Surviving in a Financial Catastrophe: Michael Tellinger, Author, Scientist, Explorer on Revenue Chat
Published on Nov 25, 2015
A fascinating show with Michael Tellinger, best-selling author, scientist, explorer, and real-life Indiana Jones. Michael says you can have a complete abundance of everything without money. No fees, no debts, no interest rates, etc. He gives insight on how to survive in a financial catastrophe on this episode of Revenue Chat.
Share this ➜ https://youtu.be/s-cLfbeSU2I
Subscribe To My Channel and Get More Great Tips ➜ https://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...
Up to now, all of my shows have been on how to generate revenue, how to increase and grow your business and so forth. But what if our basic financial system has another meltdown?
In 2008 the U.S. suffered the worst economic depression since the Great Depression.
It is no secret that financial pundits are predicting the fall of the U.S. Dollar as the Global Reserve Currency. The U.S. is expected to drop down to a position equivalent to the end of the British Empire in the post-World War II period per Jim Rickards, a Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor for both the Pentagon and CIA who makes serious predictions about our financial future.
Using price signals to determine the actions of participants in the market, whether it be terrorists, or strategic rivals of the United States and so forth, Jim predicts:
- A worldwide economic breakdown and collapse.
- An extended period of global anarchy.
- A 25 year great depression.
What do we do should the inevitable financial collapse occur? How do we survive and carry on with our business, if that is possible?
As an explorer and scientist, Michael Tellinger discovered something unique about money and postulates a world without money. In which people live in united communities in support of each other, rather than the divided communities in fear of each other that we find ourselves in.
▪ How did an ancient civilization explorer and scientist find out about the basics of money? Michael talks about his significant findings about our history and how money played a part from the beginning.
▪ In ancient Sumerian texts, the oldest transcribed language that we have today in millions of clay tablets, we find phenomenal information about the ancient past.
▪ He brings up the concept of a world without money. How can it be done? In fact, this concept is already in use in some parts of the world, and this concept is always in action every time there is a catastrophe or major humanitarian crisis.
▪ How to change the system so you don’t need money to buy things. Get all you want. Get everything you need. Everyone is taken care of with no shortage.
▪ A new idea of contributionism, not barter or exchange, which negates the need for money completely, while providing abundance for all and not just the few.
▪ How to come up with a people’s bank that is tax free, interest free, and no need for inflation of any kind.
▪ The concept to focus on abundance and not the alleviation of debt or poverty, but to allow everyone to have all they want, and to live a more fun, happy life.
▪ How to eliminate slavery to fees, debts, interest rates, and all types of financial charges levied on society.