tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Just checking about!

johnzeb
    johnzeb

Just checking about! Empty Just checking about!

Post  johnzeb Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Hi forum!

I am John from Montreal and I am checking out some forums for information not found in the mainstream.
    If I see something to comment on, I might say something.

Thanks and hello!
    John
    mudra
    mudra

Just checking about! Empty Re: Just checking about!

Post  mudra Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:25 pm

Welcome in the Mists John.
    Wishing you a good journey amongst us.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Welcome to the Mists John. Band

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    johnzeb
    johnzeb

Post  johnzeb Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:08 am

I must say, that the love of censorship on this forum surprises me somewhat.
    We have a saying in Canada; that if you don't like someones opinion in your life and if this opinion is not interfering in your life, then one should simply live and let live and let it not be a bother!

John
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:01 am

As posted on another thread:

I should like to point out to you and others who come across these types of postings that IF you read the reason Carol gave for banning the two members who have been banned.

For the reason : repeated posting graphic images of abused child

No, you will NOT read anything in what they're posting now that is the reason for their banning.  And you will not see those sad and horrible images that she objected to in these new posts because they were deleted.

Please read the info more carefully before you judge this forum and Carol unfairly.

(And if you are just another version of either Shiloh or Raven posting as others, you asked for what you got by repeating these image postings after Carol had asked you not to. Simple. You did it to yourselves. Get over it already. )
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:42 am

johnzeb wrote:I must say, that the love of censorship on this forum surprises me somewhat.
    We have a saying in Canada; that if you don't like someones opinion in your life and if this opinion is not interfering in your life, then one should simply live and let live and let it not be a bother!

John

Please review the forums guidelines. Rarely is anyone censored unless they are spamming other people's threads or have violated the forum's posting guidelines. The primary guideline is mutual respect.

Raven=Lemon Drop & others / Shiloh=messerschmidt & others (same IPs) were banned for violating several of the guidelines "repeatedly" including generating multiple membership accounts to continue posting after being banned for graphic content and spamming, along with Raven using Shiloh's account to continue posting/spamming after she was initially banned. Only one membership account is allowed per member.

One of their threads was moved to the admin section of the forum and will be returned at a later date. After they stop generating multiple accounts to continue their spamming.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t11-welcome-posting-guidlines

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:48 pm

WTF?!?!

I leave you kids alone for a short while 'cos I've got other priorities than hang around on forums and all hell breaks lose?!

Are Shiloh and Raven the same persons who've been around here for such a long time?

If so: shame on you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRTVYgEq4
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:17 am

Yup, that's them. They were banned previously for crossing the line and were let back in. Now it's permanent.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:22 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:WTF?!?!

I leave you kids alone for a short while 'cos I've got other priorities than hang around on forums and all hell breaks lose?!

Are Shiloh and Raven the same persons who've been around here for such a long time?

If so: shame on you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRTVYgEq4

Same with me I missed most of what took place here while I was taken away by personal matters I need to put all my attention to at the moment.
    We have lived peacefully with the dragons for several years when we kindly offered them a new home here in the Mists. And I believe most of us showed much patience and tolerance with them although we weren't able to always understand the language they used.
    How things can change in the blink of an eye and balance lost to a point of no return.
    I don't think it was fair to have spammed the Mists with so many posts on multiple threads.
    A desperate measure for sure from someone who lost their poise.
    I would have expected from Shiloh a better and more sensible choice no matter how right he must have felt for doing so.
    Lets remember banning in the Mists  is the very last measure taken when everything else failed.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 am