tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Ashera
Brook
paulbenji
Carol
B.B.Baghor
Aquaries1111
MCJosiah
SophiasChoice
orthodoxymoron
Sanicle
Spregovori
mudra
SuiGeneris
17 posters

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Empty My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:45 am

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Vril2_zps5glvhcr5

Dear forum,

I am happy to announce that I am no longer a Thuban.

Oh yes it feels so good saying that now. Six years ago I made the decision to help build a group to see what this new cryptic sounding Thuban sensation was all about, and I did, I jumped right in; and just like everything I do in life, I went all the way in and put all my passion into it. And this is something that I had decided to do since day one. When I became hypnotized by the dragon archetype. I knew it had risks, but I wanted to go down that rabbit hole anyway to see what was at the bottom.  I thought I was putting my energy into building a new online community where I could not only help myself on my spiritual development, but also help others as well and well...years passed and...let me just tell you that I came so close to becoming so completely overtaken by the experience that right now even remembering certain things gives me chills...

I opened this thread sort of like a New Year's gift from me to the world, not with the intention to further aimless 'drama', but rather to SEE once and for all how drama is used as a tool to further confusion and much needed distraction by invisible entities so that our souls would continue to remain spellbinded and disoriented. I am here to tell you all that I have a story to tell, the problem is that it is so huge that I don't know where to start; and my life is so busy right now that I just can't write a book about it.  I began writing a small post 3 days ago, because that is the day that I had my final confrontation with the Thuban papadragon cult leader Tony bermanseder, and I just couldn't stop writing. I wrote and wrote and the next thing I knew I had written 4 pages! Wow..just thinking back, really, what happened to me is just so much, and most importantly, what I realized over the years is so big and so complex that it just doesn't fit into a single post. Nevertheless I do feel that due to what has transpired recently and because of comments made by members about "the Thubans" (plural), I feel under a moral obligation to clarify things in efforts to bring Light to what has been deliberately hidden and obscured for far too long.

The current decadence and violence of Thuban mirrors exactly the same thing that is happening in and to the world on a much bigger scale; and understanding its trajectory will help you understand an important piece of the puzzle concerning reptilians and the forces that keep mankind enslaved. Perhaps I could do it in stages...and post a little bit at a time according to questions, if questions arise? I don't know. let's see how it goes...but in the meantime I will make some simple points about these two comments:

TRANCOSO wrote:Are Shiloh and Raven the same persons who've been around here for such a long time?
    If so: shame on you!

mudra wrote:We have lived peacefully with the dragons for several years when we kindly offered them a new home here in the Mists. And I believe most of us showed much patience and tolerance with them although we weren't able to always understand the language they used.
    How things can change in the blink of an eye and balance lost to a point of no return.
    I don't think it was fair to have spammed the Mists with so many posts on multiple threads.
    A desperate measure for sure from someone who lost their poise.
    I would have expected from Shiloh a better and more sensible choice no matter how right he must have felt for doing so.
    Lets remember banning in the Mists  is the very last measure taken when everything else failed.

1. Carol made the right decision about the bans. Tony made a fool out of all of you when he came to this forum impersonating a woman first as Olivia Brandis and then lately as Shenan. What none of you know is that they never really respected this forum or the members at all. They always insulted and ridiculed each and every active poster at any given time and then they would come here and pretend to be civil just to make use of the spotlight or better said, the traffic and exposure they wanted for their 'material' in order to reach more people and gain more followers.
    2. Mudra brought up the issue of not many being able to understand the language they used. This point is VERY important, as the use and manipulation of WORDS by "Dragons" is at the core of the modus operandi Tony follows from the other dimensions.
    3. Things did not change in the blink of an eye. "Thuban" as a group has been gradually dying...especially in the last two years; about the same time when I decided to keep my distance along with a friend of mine and mostly just observe.  Still throughout all this time, every time I would read their Skype chats I would find mocking, ridiculization of the members of this forum.
    4. The spamming that happened on multiple threads was Tony's idea backed up by Raven, just as everything in Thuban has been operating for years now. I was always against it and whenever i raised my voice in opposition I would be ignored and ridiculed for not being 'in tuned' with their new 'Logos dispensation'.
    5.The apparent 'desperate measure' was not just because he 'lost his poise'. It had more to do with the timing of his precious timeline for the 'last days', and as such, it was well prepared in advanced and calculated...iow, it was all premeditated.

Tony alienated me for years in hopes to get rid of me just as he had getting rid of Ashera. Of course, people who think for themselves are not allowed. I was only able to sustain all the years of mental abuse because I never lost my individuality and always held on to what my own Spirit tells me. I was never a follower, as I told him so at the end:

[12/28/2015 3:14:51 AM] Tony: Because Tony and Raven 'LOVE" and fully accept this Logos THROUGH its recorded WORDS and nothing else, except to be retranslated commentary, say historical contexts, timelines and science; a REAL THUBAN is a a FOLLOWER and FAMILY of THAT Logos and that Logos alone.
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Followers_zpskszomfc2

[12/28/2015 3:30:05 AM] Xeia: you want to turn Thuban into a cult
    [12/28/2015 3:30:19 AM] Xeia: and it was never supposed to be one
    [12/28/2015 3:30:46 AM] Xeia: you never told us that we needed to agree with you in order to qualify as a Thuban
    [12/28/2015 3:31:11 AM] Xeia: now you have turned into a whole different person

[12/28/2015 2:36:09 AM] Tony: And indeed we shall and the reason for this isolation and split from you are the WORDS of the Logos, which bith you and Rok despise or not take seriously. And this in a matter of fact becomes decisive and why i questionmed your Thubanness It is, again, NOTHING personal live and let live follow your own logos to your heart desire. But whatever YOUR logos then might be and entail i is NOT the same as the Logos of Thuban.
    [12/28/2015 3:31:53 AM] Xeia: This is the heart of the matter right here

Tony said "Anyone not in agreement with the Logos as per the scriptures, cannot be trusted!" The heart of the matter is that Thuban was never supposed to be a one man show. Thuban as an idea, was sold to us in a very different way. You really would've had to be there and experience it first hand in order to understand the scope of how things were. I would have to start at the beginning.
    Why go to the past and not look at the present instead? Because if you do not look back into your true origins, you will not be able to understand where you came from, how you came to be, and ultimately who you truly are. Likewise, if you do not understand the beginning of Thuban, you will never be able to understand how it came about and why, much less how it has transformed itself into what it is now. Not to mention that I always liked to turn my attention exactly where everyone else says not to look...to the origin of things.

Remember Abraxasinas? Perfect timing, perfect place...and it worked; it attracted many really fast. And how could it not? It had all the perfect components: science and religion mixed together, popular New Age terms and concepts plus the never failing awe-inspiring mathematical equation. The “dark side” or shadow, mirrors, tests of “Fire” to see if you were strong enough to actually be a Thuban; but the cherry on top was of course...you guessed it...the SEX. We were to "fall in love with each other" in a glorious polyamorous HAREM of androgynous HeShe’s and SheHe’s, we were to find our "Core" (twin flame), we were to "xxxx our way into the New World"...quite literally. Tony met Mary (TruthWillSetYouFree), and for a while they were the ‘exemplary couple’ who was going to show us how the new ‘starhuman relationships’ are to be. No jealousy, and Mary ‘sharing’ Tony with the rest of us girl “DragonQueens”. Whilst immersed in all this exotic language with highly sexual undertones, we were treated with respect however, and Tony had a very light and nonjudgmental attitude towards everyone all the time. He would call us "beloveds", and very carefully chose to use words like ‘brotherhood’ and ‘sisterhood’, ‘Dragon's den’, ‘Star family’, etc, etc, to lure us in. Main values to uphold were loyalty, honor, honesty, courage, camaraderie, compassion, and so on. We not only felt like the ‘knights of the round table’, we were told we were them in a way. And like them, we all had ‘equal rights of opinion’, were to “battle” for the values lost and begin not only to understand “The Logos”; but most importantly live our lives according to the dispensations befell upon us by “it”, in order to be able to act as “bridges” and anchor the 'energies' unseen, to this physical plane, as to help quicken the coming of the ever closer and much desired ‘New World.’

So when he was banned from Avalon at the start of 2010, a good bunch of us on that thread were eager to keep communications with him and very happy to continue with this very new 'Thuban' enterprise on our very own virtual space because we thought we were somehow ‘doing our part’ bringing in that utopia everyone dreamed of. Some were way more intrigued than others by then, but we were all curious as to what this ‘proposal’ would entail. You have to understand the warm cozy feeling you get when suddenly you find people who apparently ‘think like you’ (I will get to this later) and welcome you into a new virtual “home”. Most people will feel relieved and happy to finally have found some apparent solace from the busy hustle and bustle of everyday concerns, in a place where you can exchange freely certain feelings that some may not feel comfortable sharing with family members for fear of becoming alienated or worse. It is virtual, it feels particularly “safe” for you to engage your thoughts and emotions in a gradual manner, until little by little members begin to open up to one another and more and more you begin to build something called trust. Now all of these feelings and emotions are of course natural and innocent and your unsuspecting Self wouldn’t think they could ever turn into something negative, but they can and they do; when they are being monitored, encouraged and guided by a greater force behind the scenes that you cannot see, or for some others…can’t even fathom exist.

Soon the ‘sexy chat orgies’ began, and by this point the few who remained after that were already hooked. I guess it was back to the free love years of the 60’s, although I wasn’t even born at that time, it was Tony’s prime years, so he definitely had more experience than some of us on what those hippie communities were about. Happiness was short lived, as Mary left Thuban, and Tony was left with no marriage and no community.  But no worries, there was still the virtual harem to consider which was growing with new people coming in and peeking into what we were all about. The ‘Eye of Sauron’ was ever watchful looking for new horizons…and perhaps possible new ‘mates’, so it turned to the female aspect of Avalon…Project Camelot.

Up to today, continues to keep count on how many women remain...only difference that now in his 'logos inspired' war against Islam, he would not even dare using the word HAREM.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Femmes_zps5pggwvxs

The most important aspect of this “Arthurian battle” of which I spoke earlier, had to do with “banning the falseness”. And as we grew in confidence because our ‘alter egos’ were being fed, and he was sure of our loyalty to him, he began evangelizing the “Word” of the “Logos” to other forums. When it would reach the climax of argumentation, I and other Thubans would come to the rescue trying to defend Tony and Raven on whatever their view was. Ultimately, the banning was actually a good thing, as Tony would always say it is a sign that ‘The Dragons’ are not wanted in the mainstream alternative community and if anything, it vindicates the position of “The Logos” and its data as being from ‘out of this world’. At which point the exact date and even time of the ban would be introduced into a chart that would explain how it fits with mathematical precision into a timeline that encompasses all events associated with ‘the last days’.

To be continued...

In The Vesica,

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Suigeneris
    mudra
    mudra

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Empty Re: My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  mudra Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:39 am

Well dear Sui I am glad you raised your voice.
    I always appreciated you for who you are.
    To me any belief system is a trap when it becomes so fixed one isn't even able to remain open to new ideas.
    This builds walls between people instead of bridges and one does'nt even realize the walls built are around themselves in the first place.
    I believe this is a time where every trap we fell into through our lives on this planet springs back into full view as a last attempt to pin us down.
    Being able to disentangle oneself from these and bring them to awareness is a sign that freedom of Being has gained momentum and that
    from a state of effect we are becoming cause. Well done of you for Seeing and hence let these walls crumble to pieces around you.

You bear your name Sui Generis well " Unique , not like anything else , One "
    Your Heart is strong  The Karen

Much Love for You
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Spregovori
    Spregovori

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Empty Re: My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  Spregovori Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:22 am

Do not argue in front of the kids or wash dirty laundry in the public...or how that goes.

You are stating some quite personal things in here and this can be two edged.

I am not so overly enthusiastic about this post being here. People (those who heard or read about it) are already confused and this will confuse them further.

Will try to fill in some gaps from my point of view. I am the one mentioned as Rok.

Origins go back to old Avalon where forum admin GaiaLove (after Anchor recused himself) under the silent dictate of Bill Ryan, demonstrated "everything that is wrong today in the world". Yes the same GaiaLove who later "unknowingly to anyone else" installed a module to read private messages on Avalon2 and had a bit of a fallout with its "founder".  The details of either story seek out yourself if u care to.

It made me very grim seeing the actual thriving community of the old Avalon forum being taken apart (it worked best as long as the founders kept their distance) by its "leader" and one of the two (Bill) "most prominent" (at least at that time) people in the alternative UFO expose community. Kerry was never around much unless when she came to "bark orders", as one of the former moderators of that forum put it.

Thuban was a group of ideas which to me at the very start formed a philosophy. Something i saw as a solid platform to build upon and eventually bypass the human mind frame i was seeing all around me among all those "awakened folk".
    It later, very unfortunately in my view, became "evangelized". For me personally that was a huge setback (in various ways) but i decided to stick around, most notably, i decided to do so due to Xeia also being there. Not so much later thuban was upgraded with sexual under and over tones.  To me that was confusing and seemed unnecessary.

I would not say people became hooked as Xeia put it. Those most eager to partake were actually the very first to leave. I know i simply held myself back and was not present on the "ning scene". After which the whole "sexy chat" thing actually subsided. I recall rejecting attempts or even demolishing some with my "hang-ups" as others called it.

There ofc is "energy" tied to the sexual thought. I still stand at what i once said on Avalon1 which was something like "sex is the greatest kept secret of all times".

Things later evolved in many forms and ways, which anyone could ever look into via various forum posts (here and other places). Cryptic? Yes "somewhat". Confrontational? Aha. Extroverted? Pretty much. Controversial? All the way. Provocative? Mhm. Asked for? Never. Bannable? Most of the time.
    There is too much of it all to go into the details.

Xeia, you also mention Mary left, u did not state why, you should if you are bringing it up. Be clear on such things, considerate and if possible - impartial

Also Tony referring to thuban as "sex cult" in the posted chat picture is meant as sarcasm (from his end). Things like that should be pointed out for objectivity as it can also be seen as him confirming or agreeing to the label.

Another problem is that Tony (and Raven) can not respond to this. Whatever their response, if even any, it should be possible.  

More than that, what i miss in the post is the actual fallout reason. While there can be many or as to say "things piling up" you did not state it (clearly enough), but you should have. Also since you are doing this, tell us why you are doing it or why do you think it has to be done??
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:51 am

Sui, first let me say Bravo to you!  cheers

And I say this mostly because, out of curiosity, I took the time to read this post: http://www.cosmosdawn.net/forum/index.php?threads/shiloh-and-raven-permanently-banned-on-moa-thuban-bashing-thread.1436/page-4  yesterday.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are Kali666 in the conversation, yes?

I have to say that while reading your comments as you took on Raven and then Tony, I was cheering for you all the way, getting teary on your behalf when I saw how your words were constantly and deliberately twisted and turned against you.  It really was quite painful to read, but I was so proud that you continued on bravely regardless to get your (what I thought were) insightful points across as best you could.  It was also made clear in that post how both Tony and Raven look down on anyone who does not agree with them ...  even their own members ......... and see themselves as the only valid mouthpieces of 'the Logos', the only ones capable of interpreting his/her words in this reality. Rolling Eyes  Mind you, it became obvious many months ago that Raven will 'bend the knee to' Tony regardless of what pronouncement he makes.

And reading that thread sort of answers your comments about Tony and Raven not being able to respond to what Sui has written here also Spregovori, IMO.  They most certainly made their feelings plain to all Sui/Kali666 had to say there, which is much the same as she has here.  It's already out there for all the world to see. Plus they've often 'washed their dirty laundry' here as well in the past, reposting their insulting conversations about various people, believing they are 'oh so superior' in their condemnation of the rest of us.  As I've said before, they have their own forum and really didn't need to trash this ones as they tried to, although it's obvious they were able to reach a lot more readers here.  Their loss.

So WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME back SuiGeneris. I applaud you in all you've done and tried to do in the past.

Flowers Hadriel Hugs

Last edited by Sanicle on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:29 am

Congratulations Sui. An unbiased-observer and experienced-journalist should write a book covering the history and details of the Thuban-Phenomenon. I've used some of the Thuban-Material in "My" Threads, mostly because they are so different and colorful -- and because they added another dimension to my "Moot Holy-War". I am troubled by the following post by rich288 (who only made this one post).
    rich228 wrote:I would like to ask Abraxas and her so called 'Council of Thuban,' why they are possessing people and holding them hostage in their own bodies and implanting them with excruciating devices that causes intense suffering for years on end (12 years and counting in my case)? Oh...and why they lie, and deceive, mislead, act in a degenerative manner, disrespect the body of the host, causing them to hurt themselves in agony, pain, and unrelenting suffering caused by the entities possessing the body. Is this part of the dragonization process? Is this legit?
    I continue to think that New and Cutting-Edge Developments (of all varieties) should be viewed with Extreme-Suspicion. I strongly lean toward a Recent-Historical Approach, wherein one studies the last 100 years -- which would mean studying 1915 to 2015 presently -- in a Multidisciplinary-Manner -- so as to avoid getting sucked-into various schemes and hysteria. I haven't gotten involved in ANYTHING other than my Online Tempest in a Teapot -- and I have been rather badly-burned even by that passive and vicarious exposure to the madness. I'm presently trying to not post at all -- and just review what I've already done (with shame and regret). I keep getting the sinking-feeling that all-options are somehow bad (in various ways). Our "civilization" seems to be in the process of facing-reality -- and simultaneously embracing new-delusions. I think everyone wants things to be better -- yet few of us know how to actually make things better (individually or collectively). I've been attempting to avoid the Bad-Aspects of Biblical-Prophecy -- while seeking a High Moral and Spiritual Road -- and things aren't going so well (personally or collectively). But Hope Springs Eternal. Will a Human-Collective combined with Advanced-Technology save-us or destroy-us?? Time Will Tell (as it always does).
    SophiasChoice
    SophiasChoice

Post  SophiasChoice Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Years ago I posted about my experiences of being an unwilling member of what had become a cult.
    Not Thuban, but some ascension group that turned into a cult.
    Lo and behold, amongst the support very quickly posts arrived from people I have never met saying how I was taking out the garbage where it shouldn't belong..

SuiGeneris...
    Thank you for taking your steps towards your freedom.
    You don't owe anyone anything unless you want to.
    Keep breathing, don't let yourself be intimidated..
    Keep walking. And when it's time to look back. remember what lessons you learned.
    Don't hold grudges, but don't start making excuses for anyone but yourself either..

With Love
    Eelco
    MCJosiah
    MCJosiah

Post  MCJosiah Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:39 pm

This cult just proves that any believe system or ideas can be used for control. This man is taking metaphysical science, elements of "true love" ideas(I say it that way cause I can't come up with words), elements of various religions, & mashing them together into a crazy sex polygamy harem cult. That does sound like something a hippy would definitely do(since you said he was one in his prime). Let me start by breaking each of these downs. This man uses Science & elements of religions(specifically metaphysical Science & elements of Eastern Religions & New Age), to channel various entities & control the various energy's of people around him for selfish & terrible reasons. While metaphysical Science & Science in general is obviously not bad & is much needed to understand this multiverse we live in, it is a tool that can be used for good or bad. It can also be used as a tool of control, just like any organized Religion or Religious text, & just like almost any ideology or idea can be. A good example of this is mainstream Orthodox Science with Darwinism. Despite not being fully proven, & even been disproven in many cases it claims, Darwinism has become the major element in mainstream Orthodox Science. Darwinism is pushed like a religion by the state in many public school systems & from late elementary school all the way to collage is forced down the minds of late children, teenagers, & young adults. Many first world governments across the word who are controlled by the PTB(either directly or indirectly) force Darwinism in a similar way, brain washing people all over the world into believing it & locking mainstream Orthodox Science into a cage, forcing scientists in it too trying to describe the origins of man & life in completely terrestrial & a "naturalistic" & "3-D" terms. Scientists or anybody for the matter who trys to question it or comes with an Theory that's much more reasonable but does not describe human origins in completely "terrestrial", " Natural ", or " 3-D" will get labeled as crazy, conspiracy theorists, or some other nasty terms. Any Theory that someone comes up with that might even seem "Supernatural", even if its much more plausible & has much more backing, will get called crazy & people will automatically reject it without actually thinking about it. You see what's going on here? Because of this thinking created by Darwinism, people completely reject any form or anything that might seem " metaphysical " or "Supernatural" or even Spiritual. Allowing the PTB to stay in power & keeps there puppet masters, the AIF from being detected by humans, or being miss interpreted if detected by some(organised Religion can also be responsible for this part too), keeping us humans enslaved. In a similar way, this man is taking metaphysics & twisting them to his own selfish agenda & using them to fool people & steal there energy.
    Now with the whole elements of "true love", what I'm talking about here is erotic sex. What this man does is takes the idea of "erotic sex" & twist it for his own selfish desires. While I do believe sex should be erotic, I believe it is something that should be between 2 individuals who truly love each other, individuals who love each other for the connection they have soul wise, that's what makes it erotic. What this man is doing is taking just straight up sex & labeling it "erotic sex". Using this twisted false form of " erotic sex" & mixing it with his twisted form of "metaphysics", he can bring in & trick various people, manly woman, into his sex cult, building a huge polygamy harem. This guy is a genius, but very corrupted & is using metaphysics, & lies for his own selfish desires. It's good you left & your exposing him. If you wanna know how I know about you, its cause I've been lurking around your sites(not too sound like a stalker) manly cause I love reading & studying things on the PTB(Powers That Be), the AIF(Alien Invader Force), Aliens & space in general, Science & metaphysics, history & things on the world, & also Supernatural stuff. The people I manly study are Wes Penre, the LPG-C, the Pleadians, & other various sources. But I've been lurking around studying what you have to say.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:30 pm

Hi J....

Who Can You Trust? Can You Read Truth From Deceit?
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Empty Dear Mudra

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:30 pm

mudra wrote:Well dear Sui I am glad you raised your voice. I always appreciated you for who you are. To me any belief system is a trap when it becomes so fixed one isn't even able to remain open to new ideas. This builds walls between people instead of bridges and one does'nt even realize the walls built are around themselves in the first place. I believe this is a time where every trap we fell into through our lives on this planet springs back into full view as a last attempt to pin us down. Being able to disentangle oneself from these and bring them to awareness is a sign that freedom of Being has gained momentum and that from a state of effect we are becoming cause. Well done of you for Seeing and hence let these walls crumble to pieces around you.
    You bear your name Sui Generis well " Unique , not like anything else , One "
    Your Heart is strong  The Karen

Much Love for You
    mudra
    ThanXs Mudra!

And you’re right, anything becomes a trap when the world refuses the one main feminine characteristic of being “open to…” and that goes not only for females but for males as well. Being open to listen, and to receive the new. New ideas mostly. That’s transmutation. How? By taking everything into consideration because you keep yourself "open". Then you can overcome archetypical roles, figures and archetypical arguments and senseless directives. The millennia old battle with cultural superstructures! To me the idea was never to serve as an anchor for these archetypical forces to root themselves over here on Earth with a vengeance so we would be further subjected to them just in a ‘new way’. That would be more of the same. No, the idea is to see them first…being able to recognize them where they hide in our everyday lives. The problem is that the preeminences in 'high places' (and low places for that matter) know souls are naturally opened to experiences...to life...to ideas; like children are, why they are this way. And so they abuse it with illusions.

Walls are not all bad in my view. Specially in this age that we're still living in. I know we are in the Kali Yuga and that things are about to change but until they do...i still need walls. The point for me is to be able to use these walls in a strategic manner, to allow me to use them in my own journey towards freedom. Not having them would be a great error for me, because it would put greater strain on me mentally and emotionally when i am right smack in the middle of the labyrinth with its full entropic power. In my experience i've seen that i needed to build not just a mere wall but a fortress around me (beautifully and personally decorated inside)...like my own personal stone castle, in order to live protected from all those ugly things out there that i dislike but keeping myself open only to those things that i allow entrance and know will help me. And this place i consecrate mentally and take it OFF the Matrix's reach. This is where my SPIRIT resides. I know many do exactly this. We each have our own way of doing it and that's awesome! Keep doing it, even if others want to downplay you by telling you live in your own "little dreamworld". Yes we are! and do it proudly! Own it! And know, that is exactly what it means "being in this world but not being of it". The Cathars of Southern France for instance knew this and used this method of 'strategic enclosure' on their stone made physical structures. This mental barrier is already inherent in those who are guided by their Spirit or "double" as Jean Pierre Garnier Malet calls it. Now, having said this, do I need to be spammed with pictures of dismembered children so that i would open my eyes to "reality"? Do I need to be shown a graphic film about how the illuminati tortures children and ends up killing them? Yes, Tony linked it to us recently, i watched the first ten minutes of it and i had to stop it right away it was so offensive to my being. When i raised my voice in opposition i was told "I didn't get it". I told him that was not the way and not to ever put that on the forums because i didn't want any part of it to be associated with Thuban. He said he wasn't planing to anyway...that it was material only suited for those who could "take it".  Well i couldn't take it. There are just some things that i rather not let my eyes look upon. And as far as me "not getting it", oh i did get something. I understood back then that the purpose for this was to raise my emotional response to a high level only to then re-direct my mental energy, by 'another' (outside of me), to where they want, according to their own agenda. But that has nothing to do with me. Awakened people already know how it is out there and what is or may be happening...we have a sixth sense and something called imagination, and so by nature...by MISSION our Spirit chooses to look the other way. Not because we ignore it or belittle it, or think it is not important, but because we know where not to put our energy into. Nothing can be forced or imposed onto an awakened soul...nothing, much to the detriment to those beings —incarnated or not— who lack this energy force called Vril. This is another issue i wish to talk about later. So Taking Dragons as an example, I say the idea is not to become Dragons; the idea is to ride them...a world of difference don’t you think?

Don’t you guys feel it is about time for the world to learn to listen to the new? We can give a whole new definition of the phrase ‘New Age’…and why not? Everything I’ve seen so far have been attempts to use it as nothing but ridicule, but if you really think about it, a new age is needed, and maybe that’s why it is already here…in us.  Culture wants to label us? fine, let them try. In that case we can all be 'New Agers' then but in our own unique way. The bs part we leave to them which is nothing but a projection of themselves anyway. If not then point blank refuse it and name yourself whatever you want. New life? New name, or at least possess a clear definition of who you are inside. Remember the name your parents gave you is something given TO you. Whatever you do...know yourself and reconnect your link to your Spirit first. I can also play with words in my head, i do it all the time. I look around me and I see how ‘the order of things’ is, and then I say ok, if this is order, then I’m gonna be disorder!Big Grin 3  If going right is the norm and it’s not conducive to life, then I’m gonna go left, it’s that simple. And yes, everything is springing back, and that’s because WE pushed the spring in the first place, and that’s great...if it needs more pushing you, me, all of us are here ready to push harder!
    This ‘disentanglement’ you are speaking about is so important! It is actually the KEY to regaining our freedom! Truly worth looking at it further and in greater detail.

Big hug, and for you and everyone else here Happy New Year 2016!!
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Empty dear Rok,

Post  SuiGeneris Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:23 am

Spregovori wrote:Do not argue in front of the kids or wash dirty laundry in the public...or how that goes.

You are stating some quite personal things in here and this can be two edged.
    We learn by our personal experiences as well as personal experiences others have had. If I am going to worry about the sword coming back at me in life, then I would never do anything risky; and sometimes the benefits outweigh the possible risks.

I am not so overly enthusiastic about this post being here. People (those who heard or read about it) are already confused and this will confuse them further.
    Who is confused and what are they confused about? I don’t think I understood this.

Will try to fill in some gaps from my point of view. I am the one mentioned as Rok.

Origins go back to old Avalon where forum admin GaiaLove (after Anchor recused himself) under the silent dictate of Bill Ryan, demonstrated "everything that is wrong today in the world". Yes the same GaiaLove who later "unknowingly to anyone else" installed a module to read private messages on Avalon2 and had a bit of a fallout with its "founder".  The details of either story seek out yourself if u care to.

It made me very grim seeing the actual thriving community of the old Avalon forum being taken apart (it worked best as long as the founders kept their distance) by its "leader" and one of the two (Bill) "most prominent" (at least at that time) people in the alternative UFO expose community. Kerry was never around much unless when she came to "bark orders", as one of the former moderators of that forum put it.

Thuban was a group of ideas which to me at the very start formed a philosophy. Something i saw as a solid platform to build upon and eventually bypass the human mind frame i was seeing all around me among all those "awakened folk".
    I also saw it as a platform, but for me it was a POSSIBLE platform...not solid because it was just starting but at least it wasn’t afraid to touch upon taboo topics, so that felt refreshing to me. What I liked the most was that we were not only to “philosophize” about it, but to put it into actual practice and that is what captivated me. Statements like “many times attempted but never actually achieved in the history of humanity” sounded wonderful to me…and they are, so I was like OK! Let’s do it! Considering they were also mixed in with things like “We are to respect each other’s individuality and uniqueness”. And what better way to gain followers. I mean, who wouldn’t like that? Specially amidst that environment of AV1. But you know? Those WORDS were used but they really meant something else. Now I’m thinking they meant more like say: Smaug, the most magnificent and mightiest of Dragons alive on Earth sitting there in all his greatness over that treasure —his “information”, his ‘legacy’—. And so he isn’t going to care from whence that Gold came from. Do you think he cares? He has stolen the gold and jewels anyway.  And some of those jewels were stolen from other races as well. No idea is really new…not even a compendium of some borrowed ideas put together under the name Thuban, as everything already exists in the Akash. So then all are invited, all are welcomed at first. All backgrounds, all ages, all genders, all opinions, doesn’t matter, so long you are to eventually assimilate the “databank” and give it the LIFE that it lacks.
    Have you noticed how all the facilities and factories of the world are just HUGE depositories of technological machinery devoid of energy? If electricity were to miss everything would come to a complete standstill. What good would these machines be? They would be ‘hollow’ and useless. Just as all those coins Smaug sleeps on holds no real value unless someone decides to give it some. WE are the electricity Thuban needed. Without US humans the idea of ‘Thuban’ withers and dies.  WE RULE THE WORLD! Not machines! The soul becomes so enthralled by the Dragon’s wittiness and gives its power away unknowingly, but when our internal forge is fanned by our Will, we regain the CHARGE lost. (Will go back to the “human” label later)

It later, very unfortunately in my view, became "evangelized". For me personally that was a huge setback (in various ways) but i decided to stick around, most notably, i decided to do so due to Xeia also being there. Not so much later thuban was upgraded with sexual under and over tones.  To me that was confusing and seemed unnecessary.
    I understand how it is confusing for someone as pragmatic as you who hasn’t been exposed to the esoteric and such. But Thuban needed the sexual element, otherwise it would have never taken off. This sexual aspect of Thuban is huge, as huge as the secret of sexuality is, where it is exactly, how to ignite it, how to use it, when, etc. Maybe not you personally but we often told others directly or indirectly that we held this secret. Personally I can say I didn’t learn anything about sex while in Thuban that I didn’t already know beforehand. So if our sexual power is already in us, why struck that cord? It is not because we needed to be taught how to do it right, but because “The Logos” wanted us to do it to suck in that energy. Sex opens portals. You used that portal yourself coming to this world. Everytime we were told to have sex and “share it” with others, we were in fact being used as a means to an end that had more to do with opening these portals for the “dead ones” (another topic that needs going back to) than our own personal integration or individuation.

I would not say people became hooked as Xeia put it. Those most eager to partake were actually the very first to leave. I know i simply held myself back and was not present on the "ning scene". After which the whole "sexy chat" thing actually subsided. I recall rejecting attempts or even demolishing some with my "hang-ups" as others called it.
    From the Thuban perspective, the Sexy chats were simply a mental prelude. A way to ‘test the waters’ and experiment seeing different ways to guide us into gradually ignoring or pushing aside inhibitions that some had more than others. For a time we were told to try to eroticize our minds to the max and exchange sexual energy MENTALLY and later releasing all that built up energy with our corresponding partners (for those who actually had one), or else alone. Tony said the “Logos’ was against retaining ‘emissions’, and so that right there discards in one swoop an entire school of thought that teaches reaching enlightenment via abstinence. So as you can see Tony, or ‘Thuban’, does reject philosophies point blank, and that did not go well with the mantra of INtegration we had at the beginning. In no way i am demonizing or implying that sex or erotica or sensuality is in any way inherently bad. On the contrary I feel it is amazing and I’m all for it, but only when it is used by your own spiritual consciousness with enough mental maturity to be able to realize what you’re doing. I am attempting to show how the true powers behind Thuban USE sex and emotions. OUR emotions. Love included. But the talk of love was a separate issue, just as the formation of the hexacore was also a separate issue, but up until then it was all to remain on the mental plane.
    The twist came later when we were told the couples formed needed to have physicalization in order for the Cores to actually work in ‘anchoring’—again that word—the NW or New World into the 3rd dimension. The Core was to be one of many. The ‘Core of Cores’…why the sharing of sexual partners was demanded. Yes demanded, in order to ‘qualify’ as a True Thuban aligned with the ‘Logos’. (We can expand on this at a future time if asked) This was of course around the time Tony was at peace with Debra and he thought she might travel to see him. After that never happened then we were told it was not necessary. Who notices these details? I do. Why? Because at that point I was making real life decisions based on this. I asked myself, how can a “Logos directive” say yes you do need to have sex in 3D one day and then some time later change to say no you do not need to have actual physical sex in 3D for the idea of the “Core” or ‘Twin Flame’ to work? Answer: It can be IF this “Logos” or ‘Words’ by which it is based upon, are not really true “dispensations” of the highest divine energy there is, which he called “ABBABAAB” (that btw only him and his Raven can decode), but rather the bipolar mental ideas of a capricious man disillusioned by human love and unable to come to terms with his reality in a healthy way.

Your ‘hang-ups’ were frowned upon because they were not conducive to the transfer of energy. To the “sharing”. Even if you see nothing wrong with sharing sexually in whatever way it may be, the key for me is, if you are going to do it or anything sexual for that matter, to do it consciously from your own higher perspective, and not as a result of any external incentive be it by a man or a reptilian with wings somewhere on the other side. Do you know what I mean? This also has to do with what you said to me about none of this happening by force; that everything I did, I did out of my own volition. And although that might be true in a way, it is not entirely true. My volition, my Will, resided in me wanting to participate, but my participation was given in to work toward a specific ultimate goal. Had I known or realized at an earlier time that this “Cosmic Logos” had nothing to do with the unknowable God of Creation but more to do with a lesser demiurge force known as “The Lord” and one agent acting as its “scribe”, my so called ‘volition’ would have stopped right there.
    When you told me that it felt ugly. As if you’re thinking I’m trying to avoid personal responsibility and trying to make myself be seen as a victim to others.  But that’s not it. The fact of the matter is that I WAS a victim, and so were you and others who were and still remain nailed on that cross. (We’ll talk about the love of this later) and I’m not ashamed to admit it. If you really look at it objectively, all humans on this plane of existence are victims at some point or another in their lives…or throughout their entire lives; the answer lies in REVERSING that stance and to be one…no longer. But not through guilt, because guilt does not empower, it destroys.  Do you see how that word has been made to be “noisy” to us? How nobody likes it? It is like that by design. If you think it is your fault that you are being held without freedom then you will not have the IMPULSE you need to free your own Self.  

There ofc is "energy" tied to the sexual thought. I still stand at what i once said on Avalon1 which was something like "sex is the greatest kept secret of all times".
    Sex IS the greatest kept secret of all times, I have no doubt, and I am sure the unseen “principalities in high places” also know this.  

Things later evolved in many forms and ways, which anyone could ever look into via various forum posts (here and other places). Cryptic? Yes "somewhat". Confrontational? Aha. Extroverted? Pretty much. Controversial? All the way. Provocative? Mhm. Asked for? Never. Bannable? Most of the time.
    There is too much of it all to go into the details.

Xeia, you also mention Mary left, u did not state why, you should if you are bringing it up. Be clear on such things, considerate and if possible - impartial
    Also Tony referring to thuban as "sex cult" in the posted chat picture is meant as sarcasm (from his end). Things like that should be pointed out for objectivity as it can also be seen as him confirming or agreeing to the label.
    The chat picture was more to show the comment he made about the "luck" he has had with 'femmes' in Thuban as this was a constant concern of his, only seemingly subsiding after the last failed relationship about two years ago. It would not even be appropriate to bring it up if it was not for the fact that it was always directly linked with the so called "Logos directives". Mary left because her hubby found out about the online relationship she was having with Tony, and so he asked her to choose between them. She left Thuban so her choice was obvious. In the chat picture you can also see Tony saying “Mary made it personal” and that is such an unfortunate comment to make. It is not true that only she made it personal…they BOTH did; and now he wants to make it look as if Mary had unrequited feelings for him and nothing could be further from the truth. Tony was so much into her Mary told me they even had talks of marriage, of her leaving her husband and going to Australia to live with him and together, work on expanding Thuban…and we all know he even sent her a ring as a love token. If that is not “making it personal” I don’t know what is.  She was not crazy. She did not fall in love by herself. Tony also has his share of responsibility for what happened, and to salvage the dignity of all females on this regard I will say this: For a male to point the finger at a female in this passive aggressive manner saying SHE made it personal implying that he had nothing to do with it or that he actually made it personal himself when it came to her, even after time has passed, it is nothing short of despicable.

ACTIONS make a man out of a male, NOT his words. This is at the core of him always wanting so desperately for us to disassociate him from the Thuban agenda itself, saying things like: It is NOT Tony the man, it is ‘The Logos’. Why? Because any person with enough common sense would ask himself, but what a minute, if he is such a “graduated ex-human” as he claims to be, then how come his personal life is so dysfunctional? How come HE is not able to live through and surpass the family archetype himself? It becomes a man saying —“Don’t look at me, just do what I say”. Problem is, or rather, the good thing is, that for all of those who have ‘eyes to see’, when the words and the deeds do not match, when they are not in tandem…then the hollowness echoes by itself.

Another problem is that Tony (and Raven) can not respond to this. Whatever their response, if even any, it should be possible.  
    Tony and Raven had said continually that they simply do not care one iota about what others have to say. They think of themselves so high above everyone else that responding would be going ‘down to that level’ or something like that. The fact is, even if they wanted to respond, they cannot do it here because they wanted to be banned, only to justify it later as it being a ‘divine sign’ from the ‘Logos’ in their mental war. The Skype history is there…how they schemed it all. If they ‘change their mind’ as they always do, do realize they were banned from the Mists forum not from the internet.

More than that, what i miss in the post is the actual fallout reason. While there can be many or as to say "things piling up" you did not state it (clearly enough), but you should have. Also since you are doing this, tell us why you are doing it or why do you think it has to be done??
    The 'fallout' is complex, and you can also give me your own opinion about it as well as any other “Thuban” or ex Thuban out there reading this. I think the fallout began ever since its inception, because anything that is not held by Spirit is going to end up destroying itself sooner or later in the time of the kali Yuga.  When words are not backed up by Spirit…it has no real power. No matter how magnificently detailed a chart is or how precise a mathematical equation may seem, when raw “data” is not accepted as truth or acted upon by a human, it is rendered powerless. Everything has to be done via us, everything, otherwise it (the mental world) becomes meaningless.
    Just as any fallout it is gradual; it only varies in degrees of speed. It is not completely dead yet, and it will still be alive so long there is a single person believing in it; and this is exactly the reason why I feel what I’m doing has to be done. Since this Thuban amm…”program” was ‘downloaded’ into the Matrix, incepted into the mind of someone alive at this time on Earth, that alone has made a record of it in the Akash and as a result of this it is now able to be ‘downloaded’ by others also. It is available to download and install into your own personal vessel in order to run its program to a T. IF the soul allows it.  Now, the truth about “Thuban”, as a cult, as a group, as an idea, as a sect as whatever anyone wants to take it as, was nowhere to be found. It only existed in the memory of a few of us who had actually gone through the developing of that “experiment” (term Tony also used extensively to characterize his Logos’ agenda) from day one. When I first realized this I knew I had to do it somehow…with or without help, meaning with others also coming out as well making their voices heard without fear of being emotionally abused and ridiculed. So i am also bringing data “down” from the subtle into the physical. From memory into actual 3D words that can be decoded; only difference is that my words act as an ANTIvirus. If I do nothing and keep silent then my memories stay with me and would not be available to be shared with anyone, and Spirit will never allow that. It is not a personality issue or an emotional issue…it is the Spirit’s stance.  

Thank you for bringing up some important points to the table.

In the vesica,

Xeia Kali SuiGeneris

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:17 am

Hello Sui-Generis, I don't think we've met before, really, but I salute you for such clarity of mind and courage of heart.
    Thank you very much! Your recent posts here, this Spirit's stance, reading them offers great relief to me, for I've known always,
    that the Thuban world was a "no go" area to me. I've ignored that world, while registering in Project Camelot and later Avalon,
    end of 2009. Only last year I began to reply to Thubans, present here. Mainly with shilo. I've always made clear that I cannot
    and will not accept the ridiculing and gossip behind member's back, in the chat-room. Why on Earth these needed to be shared
    in Thuban posts I can't grasp fully. Of course, I have my thoughts about it, but let's leave that for now.

I can relate to these parts of your reply to Spregovori, very thoughtful and very well put too, today Jan 2nd 2016 at 10.23 am.

In the right order from top to bottom, here I quote your words. Some of it is in bold, for they're as true as bold to me:

"Your ‘hang-ups’ were frowned upon because they were not conducive to the transfer of energy. To the “sharing”. Even if you see nothing wrong with sharing sexually in whatever way it may be, the key for me is, if you are going to do it or anything sexual for that matter, to do it consciously from your own higher perspective, and not as a result of any external incentive be it by a man or a reptilian with wings somewhere on the other side. Do you know what I mean? This also has to do with what you said to me about none of this happening by force; that everything I did, I did out of my own volition.
    And although that might be true in a way, it is not entirely true. My volition, my Will, resided in me wanting to participate, but my participation was given in to work toward a specific ultimate goal. Had I known or realized at an earlier time that this “Cosmic Logos” had nothing to do with the unknowable
    God of Creation but more to do with a lesser demiurge force known as “The Lord” and one agent acting as its “scribe”, my so called ‘volition’ would have stopped right there."

I think I know exactly what you mean here, with "stopping your so called "volition". I'm a minister's daughter.

"When you told me that it felt ugly. As if you’re thinking I’m trying to avoid personal responsibility and trying to make myself be seen as a victim to others.  But that’s not it. The fact of the matter is that I WAS a victim, and so were you and others who were and still remain nailed on that cross.
    We’ll talk about the love of this later) and I’m not ashamed to admit it. [b]If you really look at it objectively, all humans on this plane of existence are victims at some point or another in their lives…or throughout their entire lives; [b]the answer lies in REVERSING that stance and to be one…no longer.
    But not through guilt, because guilt does not empower, it destroys.  Do you see how that word has been made to be “noisy” to us? How nobody likes it?
    It is like that by design. If you think it is your fault that you are being held without freedom then you will not have the IMPULSE you need to free your own Self".

Very well put with wisdom and beauty. A great truth to me.

"......anything that is not held by Spirit is going to end up destroying itself sooner or later in the time of the kali Yuga.  When words are not backed up by Spirit…it has no real power. No matter how magnificently detailed a chart is or how precise a mathematical equation may seem, when raw “data” is not accepted as truth or acted upon by a human, it is rendered powerless".

Much yes to that!

So i am also bringing data “down” from the subtle into the physical. From memory into actual 3D words that can be decoded; only difference is that my words act as an ANTIvirus. If I do nothing and keep silent then my memories stay with me and would not be available to be shared with anyone, and Spirit will never allow that. It is not a personality issue or an emotional issue…it is the Spirit’s stance.

Gracias, Sui Generi  sunny  Although I need a break from the MoA right now, this place is cleared and shines brighter for it.
    In the Mists on this Jan. 2nd day, anno 2016. It's for the recent events with the Thubans, that I simply had to log in and share something
    about it. Good health and safe journeys in your new year!

And to you all, member or guest, who read this: Safe journeys, blessed be.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:56 am

It seems that the subject of sincerity and truth is in the air, here and now. Yesterday, I've published the following page
    on my Oranda website. Some of it I've published earlier here, but to me, it seems appropriate to share it in this thread.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult 276710

Oranda is about honoring the memory of our ancestor's history, their heritage present in rock and soil, residing in our dna too, as genetic memories.
    It means the heritage of our ancestors and the name was used by the North American indians. It's about honouring the values and moral courage,
    that respects the origin of life, nature´s wisdom, and honour the authenticity of each fellow human being and the cohesion of a society, tribe or clan.

Oranda is a word and a verb both, therefore it's also the way this was expressed through working together on the land, at home and in crafts and toolmaking, love- and hay-making, in love for life that was expressed in relatonships, through gatherings and ceremonies, in sharing of sorrow and
    joy in co-operation. A communal creation. The nature of the N. American indian-warrior required knowledge of the prevailing rules in diplomacy,
    of their own tribe and tribes they visited, the art of moving and juggling between arguments of parties and to be in the know of secrets and history,
    that proved to be useful in creating relationships of all kinds. Creating friendship as well as animosity.

Doesn't this sound like a set of skills, that is required in diplomats of the modern Western world? And here in the Mists? To me, it's the abillity to use
    head and heart, with wisdom and a good sense of humor. The totempole in the picture above, shows the important events in the life of the resident
    and his ancestors, by the use of symbols as codes that are understood by the members of the tribe. And those of others, so that most visitors could
    "read" on the pole, about the resident and his background, in that place.

In the same way, our values and principles, our way of life in a connection with the origin of our life, which I call spirituality, could become more
    immersed in our daily life, our practical work and our attitude, towards ourselves and others, maintaining our wellness in that way. The Sumerian
    name for king and shepherd is the same, that's meaningful to me. In ancient times, kings were capable of being a shield, metaphorically speaking,
    holding the foundation of their realm, maintaining safety for their people. In down-to-earth terms, a shepherd holds his herd of sheep within
    boundaries, with his staff and the assistance of his dog. The latter is a piece of cake, compared to present global and human affairs, anno 2016.

When true safety for body and soul is ensured, the expression of spirituality in ceremonies should be arranged in such a way, that they're free and
    open to all. Also discussed and pondered by all, with an open mind and heart. When hierarchy and dogma determine such practice, soon power may
    reign over human hearts and mindcontrol will be part of it.

Where I stand for, in my life and work is the application of this quality of life, in the circumstances and with the potential in these bewildering and beautiful times, anno 2016. This is a dream I bring into manifestation. At the root of every problem lies the answer to it. It all depends on our ability
    to find that answer, there's no recepee for that in our exploration of it. The readiness for it, in you and me, is the key, I think.

By a respected teacher, who explained to the class how physical planet Earth was formed, in a most beautiful way, I received the following text,
    when we joined together for the last time, ending our study.

He calls it

"Modern quote to keep up your courage"

"Search for the reality of a practical life.
    But search for it in such a way, that it doesn't obscure the Spirit that works in and through it.
    Search for the Spirit, but don't search for it in supersensual lusting, in sensual egocentricity.
    But search for it, because you long to apply it in a practical life, in the material life.

Use the old adage:
    The world of Spirit is never without the world of form, of matter.
    Matter is never without the presence of Spirit"
    In such a way, that you say

"We want to do all the material work in the light of the Spirit
    And we want to search for the light of the Spirit in such a way
    that warmth is generated for our practical work"

Our willingness and ability to try as best as we can, determines our succes without failure being a part of it. Isn't that fun? No need for judgment.
    And that's a relative new "higher" form of freedom in expression and autonomy, welcoming us, although "stumble and fall" may also be part of it.
    We're human beings. By going that path we gain wisdom, more or less with bruises on our soul.

In our weakest spot we can find our greatest strength, by healing and understanding. There's as much personal story in this as there's a human
    collective story, as I perceive it. Our wounded heartaches are a portal to a greater love and compassion, when we're ready to surrender to
    acceptance of our nature's truth, and humanity's truth, for better or for worse. And..... courageously.. let it be true.

Lately I found this text, to me it's an experience "The wound is the place where the light enters you" Rumi

PS. Thank you, dear mudra, for sharing such kind wise words about the one whose posts sound like a hickup truck, to one of us.
    It shows how we all have an impression of a member, often a "stranger" to us, based on paradigms that can hardly be checked online.
    Based on thoughts that have nothing to do with the person on the other side of the screen.Therefore, to me, it's of great value that the
    essence of Oranda, described in here, is honored. Not because of that name, or me, but for the respect that we all deserve to be treated with.

Aloha, adios, au revoir!

Band

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:31 am; edited 5 times in total
    Spregovori
    Spregovori

Post  Spregovori Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:00 am

This thread here can either be an open discussion or daily dose of "yellow press" which people just love, as long as it does not happen to them. Problem is, it can not be an open discussion if a mind is already made up. In this case it can only be a community bashing and cheering one (you) up for making this move.

The databank is there "for all to see". The bad part is that is has "take it or leave it" slogan attached to it and yes, it did not use to be like that at the beginning. I will not speculate on the origins, there is no point in doing that. This is where the "take it or leave it" becomes something of a benefit, you take what you like, you leave the rest and then you simply just move on.
    If someone else wants to give it energy, let them.

Someone wants to jump off a bridge? By the holy Ignoramus, go (let them) DO IT. Free willy ftw. Never forget that.  

Humans do not rule the world. The stupid "mind" of man does.

No, thuban had no need for the sexual element which was later "personalized". Without one, it would more than just took off, it would go to the moon. All doors should ofc always be opened, but you decide what you let through them.

Oh you just had to go into that...

When you mention sharing here, people might be getting all kinds of ideas.

To "clarify" the theory for the reader (was probably already posted at one time i guess): a Core is to be 2 people of opposite gender who share everything including the unconditional love and all the romance and good and bad that comes with it and are together as one. Their bodies however "extend" to those of others. The mental loyalty is to be exclusive "old world" 1-1 marriage like. The physical not. One is meant to enjoy others via its Core. Something which was said is being wrongly manifested in homosexuality or changing gender. As your Core is having an intercourse the other Core partner is to feel the sensation via him/her as him/her.
    The difference from swinging here is the mental presence or the "state of mind" one is to have during the act. One is to "include" others with the mind as to "bring them in". Most notably that other is to be the Core partner.
    Because then "He will be in the midst of them".

That is theory.

Weather or not such an "energetic exchange" can be misused, hijacked, taken advantage of...etc that is again (without the proper concept) a speculation.

You mention demiurge....just to provide the concept on this and then to relate it to thuban, you can "write a book about it".

Yes he sent her the ring, in spite of "there is no marriage in heaven", yet this came later as circumstances changed. Here i can agree with you that some of the "databank" was "personalized" (adjusted) in this manner. It did however hurt him, a lot. The feelings were/are true and this is important to mention since you are putting his character on the spot here.  

Ok see you mention fallout in regard to spirit and kali yuga. What is which, what are you telling these people here or to whomever is reading this. Where are you taking it from? What makes it different from thuban? Do you see the point?

Do you want to be rational about your experience and share it with whoever due to whatever, or do you want to counter one super abstract cluster with another?

You have established that human belief is a juice for manifestation. Good. We are the battery in so many ways, as it was also depicted in so many ways already.

Your further point being (at least i think so) that thuban is working in service of a demiurge?

You know it would really not hurt sometimes to write less and say more. But since you did bring that up

"To you, therefore, I say what I say, and write what I write. And the writing is this. Of the universal Æons [periods, planes, or cycles of creative and created life in substance and space, celestial creatures] there are two shoots, without beginning or end, springing from one Root, which is the power invisible, inapprehensible silence [Bythos].
    Of these shoots one is manifested from above, which is the Great Power, the Universal Mind ordering all things, male, and the other, [is manifested] from below, the Great Thought, female, producing all things. Hence pairing with each other, they unite and manifest the Middle Distance, incomprehensible Air, without beginning or end. In this is the Father Who sustains all things, and nourishes those things which have a beginning and end."

Do you spot any correlations to thuban?

And then an "already formed opinion":

By this we are to understand that manifestation is the result of a positive and a negative principle, one acting upon the other, and it takes place in the middle plane, or point of quilibrium, called the pleroma.
    This pleroma is a peculiar substance produced out of the blending of the spiritual and material æons. Out of the pleroma was individualized the Demiurgus, the immortal mortal, to whom we are responsible for our physical existence and the suffering we must go through in connection with it.
    In the Gnostic system, three pairs of opposites, called Syzygies, emanated from the Eternal One. These, with Himself, make the total of seven. The six (three pairs) Æons (living, divine principles) were described by Simon in the Philosophumena in the following manner: The first two were Mind (Nous) and Thought(Epinoia). Then came Voice(Phone) and its opposite, Name(Onoma), and lastly, Reason(Logismos) and Reflection(Enthumesis).
    From these primordial six, united with the Eternal Flame, came forth the Æons (Angels) who formed the lower worlds through the direction of the Demiurgus.

Or this?

"the Gnostics divided humanity into three parts: those who, as savages, worshiped only the visible Nature; those who, like the Jews, worshiped the Demiurgus; and lastly, themselves, or others of a similar cult, including certain sects of Christians, who worshiped Nous  (Christ) and the true spiritual light of the higher Æons"

"to propagate the human species was to increase and perpetuate the power of the Demiurgus; for the lower world was looked upon as an evil fabrication created to ensnare the souls of all born into it--hence it was a crime to assist in bringing souls to earth"

"a great beast which rose out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns It is in this form that Jehovah is generally pictured by the Qabbalists. The drawing is intended to represent the Demiurgus of the Greeks and Gnostics, called by the Greeks "Zeus," the Immortal Mortal, and by the Hebrews IHVH."

" Demiurgus established all the qualities and powers which He Himself possessed. The Demiurgus, however, did not possess immortality and, therefore, could not bestow it upon Adam. According to legend, the Demiurgus strove to keep man from learning the incompleteness of his Maker. The Adamic man consequently partook of the qualities and characteristics of the angels who were the ministers of the Demiurgus"

" the redemption of humanity was assured through the descent of Nous (Universal Mind), who was a great spiritual being superior to the Demiurgus and who, entering into the constitution of man, conferred conscious immortality upon the Demiurgic fabrications"

"among the Greeks and Romans, the eagle was the appointed bird of Jupiter and consequently signified the swiftly moving forces of the Demiurgus; hence it was looked upon as the mundane lord of the birds, in contradistinction to the phœnix, which was symbolic of the celestial ruler. The eagle typified the sun in its material phase and also the immutable Demiurgic law beneath which all mortal creatures must bend"

"Certain Rosicrucian scholars have given special appellations to these three phases of the sun: the spiritual sun they called Vulcan; the soular and intellectual sun, Christ and Lucifer respectively; and the material sun, the Jewish Demiurgus Jehovah. Lucifer here represents the intellectual mind without the illumination of the spiritual mind; therefore it is "the false light. " The false light is finally overcome and redeemed by the true light of the soul, called the Second Logos or Christ.
    The secret processes by which the Luciferian intellect is transmuted into the Christly intellect constitute one of the great secrets of alchemy, and are symbolized by the process of transmuting base metals into gold"

"when the uncreated, unnamed Father saw the corruption of mankind, He sent His firstborn, Nous, into the world, in the form of Christ, for the redemption of all who believe in Him, out of the power of those that have fabricated the world (the Demiurgus, and his six sons, the planetary genii). He appeared amongst men as the Man Jesus, and wrought miracles"

...etc

And then:

Man, the banished Adam, seeks to pass from the outer court of the Sanctuary (the exterior universe) into the sanctum sanctorum, but before him rises a vast creature armed with a flashing sword that, moving slowly but continually, sweeps clear a wide circle, and through this "Ring Pass Not" the Adamic man cannot break.

The cherubim address the seeker thus: "Man, thou art dust and to dust thou shalt return. Thou wert fashioned by the Builder of Forms; thou belongest to the sphere of form, and the breath that was breathed into thy soul was the breath of form and like a flame it shall flicker out. More than thou art thou canst not be. Thou art a denizen of the outer world and it is forbidden thee to enter this inner place."

And the Adam replies: "Many times have I stood within this courtyard and begged admission to my Father's house and thou hast refused it me and sent me back to wander in darkness. True it is that I was fashioned out of the dirt and that my Maker could not confer upon me the boon of immortality. But no more shalt thou send me away; for, wandering in the darkness, I have discovered that the Almighty hath decreed my salvation because He hath sent out of the most hidden Mystery His Only Begotten who didst take upon Himself the world fashioned by the Demiurgus.
    Upon the elements of that world was He crucified and from Him hath poured forth the blood of my salvation. And God, entering into His creation, hath quickened it and established therein a road that leadeth to Himself. While my Maker could not give me immortality, immortality was inherent in the very dust of which I was composed, for before the world was fabricated and before the Demiurgus became the Regent of Nature the Eternal Life had impressed itself upon the face of Cosmos. This is its sign--the Cross.
    Do you now deny me entrance, I who have at last learned the mystery of myself?"

And the voice replies: "He who is aware, IS! Behold!"

Gazing about him, Adam finds himself in a radiant place, in the midst of which stands a tree with flashing jewels for fruit and entwined about its trunk a flaming, winged serpent crowned with a diadem of stars. It was the voice of the serpent that had spoken.

"Who art thou?" demands the Adam. "I," the serpent answers, "am Satan who was stoned; I am the Adversary--the Lord who is against you, the one who pleads for your destruction before the Eternal Tribunal. I was your enemy upon the day that you were formed; I have led you into temptation; I have delivered you into the hands of evil; I have
    maligned you; I have striven ever to achieve your undoing. I am the guardian of the Tree of Knowledge and I have sworn that none whom I can lead astray shall partake of its fruits."

The Adam replies: "For uncounted ages have I been thy servant. In my ignorance I listened to thy words and they led me into paths of sorrow. Thou hast placed in my mind dreams of power, and when I struggled to realize those dreams they brought me naught but pain. Thou hast sowed in me the seeds of desire, and when I lusted after the things of the flesh agony was my only recompense. Thou hast sent me false prophets and false reasoning, and when I strove to grasp the magnitude of Truth I found thy laws were false and only dismay rewarded my strivings. I am done with thee forever, O artful Spirit! I have tired of thy world of illusions. No longer will I labor in thy vineyards of iniquity. Get thee behind me, rempter, and the host of thy temptations. There is no happiness, no peace, no good, no future in the doctrines of selfishness, hate, and passion preached by thee. All these things do I cast aside. Renounced is thy rule forever!"

And the serpent makes answer: "Behold, O Adam, the nature of thy Adversary!" The serpent disappears in a blinding sunburst of radiance and in its place stands an angel  resplendent in shining, golden garments with great scarlet wings that spread from one corner of the heavens to the other. Dismayed and awestruck, the Adam falls before the divine creature.

"I am the Lord who is against thee and thus accomplishes thy salvation, " continues the voice. "Thou hast hated me, but through the ages yet to be thou shalt bless me, for I have led thee our of the sphere of the Demiurgus; I have turned thee against the illusion of worldliness; I have weaned thee of desire; I have awakened in thy soul the immortality of which I myself partake. Follow me, O Adam, for I am the Way, the Life, and the Truth!"

So, where to begin?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:42 pm

This seems apropos given what has been going on with this particular situation and a way to move on by putting what has transpired into the past. I've been listening to some of Dolores Cannon's youtube videos and she talked about what one needs to do if they hope to move onto the 5th dimension. Forgiveness toward others and towards oneself. I like what she shared so am posting it here in this thread.

Dolores Cannon on forgiveness and how to forgive.

We make contracts with people prior to being born when we come into the life to work on.
    This is how to end the contract.

1. Close your eyes and picture that person in our mind.
    2. Say.. we tried, we really tried, it didn’t work.
    3. Let’s tear up the contract and see it in your minds eye the contract as being thrown away.

4. Say to yourself:
    I forgive you, I release you, I let you go.
    You go your way with love,
    I go my way with love.
    We don’t have to be connected any more.

Also, remember to forgive oneself for everything that one may have done or not done.

I forgive anyone who has harmed me in this life and any life I may have lived...

and I forgive myself for anyone I may have harmed in this life and any life I may have lived.

Enlightened

P.S. Cute avatar MCJosiah. Welcome to Mists. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:14 am

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Walls are not all bad in my view. Specially in this age that we're still living in. I know we are in the Kali Yuga and that things are about to change but until they do...i still need walls. The point for me is to be able to use these walls in a strategic manner, to allow me to use them in my own journey towards freedom. Not having them would be a great error for me, because it would put greater strain on me mentally and emotionally when i am right smack in the middle of the labyrinth with its full entropic power. In my experience i've seen that i needed to build not just a mere wall but a fortress around me (beautifully and personally decorated inside)...like my own personal stone castle, in order to live protected from all those ugly things out there that i dislike but keeping myself open only to those things that i allow entrance and know will help me. And this place i consecrate mentally and take it OFF the Matrix's reach. This is where my SPIRIT resides. [/size]

Yes walls are not a bad thing. The way you describe the fortress you built around you seems like this is a beautiful place for Spirit to be.
    I would only say build these walls for they will help you define yourself from the world around you but keep them transparent enough that the light may shine through both ways.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Transp10

Happy New Year 2016 to you too Sui .

Much Love for You

The Karen

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:03 am

Carol wrote:This seems apropos given what has been going on with this particular situation and a way to move on by putting what has transpired into the past. I've been listening to some of Dolores Cannon's youtube videos and she talked about what one needs to do if they hope to move onto the 5th dimension. Forgiveness toward others and towards oneself. I like what she shared so am posting it here in this thread.

We make contracts with people prior to being born when we come into the life to work on.

3. Let’s tear up the contract and see it in your minds eye the contract as being thrown away.

4. Say to yourself:
    I go my way with love.

Also, remember to forgive oneself for everything that one may have done or not done.

I forgive anyone who has harmed me in this life and any life I may have lived...

and I forgive myself for anyone I may have harmed in this life and any life I may have lived.

Enlightened

To me forgiveness is synonym to our ability to let go from the entanglements we may encounter while meeting and dealing with others in life.
    We let go, we cut the sticky strings not  because of pride or arrogance but because we realize that  particular path we find ourselves on leads nowhere.
    Hence we forgive, we let go . It is a freeing process on multiple levels.

http://acidcow.com/video/18007-letting_birds_free.html

Love from me
    mudra
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Empty hei Sanicle

Post  SuiGeneris Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi, Sanicle, and thank you for your kind remarks.

To answer your question about my name, yes that’s me. Some years ago I asked Tony to edit my name because I noticed he was publishing a great deal of our Skype chats and sometimes in conversation TR would call me by my birth name which is Julissa btw, and we agreed it was best to use our handles instead, so he just made a twist and used a mix of my name and the number 666 that is mathematically associated with me I was told. I don't use this number because it is not something i chose myself. I know it has a very bad reputation being associated with evil and the antichrist and all that, but in Thuban it was supposed to be ok and even good in a way. Personally (not that I was ever asked), I think this number is not inherently evil, or any other number, but this one in particular has a certain meaning symbolizing duality, the number of ‘the beast’ found in the 666 of all barcodes for instance. The circle. If I look at this circle as this 3d world that we live in, as a ‘prison’, then the number -666 would be a better fit for me, the reverse, the anti of it or antimatter, the number found outside of that circle…the opposite frequency.

About your other comments, the last couple of years I mostly came into the group chats just to ask questions among so many monologues or pastes. On a personal note, everything began to downgrade for me quickly when Tony made the statement he only considered Raven his friend…after all that talk about us six being quantum entangled and what not it felt weird to me. I take friendship seriously so things began not to add up since way back.  

Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to many good exchanges.

Xeia  Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:49 pm

I think we enter in cult like relashionship when we give someone our trust so fully that we go go there heart and soul.  And in a way this gives us power for we now have a group backing us but it also makes us blind or careless as we forget everything is subject to change always.It is our responsability to constantly define our goals with clarity and accept when the time comes that these may not be in alignment with those of the group we gave our allegiance to in the first place. That way we can outgrow any place we feel trapped in and keep our own space whole.
    When I hear of your story Sui I can't help but being reminded of the butterfly finding it's way out of the cocoon realizing the bounderies that were once his to grow no longer serve their purpose and must be left behind.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult 19095510

Much Love for you

mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:56 pm

And yes warm welcome in the Mists MCjosiah.
    Hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

Spregovori nice to see you here again.
    You too enjoy your stay.

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:46 pm

mudra wrote:
    Carol wrote:This seems apropos given what has been going on with this particular situation and a way to move on by putting what has transpired into the past. I've been listening to some of Dolores Cannon's youtube videos and she talked about what one needs to do if they hope to move onto the 5th dimension. Forgiveness toward others and towards oneself. I like what she shared so am posting it here in this thread.

4. Say to yourself:
    I go my way with love.

Enlightened

To me forgiveness is synonym to our ability to let go from the entanglements we may encounter while meeting and dealing with others in life. We let go, we cut the sticky strings not  because of pride or arrogance but because we realize that  particular path we find ourselves on leads nowhere. Hence we forgive, we let go . It is a freeing process on multiple levels.

http://acidcow.com/video/18007-letting_birds_free.html

Love from me
    mudra

Beautiful to find your posts on the subject of forgiveness, couldn't resist joining, although I'm supposed to have a break Cheerful It seems that the start of the new year is happening in that light, in this clearing of the Mists. For myself, the move overseas held silent endings of relationships in its tail. I've begun to see that my guilty thoughts like "Have I been wrong and neglecting maybe?" just fool me and lead me away from compassion towards myself, showing me how I beat myself up, by feeling guilty. As soon as I find myself freezing up, I have a good look at myself and return to warming up inside.

There's no sign of evil or neglect I can find in me, there's consistent loyalty, for I often try to do more of "my best". Acknowledging myself for that, which is a very new thing that I started in 2010 and practiced more, like on 2nd Xmas day 2014, is freeing up a  fresh breath of love. I will always remember that moment, on that day, when I stood up and said "It's been enough, I'm done with it".

The magic that began to unfold from then on is a great surprise and very welcome, for things began to unfold in a way that was beneficial to my being and my life in all aspects. I began to create my reality based on that new attitude. If I'm right, I tend to see the step that Sui Generis takes, the liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult, as chosen in a similar stance or calibre.

I've learned a thing or two in how those actions or attitudes of others, which cause me to feel hooked, hurt and abandoned, find their way into my energy-system, due to unclear or missing boundaries. We speak here of autonomy and awareness of what happens in one's energetic playground and about discernment of what's owned as one's own and what's entering as energy of others. Like when a person in my company thinks I should do something in a different way, feeling a surge of energy rising, expressed in anger a moment later.

In the trainings of intuitive development, that's called "Dealing a blow to a person's 3rd chakra" it's a forceful attempt to bend another person's personal will. By projecting one's own. See what I mean? It makes little difference if this happens in the 3D world, or in the virtual world. Although a physical presence may offer an
    acuteness of sensation, when expressed also a chance to discuss.... what on Earth.....? is happening.

Often participants in such an experience, are unaware of those kind of energetic acrobatics. Most of us don't receive an education on that sort of things, do we?

Regarding the cutting of strings and attachments, although it's an understandable action, it usually isn't effective on the long run. Naturally, the effect is relative to the strength of the string or contract. When it concerns a one time event, it's relatively easy to let go, although the impact of it can be very strong. When it concerns a long connection with a person, or a group, also through more than 1 lifetime, it's often a more complex attachment. For that I suggest to use the method I will describe below, a method I learned in intuitive trainings.
    Please, see if that works for you, if you're in a position, wishing to free yourself and get on with your life.
    There's no law or rule, saying how to do it. Please, feel no obligation to use the method I present here. From my own experience I found it very useful and it worked well.

What's at the root of the contract is valuable to know, maybe with the support of a trustful coach, so that the meaning can be understood, the information gained and used to learn and let go, is in itself often the start of a healing process and a path of forgiveness. In that way one finds the gift that is hidden in the experience. For that
    one needs to leave the path of the victim. As it's a gradual process of weaning off victimhood, due to our human condition with programs deeply ingrained, a compassionate attitude to one's taking of steps: 2 forward, 1 backward, stumbling, a leap forward... suddenly brave, but suddenly anxious once in mid-air... not resonating with the old and still unfamiliar with the new... easily losing your grounding. But this one looks happy  Cheerful

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Images10

We all have a life-storybook, a script to direct it in the theatre of life. Sometimes stories repeat themselves, our being waiting for the moment that one arrives at that point of "I've had enough, I'm done with it" That's about ending a story that doesn't serve you anymore. Call it an agenda or program, if you will. Cutting the ropes of a ship that leaves the shore for a dip in its element, is a clear example of effectiveness. Energy- strings are present in another way and of a whole different nature.

For those of you who welcome it, here's an example of how to end a contract on a body-and-soul-level, by going to the Akashic Records, where one's life-storybook and soul-contracts are saved like in a library. Those of you familiar with a way that works for you, in freeing yourself, of course that's what I recommend. That works for you. We should keep in mind that people in general are able to free themselves and clear their energy, from instinct, or intuition, during the night, mainly.

The practice of using life-force energy is happening on the level of each chakra in  our 7 chakra-system, each level showing different expressions. If you believe in re-incarnation, we all.created a world to live in as comfortable as possible. That's as old as Earth existence with aware human beings on it. In all these aeons of time, much force and power is invested to find out if this works... or if that works... including all acrobatic excersizes in games of power, also in astral connections with strings attached.

Instructions for spiritual/magical/occult work with one's imagination, in invisible realms, like those in mystery schools of the past, are examples of this exploring in trial and error. It works on the 3D level of planet Earth,
    accompanied by mindcontrol. To me, it's exactly as Sui Generis describes so very clearly:

(quote) What I dislike is how the cultural paradigms have misused it in a way that it has become detrimental to people. What I don’t like is how society believes you need to be licensed in order to know, and if you are not licensed, then you cannot know.(end of quote)

I believe that we're meant to arrive at a place where awareness is present in such a way that no instructions
    are needed. In that place that concept doesn't even exist, for a "full knowing" is part of our beings, being together, know what I mean? In our now, potentially, we may come to much deeper understanding of dimensions and astral realms, learning and discerning. The veil is thinning, as I perceive it. Isn't this thread proof and part
    of it?

See for yourself what visiting the Akashic Records may offer you, if you choose to go there. Support of another person, experienced with this work, might be welcome to you. Specially for the moment afterwards, in giving words to your experience, helpful to "get real" and get on with your life on planet Earth.

Now here's the method of "Ending-a-contract" that I learned and used:

* Close your eyes and let your body calm down and relax, sit in a comfortable position with your legs at a 90 degree angle from the knees down and your feet flat on the floor. Sit in an upright position with relaxed shoulders and arms. Ground yourself and let your in-and outbreath be steady, not deeper than what feels normal to you. Open your feet chakras so that a neutral earth-energy can flow through your legs and meet with a neutral cosmic energy, that enters through the backside of the crown chakra, flowing down along the backside of your spinal chord, joining the earth energy flow in your first chakra on your in-breath.

* Breath out and allow that "earth-cosmix" of energy rise up through your chakra-system, flowing through your 7th chakra and spread out of it like a fountain that fills up your aura-space around you. If you like, you can specify the balance, that feels good for you, of feminine and masculine energy, part of these energy-flows.
    At the same time you let go of general tension and your "debri" through your grounding chord, all to the center of planet Earth. Don't try to know what and where it is present, just tell it to leave your system by intention. Planet Earth knows how to deal with it, she's a great transformer. If you're new to this, what's called "flowing your energy" and new to the awareness of it, but love to learn, please practice that first if you will. And leave the other work for later. Excersize is key and playfulness offers joy. Usually it's recommended to flow your energy twice a day, for 30 minutes. After waking up and before sleep in the night. This is something you seldom overdo, unless you begin to feel awkward and overwhelmed or simply unwell.

* Invite energy that is left elsewhere, in places and people you met that day, to return to your personal  sunny positioned one handlength above your head. Keep breathing calm and allow the golden energy of your  sunny fill up your physical body and aura, like as if you're taking a shower of golden energy rays also entering your body.

* Use your imagination to make it pleasant, as colorful and sparkly as you like, try to use as less effort as possible. Don't try checking yourself too much in "Am I doing it right?" If you check yourself on that, just stop for a moment and breathe, feel your heart for yourself and place a smiley in it. Be playful but try to position your awareness in the center of your head. If you like, you can place your hands, palms down and horizontal, at the side of your head, thumbs at the back of it and middle-finger on the tip of your nose. That is the level where the center is present inside your head. For some, it's helpful to move that center slightly backwards, after having found it's location. In general we tend to move forwards with it, for our eagerness and fondness of visual impressions. This center in the middle of your head is a neutral place where you can have a look at things in
    an objective way and see them for what they are. It's also, where your image-ination resides.

* Keep your grounding at work, feel your feet in touch with the floor, or soil. Pay attention to the 3 lower chakras, comfortably closed to an extent. Not shut fully, I mean. Don't force yourself to immediately learn all the ropes at once. It takes some practice to achieve the ability to own and manage one's energetic playground, this "multi-tasking"  Cheerful

* Enter a state of calmness and close the 3 lower chakras to a comfortable state. Say, 20 %.  Now, in order to end a contract, a little journey begins and you're going to make a connection with the Akashic Records, present in a grid around planet Earth. Exact distance isn't important to know, you imagine yourself rising up reaching that level. Don't leave your body behind as in "out of body", stay connected to it.

* Imagine you're standing in front of a library entrance where you can walk in and find the librarian who takes care of it. How this appears for you is unique for you, there's no fixed manner. Just trust your process and keep moving towards the main desk. Ask the librarian for the contract you choose to empty, he/she needs no number or name, he/she will go find it for you and bring it to you.

* He/she takes you with him/her to a table and chair and invites you to sit on the chair. You see some instruments, a dvd-player and screen, in front of you. The contract is a video placed in the dvd-player and its content is displayed on screen. You're shown where the button is for "play - pause and stop". Be aware, for a moment, of your physical body and grounding, your connection with the center of planet Earth. Be aware of visual impressions, coming from the center of your head.

Choose your time and push on "play". What you're going to see now, is a scrolling by of "data" like archive-film-material. That's the story entailing all that is and was created around the issue you choose to let go of, the contract, including the person or group involved. The pace can be fast, no need to go into detail, perceive it as a recollection in a holographic way. It's about getting "the whole picture" an expression we use when we feel pieces of the puzzle falling into place.

* You don't move forward to the screen with your attention, rather you allow the images to pass by, perceived from the point of view in the center of your head. I can't say I recognized any image or piece of data in my experience, it's more of a process of letting go as an unfolding. With the intention to end the contract, looking at the screen is equal to emptying it, if you can get that. Meanwhile, you may experience physical sensations, emotions, feelings, trust and allow them to be present and let go of them also.

* Stay centered in your head and choose to park some of what you touch upon, for a later moment, if that feels appropriate to do. Also you may feel the need for a break, you can put it on pause. You may even discover that there's another contract you need to empty. Feel free to do so, you're in the right place for it.

* The movie with your contract-story ends at some point and you may feel, that you like to thank and ask the librarian to take it out and put it away for you. As an empty shell on the shelf where he/she took it from. You might feel the need to ask for another one, or just stay and have a little rest, before you decide to walk out through the entrance and tell yourself to descend and leave the level of the Akashic Records, returning to your chair on planet Earth. Adjust your lower chakras, to your familiar level of opening. See, if there's energy of you outside your energy-system, that loves to return to you. Call it back to your  sunny above your head and let it enter through your crown-chakra and around your body, in your aura. Fill up any empty space in your energy-system that you find present. Drink water and eat something as a treat.

*Tell the one who supports you, about your experience. Or when you're alone, with yourself, you may like to write about your experience, or draw, or paint. Take your time to let go of tears or laughter, both forms of healing and clearing. Eat something. Become familiar with having ended the contract and get settled, adjusting your physical body and energy-system to the new situation and new experience of your-self. You may find a need for much sleep, swimming, quietude and silence, your presence in nature. Allow yourself a rest of 3 days, if possible. At least, be gentle with yourself for some time, while adjusting to a greater sense of freedom.

Namaste  Hadriel

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Empty Oxy,

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:52 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Congratulations Sui. An unbiased-observer and experienced-journalist should write a book covering the history and details of the Thuban-Phenomenon.
    Hi Oxy,
    I agree, I think that would be a great idea and I am willing to talk to any who is interested in doing just that. They are welcome to pm me here or reach me on Skype.

orthodoxymoron wrote:I've used some of the Thuban-Material in "My" Threads, mostly because they are so different and colorful -- and because they added another dimension to my "Moot Holy-War".
    What is a Moot holy war?

orthodoxymoron wrote:I am troubled by the following post by rich288 (who only made this one post).
    rich228 wrote:I would like to ask Abraxas and her so called 'Council of Thuban,' why they are possessing people and holding them hostage in their own bodies and implanting them with excruciating devices that causes intense suffering for years on end (12 years and counting in my case)? Oh...and why they lie, and deceive, mislead, act in a degenerative manner, disrespect the body of the host, causing them to hurt themselves in agony, pain, and unrelenting suffering caused by the entities possessing the body. Is this part of the dragonization process? Is this legit?
    I remember that guy now that you brought him up.  It’s been a year since he came forth to ask that question and looking back I wish that I had answered him using “I” and not “us Thubans”. In reality the answer I gave him was my own, not that I ever consulted with anyone as far as what I will say…at least I don’t do that; but I was still trying to salvage a little bit of the Thuban ‘image’ back then. I banned him because after his exchanges with him, Rok became convinced that he was a troll and as I did not have any previous experience dealing with trolls before, I took Rok’s words for it. But I have to say that now, reading back at what he had to say I can see his point of view better and I can also see as well where he took offense when I told him that what he had, seemed to be the result of a “psychic self-attack that originates in the mind of the believer”.  All of my responses after that statement were more or less based on this premise.  I can tell you Oxy that right now…I am not so sure he was wrong in the first place. He came to me convinced that the beings who had him possessed were Thubans because he said they told him they came from many places including Thuban, so he found Thuban on the net and came to ask questions. I understand that, but what I was trying to tell him was that “we” didn’t do it. I was speaking for myself and I should’ve said hey I’m not those beings, i’m not “Sirebard Beardris” or a founding member of this “Council of Thubans” as I used to say.

About this “Council”, what I always meant with this statement —that originated with Tony anyway— is that I was one of the founding members of this online group, and not the actual Council of Thuban in some other dimension if there even is one. At least this is how I understood it.  Many things were inferred but never actually expressed. Many things were sort of accepted and used by us without actually giving it much thought…just because that is how things were form the beginning, and we all took Tony’s word for it. Was it because I as well as some of us or all of us were somehow “in the zone” ourselves…a place in the mind and brain where information has been able to reach without our actual soul’s consent? I think it is possible.  
    I just reinstated his demonic possession thread http://www.birthofgaia.com/t258-draconian-demonic-possession#3693 for two reasons. 1. Just due to the slight possibility that he might not have been a troll after all. And 2, due to the answer Tony chose to give him.
    Tony decided to answer rich228 with an excerpt from a paper Rok made named “Thuban 101”, designed to explain in simple terms the basics of Thuban ‘philosophy’, which should be said it is Tony’s point of view, not Rok’s. In other words, it is Tony’s data but explained in Rok’s words as Rok understood it.  It is the part titled “About the so called Possessions” and the main idea as you can see is basically self-induction. Not surprisingly it was the first thing that came into my mind in my reply to rich. But now I find myself asking, these entities, devils and daemons…is it true they really don’t exist? Are they really manmade and reside only in the mind? Since man uses his mind as a processor it makes sense that at some point these ideas are going to be in the mind, but do they really originate from there? Does the collective reptilian memeplex originate solely in the mind or did it also have an external origin? I say ‘also’ because we already know it is in the mind, but how did it get there? If humans “tune into” these ideas then that means these ideas are also outside. And not just hollow ideas but the force that comes with it. I think that is what he tried to explain to me at one point, and I wish now that I would have thought about it then so maybe we could have gone deeper into it together. Typical TR response was —oh he’s full of memes.

Memeplexes would be then the effect of the cause, and NOT the cause itself. Memes have grown exponentially now and are spread all over since we all share our minds in the subtle world or Noosphere. If humans, just being born on this planet, have the potential ability to tap into these archetypical forces, and we assume that they reside on the ‘beyond’ or on some subdimension of the same physicality we’re in, yet in another frequency we cannot see; then why is it that some people are more prone to these ‘assaults’ than others? Why don’t they affect us all equally and to the same degree? We have heard countless people with similar testimonies of not only seeing what they describe as daemons but also interacting with them, even revealing physical marks on their bodies…tales of abduction and inseminations, etc. Are all these people lying? Have they all gone insane? Is this memeplex so HUGE that they actually believe they have seen and undergone these experiences and just made them all up in their mind? We already know it’s in the Mind because that’s where it’s stored and why it comes out under hypnosis. Are these memories self induced? I guess the possibility definitely exists that at least some of them COULD be…by way of resonance with the collective mind, BUT are they all this way? Could some of these memories also be incepted as some AI mind control victims propose?
    Is it possible that “The Council of Thuban”, as a non physical authority, NOT the group of people made up by TR and some on 3D, do not wish to be seen by humans…or even be considered to actually exist? If these archetypes or ‘principalities in high places’ are the same forces that existed before physicality and are now in the end times ready to be reintegrated or are “coming home”, then there is no way that humans can ‘get rid of them’ or ignore them or not sense them, since they as thought forms are embedded into the very fabric of this Matrix. So the only way of “destroying them” would be to actually reabsorb them into your own vessel or to “eat them” yourself. Now, I do not know if they are only thoughtforms or they are also actually holding some form of less dense physicality, as I know there is a certain level of physicality throughout all levels or dimensions. But let’s assume for argument’s sake, that they are physical as well, in some place “out there” also. How are humans going to allow this ‘invasion’ from ‘higher places’ if they lack enough reconnection to actually make sense of the experience or to guide the pace at which this occurrence is manifesting? IF the human is already re-connected to its original and purest form aka his Spirit, then it would be a SELF ‘invasion’, because humans are in fact in both places at the same time, inside and outside. It would be a reconnection done from the Spirit’s perspective; but when the link to the Self outside of this plane is weak or nonexistent, then at the time when the very fabric of this plane of existence intensifies putting pressure on all living beings, souls will have a ‘fight to the death’ inside of them feeling they are literally being assimilated and ultimately destroyed. So I feel the seemingly mental imbalance or ‘crazyness’ or attacks, might be the very soul fighting to survive a fight they sense they cannot win; hence the snapping into different personalities or various other ‘dis-orders’.
    Tony said: “There are so at this time, 50,000 old humans upon Gaia, who will be able to resonate with the Extraterrestrial assimilation plan.”

having considered all this, I feel this statement sounds a lot like the borg saying “Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated”, and no matter the degree to which this MAY be true at some metaphysical or quantum mechanical level, it will bring terror to the minds of people; not to mention that those not “attuned” are supposedly destined to die…and this creates an automatic clash emerging out of a primal instinct of survival within the human mind. Perhaps what SHOULD be stressed further instead is the way by which each individual will allow this “assimilation” to take place FROM the Self stance. This will be the only way to bring power back to the human being where it belongs.

orthodoxymoron wrote:I continue to think that New and Cutting-Edge Developments (of all varieties) should be viewed with Extreme-Suspicion. I strongly lean toward a Recent-Historical Approach, wherein one studies the last 100 years -- which would mean studying 1915 to 2015 presently -- in a Multidisciplinary-Manner -- so as to avoid getting sucked-into various schemes and hysteria. I haven't gotten involved in ANYTHING other than my Online Tempest in a Teapot -- and I have been rather badly-burned even by that passive and vicarious exposure to the madness. I'm presently trying to not post at all -- and just review what I've already done (with shame and regret). I keep getting the sinking-feeling that all-options are somehow bad (in various ways). Our "civilization" seems to be in the process of facing-reality -- and simultaneously embracing new-delusions. I think everyone wants things to be better -- yet few of us know how to actually make things better (individually or collectively).
    I've been attempting to avoid the Bad-Aspects of Biblical-Prophecy -- while seeking a High Moral and Spiritual Road -- and things aren't going so well (personally or collectively). But Hope Springs Eternal. Will a Human-Collective combined with Advanced-Technology save-us or destroy-us?? Time Will Tell (as it always does).
    You can actually ‘make it better’ Oxy, by bettering the conditions of your OWN Self first.
    NOT telling them to choose between Islam and Christianity, but by explaining the truth of their extradimensionality first, by helping them remember their origins so that they themselves would naturally choose integration (of themselves) over rejection…or immortality over death. You can only do this via resonance, and that means that you must’ve had to undergone it yourself first…you can never expect to ‘show the way’ to others other than by example. You cannot force people to make a decision they cannot understand. You can only try to clear the way yourself, if you can, as in taking all the grown branches of a dead vine twisted around a healthy tree, so that it would be then clearly visible.
    Tony might be a genius, but why was he and a few other Thubans labeled schizophrenic at some point by the medical establishment? Personally I never liked psychiatric labels because I think that industry has abused humans long enough. I am not saying absolutely all mental disorders are a fraud…maybe a few might be true, I don’t know much about the subject to have an informed opinion. I feel that it is no coincidence that so many Thubans have had to deal with this issue, and I think it might be because some people must have a certain propensity for it due to a heightened sensorial awareness of the metaphysical world or sensitivity of the soul.  I liked this article I read recently that touches upon this, and being Peruvian and knowing about the Shamanic world of the Amazon, this article did make sense to me http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/08/22/shaman-sees-mental-hospital/

This ‘hypersensitivity’ can be good at times like now, but it can also be bad, depending who is doing the thinking in you, the personality, the soul or the Spirit. Depending upon what part of you is actually ‘in charge’ in you. Because IF there are negative entities who are trying to take advantage of this cosmic energetic ‘push’ to force themselves into a place they do not belong; then, stressing terms like “Extraterrestrial assimilation plan” may not be a good idea when alluding to what actually is a divine occurrence, otherwise you would be feeding the very memeplexes you are trying to overcome.
    Believing you are to leave yourself completely opened to external forces might be actually inviting them in and they will take possession of your vessel because you have allowed them access. See, it never felt ok to me this almost ‘veneration’ of the ETs and their ‘starcruisers’ by Thuban rhetoric, not because I feared them, but because they are external to me and because I consider a species who needs human female eggs in order to further their evolution having become way too technologically advanced that have degenerated themselves by omitting emotions or that never had emotions to begin with, are actually inferior to humans.

The word “human” in Thuban was used way too many times for comfort to denote negativity “OW” (Old World) as something passé, something entropic. Humans in essence are NOT that. Humans are not inherently evil…it is society that corrupts them. And so, I propose to do the exact opposite. I propose that it is not a good idea to reject your humanness…your humanity, but to build upon it instead.  Not to call yourself an ET thinking that this label is somehow better than you, but to see yourself as you actually are and take pride in your innocence embracing your unique capacity to FEEL emotions. In all my years in Thuban I have learn by experience…by observation of what NOT to do, that there is no “skipping” or jumping right into becoming a “Starhuman” just because someone external has declared you so. Neither will it come from some external “salvation” be it from a “starcruiser command” or the efforts someone else did 2,000 years ago. Alchemical Transmutation requires actual Self-WORK to be done. It is not easy but it is not impossible either, as it has been shown.
    ‘But Xeia, the real ET’s are the plants and animals…you must love them all cosmically while you can go $%*# yourself because I despise your human mind’ Well…this “love of all” is another issue I can go over at a later time.

Big hug, Hugs

Xeia
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:38 am

SuiGeneris wrote:Hi, Sanicle, and thank you for your kind remarks.

To answer your question about my name, yes that’s me. Some years ago I asked Tony to edit my name because I noticed he was publishing a great deal of our Skype chats and sometimes in conversation TR would call me by my birth name which is Julissa btw, and we agreed it was best to use our handles instead, so he just made a twist and used a mix of my name and the number 666 that is mathematically associated with me I was told. I don't use this number because it is not something i chose myself. I know it has a very bad reputation being associated with evil and the antichrist and all that, but in Thuban it was supposed to be ok and even good in a way. Personally (not that I was ever asked), I think this number is not inherently evil, or any other number, but this one in particular has a certain meaning symbolizing duality, the number of ‘the beast’ found in the 666 of all barcodes for instance. The circle. If I look at this circle as this 3d world that we live in, as a ‘prison’, then the number -666 would be a better fit for me, the reverse, the anti of it or antimatter, the number found outside of that circle…the opposite frequency.

About your other comments, the last couple of years I mostly came into the group chats just to ask questions among so many monologues or pastes. On a personal note, everything began to downgrade for me quickly when Tony made the statement he only considered Raven his friend…after all that talk about us six being quantum entangled and what not it felt weird to me. I take friendship seriously so things began not to add up since way back.  

Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to many good exchanges.

Xeia  Hugs

Thanks for your response Sui, although I must say I love your true name, Julissa.  I’ve never heard it before and it elicits some lovely energies.

I just wanted to say that I’ve been busy wading through the post you made to respond to Oxy and can relate to so much of it and had to laugh when you said you “have learned by experience…by observation of what NOT to do” as this so often seems to be part of the way In my experience also.  The questions you ask though are virtually the same as those I’ve been seeking answers to for the past 30 years or so as I, I’m sure, would have been labelled schizophrenic also if I’d turned to the medical establishment as I also ‘hear voices’.  Which is exactly why I didn’t.  But yes, where exactly do they come from?

I love that article you posted a link to and can only wish a shaman such as the one that article spoke of was around when all this began for me but no, seems I had to figure it out for myself lol.  “Over-sensitivity”?  Check.  “Stressed to the max”?  Check.  “Depression”?  Check.  “Suicidal”?  Check.  How did I get past all of this?  By listening to those voices and learning soooo much………about my strengths and weaknesses, about how to discern what was worth listening to or not, about how many different perspectives there are on life in this and that realm.  The list goes on. The result? No more stress and depression. Cheerful

I just wanted to say that I can relate to your questions and many of the answers you seem to have come to also, including about how dangerous it may actually be for many to accept the Thuban way of doing things, or indeed any philosophy that recommends just opening when what’s being opened up to appears to be somewhat on the ‘dark’ side of things.  Although it seems you are still using Tony’s framework for a lot of how you view those other levels of being.

I also had to smile wryly when I read that you were told, “‘But Xeia, the real ET’s are the plants and animals…you must love them all cosmically while you can go $%*# yourself because I despise your human mind.’” It reminded me of when I first looked at the Thuban stuff and spoke up in objection to some of what Tony wrote re these ‘dragons’ taking over – possessing - the animals and plants In this reality.  I took serious offence to that on their behalf and was told by Tony that he was only speaking “symbolically”. Now I’ve read what was said to you – well – I’m sure you can well imagine what I’m thinking now.   silent  Annoyed  Big Grin 3

Oh, I also wanted to include this quote from our friend Mudra's Don Juan Matus thread:

To defend is to act from a point of self-importance which can cause imbalance and create anger and ill-will. Many people, basically fundamentalists of any belief, will defend the fixated position of their assemblage point in order to preserve and maintain the patterns and stories as they perceive them and even attempt to impose those patterns upon others no matter how superfluous their stored data has become. For a warrior, it is a waste of energy to defend the position of an assemblage point when the point is to keep the assemblage point fluid.
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t986p180-the-teachings-of-don-juan-matus#118310

Maybe you'll be able to relate to that as much as I did when I read it. I love you

Last edited by Sanicle on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:50 am

Thank-you Sui. I'll read your post at least a couple of times. My "Moot Holy-War" is a "Tempest in a Teapot" wherein I basically argue with myself by using a lot of controversial and unorthodox material in unusual contexts as a mental and spiritual exercise for Sirius-Researchers. I've mostly attempted to superimpose my religious and political presuppositions upon the new and upsetting Information-War. In some ways, I think I've been too closed-minded -- and in other ways, I think I've been too open-minded. The result has been highly disorienting, traumatic, and confusing -- but the resulting Religious and Political Science-Fiction has been sort of interesting. I certainly wouldn't wish to expose the general-public to this sort of thing -- but hopefully the right people (and other than people) have benefitted from it. I think it will take a couple of years for me to really comprehend what I've created (with the help of many others -- including the Thuban-Crowd). I wasn't going to post in 2016 -- but I wanted to acknowledge your lengthy response -- which I haven't had a chance to really study -- but I will do that sometime today. Thanks again, Sui. I respect innovation -- even when it produces less than ideal results. I'm sort of a "live and learn" kind of guy. Namaste and Godspeed.

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult Empty Hi Eelco,

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:02 am

SophiasChoice wrote:Years ago I posted about my experiences of being an unwilling member of what had become a cult.
    Not Thuban, but some ascension group that turned into a cult.
    Lo and behold, amongst the support very quickly posts arrived from people I have never met saying how I was taking out the garbage where it shouldn't belong..

SuiGeneris...
    Thank you for taking your steps towards your freedom.
    You don't owe anyone anything unless you want to.
    Keep breathing, don't let yourself be intimidated..
    Keep walking. And when it's time to look back. remember what lessons you learned.
    Don't hold grudges, but don't start making excuses for anyone but yourself either..

With Love
    Eelco
    Hello Eelco, nice to meet you!

First of all, is that a girl’s name or a boy’s name? I never heard it before.  It is quite nice.
    I cannot say I was an ‘unwilling member’ per se. More like a willing member who got slowly alienated, because since the first day I knew what my goal was. My goal was to realize what was behind the data itself and I couldn’t really do that from a lurker’s perspective, I had to dive all the way in. It didn’t sound like a channeling…it was coming from a man, who didn’t use the word “channeling” but used the word “downloads” instead. I knew there is an internal connection each of us have with our own ‘higher Self’, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt and wasn’t quick to dismiss it as pure quackery. Still I felt I needed to look into it further. The problem was that for me it was never impersonal.  I say ‘problem’ because recently I was told too many times not to take these Thuban changes or latest ‘developments’ in agendas personal but to simply “trust the Logos”. After having been indoctrinated for years on the workings of a hexacore at a very personal level, “you take everything personal you sentimental chick” didn’t make sense; not to mention that friendships and communications seem to be preponderant on my astrology map, so I am easy to make friends and I don’t take friendship lightly.
    But putting all personal emotions aside for a moment, the way Thuban was presented at its inceptions, the choice of words on those initial posts triggered a memory in me, in my blood say, and that is what I recognized to be of value for me at that specific time. If my being is reminded of a conflict that happened eons ago, it doesn’t necessarily mean that I am being reminded by the good guys. Possibility exists that resonance is also triggered by the very faction I was fighting against because both sides of that conflict or all sides of that conflict (if more than one) will carry the keys or magnetic imprint of it. Let’s assume this conflict is not in the past but I want to think that past, present and future all exist simultaneously and I am sensing something and my being is reacting to it, I want to give myself some time to figure out exactly why this is and what exactly it is I am reacting to. It is a bit like you meeting a guy and like him or dislike him automatically without any apparent reason at all. If i find myself here and now preoccupied by this matter and i intuit i am being given the opportunity to bring it some sort of resolution at least in my own little ‘heartbrain’, in my own unique little cosmos, then I will…because I can. Just the mere fact of being alive on Gaia now allows this possibility for all; only that when I do, I will do so ‘in my own little way’; why I never liked being told —“If you don’t do this or think this…it means automatic disqualification”. That sounds a lot like school or the military. I don’t think we’re all here to follow some ‘cosmic directive’, maybe some are and want to make that their destiny…but definitively not all.

Many thanks for your good advice and yeah I don’t hold any grudges, but I do look back to review and to learn each day and won’t wait for some death moment to do what I can do right now when I can still do something about my own life.

May the Light of the Secret Fire shine bright upon your path.

Xeia

paulbenji
    paulbenji

Post  paulbenji Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Hi i am Paul Benjamin from LA and the message below seems to correlate with the topic of this thread.

The Galactic Federation of Light & Ashtar is an Alien Hoax -- Everyone Please Read
    Hello everyone,

This is an urgent message!!! Please take the time to read all of it. I’m writing you because there aren’t many places I can post this message and I need to tell someone before it’s too late. I am being tormented by demonic beings who claim to be the same as the GALACTIC FEDERATION, COUNCIL OF LIGHT, ASHTAR COMMAND, COMMANDER HATONN, AND THE ASCENDED MASTERS. They possess my body like a classic demonic possession. They have been tormenting me with lies now for several years. They spell in a very crude manner by moving my feet or toes. The spelling isn’t very good....can take hours to decipher. They claim that they have “gift for you.” Want to awaken kundalini. I have a constant buzzing sound in my head like I am part of an alien hive. I know that they use implants which they can implant through invisible means. I have found two of them just under my skin on my elbow. I have come to believe that these beings are infernal creatures that plague all humans. Most are unaware of it. We are merely host to alien beings who use us for their own agendas. Some of us more than others. I believe they are trying to set me up as a full time host or something. They are changing my body and consciousness in some way. It is the most frightening experience imaginable and I live with this daily. Please read the following....“Our bodies are also the result of sound resonating energy into form and if our minds are powerful enough to change the sound range of the body, it moves into another form or disappears from this dimension, altogether. This is what is called shape-shifting.” This came from the following web page www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/posers4.html. 

I believe they are trying to steal me over to another dimension or shape-shift me into something else. I don’t know, but dread the thought of waking up somewhere one day surrounded by these monsters. These beings are master geneticist who are breeding human hybrids and hubrids which they are slowly integrating into our society. It is the highest form of subterfuge. The alien phenomenon is real. These beings have been the Gods of the bible (ELOHIM, JEHOVAH, JESUS) and all other religious deities. IT HAS ALL BEEN A RUSE!!! There is no God. There are only these beings who have given primitive humans an illusion of God. They also spurn cult religions, Satanic churches, wiccan covens, secret societies, secret cabals, you name it. They do this through mind control. They use subtle persuasion on weak minds or people that they have been manipulating for a lifetime. They are also supported by beings who are in physical form. You wouldn’t know they weren’t human if you passed them on the street. They form the secret government’s of the world. Controlled by the illuminati whom are nothing more than puppets for the alien rulers of this planet. Satanist who owe their allegiance to the greatest trickster of them all…LUCIFER. Who is actually responsible for ALL OF THE ABOVE.

These beings work with the most sophisticated technologies. It is beyond human comprehension. They operate with hyper nano tech, particle physics, electromagnetic energy, sound, light, worm whole technology, hyper drive vehicles, controlling weather, and so many other advanced methods that it would boggle the mind. They control this planet. They control our security agencies. They perform mass mind control through the media (sublimely). MONTAUK, MK ULTRA, BLACK BUDGET, PSY OPPS, MJ 12, you name it. They’ve had a hand in it. Now they want to present themselves as Ashtar of the Galactic Federation, Pleiadians, Sirians, the Arcturians, Andromedans, Christed beings, Michael the Archangel, Commander Hatonn, Christed beings, and Metetron, said to be the highest Archangel, and a host of other characters. Not to mention the beings behind all of the contact scenarios in the 50’s. Don’t you get it folks. We are all being played by alien imposters who are posing as our gods (or space brothers). This is right out of Stargate SG-1. These beings are actually demonic in nature. They hail from various densities (galaxies) and dimensions and they live right hear on earth. Seven years ago I would have never believed any of this, but I know it to be true. Many people who channel messages from these beings are finding that their messages are faulty or just plain lies. They are beginning to question the source of these messages. I’m telling you it is none other than Lucifer. The Devil is real. He is an alien who comes in the form of man (or woman) when he chooses. More than that, it’s a system of aliens who, believe it or not, have been cloning themselves in human form since the beginning of human history and playing us like fools. This is the crux of the entire UFO phenomenon and what our government doesn’t want us to know. The Greys are merely roboids that these infernal beings use as a vehicle to get around in 3-D. The Men in Black phenomenon is also associated with these characters. However, they’ve traded in their black suites for ordinary street clothes and business attire. Still working in consort with their Grey and demonic counterparts. They also fly around in helicopters and airplanes. They are constantly circling my home in either of these aircraft dropping demons inside to possess me. I know it sounds crazy but it is true.

The truth is, they are us and we are them. Most all human souls hail from some star system or dimension controlled by these beings. They are merely beings who have control over very powerful technology. Perhaps reptilian or insectoid. Their souls are plasma just like ours. They have merely blended with machines and have become like cold blooded robots. They continually recycle our souls and maintain complete mastery over our lives from cradle to grave and back to cradle. They use artificial intelligence and modified human consciousness (Grey/reptilian) to do most of the dirty work when they possess a human being. They monitor all of the horrible things these monsters do to you. They lie, they deceive, make false promises, lead you down false paths. They will even remove items from your home or your person and admit it and will not give those things back to you. I believe our world is under great threat from these beings as David Jacobs points out in his book “THE THREAT.” Particularly hear in the United States. We should demand that our government stop dicking us around and tell us the truth. You may find that many of these people, meaning the civil servants and people in appointed positions, are not what they appear to be. The television series “DARK SKIES” dealt with this topic. We should also demand that they tell the truth about the alien controlled bases all over the United States like Area 51, Mt. Shasta, Dulce, and others. Please note that I am of sound mind and intelligence. I’m writing this because I don’t think I have much more time. They are flooding my head with all of this energy and I am all but deaf in my right ear. I was recently told that they will turn me into flames. I don’t know if this is in reference to spontaneous combustion or what. But this is the kind of hellish intelligence that I am dealing with. I fear that if I don’t get this message out, I may not have an opportunity to later. Those of you who channel these beings, please ask them why they are tormenting me and post your comments here. Others, please pass this message along.

Rich

This is from Rich228:  www.lightworkers.org/

Last edited by paulbenji on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am