tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Carol
Darlenek
TRANCOSO
Brook
truth
Pris
10 posters

IMPERSONATOR? I am the real 'Pris'!

Poo Poo
    Poo Poo

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! - Page 2 Empty Re: IMPERSONATOR? I am the real 'Pris'!

Post  Poo Poo Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:51 am

Pris wrote:For anyone who may be interested (and to let everyone know because of my... special situation lol), I decided to join 'minds.com'.  
    It looks intriguing...  I've gotten myself into messes before, so what the heck.  

Note:  I've no intention of joining anything else at this time.  If I do, I'll announce it here in The Mists of Avalon, in Imaginative Worlds, and in Mental Floss the Second (someone recently tried to impersonate me in the new forum, Eye-Rise, twice already).

https://www.minds.com/

https://www.minds.com/Pris

Looks very boooooooooring.

P.S Love David W
    Pris
    Pris

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! - Page 2 Empty Re: IMPERSONATOR? I am the real 'Pris'!

Post  Pris Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Poo Poo wrote:
    Pris wrote:For anyone who may be interested (and to let everyone know because of my... special situation lol), I decided to join 'minds.com'.  
    It looks intriguing...  I've gotten myself into messes before, so what the heck.  

Note:  I've no intention of joining anything else at this time.  If I do, I'll announce it here in The Mists of Avalon, in Imaginative Worlds, and in Mental Floss the Second (someone recently tried to impersonate me in the new forum, Eye-Rise, twice already).

https://www.minds.com/

https://www.minds.com/Pris

Looks very boooooooooring.

P.S Love David W

Oh, there you are!sunny  How nice of you to show your pretty face again.  I was starting to miss you.

You must miss me, too.  I'm touched.

Btw, I can't tell if you're making fun of David Wilcock.  I happen to like him very much, but that's beside the point.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:02 pm

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! - Page 2 Update

I'm closing my accounts in Mental Floss 2, Imaginative Worlds, Minds, and Twitter.

To sum up:

I'm only in two forums now -- here in 'The Mists' and 'Earthempaths' (just joined).
     sunny
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:20 am

thanx for your last pinpoint: aka emphatic earthlings

Sovereign people, divine love sparks, all fired up. Immutable Natural Law is known and embodied. Not a term of ideology, aligned with divine grace.

We have been here before, we are Wisdom manifesting as it has been foreseen. No umbrella, no organization, no overlay … stripped down and bare, individuated and one. We need no one. We are now BE-cause.

&&& wishU a merry trollfree jump Arrow

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! - Page 2 Banned10
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Eartheart wrote:
    thanx for your last pinpoint: aka emphatic earthlings

Sovereign people, divine love sparks, all fired up. Immutable Natural Law is known and embodied. Not a term of ideology,  aligned with divine grace.

We have been here before, we are Wisdom manifesting as it has been foreseen. No umbrella, no organization, no overlay … stripped down and bare, individuated and one. We need no one. We are now BE-cause.

&&& wishU a merry trollfree jump Arrow

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! - Page 2 Banned10

I like this -- except for the confusing 'individuated and one' part.  Thanks!  Wink  

Last edited by Pris on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying)
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:26 pm

Pris wrote:.
    I'm only in two forums now -- here in 'The Mists' and 'Earthempaths'.sunny

Well, EE lasted for a whole two months before admin finally had enough of me 'speaking freely' LOL! cheers

It's OFFICIAL:

I'm only in one forum now, HERE:  The Mists of Avalon.

Hadriel
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:55 pm

I will then expect a slew of interesting posts from you Pris. Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:16 pm

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! - Page 2 Fd66bb6f5ae3de9a1f208a74e0f58aa9
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:18 pm

Eartheart wrote:

Hadriel

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! - Page 2 Tumblr_mb3w0hKfx31r6gk4zo1_500

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! - Page 2 Tumblr_m593ir5iYs1qc4ozgo2_1280

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:54 am

Lmao
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:01 am

I think you got your knickers in a twist over nothing Lionhawk

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:47 am