tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
starninja
Brook
Jenetta
Carol
anomalous cowherd
mudra
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
Rimbaud
13 posters

Hello

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Hello - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello

Post  Carol Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:52 pm

There was a fight? Heck, there wasn't even time to make up microwave popcorn.

Hey AC... Hotel California is a good one. Loved it because this is that type of place. You can check in but not check out. We admins just don't have time to deal with this type of stuff.

However..... I'm heading back home to Hawaii in 4 days and can hardly wait to get back to the dog and family. cheers

Rimbauld, that hair up your arse doesn't become you. Posturing on this forum just won't work because the majority of us just find it plain boring. You're going to have to actually use your intellect here and come up with some good discussion topics if you hope to get the type of attention we like to give...

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:24 pm

I'm so glad you get to go home to the big blue! mission accomplished
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:25 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:well it is not inconcievable he is who he says he is, and the hotel, in fact, checks out. so, um, check it out . Still, people love the hotel of Andrew and his 2 school chums. Hope he sorts himself out.

It's beginning to remind me a little of " The Shining", the front of that pic looks like its saying OHHH NOOOOO!!! In feng shui its very bad to have a big hill going up behind you. Could even drive you round the bend, http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/LocationPhotos-g196622-d672433-Les_Ruisseaux-Cauterets_Midi_Pyrenees.html#19397352

oh, and I see they have chemtrails in the Pyranees. I'll give it a mist.

That photo looks like Transylvania, exactly.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm tapping my way outa this thread...I'd say it's tapped out. That was the best laugh of the week, Cheers to ya. I'm still choking ha ha ha ha. The dude in the orange shirt, somebody needs to tell him he sounds like a never mind.

Last edited by lindabaker on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Carol wrote:There was a fight? Heck, there wasn't even time to make up microwave popcorn.

Hey AC... Hotel California is a good one. Loved it because this is that type of place. You can check in but not check out. We admins just don't have time to deal with this type of stuff.

However..... I'm heading back home to Hawaii in 4 days and can hardly wait to get back to the dog and family. cheers

Rimbauld, that hair up your arse doesn't become you. Posturing on this forum just won't work because the majority of us just find it plain boring. You're going to have to actually use your intellect here and come up with some good discussion topics if you hope to get the type of attention we like to give...
    The Law of 3, which is a universal thing, works as follows: You'll get back anything you do on purpose, multiplied by 3.
    Good or bad.

Double Thumbs Up Rimbaud!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:11 am

Rimbaud wrote:
    anomalous cowherd wrote:interesting... men's clubs .

ok, no soccer challenge then Trancoso, 'sides, I'm a gal and I might break a nail.

I know near nothing about you Rimbaud, you may have said it all before on the freemasonry but I don't read other forums, except maybe GLP occasionally, for the hilarity mainly.
    There were a few freemasons on Michael Tsarion's forum, as well as a "Rimbaud". The subject does seem to lead to much controversy, so it is of some interest to me, but not pressing. The name Viviano Vivaldi mean anything to you? Just curious.
    Leo Zagami certainly caused a ruckus on the freemasonry front. I'm neutral on all this, not enough information .
    I know less about you ..you vile, rude person..Goodbye..I'm resigning right now. Enjoy your website

Rimbaud

Mr Rimbaud or whatever. Im absolutley 100 % certain that people will enjoy this website without your presence here. Of this there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Camelot Forum
    Hi TRANCOSO,

Rimbaud just sent you a new message.

You can read your new message here:

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=inbox&task=read&msgid=1339&Itemid=127

Have a nice day!

I received a PM from 'Rimbaud' on my Camelot Forum account:

You are a horrible disruptive son of a Bitch..playing Avalon, Camelot and Mists of Avalon off one another..we don't need you here..you evil entity..If you try to hex me as you have suggested..I will send it back six fold...you will suffer from your evil..I'm sorry but your family will have to bear the consequences of your actions..I can see their tombs already...Attack me psychically and I will blast you off the face of our Universe...I know where you live..as you know where I do you Dutch Bastard..I might come to get you!
    Crybaby
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:27 am

You're evil? Razz Hex him? Shocked

Goodness, what a paranoid fellow.

TRANCOSO... I've always appreciated how much you have given to Mists and your support. I just don't get it when something like this happens. How can anyone not see what a terrific fellow you really are. The Winner

I hope you forward that PM message to the mods where it was written. Although I suspect Tommy will now read it here. Huge Grin

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:13 pm