RAVEN & SHILOH WERE BANNED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
1. posting graphic images of bloody abused children (including one being dismembered) initiating complaints from other forum members
2. spamming those identical images across multiple members threads (6 threads at one time)
3. generating multiple "old & new" membership accounts to continue to spam: abraxasinas, Lemon Drop, berkley, Durendal, messerschmidt, panzer, Baholiah, Olivia Brandis, sirebard, shenan
4. This morning Raven's new membership name was "Blackbird" who spammed about 10 threads and created a couple of new threads. All now deleted.
5. sharing the same membership account and password, playing tag team to spam other member's threads "repeatedly" (only one account is allowed per member - read the forum guidelines)
4. creating new posts under their newly created memberships misrepresenting the truth that other forum members have been banned other then themselves. How would they know who has been banned unless it was one of them who created the account? In addition, I have their IPs and access to all of their multiple email addresses which they keep changing.
I don't think anyone is fooled by who it is given the identical spam they've been dumping into multiple members threads, along with new threads they've been generating. However, just for the record only 2 members were banned along with all the other new accounts they've been generating on a daily basis.
The following message is for Raven and Shiloh.
Members have been complaining about your spamming for a long time and are now identifying who (which newly created member) you are each time one of you pop up. When you chose to post the last set of particular graphic images you went over the top.
I emailed Shiloh offering him to change his password to block Raven from using his account (a private personal email that was later posted in one of Raven's spams). He "choose" not to do so. Instead, he too continued to generate new membership accounts so he could post. For example "shenan" - lying to the members identifying himself from L.A. when he lives in Australia.
Just for the record, I'm instantly notified anytime a new member registers and when a new post is made making it's easy to ban these 2 and delete their new accounts along with recent spam.
WHAT TO DO?
1. Block their IPs but choose not to so that the two would have viewer's access to their past threads, plus it's not that difficult to generate new IPs.
2. Move every thread they ever created into the admin section out of view by the public (some threads have already been moved) and return them back to the forum at a later date - or not.
3. Continue to ban their newly created membership accounts and delete their threads/posts.
4. Or with one click DELETE EVERYTHING THEY EVER POSTED.
Last edited by Carol on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:43 am; edited 4 times in total