tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Infinity Consciousness - The ultimate Trip

mudra
    mudra

Infinity Consciousness - The ultimate Trip  Empty Infinity Consciousness - The ultimate Trip

Post  mudra Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Infinity Consciousness - The Ultimate Trip

Part 1 of 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0gbdhkT60

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Reunite
    Reunite

Infinity Consciousness - The ultimate Trip  Empty Re: Infinity Consciousness - The ultimate Trip

Post  Reunite Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Thanks for posting the vid mudra. Adding to the topic of infinite consciousness I found this site early this year. Another gentle reminder

http://www.infiniteawareness.com/

"Now of course for those who already know, I like you am infinite consciousness having a physical experience. So what exactly I am experiencing, well my name is Paul Alexander Wood and I am a personal development writer who is currently awakening to his true nature, and I want to help you and others discover and become aware of who they are too. I have ideas and tips I want to share with you on how you can live your life as the infinite consciousness, infinite possibility that you really are.

We can change so much by shifting our perspective from one who sees us as small tiny and insignificant to one where we see ourselves as all-knowing, infinite consciousness, pure potential having a human experience.

We can change ourselves and the world by knowing that we are not our bodies and our minds and instead understand that they are what we are using to experience this physical reality.

You don’t have to believe or think, you just have to know, to be aware. Awareness is the key.

The great awakening is upon us, let us experience it together".

mudra
    mudra

Infinity Consciousness - The ultimate Trip  Empty Re: Infinity Consciousness - The ultimate Trip

Post  mudra Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Thank you for sharing Reunite .. very inspiring words .

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm