It is normal that we will even question whether it is “real” or our mind is simply “making it up”. With this in mind, we also have to work on eliminating our beliefs. This is of course one of the areas that can take quite a bit of practice for some.
    10. Expect nothing and hope for nothing. This all ties into the above ideas of leaving our thinking and analytical mind out of it. We can analyze all we want after, but not before and during. Just observe and collect the data, and use your intellect only to direct the experience. Most importantly too, don’t judge or compare, whether it be our own experiences or to those of others.
    11. Gather data and formulate the evidence. This is especially critical to do in the beginning for two reasons: 1) that you know it is not just your mind making it up and 2) that eventually you have your own “proof” for these experiences. At this point you will know this is “real” not just in theory, but in an experiential way.
    12. A low entropy consciousness can easily access non-physical realities (NPR) with little effort. Hence focus more on lowering your entropy here and now, instead of getting into the NPR – i.e. remember, moving towards becoming love. The NPR’s will usually follow naturally on their own.
    13. Don’t take NPR literally. In both this physical reality and the non-physical reality data is objective, but how we experience it, is subjective. Hence, two people can go to the same “place” out of body and have two completely different experiences. Thus, the more experience we have here and there, the better we are at interpreting that data correctly.
    14. Don’t bring back details, but concepts, feelings, ambiance, etc. There, all communication is telepathic, lumps of information, rather than linear patterns. Also, understand that here, when we come back and try to communicate it with others, we have to use words, which are limiting. Hence, our experience actually loses a lot of the accuracy with which we experienced it.
    15. Don’t try to duplicate anyone else’s experience. Others have their own filters, metaphors and perspectives of what and how they see, experience and translate. You have your own. Thus be open to your own unique experience. Again this goes back to #10 about not having set hopes or expectations.
    16. Stay skeptical. Don’t just take the first experience as absolute. The ultimate goal of these experiences is personal growth, not just to have some “cool” experience. Stay open, stay skeptical and experiment in various ways, to really prove things to yourself.

Thomas then talked about the influence of “others” – meaning things like “spirit guides”. He explained that we are the ones who give them names, features and imagine them as beings, but in reality they are so much more than that and so much more beyond all of that. In this segment, he explained how the guides work with us, how they help us, how they offer us training, etc. He also explained how we get assigned guides, based on our levels of evolution and so much more when it comes to this topic, including ideas about our higher selves.

Thomas than addressed something which I am sure all of us wonder about, but few are brave enough to ask about, that being – negative beings. Indeed Thomas acknowledged that just like in this physical reality there are negative entities, so too they exist in the non-physical. Where as most of us evolve, as we grow toward love and thus lower our entropy, others can actually manipulate this system by growing despite not lowering their entropy. Sounds worse than it actually is. Thomas explained, that this is a very limited growth and is eventually self-limiting and weak. Thus, no negative entity has any power over you, unless you allow them. They can only affect you if you have fear. This again is not very different from what happens in this physical reality.

Bottom line, as manipulative as some beings can become whether in the physical or non-physical, the overall system is growing towards love, towards order and thus lowering entropy. Hence, the system does not help or support things that are counterproductive to this idea. The benefit for the greater good is always considered first. That is why it is no surprise that from the beginning of time, no matter the source, we always hear that “goodness, light, or love will prevail over darkness or evil“. It may sound funny, but in such a system it is “scientifically” impossible to be any other way. Thomas also talked about some do’s and don’ts (as suggestions of course) for making contact with other beings (in the non-physical).

Thomas then went on to cover the topic of remote viewing, diagnosing, healing and parallel processing. There are two, really important things that I think are really worth mentioning here, that Thomas explained when it comes to healing. First, we do not need to know the person’s full name, address, or any other details. Nor does it matter where in the world the person is. The only thing that matters is a “unique address“. Remember, everything operates based on thought and the vibrations that follow from it. So if someone tells you I have an aunt Margaret who doesn’t seem to be doing so well, that is all you need to know to heal her. Your thought of this person’s “aunt Margaret” sends the energy to her. The second thing, is that Thomas said “you can heal yourself, just as easily as you can heal others“. I really resonated with this, because it is what I believe deep within, yet almost all other teachers that I heard from, especially energy or alternative health healers, claim that one cannot heal themselves.

He finished off this section, before we fully dived into the experiential exercises with a beautiful conclusion – stay balanced and stay present based. As fun and exciting as all these non-physical experiences seem, we have to remember that we came here out of our own free will to experience the physical and thus we have to respect this realm and not get caught up in the non-physical. Similarly, through practice and as we open up, we may be tempted to obsess about tapping into the future to control events or if it is healing that we excel at, trying to heal everyone. Both of these actually not only violate free will (both ours and others), they diminish the purpose and perfection of this present system.

We, like others came here for a meaningful purpose. While most of us barely know what our own purpose and lessons are in this lifetime, we cannot assume to know that of another. Thus, we need to respect that they chose their own experiences, no matter how those may seem and hence this is why it is important to grow and evolve constantly forward, not master one thing, attach to it and get stuck. This is another reason why Thomas says, he himself does not “abuse” the system in any way, such as going around healing everyone or controlling all of his future events. It just belittles the greater purpose of the all.

“Be in the present, live your life and let everything else take care of itself. Most importantly, develop your own big TOE.”

Thomas Campbell

Throughout the day of course, we had a chance to practice several exercises. Some of which included remote viewing in the past and future, diagnosing and healing.

http://evolvingbeings.com/posts/391/my-big-toe-thomas-campbell-toronto-2/

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Tom Campbell NYC MBT Master Workshop 1/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruc83Vau1jc&feature=related

A physicist's goal is to understand and model reality. In this workshop filmed in NYC in May 2010, Tom Campbell, author and experimental nuclear physicist, delivers the full and logical explanation of how his trilogy, My Big TOE, explains the foundations of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics as well as bridges the gap between physics and metaphysics.

Tom's unique qualifications as a scientist and an explorer of the larger reality have allowed him to gather, over the last 35 years, the information and evidence needed to unify physics and metaphysics, mind and matter, normal and paranormal. Science, cosmology, ontology, epistemology and theology are all integrated and explained within one scientific and logical theory of everything.

In this video you will learn why the speed of light is a constant, why particles are probability distributions, why our reality is statistical and subjective, and how all of this is connected to the evolution of consciousness and to the purpose and significance of you.

Content is from My Big TOE by Thomas Campbell

www.mybigTOE.com

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Tom Campbell & Anthony Peake - Consciousness Creates Reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORxaDJwWfRM

Love Always
    mudra