tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
THEeXchanger
orthodoxymoron
mudra
B.B.Baghor
8 posters

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Empty Re: B.B. Baghors small and large works of art

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:08 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Venwou10

Forest magic in the middle of Holland near a place called Venwoude, an Osho commune at Lage Vuursche.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Venwou11
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Empty Re: B.B. Baghors small and large works of art

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:21 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Image210
    On a bicycle trip, Dutch land and water March 2015

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Image211
    This single swan was fouraging all afternoon, where I was sitting, while lots of geese flew over and swan couples too. The sound
    of their wings in my ears, for they flew low. Another swan came down and this swan in the picture began to peddle quickly to it.
    I could read the body language of the newcomer, it began to turn around and peddle in another direction. The welcoming swan
    flew up with some difficulty, eager to be with the newcomer quickly, who flew up to go away. Now, they both flew away and
    clearly "Wanna play.. with me"? was in the air.

Only, the desired match didn't work out, the newcomer flew faster and chose a different direction, ascending in order to fly over
    a forest in the distance. The fourager elegantly made a circle and flew back to the lake, continuing his fouraging. He was a bit
    orange on his head and neck. Late in the afternoon, I rode further away along the same sort of landscape with birds and swans.
    Suddenly I noticed a single swan, also with orange in its head and neck. I told it, that if it wanted to, it could find a friend, by
    flying in the direction I pointed, back where I came from. Although the swan clearly listened to my voice, I decided to ride on
    and leave nature to itself. Swans are couples for life, when one of them dies, the other usually lives on as a single swan.
    I imagined that sometimes there are exceptions to the rule.
    Wink

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:30 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Image212
    Story-telling tree..... the elements affecting its trunk, shaping figurines.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Image213
    These muscular trees grow up as limbs of a larger nature-being living partly underground.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:19 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Eendje10
    Feeding the ducks

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 At_hom10
    Gardenpath at home, the neighbor cat Chico is a welcome visitor in a perfect position.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:45 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Fietst10
    In the eye of a sheep

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Lama_s10
    A white lama, a surprise in the animal stables of Utrecht's University.
    I'm sometimes (illegally) present in that place, giving them attention.
    There's no strict control on visitors, most of the day nobody is there.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:02 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Trips_10
    Tree celebrating being a tree

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Wideco10
    Tree in the center of "Widecombe in the moor" Dartmoor Devon
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:53 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Tienho10

1st Eastern day visit to the land of marshy fields, lots of birds begin to find their nesting place.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Tienho11
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:44 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Drawin10

Drawing at the water side of the Lake of the Eem river, in the middle of Holland

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Drawin11

Often, during the centuries of living with the "dijken" = dykes in Holland, a form of water control in the constant below
    sea-level living, a measure and design of river landscapes for the creation of dry land at the same time, storms and rains caused
    breakthroughs of dykes and allowed "wheels" of water to form, behind them. These round waterlakes are called a "wiel".
    The Dutch sound of "wiel" is the same as the English sound of "wheel". Once the dykes were repaired, the last time through the
    whole of Holland, around the fierce storm of 1953, these pools became little nature oases with reeds and ducks. The 2nd drawing
    is an example of such a wheel.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:02 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:Thank you for your big compliment, ortho. I'm happy that you enjoy this thread.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Snowbe10

Snowbells in the snow, in a little hole between stones, in front of my home. Happy messengers of new life.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Akonie11

A winter-aconite springtime messenger.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:54 am

I love these glimpses you take of mother Earth.
    They are soulful and inspiring.
    I can easily see wonderful paintings in them BB and understand your wish to capture
    these moments and bring them to last for a while.
    Thank You BB.

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:07 pm

mudra wrote:I love these glimpses you take of mother Earth.
    They are soulful and inspiring.
    I can easily see wonderful paintings in them BB and understand your wish to capture
    these moments and bring them to last for a while.
    Thank You BB.

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

Oh thank you, mudra, your compliment makes my The Karen blush
    I'm usually shy in showing my drawings Embarassed
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:33 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Beanst10
    Last summer I was given a little bag with French beans from a friend and found them hardly edible, such a tough skin!
    After I put some of those beans in a pot with bambu, these long stalks grow up, entwining with the Flower of Life Cheerful

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Wallfl11
    A wallflower bush in front of my home, where I created a little plantation between the stones.
    For the whole of winter an evergreen, now abundant with flowers.

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Mon May 25, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:07 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Metal_10

A metal dwelling on top of containers, built in a scrap-temple like design, used for gatherings... or jams.
    This place is where a community lives of "orange free state" as we call this in Holland. Artists, craftsmen and event-
    creators, all try out and build, make things work or not work, as it turns out naturally. The place shown in the pictures
    is behind a former church, build from a farmstable, around 1900, into a large stone building and later used as a metal factory.
    Hence the name Metal Cathedral. It's a funny crazy place with a pulley hanging from the ceiling and a churchlike atmosphere
    with high placed windows.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Metal_11
    The stove is hanging on a large screw, all improvised and created with patience and lots of fun, with an occasional disgruntle.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Metal_12
    The terrace outside the metal temple, on top of the containers. A lovely place to look far over the fields.
    Look at the benches with grass growing, tickling your bare legs when you sit on them in summer
    Cheerful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHaH1ltE0Kg

Here's what happened in that metal temple, as shown above
                                            Oooyeah 1 Thubs Up
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:11 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Gele_k10
    A prune tree once celebrated fruition in my garden, with small yellow prunes, very tasty for me and the birds.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Image217
    Another celebration, the view from my living room window, where I sit writing this.
    The cherry tree is in full blossom, with the large willow trees behind it, in young green leaves.
    Such de - light!

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Mon May 25, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:00 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 05010
    A great beech tree with greenish and reddish shades entwined, in the North of England

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Buurtj10
    A tree in my neighborhood in its own special bright green highlighted against a grey sky.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:27 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 View_t10

A view to the North, from Harwich Parkeston area. After the trip overseas from Holland, an extra day in Harwich allowed
    me to explore the area, on foot, through large patches of nature and stretches of seaside, left alone to the elements and birds.
    Harwich is an old town pretty much left to its own, without much pimping up of anything, mainly financially supported in  
    several seafaring services, weather-control and communication devices of all sorts seawater-related, in that part of England.
    It's a port with huge amounts of container loading and ferry services to Scandinavia and France, among others I forgot.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 View_f10

A view on lower Exeter from the terrace at the house I'm visiting, with Hay Tor and Belvedere tower on high Dartmoor,
    in the distance. It's the first home on my trip through Devon, Somerset and Wiltshire. I was amazed by how happy I felt, arriving
    in Devon, looking at the rolling hills, the far views over the lush green landscape, through the window of the train. First time in the
    UK in springtime, I marvel at the blossoms and the grapeseed-fields in bloom, that yellow and a bit mean green shade of color.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:25 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Image218
    Happy and surprised to be in a home now, with a view on Glastonbury Tor. It's the little bump on the right side

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Arthur10
    Arthur's seat view from the home I'm visiting in Somerset
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:52 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 View_f11
    An afternoon walk today, on the Mendip hills, passing some placid cows. Amazing views from a place in England I've not explored much Cheerful

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 A_walk10
    A clear view on Glastonbury Tor, walking through a Wells park. Can't believe my eyes, at times.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Beautiful art and pictures, B.B. It would be cool if there were a "Heaven" and "Better-Bodies" -- but if we took better care of "Earth" and our "Male and Female Human-Physicality" would things really be THAT Bad?? Once again -- I'm more of a "Law and Order" Kind of Guy -- rather than a "Fire and Brimstone" Individual. Perhaps "Worthy-Humans" can obtain "Universe-Visas" -- and travel the cosmos with the Angels, Reptilians, and Greys!!
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:35 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: Perhaps "Worthy-Humans" can obtain "Universe-Visas" -- and travel the cosmos with the Angels, Reptilians, and Greys!!

Thank you, for your appreciation, ortho, I'm thrilled by going through days of decision and finding a new home in the UK. For that I find tremendous
    gratitude and beauty in the springtime nature of England, which has been calling me for a long time and now finds, with me in it, something is coming
    to completion. I do think, when we make attempts to put a healthy love for self, an attitude of joy and appreciation for life and living beings with us,
    on the foreground, that we're in essence worthy humans, entitled to "Universe-Visas", traveling the cosmos with the Angels, Reptilians and Greys.

I see no reason for fear in such an attitude. That fear, as a mind-declaration of our reality, is driving us mad and forces us to self-destruct, as I see it. When love, as a declaration (a creation) of our reality is allowing that fear to melt, a wondrous new (expression of) planet Earth surfaces from under
    that ice-crust and the place will be a safe one for Angels, Reptilians and Greys, with even more members of life on this cosmic stage.

That is to say.... if there's still a purpose, to join or meet up, with that melting of fear, which is in essence a result of a shift in polarity consciousness. What I mean to convey is, somewhat off topic here, but alas....... that in my perception the quote below is about the solution to polarity consciousness and an end to a weighing of good and bad. As I see it, we're coming from Oneness, we once were whole within our expression as spirit-beings, tried out lots of expressions, for the sake of finding out how to make use of life force energy and experience separate aspects of humanness, as male and female in our present physicality.

I believe that we as humans in our expressions now, almost without noticing it, begin to grasp, without the need for despair, that we ourselves are the ones who tinkered in our cellar, long ago, making it so as it is with us now. Letting go of separation caused by fear is to me the true meaning of what
    is being said below and not the human made restricted point of view that causes us to think that marriage is made in heaven. We know what that's called, don't we?

Matthew 19:6 King James Bible:
    "Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder".

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:26 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Wells_10
    A statue in Wells Somerset UK, outside an antique/museum sort of building.
    Is this what is called a griffon or griffion?

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 The_ho10
    "The house that moved" at Exeter Devon UK.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun May 03, 2015 3:34 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 3_mill10
    One afternoon, after lunchbreak I slept peaceful on the middle of the 3 millstones at the quay of the Exe in Exeter UK.
    Look at the little waterfall, the ducks and swans were very alert when near to it. I found the sound very soothing  Sleep  

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 A_swan10
    An artwork of a swan, near the bishop's palace, made to honor the swans that once were living in Wells, as ordained
    by a king. Swans seem to be cared for and nurtured often, at least where I found that to be so, in Wells and in Exeter.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat May 09, 2015 2:04 am

Hey BBB

a griffon usually has wings, an eagles head and a lions body..

Looks like we gonna be neighbours a while Wink Im living on the edge of dartmoor for a wee while... nice down here isnt it?

a bit warmer down here.. took this last week in the north..
    B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Bowfel10
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat May 09, 2015 3:55 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:Hey BBB

a griffon usually has wings, an eagles head and a lions body..

Looks like we gonna be neighbours a while Wink Im living on the edge of dartmoor for a wee while... nice down here isnt it?

a bit warmer down here.. took this last week in the north..
    B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Bowfel10

Thank you for the explanation, Vidya Moksha, this description of yours seems to be similar to what I think the
    original body of the Sphinx in Egypt has looked like at some point in ancient times. That griffon like creature I
    found in stone, was impressive to me, even without the wings Wink Good to hear you're enjoying Dartmoor, I hope
    to live nearby that special wilderness one day.

Not sure how broad your travel area is on the globe, if I'm right you seem to move around at present, but if you're
    at some point in need of an English home and prefer to share it with others, Spare Room proves to be successful.
    There's a surprising number of English residents offering a home-sharing, until now I receive about 2 offers a week
    to choose from. For now, I've found myself a home in Somerset, nearby Glastonbury Tor. It's a beautiful stepping
    stone on my 4 year Quest for a living space in the UK, for myself and maybe at some point an Irish wolfshound Cheerful
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat May 09, 2015 3:58 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 Cat_h_10
    This green eyed kitten is living in the Garden of Eden where my vegetable patch is in progress, I hope.
    She's a wild little darling.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 3 My_gar10
    While springtime shows up like a fountain of green everywhere, after some days with showers,
    I've put some flowery plants on my freshly digged... ehmmm, dug? vegetable patch in the Garden of Eden.

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sat May 09, 2015 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 pm