Dr. Steven Greer - THERE´S A MAN WHO IS SMARTER THAN EINSTEIN AND TESLA
Published on May 9, 2015
"He had worked out down to the mathematical formula all the transdimensional technologies up to and including teleportation, dematerialization, anti-gravity, electro-magnetic-gravitic, energy from the vacuum etc. and so on... and I'm just gettin started"
-Steven M. Greer, MD
"I have his home adress, his phone number, his curriculum vitae and résumé and know everything about him. I know him very well, this guy is amazing and I've been in his Lab" -Steven M. Greer, MD
****IMPORTANT**** THE CSETI WEBSITE HAS MERGED WITH THE SIRIUSDISCLOSURE WEBSITE. THE RECOMMENDED LETTERS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE THERE. BUT YOU CAN FIND A COPY OF THE LETTER IN THE COMMENT SECTION. YOU CAN ALSO WRITE A MESSAGE TO THE WHITE HOUSE HERE: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
YOU CAN FIND RECOMMENDED ACTIONS BY PUBLIC, PRIVATE AND GOVERNMENTAL STAKEHOLDERS HERE: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/summa...
RECOMMENDED SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY ACTIONS
Twentieth century scientific theories have barely touched the surface in explaining what numerous scientific, military and civilian witnesses have observed and reported. However, in some cases, covert military research programs appear to have advanced much further in understanding the observed phenomena and than have our academic and public scientists. Recent findings, such as the demonstration of possible faster than speed of light phenomenon, suggest that indeed there will be a whole new class of scientific phenomena that 21st century scientists will investigate to explain what has been declared as “impossible” by scientists of the last century. There is still a major acceptance problem about UFO/ET issues with most scientists.
Dr. Peter Sturrock, a highly respected solar physicist and now an emeritus professor at Stanford University, summarized the problem as follows: The definite resolution of the UFO enigma will not come about unless and until the problem is subjected to open and extensive scientific study by the normal procedures of established science. This requires a change in attitude primarily on the part of scientists and administrators in universities. Surprising though it may seem to the lay person, scientists often have trouble changing their understanding of processes and natural phenomena when faced with evidence that their theories may not be correct.
The history of science is replete with examples of scientists proclaiming such and such is impossible, only to be shown later that their assumptions were incorrect... [see full article here: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/summa... ]
Over the last century, scientists have played both an active and passive role, often unknowingly, in shaping the attitudes of the “trusting” public on the UFO issue through promulgation of misinformation and disinformation.
In summary, without investigation and research, there can be no intelligent informed statement on the phenomena. This need was also recommended by a panel of scientists in the Sturrock/Rockefeller report and by scientists and military personnel in the French COMETA report.
We recommend SCIENTISTS take the following actions:
1. Scientists must open their minds to the possibility of the UFO/ET phenomenon and stop prejudging others who are researching this area. This will require each to do their own “research” into the matter;
2. Scientists who know the UFO/ET issues are real (such as those who participate in covert research projects) should share the reality and their understanding with scientific colleagues to start to bring them up to speed. There will be a lot of catching up to do and it will be difficult because of reputations and funding issues;
3. Academic scientists should share this knowledge with their students and the public, for it is the next generation of students and graduate students that will help make the breakthroughs in research to explain what has been observed for several generations;
4. It is critical that scientists help make the study of UFO/ET issues a supported and encouraged area of scientific investigation for these future graduate students and young professional scientists;
5. Scientist/managers who run our federally funded academic research programs should set aside a small percentage of their budgets for “outside-the-box” research into the UFO/ET arena, helping to make it a legitimate area of research.
6. Finally, scientists should realize that advances in science and technology that could come from an understanding of the UFO/ET phenomenon will have far ranging effects on the future of the people and the environment of our planet. The opportunities for new “breakthrough” research have never been better (as well as the opportunity to rewrite many textbooks).