tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  Vidya Moksha on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:27 am

mudra wrote:
    You laid down on the screen concepts I have come to understand by my own through personal experience:
    Bodhi nature is inherent to all of us indeed and to me this is the realization we are not our bodies, nor our minds but rather  something on the order of a spiritual observer of these. Not a mental grasp but a direct experience of it being so.  

The opening of the Heart Chakra makes one make a quantum leap from there for you then reach a point where there is no separation between the observer and the subject of observation. Love being the bond allowing for this. You are the universe and the universe is you. You discover you are a creator and you create from Love. You also understand that from fear you create too but then the world isn't so pleasant. So you are able to choose.  

And then ... well then it's an ongoing process of keeping the Love going nice and clean and share it around. Place yourself in the most challenging situation and see if what you now realized holds  Wink
    It doesn't make a Saint out of you specially if you are not somewhere up the Himalayas in a safe place alone with your Heart and some disciples to feed and take care of your needs but have chosen instead to face the worldly jungle at large.

And beyond this ... well there are possibly many more new stages of perception to explore but this is still all speculation for me.
    Still in the process of exploring the depths of stage 2  for I would say this is not an end but rather a beginning to me.

Love from me
    mudra

Hi Mudra
    Like you. I had experiences that went beyond the normal day to day explanations of life that most folk accept without questioning. For myself I needed terms to explain my perceptions to myself and to others. So began my journey into Yoga, Buddhism and shamanism.

What you describe above is consistent with my own experiences and I found yoga the best vehicle to carry my experiences to others, and to explain to myself.
    We are spirits in a meat body ! The spirit is atman, and atman empowers the sheaths around it (the 'body') to create maya, the illusionary phenomenal world that we perceive as real.

Our true identity is pure consciousness (purusha) but we attach our true selves to our mind (antakarana) and body, creating ego in the sense of ‘I-am’ (ahem), ‘I-exist’. This process of attachment is called ahankara.

Your 'spiritual' observer is ahem, 'I-am' ego. Asmita is the I-want ego, with its cravings and desires and avoidances, driven by the monkey mind. Manas is the mind acting as an intermediary between the senses and the intellect.

Just words, labels, but I find it helpful to compartmentalize these components to better explain them.

Fear is mental construct, created by the monkey mind. Fear is only ever a projection into the past or future, it cannot exist in the moment, in the now.

All the above is my logical approach. The heart is beyond logic, and is my greatest obstacle. I can generalize, so I will ! Very Happy Women work much more easily from the heart and men struggle to do so! (Not everyone, but a good generalization). My heart chakra was opened by a cactus! Seriously. If you cook St Pedro to remove all the mescaline then the brew that is left connects you to the earth completely, opens the heart chakra, a profound and real experience. It wears off though, though my heart was open for a few months, I am not in that space most of the time. I am not sure how to recreate this from within my body, it goes beyond kindness, compassion and 'love' for others.. most 'love' is a combination of head and sexual energies with little to do with the heart.

I wish you well as you place yourself in these challenging experiences Very Happy When you arrive in hell, create heaven there. I was 13 years travelling the world as a nomad, the last 8 years mostly without money. I am tired of that life now and will be going more fully into my hermit life on the land :) (and soon! cheers ) the forest garden beckons.....

mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:34 am

Seems we visited the same or similar "spiritually psychic " places Vidya. I like your way to describe it all and the terms you chose to best fit these.

You did so by travelling the world. I did so by remaining in almost the same spot for 64 year.
    Where purusha is we are.
    Where fear is our bodies are for this is so much linked to survival.

Regarding the Heart chakra it seems able to open all of a sudden in the most unusual places and most unusual moments. It takes you by total surprise when it happens.I have no memories of actively working at it.

How long the blissful state lasts is a mystery. Somehow it fades away over time and then you realize its a yewel really and it needs to be polished would one want to keep it shining .Otherwise it may well easily disappear from your sight clouded with tne dust of living.This doesn't mean its gone !

But at least you know where that jewel dwells.It revealed itself to you and in a sense you never forget.Its an amazing stove really.

It probably will all come back to you when you are busy doing something that calls for your whole Heart Vidya
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:49 am

mudra wrote:Seems we visited the same or similar "spiritually psychic " places Vidya. I like your way to describe it all and the terms you chose to best fit these.

You did so by travelling the world. I did so by remaining in almost the same spot for 64 year.
    Where purusha is we are.
    Where fear is our bodies are for this is so much linked to survival.

Regarding the Heart chakra it seems able to open all of a sudden in the most unusual places and most unusual moments. It takes you by total surprise when it happens.I have no memories of actively working at it.

How long the blissful state lasts is a mystery. Somehow it fades away over time and then you realize its a yewel really and it needs to be polished would one want to keep it shining .Otherwise it may well easily disappear from your sight clouded with tne dust of living.This doesn't mean its gone !

But at least you know where that jewel dwells.It revealed itself to you and in a sense you never forget.Its an amazing stove really.

It probably will all come back to you when you are busy doing something that calls for your whole Heart Vidya  

I could say the same and replace your words "Heart Chakra" with '"advaita". They are very different paths, quite separate but both achievable in an instant, and in fact can only occur in that manner, there is no path to either, only the sudden realization.

For me, I have experienced the sudden bliss that has also accompanied these spontaneous moments.. I have put it down to the loss of fear. That moment of realisation also transports you to the now, the constantly changing now.. that place where it is impossible to make a decision (as the zen buddhists teach) there is only ever free will, but no choice. For choice implies an imaginary future, and monkey mind is dormant, there is no what if, future chatter, in fact no awareness of future or past as a concept that governs you.. you are free in the moment to do whatever you want, (do what thy will shall be the whole of law? crowley knew Wink ) and in that state , with no mental construct of past or present, they are dropped, and fear automatically goes with them. The baggage has been jettisoned and the result is ananda, bliss, whatever you want to call it. This is just my idea, bliss may be caused by other factors too.. complete unattachment to everything is also a nice place to be.

The words are important to communicate with others, I dont need these words for myself, they simply compartmentalize what i 'know through experience'. so i exchange my multifaceted real experience with a typed word. Mysticism for twitter. I dont 'think' in terms of these words,, but if the terms are not explained then much time is lost with semantics. Life is too short for semantics. On my travels i met a lot of folk on some mystical path or other, many with credible and valuable experiences to share. The words are needed to share the experiences.

Many more folk, setting out or starting to wonder.. want to 'lose ego to get enlightenment, on their 'spiritual trip', ie while they 'do' yoga in yoga pants, after their morning meditation.. .. etc..

Just as there seems to a concerted effort to dumb down society in general, there is a similar trend in all matters spiritual. For example, its not a spiritual path, folk arent 'spiritual'.. the term is mystical = To seek one with God, seek higher awareness etc.. Spiritual relates to spirits and spirit world and third eye chakra etc.. spirituality is distinct and very separate from mysticism, and most folk are definitely not on a spirit path, but a mystical one. Despite what they will tell you at length.

There is NO literal translation of 'enlightenment', none.. its crazy how much energy is lost considering or discussing this nebulous word..yet all the words are already transcribed and defined in yoga and buddhist philosophies, why not use them? My terminology is traditional for the most part. I dont seem to have wandered off the previously described mystical path thus far, my experiences of advaita is well documented from thousands of years past.

So mudra, if you put your heart experiences together with the advaita experience I have tried to describe here then you have a tiny drop of words towards describing mahasukha , the great bliss (I dont know which form of samadhi this is, in yoga terms, but there is one..)

and all available in an instant.... just pass through the veil..

(except that which is sought after cannot be found, bugger eh?) jocolor
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:37 pm

I believe I understood your point Vidya.You made it clear I would say :)
    And thank you again for doing so.

A last thought comes to mind ...
    These words, these labels they only make sense once the veil is being crossed, once the Heart is in full blossom.
    They are like pointers on a road but not leading anywhere for the actual experience is unique to everyone of us.
    Nor are they an end in itself .
    I used to pay attention to these things, to consider them something desirable to reach but this too has passed as far as I am concerned.
    This is not taking away the least their value as reminders that there is more to this world than what meet the eyes and that to see clearly one has to look otherwise.

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 15 C5f0af11

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 15 P_358_12

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:04 am

mudra wrote:I believe I understood your point Vidya.You made it clear I would say :)
    And thank you again for doing so.

A last thought comes to mind ...
    These words, these labels they only make sense once the veil is being crossed, once the Heart is in full blossom.
    They are like pointers on a road but not leading anywhere for the actual experience is unique to everyone of us.
    Nor are they an end in itself .
    I used to pay attention to these things, to consider them something desirable to reach but this too has passed as far as I am concerned.
    This is not taking away the least their value as reminders that there is more to this world than what meet the eyes and that to see clearly one has to look otherwise.

Love from me
    mudra

Not sure I was making a point :) just rambling along again, I dont get out much these days Wink
    I agree with you once more .. the experiences are beyond words...
    I have been with words for a few years now, writing.. time to change that too and switch off, I have no 'spiritual' or other path to follow, no goals/ aspirations.. but time seems right to step back even further and find a hill to sit on.. watch the world go by...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:39 pm

"Individual seekers of truth must , one by one dive beneath the agitation caused by the storm at the surface, and find peace en the dephs"

-The Essence of the Baghavad Gita

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:06 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 15 16204611

"We are not here on Earth to be alone, but to be a part of a living community, a web of life in which all is sacred. Like the cells of our body, all of life is in constant communication, as science is just beginning to understand. No bird sings in isolation, no bud breaks open alone. And the most central note that is present in life is its sacred nature, something we need to each rediscover and honor anew. We need to learn once again how to walk and breathe in a sacred universe, to feel this heartbeat of life. Hearing its presence speak to us, we feel this great bond of life that supports and nourishes us all. Today's world may still at times make us feel lonely, but we can then remember what every animal, every insect, every plant knows -- and only we have forgotten: the living sacred whole."

—Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:28 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 15 Gentle-wind

Bodhisattva Prayer for Humanity

“May I be a guard for those who need protection
    A guide for those on the path
    A boat, a raft, a bridge for those who wish to cross the flood
    May I be a lamp in the darkness
    A resting place for the weary
    A healing medicine for all who are sick
    A vase of plenty, a tree of miracles
    And for the boundless multitudes of living beings
    May I bring sustenance and awakening
    Enduring like the earth and sky
    Until all beings are freed from sorrow
    And all are awakened.”

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:01 pm

"Do your little bit of good
    where you are;
    it is those little bits
    of good put together that overwhelm the world."

~Desmond Tutu

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri May 10, 2019 11:03 am

Itzhak Bentov From Atom To Cosmos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=335&v=IPYjyJYy9mY

This video highlights the remarkable similarities between the perspective of Ben and that of Walter Russell

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat May 11, 2019 3:04 pm

.."That's the life of the warrior, its one who transcends their fears and limitations, its about going beyond who we are today. Today we are limited, even as great as we think we are, there is this 'process' that shows us that there is more to evolve out of us. ... Recognizing it, incorporating it in our daily lives, that's the whole path of being spiritual. We all have different paths, different ways of getting in, into this level of awareness, and I think too many people try to compete 'which method is better than which', and there is a lot of pride involved with it. But in the end its about our own process, our own process of going through self reflection, looking at our own unconscious and reflecting upon that, and that's what changes our world around us." ~DMT/Alistar Valadez...

Art by: Michael Divine - TenThousandVisions
    http://www.tenthousandvisions.com/
    ---
    Excerpt from the interview on The Bridge with Kira from 10/11/14, where we discuss music, shamanism, and the mysteries of the unconscious. You can listen to the entire interview with Alistar Valadez and Kira Young here: https://youtu.be/y_JqrnSAdhk

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat May 11, 2019 5:23 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 15 9815b010

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 15 61703310

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 15 61562410

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:22 pm

Mind is a cloud but the heart is infinite wisdom

https://youtu.be/U8gfDqDn2Uw

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:24 am

Don’t create through action. Attract through thoughts and vibration (imagination and state of being) and use action to enjoy the fruits of these manifestations as they show up one exciting moment after the other.

Bentino Masaro

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:59 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/shamanscircle/permalink/393468954860443/ Gramadian Freeman founding member

To know oneself entails not surrendering to the divisions within ourselves, but acquiescing to the intrinsic oneness of our nature.

It is easy to believe that it is people or elements in our lives that upset us. If we are assiduous in our observations though, we find this not to be true.

Upset is born of frustration and fear within. Often fear of truly accepting ourselves.

Our war is not with others. Our war is with our perception of the self and the other.

The reflection of attachment can be seen in our defences and justifications.

A being divided against the world, is divided within itself. This is an absurd waste of both time and energy.

Our power lies in acknowledging and taking responsbility for those facets of our life that annoy us.

Examining our relationship with the world and those beings in it, liberates us from the absurd reflections that attachment paints them with.

Within our rants are hidden our frustrations and in our frustrations, our power.

You are a sovereign being. The sovereign being is revealed in humbleness and reciprocity with all beings.

Love Always
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Having moved through many phases of life I find myself in a completely different nurturing emotional environment. One with family, within a 100 year old forest at the edge both the largest national forest in the state. In a lush green meadow filled with white daisies, butterflies, next to a mossy, tree lined, very cold creek. The air is scented with the freshest smells of pine and wild flowers. This is a spiritual haven, a sanctuary of deep abiding peace (except when the bear was staring me down standing on his hind legs through the front window).

Being here is the same as being in a deep meditation. There isn't anything to seek. Not questions. Not answers. Not even a spiritual practice as being in the moment is as good as it gets. This is a time of appreciation and gratitude of what earth, along with the trees, blue sky, a babbling creek has to offer. One is easily in communion with these beautiful towering old trees and absorbs their healing energy. It is indeed paradise on earth.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:33 pm

The last druid

https://youtu.be/FIrYD7djFH8

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:31 pm

How to become Love
    Benthino Masaro

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=UmXsp8NJEkU

(Chief disciple Ouspensky remarks to Gurdjeff upon seeing the state of affairs:)

2:26 “For the first time I could understand what Jesus meant when he said man is asleep.”
    4:31 “What so ever they are doing they are not responsible for it.  They are not.  How can they be responsible?”
    (Master replies in a tactical, functional manner:)

4:52 “If you can remember yourself, then you will know that no one is remembering himself.  And this way each one goes on moving.  The whole world is asleep.  Let’s start while you’re awake.  Any moment that you start I AM.”

5:50 “The remembering of I AM is not a verbal mantra.  Feel it.  Be sensitive to your being.”

(Master’s continued reply in story form:
    )

6:17 “One day suddenly you are awake at your own center functioning for the first time. And then the whole world becomes a dream.  And then you know that your dreaming is a dreaming.  And when you know that your dreaming is a dreaming, dreaming stops.  It can continue only if it is felt to be real.  It is stopped if it is felt as unreal.  And once dreaming stops you are a different man.  The old man is dead.  The sleepy man is dead.  That human being which you were you are no more.  For the first time you become aware.  For the first time in the whole world that is asleep you are awake.  You become a Buddha.  An awakened one.”

7:27 “After this awakening there is no misery.  After this awakening there is no death.  Through this awakening there is no more fear.  You become for the first time free of everything.  To be free of sleep.  To be free of dreaming is to be free of everything.  Hate. Greed.  Anger.  All disappear.  You attain freedom.  You become, just love. I am.  And you can notice now, how you can either be aware of thinking or you can be aware of I am.  Within that moment of pristine recognition of I AM, there is an intensity to your presence, to your self- awareness, that does not allow thoughts in, not really.”

8:46 “Perhaps on the surface they are there.  But the more pristine the more intense the awareness of I AM, the more the dream world of thought merges into the heart and disappears into God.  Into “Is’ness”.  Into love.  Into freedom.  You are bound by the dream that you dream thinking it is real when only I AM is real.  Everything is I AM.  I AM is everything.  Deeper and deeper into the I AM.  That is to be awake.  To be beyond the matrix.  Wake up NEO.  You’ve never used these muscles before.  You’ve been in a spiritual coma.  Generate that I AM sense muscle that has been underutilized.  Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all else shall be added onto you.”

namaste Wink

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:19 pm

The Ether in which this little Earth floats , in which we move and have our being,

is a form of energy moving at an inconceivably high rate of vibration.
    The Ether is filled with a form of universal power which adapts itself

to the nature of the thoughts we hold in our minds;
    and influences us, in natural ways, to transmute our thoughts into their physical equivalent.

Think and grow rich
    Napoleon Hill.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:13 pm

Eagle

..."They say we awaken the moment we realize that we are not the voice we hear thinking! Then the question arises, what energy is whispering influence within us? What energy are we really feeding on a daily basis? As this is what we really should be concerned with beyond the illusion of drama we carry on this daily dream level, for this is what bonds us to the illusion of ego, as we have been conned into 'thinking' we are the thoughts which flow through us. But looking closer shows the thinker of thoughts is just another thought, just as the mystics and sages have shown us throughout the ages. So we have become merely a thought, chasing thoughts, chasing thoughts...where is the real you in all of this? Are your thoughts conscious or unconscious, for the difference between the two is vast in nature. As the unconscious is more like echoes of our past conditioning, points of energy built out of the fears and weaknesses we carry. Whereas our conscious thoughts emanate from the great silence within us, that sacred space in which many have overlooked deep within our Self! It takes a fearless heart to maintain balance over the waves of influence that come over us, as facing our shadow is the only way we can ever restore higher cosmic order within our heart, mind and spirit. We need not worry too much over the details of our conflicts, but keeping a closer look at our reactions is how we return to our inner bliss and harmony. For within that processes is the path that leads to a still heart of passion, as self reflection is what we need more of if we are to ever transition out of these current unconscious phases. They say it will take the heart of a poet to ignite the alchemical fire within the darkest depths of our mind and spirit, as it is the path of the wise to spread influence and inspiration where it is needed the most, not unlike how all the mystics and sages of the past spent their time healing the sick and inspiring those closest to their voice. The time has come to transcend the illusion of limitation, for unless we rise as a collective, we certainly will only decay in our separation, and this process begins once we awaken to who we really are within!"

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:09 am