tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Empty Re: B.B. Baghors small and large works of art

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:47 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Goddes16

Sorry for the somewhat unclear images, they may be better when enlarged. I've took photographs of these images in a room
    which wasn't very brightly lit and flashing was a no go, for they were all sealed in plastic reflecting the flashlight.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Goddes17
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Empty Re: B.B. Baghors small and large works of art

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:26 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Work_o10
    Art of nature: rhubarb leaf and seeds of an Ash tree.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Elderb10
    The first 4 jars with elderberry jam, there's a wealth of fruit now, here in Avalon area.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:05 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Leaves10
    A window decoration in my Dutch home, with dried leaves on transparent material. With time passing,
    the original colors fade and turn to yellowish and brownish shades. I've placed the decoration on the
    inside of the window, fixed with sellotape, with the leaves also present on the inside, fixed with photo-
    glue. Not between the cover and the window, to be clear. (just in case some of you like to create this. Cheerful )

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Micky_10

Mickey, my neighbor's cat, sitting on the windowsill outside of where I sit in the living room. He's a tiny cat, untouchable
    except once, when I found him jumping on my lap, while I was sitting outside at the front, where Mickey usually sits.
    How I miss those cats!

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Mickey10
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:16 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Minoes10

Minous and Shenanigan, 2 of my neighbour's cats on the emergency stairs outside the building where my home is on the ground-
    floor. It's funny to see the cats from below, specially their facial expressions and their fur and paws visible through the openings.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Zooitj10
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:01 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Wells_10

The stairs to the Chapter House in Wells cathedral, an intricate design with steps worn out by many feet ascending and descending.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Wells_11

The Chapter House, with its decorated interior is described by Alec Clifton-Taylor as "architecturally the most beautiful in England".
    It is octagonal, with its ribbed vault supported on a central column.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:18 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Wells_12
    The interior of the Well cathedral with its 8 - shaped or lemniscat structure, which serves as a strong support due to its form.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Wells_14
    It's a pleasure to visit Wells cathedral and sit in the Chapter House, eating my lunch, while looking at this magnificent structure,
    thinking of how this architecture reminds me of Harry Potter vibes, with a somewhat similar column, with parts of it beginning
    to move apart, with that creepy hollow sound of marble moving on marble, revealing the entrance to the snake's underworld.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Winged Grace

It's morning now and an early hour
    around me and in luscious leave and flower.
    In the high and open sky
    some swallows are flying by,
    chatting in silvery tones,
    a sound of tiny bells.

Close together and in a
    widening of space, that tells
    of holding a connection
    in freedom of choice and direction.

Their flight sparks joy in my heart
    their winged grace is transferred
    to my hands
    wherein the seedlings wait, to be
    and join sweet nature's melody
    and find their feet with me.

In Avalon's embrace of love
    which flows through stone and sacred grove.

Poem by B.B.Baghor

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:46 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Beech_11

A beech tree on the vast Glastonbury Abbey terrain, with a natural little pond formed by her gnarled parts,
    forming images of creature-like beings, as seen below. You may have to lighten up the image a bit, to have a good
    look at that. A beech tree is usually perceived as a motherly nurturing being to many, that's why I refer to it as a "she".
    Naturally, you may have a different experience with a beech tree.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Beech_12
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:18 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Beech_13

This picture of the beech tree shows better what I mean by "creatures" imagined in the gnarls at the foot of the tree.
    Here's also where that little pool of water is present.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 View_o10

A view on Glastonbury Tor from Wearyall Hill, the place that's called also The Salmon. Merlin was associated with this fish,
    I'm told and the form of the mound looks like a salmon from a specific location/point of view. On the left of the picture, in the back-
    ground below, the holy hawthorn tree with its ribbons attached to it, is visible. In 2010 the treetop was destroyed, but during
    many years seedlings of this tree have been planted elsewhere, like on the grounds of Glastonbury Abbey. Some seedlings have
    been taken by pilgrims traveling to The Holy Land and in that way are "returned" to the Levantine Cheerful

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:52 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 My_lif10

The sun dial in my garden "Men may talk of storm and showers, I will count your sunny hours"

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Rare_b10

Birds on a rare breed show/auction, the first time I was in a large hall with mooing cows, snorting pigs,
    bleating sheep, goats with large horns looking fierce and a choir of rare birds, clucking ducks and silent rabbits.
    A villager invited me to join her for a ride in her car and assist her with pushing ducks in a cardboard box,
    bringing them to the car and drive them to her home. These ducks were silent all the way to home and now
    they sit on a fence all day, watching the world in silence and eating the grass, while spluttering in a little pool.
    These 4 ducks we brought home are in the picture below. They're known to be very gentle and quiet.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Mary_s10
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:06 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Autumn10

Autumn is entering slowly, in my home and in the village.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Autumn11
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:08 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Wallpa10

In Glastonbury is an old former sheepskin/wool factory, turned into artist-studios, a music-theater, an organic
    cafe/restaurant and all kinds of workshops for children and adults, to practice sports and crafting. This wall painting
    I found near the communal garden and on a ledge in front of it were some white doves, resting. The combination of
    the doves and the painting was beautiful. Alas, when I tried to make a picture I came too close. The doves flew away,
    the painting remained
    Cheerful

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Red_br10

This is part of the old factory, now called "Red Brick Building". A white dove is sitting on the bell-shaped factory-siren.
    Large parts of the factory were broken down, in the last part of the 20th century and houses were built. In 1995, a plan
    was made to also demolish the remaining largest buildings of the factory. The night before the machines arrived, a group
    of teenagers, grandchildren of former employees, squatted the buildings and prevented the breakdown of an important
    part of history and paid honor to the work of their grandparents, who worked all their lives in unpleasant smells and were
    exposed to unhealthy materials, while working the sheepskins. Their motive was so convincing that no red brick fell down.
    The community of Glastonbury decided to financially invest collectively and created, in 20 years time, a place by and for
    the residents of this exceptional village in Somerset. A place with often colorful people roaming the streets, dressed up
    like king Arthur, Merlin, witchy Morgan le Fay's and fairy Goddesses, among all kinds of hippy trippy fantasy figures.
    It's a world of its own, around a Tor and a tower with many stories to tell. During the ice age, the sea level was much
    lower than it is now and England was part of the continent now separate from it to the East.

When the ice melted in rising temperatures, the Atlantic Ocean reached into Somerset, with the river Severn and so its
    tides reached the shores of Avalon Glastonbury, which is called Ynis Witrin in the old tongue, meaning Island of Glass.
    Trading by boat took place near the Tor and around it punting was the only way of crossing the marshes. Of course this
    had a huge impact on that region at that time. In days of warfare and a need for shelter, the marshes proved to be
    excellent hiding places. Imagine the barque of Avalon, with the silent boatman, gliding through these marshes and reed-beds.

It is told that tin was an imported trade those days. On the shore of Tintagel, on the North coast of Cornwall, tin was mined,
    it's where the ruins of Arthur's castle Camelot are supposed to be present, on a peninsula. Near it, a cave is present at the foot
    of Tintagel's cliffs. When the tide is low, the waves are crashing into the cave and when they touch the ceiling, a booming sound
    is vibrating through the rock higher up. That place below is called Merlin's cave. It's told that baby-king Arthur washed ashore in
    a big Atlantic Ocean wave, right into the arms of his future teacher.

Also its told that Joseph of Arimathea and Jesus traveled to Glastonbury and climbed a hill nearby the Tor. Joseph planted his
    staff in the soil and that's what became the hawthorn that blossoms twice a year: at Springtime and Christmas. Much later,
    botanists tried to figure out the origin of this tree-species and they found that this hawthorn is from Levantine origin.
    The European hawthorn blossoms once a year. Many visitors walk up this hill and bind a ribbon with prayers to its branches.
    It's visible in a picture of Wearyall Hill present in this thread, a little further back.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:28 pm

BB
    I would love to see the area. Looks and sound beautiful. Got a picture of Merlin's cave?
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:48 pm

bobhardee wrote:BB
    I would love to see the area.  Looks and sound beautiful.  Got a picture of Merlin's cave?
    Bob H.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 37764810

Thank you for coming to Cornwall, bobhardee Cheerful Here's a picture of Merlin's cave, copied from those in stock on the web.
    I've made pictures of Merlin's cave, when I stayed in Tintagel's YHA, a cozy hostel perched on the cliff with the Atlantic Ocean
    wind howling around it, a beautiful place with a large empty field to cross, with the village on 10 minutes walking distance.
    Great sunsets too! Once we've celebrated the Summer Solstice with raspberries + all sitting outside, dreamily in creamy vibes.
    The pictures I made at that time are in my home in Holland. Once I've moved my stuff to the UK I will show them in my artwork thread.

That is.... if we're still in "3D mode" while communicating, thinking of The Event. I'm tempted to see the announcement as a try out
    with on the one hand an unfolding drama with warlords growing in numbers, or so it seems, and less obvious but very gentle nudges,
    so that we can choose to grow familiar with the "amping up" of the energy wave coming our way. Like I've mentioned before, I do
    feel an intensifying, very clearly. How about you, bobhardee? I now live through each day with pricked inner ears, walking a neighbor's
    dog, now and than, who's teaching me about awareness and flexibility of senses and muscles. That BEast knows how to BE and show I love you
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:33 pm

World Animal Day October 4th 2015

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Oswald10

Oswald is a dog I walk with now and than. It's the first dog I know, who is very gentle and at ease with people, while at the
    same time capable of killing pheasants and deer. I've seen him chasing a pheasant, very determined to catch it, which he did!
    I've been on a distance, waiting for him to eat his dinner and found it quite hard, while I felt it was a natural thing to let him
    have it. Life in rural England is very different from city life, such as I've known in Holland. With many wild animals here and dogs
    walking freely through the fields and forests, once they've made a kill they want more. Oswald is fed by my neighbor from a
    box of dog-food, I suppose he has no need to chase an animal, apart from obeying his instincts and maintaining good health
    and vitality. His reflexes are admirable and I've seen him standing very still, present only in the snuffle-tip of his nose Cheerful

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Hector10

Hector is Oswald's companion in the home of my neighbor, a ginger-catman and, like Oswald, very gentle and at ease with people.
    I'm fond of him, he's sitting on the table in the garden, where we had our 16.00 pm tea. Pourings and purrings, both enjoyed  Cheerful
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:22 pm

10/4/2015
    Nice picture of Cornwell.  It looks like there was an old wall or maybe a house or something that was on the hill above the cave.   Are there in woods or was there at one time a forest somewhere in that area where Merlin may have had a cottage?   I asked that question because when I was in a deep hypnotic state, I traveled to a forest where I thought I met Merlin.  Sounds crazy and most likely just an active imagination.  What was so memorable was the detail that I experienced.  Only one other experience, have the details seemed so sharp.
    Bob H.
    As far as the Event. I like what was said on a video that was posted earlier today on the SaLuSa site by William Henry.  Disclosure is not an event as much as it is a movement that is unfolding everyday and that Ascension is walking a spiritual journey.
    Rolling Eyes
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:58 am

bobhardee wrote:10/4/2015
    Nice picture of Cornwell.  It looks like there was an old wall or maybe a house or something that was on the hill above the cave. Are there in woods or was there at one time a forest somewhere in that area where Merlin may have had a cottage?  I asked that question because when I was in a deep hypnotic state, I traveled to a forest where I thought I met Merlin.  Sounds crazy and most likely just an active imagination. What was so memorable was the detail that I experienced.  Only one other experience, have the details seemed so sharp.
    Bob H.
    As far as the Event. I like what was said on a video that was posted earlier today on the SaLuSa site by William Henry.  Disclosure is not an event as much as it is a movement that is unfolding everyday and that Ascension is walking a spiritual journey.
    Rolling Eyes

Thanks for asking and sharing that view on The Event, bobhardee! Your vision of a forest where you met Merlin, doesn't sound
    crazy to me, I've experienced visions myself. It's courageous to share such an experience, I think. Is this what you call "stepping out on
    a limb?" This subject deserves a thread on its own for there's so much mystery around Arthur and Merlin, also the connection with Avalon
    and for Avalon being present in the name of this Forum: The Mists of Avalon or..... with a little twitch: The Myst(ery) of Avalon Cheerful
    Maybe I will create a thread here, with that name. For I'm interested to find facts and mystery about Avalon, while living in that area.
    Ancient sacred sites are taking part in the Ascension process as I perceive it and Glastonbury Tor is a sacred site for sure.
    Would it be worthy of sharing here in these Mists of ..... ?

Your remark on that "old wall or maybe a house or something..." above the caves, those are ruins of buildings indeed and may have been
    part of Castle Camelot, of which the ruins are still present on a peninsula, on the other side of that bridge in the picture, where the sea is
    visible. That place is supposed to have been the place where King Arthur lived. And who, according to legend, washed ashore in a big wave,
    right into Merlin's arms, as a baby.

When I have a better look at the picture, the one I posted here, the buildings on shore may have been more widespread and may have
    covered a large part of ground above these caves. On the right of the picture, just inside it, in the middle, there seems to be what looks
    like a corner with wall remnants, at a 90 degree angle. Is this a man-made construction? Part of a much larger one? Who knows a passage-
    way to Merlin's cave was present from inside the buildings on top of that cliff? The left of the two caves in that picture is Merlin's cave,
    to be clear. Opposite of Merlin's cave is a beautiful waterfall and when I was down on that little beach, at low tide, I felt very good being
    there and always I leave with a bit of sadness. Many pictures I've made when down there are magical, be it inside of the cave or outside
    on that beach, with such beautiful variety of stone in the rock-face and even traces of tin. The feeling that once there were boats ashore
    at that place, was very strong. Today I found evidence of it, in the picture below Surprised

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Tintag10

And with regard to your words: "As far as the Event. I like what was said on a video that was posted earlier today on the SaLuSa site
    by William Henry.
     Disclosure is not an event as much as it is a movement that is unfolding everyday and that Ascension
    is walking a spiritual journey
    .Rolling Eyes"

I do resonate with that hugely, bobhardee. There are moments, that I'm swept away from that state, of being in flux with trust, when I
    notice some dramatic unfolding of events on the web, thinking "NOW, oh! NOW it looks like it's the END!!!!! joining the drama for a moment Big Grin 3
    I've tried to find that video posted by William Henry on the SaLuSa site. It didn't show up. Do you mind posting it here?

Look what I found on the tintagelweb site, on the page http://www.tintagelweb.co.uk/King%20Arthur.htm

"Arthur has always embodied the highest, the best aims of the human spirit. and many of his battles against the Saxon invaders
    are symbolic of our own battles in life. The search for the Holy Grail is, in fact, our inner journey".

Isn't that the same thing as "walking a spiritual journey" put in different words, both in the same color and size
    ?

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:23 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:12 am

Ah.. it's that one, I had no idea, bobhardee. Thank you for making an effort.
    I've been into that one already, but I suppose I missed that part you were referring too,
    so no waste of effort has occurred and I will see it again Cheerful
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:45 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 View_o11

A view on The Levels, in one of my favorite fields with sheep grazing around me, some smoke of a fire with the low
    sun, creating a magical atmosphere.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Glenco10
    A large fish pond in a garden of a huge mansion, Victorian/Harry Potter style, of which the owners are elsewhere for
    about 48 weeks of the year. I met the housekeeper and the site manager during a Sunday village picnic and after being
    invited, we had a drink in the kitchen (while I marveled at all the marble) and I was taken into the hall for a "tour de maison"
    and a "tour de jardin" afterwards. What an impressive large place and how I admire the immense trees, very old.
    While hearing about my drawing work and my writing, the site manager told me that I'm welcome to visit the garden
    whenever I want to, entering the place by climbing over the fence and walk over the cricket field to the house.
    He asked me to call first, when I decide to visit the place, so that the housekeeper knows there's someone in the garden.
    Otherwise, I risk being shot Shocked Just kidding, this was actually told to me, but in a joking manner. English people
    have a special sense of sardonic humor Cheerful

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:36 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Drake_10

Sitting on a bridge at the duckpond of Glastonbury Abbey, I watched this drake mother with her young. This breed of duck
    is of the same Drake family as the ducks of the villager, whom I accompanied to a rare breed show.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Bridge10
    A little bridge over the Axe, one of the streams coming down from within rocky cracks in the Mendip Hills.
    When I walk along it, never enjoyed such pure and clear streams in a village before, I can see little rainbow trouts
    swimming upstream, with amazing speed. And once I've seen a kingfisher, a tiny bright blue body , following the
    direction of the stream, just above the water level.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:55 am

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Kingfi10
    A kingfisher carrying fish to his nest (picture from the web)
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:02 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Bocaba10

"Eggs and soldiers" is the name of what's on my plate, while enjoying lunch at the Boca Bar in Glastonbury.
    It's a children's menu Cheerful This restaurant is famous for its organic quality of food and atmosphere, all pretty
    much informal, creatively assembled with furniture of different styles, colorful blankets or cushions and waiters and
    waitresses, laughing and chatting with each other, while serving the customers at the same time. I was impressed
    by the combination of joyful banter and a professional attitude in a young manager on the telephone. While eating
    my tasty lunch, nearby orders were taken and reservations for a table were discussed. It has once been my work,
    long ago, so I sort of had an "ear" for how that was handled. I like places where vibes are created moment by moment
    and not ordained by rules made up with a so called "cool mind", according to a training manual. I've found in modern
    city-restaurants and shops, that the latter attitude, as I perceived it, was toe-curling and freezing people's heart-
    warmth and spontaneity.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Beauty10

The beauty of pure Portugese olive oil
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Empty Walking along memory lane, pictures from old albums

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:18 pm

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Mariet10

I think I was about 2 years old, in this picture. In my right hand I hold a plastic cube. One day, my mother, who
    was at home all the time, was working in the attic, when she hear my loud crying. She found me standing in that same
    box/enclosure, upset for not knowing how to sit down again. Nowadays, I fully understand my eagerness to pull myself up
    and see the world in new wonder, from a different angle. Even more my reaction, while experiencing it. It's one of those
    stories much re-told. My mother found me for the first time standing on my feet, that day. She had to pick me up and
    put me down on my bottom, before I calmed down. At ease with a more familiar angle Cheerful

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Marian10

This is in my years of study at the Academy of Art, during a photo session in a studio. A student-friend and I wore special
    outfits and had schminked white faces, for we took pictures in black-and-white. Those were the days.. my friend  Whistle
    The glamorous '70's years.

B.B. Baghors small and large works of art - Page 6 Marian12
    This is a recent picture, taken in Cornwall 2014. These are 3 expressions, here in black-and-white, of my colorful life.
    It's an unusual choice for me to share them, but for some reason I chose to walk along memory lane today, looking into old
    picture-albums. Is this really me? I wondered, when I found the middle one. Yes, it's me Cheerful
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JhAMFxvH1c

This tubby I made yesterday. Lots of pictures I made, all present in a slideshow.
    Saves me a lot of posts Cheerful

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:46 pm