tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

"Battles with Greys: John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood"

Seashore
    Seashore

"Battles with Greys:  John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood" Empty "Battles with Greys: John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood"

Post  Seashore on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:41 am

Here is the Description for a new YouTube video posted by Kerry Cassidy, on her new channel, called Project Camelot TV Network:

[Edit to remove video, because it is now "Private" on YouTube.]

(Right away Kerry reveals the name of the mystery guest, which is someone by the name of John Edmonds, who apparently lives in Arizona.)

Have you ever heard of Tommy Hawksblood?

I had not.  Kerry read from a bio for him, but she hasn't provided a link to it so far; however, I see this on Amazon and it sounds similar to what she read:

At an early age Hawksblood was being visited by an angel. Many years later he finds out who the angel was. He has his first encounter with a UFO and alien when he was young. By 14 he starts his spiritual quest. He starts working with a Medium and a hypnotist. He is already doing ghost busting and mass hypnosis until later he starts past life regression. He becomes a stage magician as well as a Native dancer. He spends 22 years studying with a Medicine woman as well as a Tibetan master. While all that is going on he get deeply involved with UFO's and aliens again. Coming out of four near death experiences he spends most of his spare time doing Spiritual traveling out of the body meeting many deities and beings. Finally starts lecturing, writing, UFO investigation as well as Native energy work.

http://www.amazon.com/TRUTH-BEYOND-ILLUSION-Tommy-Hawksblood-ebook/dp/B0057CT1T2

Last edited by Seashore on Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Remove the video posted, to be replaced in a new post.)
    Seashore
    Seashore

"Battles with Greys:  John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood" Empty Re: "Battles with Greys: John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood"

Post  Seashore on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:51 am

Seashore wrote:(Right away Kerry reveals the name of the mystery guest, which is someone by the name of John Edmonds, who apparently lives in Arizona.)

A fantastic witness - very articulate and forthcoming.

I highly recommend this interview.
    Seashore
    Seashore

"Battles with Greys:  John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood" Empty Re: "Battles with Greys: John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood"

Post  Seashore on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Listen to what is said about an idea to help in the direction toward disclosure:  https://youtu.be/LVT-2wm9LTQ?t=1h51m50s

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix link)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:43 am

Seashore wrote:Here is the Description for a new YouTube video posted by Kerry Cassidy, on her new channel, called Project Camelot TV Network:

Streamed live on Oct 14, 2015

Tommy Hawksblood, a ufo researcher and host of his own radio and tv show is having bizarre contact experiences with Greys in Hawaii along with evidence of military battles with ships....Possibly including mystery guest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVT-2wm9LTQ&feature=youtu.be

I see today that the Description for the video has been edited by the YouTuber somewhat to this:

Tommy Hawksblood, a UFO researcher and host of his own radio and Project Camelot TV show is having bizarre contact experiences with Greys in Hawaii along with evidence of military battles with ships....This show ended up including a mystery guest who turned out to be John Edmonds. Edmonds came forward for the first time about killing or attempts to kill Greys threatening him and his family and pets. NOT TO BE MISSED!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVT-2wm9LTQ

For the convenience of new readers, I'll re-post the interview:

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:16 am

Seashore wrote:Listen to what is said about an idea to help in the direction toward disclosure:  https://youtu.be/LVT-2wm9LTQ?t=1h51m50s

"Battles with Greys:  John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood" Untitl11

Can you picture a live presentation on "Hangouts On Air" substituting for a mainstream media acknowledgement of previously suppressed truth?

Last edited by Seashore on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Seashore wrote:Here is the Description for a new YouTube video posted by Kerry Cassidy, on her new channel, called Project Camelot TV Network:

Tommy Hawksblood, a ufo researcher and host of his own radio and tv show is having bizarre contact experiences with Greys in Hawaii along with evidence of military battles with ships....Possibly including mystery guest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVT-2wm9LTQ&feature=youtu.be

I see today that the Description for the video has been edited by the YouTuber somewhat to this:

Tommy Hawksblood, a UFO researcher and host of his own radio and Project Camelot TV show is having bizarre contact experiences with Greys in Hawaii along with evidence of military battles with ships....This show ended up including a mystery guest who turned out to be John Edmonds. Edmonds came forward for the first time about killing or attempts to kill Greys threatening him and his family and pets. NOT TO BE MISSED!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVT-2wm9LTQ

For the convenience of new readers, I'll re-post the interview:

I just finished listening to this and it's an excellent interview.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:46 am

Carol wrote:I just finished listening to this and it's an excellent interview.
    Thanks, Carol.  It's wonderful to get a response.

I'm so hopeful that there will be some kind of disclosure in my lifetime, so that I can talk to my children and grandchild about it, because at present it's hard for me to.  They don't watch and listen to the same things I do.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:52 pm

I thank you also for posting this interview Seashore .......... and also for persevering in keeping it in the spotlight. I figured it must be important for you to go to the trouble to do so. I didn't watch it earlier as I find Kerry's interviewing technique (and voice) rather abrasive but this interview was worth putting up with that.

I was nearly in tears as I listened to what John Edmonds and his wife have endured. His story shocked me big time! I truly hope they get whatever help it is they need now that he's come out and spoken about it so openly and honestly. You'd think the government/military would buy him out, but it seems to have gone way beyond that. And would moving away even help, given that his brother endures the same type of thing even though he lives elsewhere? It seems they are well and truly marked. Crying or Very sad
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:23 pm

I may be overly suspicious and paranoid, but I tend to think that everyone is marked and branded in one way or another. Those who post on alternative-sites are undoubtedly on lists -- but those who monitor the "problems" know too much -- so they are probably watched just as closely, or more closely, than the one's they watch!! What do you do when your branded -- and you know you're a man??

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Sanicle wrote:I didn't watch it earlier as I find Kerry's interviewing technique (and voice) rather abrasive but this interview was worth putting up with that.
    I've heard others say the same thing about Kerry.  I'm so glad you went ahead and watched it.

Sanicle wrote:It seems they are well and truly marked. Crying or Very sad  
    It does.

I am hoping that as more and more attention is drawn to his situation, and that of others like him, that more support will be forthcoming, which will be perceived as strength not to be wrestled with; and things will start to change for the better.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:01 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I may be overly suspicious and paranoid, but I tend to think that everyone is marked and branded in one way or another. Those who post on alternative-sites are undoubtedly on lists -- but those who monitor the "problems" know too much -- so they are probably watched just as closely, or more closely, than the one's they watch!! What do you do when your branded -- and you know you're a man??

When we're branded? I think we're the fiercest rebels in the Universe, ortho. And that we're meant to take the sword of truth from the stone too.
    Once we've done that, there's no way back. "Once a king, forever a king"...... spoke the queen Victoria Tintagel Lmfao

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:04 am

Seashore wrote:Here is the Description for a new YouTube video posted by Kerry Cassidy, on her new channel, called Project Camelot TV Network . . .
    I see this morning that the upload for this interview is still a work in progress.

On Kerry's blog dated October 17, 2015 she has posted the interview in 4 parts:

Tommy Hawksblood, a UFO Researcher and host of his own radio and Project Camelot TV show is having bizarre contact experiences with Greys in Hawaii along with evidence of military battles with ships....This show ended up including a mystery guest who turned out to be John Edmonds.  Edmonds came forward for the first time about killing or attempts to kill Greys threatening him and his family and pets.  NOT TO BE MISSED!!

MORE TO COME ON THIS STORY...

I may be going out to John's ranch to film.  Please help make it possible for Tommy Hawksblood to get from Hawaii to Arizona to do more research.

CLCIK HERE TO DONATE TO TOMMY HAWKSBLOOD TO MAKE HIS TRIP TO ARIZONA POSSIBLE:   https://www.gofundme.com/4e6j63mu

http://projectcamelotportal.com/archive/28-video-interviews-and-presentations-by-name/2689-john-edmonds-tommy-hawksblood-battles-with-greys
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:20 am

What if the Fiercest Rebels From Throughout the Universe Were Dumped in This Solar System -- and then "encouraged" to fight with each-other in "mutual-slaughter"?? I'm Sirius. Perhaps Freedom-Fighters in Antiquity had a legitimate-cause -- yet when they gained their freedom, they proceeded to battle with each-other. You know -- one can fight for something -- and the happiness generated by winning only lasts so long -- so a new fight is forthcoming. I'm almost persuaded to become a Custodian of the Status-Quo. I'm beginning to understand why things are as they are -- and it's not a pretty-picture. Good-Guys tend to become Bad-Guys when they're granted too much fame, fortune, power, and pleasure!! Today's Freedom-Fighter is Tomorrow's-Tyrant. New Generations might not appreciate the Sacrifices made to Secure the Benefits the Ungrateful Take for Granted. Perhaps one should search for truth in connection with market-research -- and attempt to combine the Golden-Rule with the Bottom-Line. I continue to think we need to understand the relationship between the Sovereignty of God -- and Human Responsible-Freedom. Unfortunately, we might have to learn the meaning of these words the hard-way. Novus Ordo Seclorum. Status Quo Ante Bellum. Reductio Ad Absurdum.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:49 am

Seashore wrote:Have you ever heard of Tommy Hawksblood?

I had not.  Kerry read from a bio for him, but she hasn't provided a link to it so far; however, I see this on Amazon and it sounds similar to what she read:

At an early age Hawksblood was being visited by an angel. Many years later he finds out who the angel was. He has his first encounter with a UFO and alien when he was young. By 14 he starts his spiritual quest. He starts working with a Medium and a hypnotist. He is already doing ghost busting and mass hypnosis until later he starts past life regression. He becomes a stage magician as well as a Native dancer. He spends 22 years studying with a Medicine woman as well as a Tibetan master. While all that is going on he get deeply involved with UFO's and aliens again. Coming out of four near death experiences he spends most of his spare time doing Spiritual traveling out of the body meeting many deities and beings. Finally starts lecturing, writing, UFO investigation as well as Native energy work.

http://www.amazon.com/TRUTH-BEYOND-ILLUSION-Tommy-Hawksblood-ebook/dp/B0057CT1T2

From the same Amazon link above, and apparently written by Tommy Hawksblood himself, in 2011:

This is my third book. I am putting it out now because this is the beginning of a new world. I am not saying better by no means because the opposite is happening. The world is going into a place it has never been before. You will see parts of the truth from all prophecies. Many are only talking about half of the things that are happening.

Man has created more Karma then [sic] the world has ever created from the beginning of time in only a few thousands years compared to all of it’s history. I am talking about from the very beginning man’s first steps on this new world.

I will be talking about how spiritual everyone thinks they are or thinks they will become. I will talk about how the idea of Super-conciseness [sic ?] is wrong. Yes Man always progresses technology but never has man become more spiritual in over 100,000 years. There was only a very few spiritual people that came to try and teach mankind some truth. Then even then most only gave a very little out. They new Man will not listen.  [sic ?] Even the Hopi people came out to meet the white man, Why?

What I will do is give the reader the inner most truth that each one will have to prove to themselves if they really are looking for the truth . It is hard when most people now think they are GOD.

Man has forgotten the truth and excepted [sic] the programmed ideas from the people in power from this world and a few others. The truth was always there and still is if one is really ready for it. Why I say that is because it is not what people want it to be.

In a world where our own Government will not tell us the truth while they allow the world to become sick while allowing itself to be void of most of what lives here now. All prophecies will be fulfilled it will be in a very short time. What I was shown and experienced show much the opposite of what most people think and are saying.

I will lay it out as plan [sic] as I can what one needs to do within the next two years. It has nothing to do with paying your rent, having five children, going to church every Sunday, or getting a bigger car. It is not about who you need to follow and it has nothing to do with how much money you can donate. I will tell you the only person to give the real truth out if one was really paying any attention.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:04 am

Seashore wrote:
    CLCIK HERE TO DONATE TO TOMMY HAWKSBLOOD TO MAKE HIS TRIP TO ARIZONA POSSIBLE:   https://www.gofundme.com/4e6j63mu

Apparently the following is Tommy Hawksblood talking to the world on Go Fund Me:

I have four days to raise the money for aiplane ticket. I will go to Ca from Hawaii. There is a Big UFO conference there that I will meet with the person running it who will then take me to AZ with  medicine woman as well to film the most incredible story never told about Aliens and UFO's.  We will release incredible information live during it.

I will add my story which is so incredibe right now. The world needs the truth about what is really happening while many people don't even believe in it.

If someone can help me I will bring them along on cell phone as well allow to to watch as it is happening. The land has a Vortex as well as a Stargate. The person I will working with has been being abducted for 20 years now. Many things hapening all the time here . The story of the skin walker ranch doesn't even come close.

The land will be sold - I need to show all this before it dissapears .  Anyone even interested please  get in touch with me with any questions . There is so much to talk about right now. So much to prove .

The truth will set you free. If you are willing to listen.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:12 pm

Once again, videos posted no longer work. I get SO tired of this busy-work. My threads are riddled with dead-links and dead-videos.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:04 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    At 6:11 I hear Tommy Hawksblood saying we all want to live and we have to eat, so food is the number one thing for interest for most races.

I think that is true and I have come to look at it that way regarding what humans would consider evil in relation to the actions of reptilians to humans.  

It's up to humans to protect humanity in the cosmos.  That's our job.  And we won't do it by lying about it or putting our heads in the sand.  We'll do it by making the truth known and acting on that truth, which will make the reptilians understand that humanity will not be victimized.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:13 am

Seashore wrote:

I've been getting updates from Go Fund Me in my email.

It's kinda fun to read:

"Battles with Greys:  John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood" Untitl12

I hope something comes of this - for all the world to see.  Thubs Up
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:56 am

Seashore wrote:I've been getting updates from Go Fund Me in my email.
    Tommy Hawksblood reached his goal!  sunny  

"Battles with Greys:  John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood" 110

. . . Now the most important thing in my life is about to happen . I will be meeting with my friend on the Ranch tonight . I will spend the next five days there. To try and get actually proof to bring out to the world. . . .

https://www.gofundme.com/4e6j63mu?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:52 am

It will be interesting to find out about what he learns while there.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:10 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if the Fiercest Rebels From Throughout the Universe Were Dumped in This Solar System -- and then "encouraged" to fight with each-other in "mutual-slaughter"?? I'm Sirius.

I continue to think we need to understand the relationship between the Sovereignty of God -- and Human Responsible-Freedom. Unfortunately, we might have to learn the meaning of these words the hard-way. Novus Ordo Seclorum. Status Quo Ante Bellum. Reductio Ad Absurdum.

To me, ortho, the fiercest rebels are those who KNOW of all that what you describe as desperate outcomes, doom and fate.
    They've been there, done that. We've been there, done that, I believe. I can say "I'm done with it" can't I? So can you, if
    you can find it in you and to really mean it. To me, it's the difference of being exposed to forces, of experiencing them and
    using them, in fear and survival aka continuous warfare and remembering what it is that causes "trouble in paradise" using
    those same forces to create a life in peace. Creating our own Eden.

The fiercest rebels are those who've accepted to come here in a physical body and do it..... differently.
    The choice is yours, mine, ours, to me there is no other way. Ughhh Cheerful

"Battles with Greys:  John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood" Native10

What does that line in Latin mean, ortho?

Novus Ordo Seclorum. Status Quo Ante Bellum. Reductio Ad Absurdum.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Novus Ordo Seclorum = New World Order or New Order of the Ages. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novus_ordo_seclorum Status Quo Ante Bellum = As It Was Before the War (and I apply that to the War in Heaven and Earth). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_quo_ante_bellum Reductio Ad Absurdum = Reduced to the Point of Absurdity (wherein one demotes a brilliant-concept into a stupid-joke -- or something like that). Lawyers specialize in that approach. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum I've joked about the possibility of the Solar-System being run by a Demon-Possessed NSA Supercomputer-Network -- but I'm actually somewhat serious!! Think about the Borg-Queen!! If certain key-beings were removed from power -- a computer-protocol might be initiated!! Think about the Being-Specific Ancient-Technology in Stargate Atlantis!! Whoever REALLY set this solar-system up in antiquity must've been very, very smart!! They must've thought-through nearly all possibilities!! What worries me is who was REALLY here first??!! If humans are the Johnny-Come-Lately Race -- we might be in more trouble than we can imagine!! What if the "Individuals of Interest" I've had contact with were merely Borg-Queen Controlled Avatars??!! When I first met the "Ancient Egyptian Deity" I told them "You might not really be here." I was implying an Avatar-Phenomenon. They looked surprised -- and didn't reply!! Later -- they said "I can't talk about the NSA." Honest. What if the Real Borg-Queen IS Swedish??!! I'm sorry to be so direct -- but it seems to me that Politics, Religion, God, and the Bible -- have more to do with Hate and War -- than with Love and Peace. Perhaps that is simply the Way Things Are in the Universe We Live In. Perhaps We Should Just Get Used To It. I've tried to be open, honest, and idealistic throughout my life -- and what do I have to show for it?? I'm a wreck -- living in a messy house. The people who rule have the gold and the guns -- and the best homes, wives, kids, and cars. Standing barefoot on the street-corner -- holding-hands and singing Kumbaya is SO Overrated. At one point, I wanted to become a Flight-Surgeon -- but I got sidetracked with theology, idealism, peace, and prevention -- so I washed-out. I stumbled, fell, and never got back up. That wouldn't have happened if I hadn't given a damn. Now I'm on multiple-lists, and hated and watched in my local-community -- because I give a God Damn. I often get the sinking-feeling that the purpose of peace is to prepare for war. The aliens always come in peace -- right before they destroy the planet -- and exterminate the indigenous population. I've been criticized for NOT being Whole-Bible -- and for exclusively focusing upon the Teachings of Jesus. Well, I think I'm having a change of heart. I'm recommending reading the Whole-Bible from cover to cover -- straight-through -- over and over and over again. I think I'm beginning to understand why General Patton (or was it MacArthur?) read his Bible "Every God Damn Day." His words -- not mine.

"Battles with Greys:  John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood" 200px-Great_Seal_of_the_United_States_%28reverse%29.svg
    Egyptian-Pyramid?
    Roman-Numerals?
    Latin-Writing?
    Who-Rules?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:09 am

On her blog Kerry has posted some photos that she got from an undisclosed contact (understandable) taken a couple days ago at John Edmonds' ranch :

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Quote from Seashore's former post here:

"On her blog Kerry has posted some photos that she got from an undisclosed contact (understandable) taken a couple days ago at John Edmonds' ranch :"

After listening to Dr. Stephen Greer's presentation of Sept. 17 2015, the video you posted a few days ago, Seashore, there's evidence
    given about the nature of those appearances (visible in the pictures posted by Kerry Cassidy). Listen to what is said from 1:46:00 minutes
    on, about them. A highly informative video by the way, as I perceive it. Why must these pictures be so blurry? I wonder. I could've made
    them, easily, including the objects in them.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:36 pm

Woah... looks like a place to avoid, not live at.

Current date/time is Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:17 am