tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Empty A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:49 am

Live event Saturday the 22nd of November 2014

Event opens at 8:30 a.m. Arizona (Mountain) Time for check in.
    Mini-Camp starts at 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with a short break.

Seashore
    Seashore

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Empty Re: A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers

Post  Seashore Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:28 pm

At the bottom where it says "Sponsored By Our Partners," I recognize the name Adam Trombly of projectearth.com.  He is in this video:

Thank you for posting the link.  I'm interested in following up on Project Earth.

Apparently The School of Remembering did a poll and "The Creation Process and its Implications for Daily Living" was chosen as a topic and Drunvalo Melchizedek the instructor?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Empty Re: A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:02 pm

Thanks Seashore, Dru is the campleader so to speak. He's the director of the School of remembering and the writer
    of The ancient secret of the Flower of life and founder of the workshops Flower of Life, Earth & Sky and Living within the Heart.
    You can find more about that and other subjects relating to matters of Spirit and Matter and how to make chocolate of it, while
    matching them nicely, here www.drunvalo.net and here www.spiritofmaat.com
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:34 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:He's the director of the School of remembering and the writer  
    of The ancient secret of the Flower of life and founder of the workshops Flower of Life, Earth & Sky and Living within the Heart.

I remember someone on the original Project Avalon recommending to me The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, and checking back on Amazon I see that I purchased it in 2009.

I remember trying to read the book and feeling that my brain was being tied into a knot!

Do you understand his work?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Empty Knots in the brain, dots and commas, spots and dilemmas, all in good timing I guess?

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Seashore wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:He's the director of the School of remembering and the writer  

I remember someone on the original Project Avalon recommending to me The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, and checking back on Amazon I see that I purchased it in 2009.

I remember trying to read the book and feeling that my brain was being tied into a knot!

Do you understand his work?

Yes, Seashore, I can tell you about it, the story teller begins:

I've attended both the FOL and the Earth & Sky workshop in Holland, in 1996 and 1997. The invitation by friends in my city,
    end of the year 1995, to join for a video evening, in a room with a group, presenting the introduction of his work, was mindblowing,
    although it felt like it wasn't my mind, being blown away Cheerful I can imagine your brain became tied into a knot, Seashore.

Later I learned that Drunvalo presented his work first for the left brainers on the planet. After that the right brain approach joined in.
    He started to share his work in the '80's and from there it spread out. The choice of instructing the left brain followed by those for the
    right brain, was according to instructions given to him by 2 angels, who accompany him. Somewhere there's a video with Drunvalo,
    presenting the story of his background and mssion on the planet, his entering as a walk in and his friendship with Slim Spirling,
    an American Cowboy style inventor of "tools". Very interesting, to delve into their work together, recarding clearing the
    atmosphere of cities veiled in smog and the making of rain when in times of severe draught.

It's presented on the Spirit of Maat site, in the archives, I imagine. At the time of my joining with this work, all info and instructions
    for meditations and the activation of the MerKaBa, wasn't free and out in the open. Now it is, for Drunvalo got instructions for that too.
    So, there's no restriction to find the FOL knowledge and activation of the MerKaBa. The Awakening from the Heart is still presented
    in workshops, but it's in the process of being released to anybody who feels welcome to it. The Awakening from the heart is the 3rd
    component, completing the holy trinity so to speak, the joining of the left and right brain function in the center of the head,
    where the pituitary gland resides, also called the 3rd eye and which is connected to the sixth chakra, the "picture maker".

The presentation of Drunvalo's introduction to the FOL struck me deep and I felt a "yes yes yes I want this" and "no no no
    I want to go away" at the same time, during my first time watching it. To me this was such crystal clear truth that it was blinding.
    But the "yes yes yes" became louder and I chose to attend the 7 days FOL workshop on my 45th birthday Jan. 1 1996.
    A few months after watching that video.

To give an impression of that event, it was a kind of laid back pyama party mixed with laugther, tears, deep intense meditations,
    emotions, revelations and excersizes, gorguous video teachings and being together joined in the heart. All of it felt like a dream
    come true for my whole being. This was a life transforming event for me, an awakening.

The next workshop Earth & Sky was a mix of catering for the staff and attending the program in between.
    A friend of mine came over to make it possible for me to fully engage myself in the workshop, for it was of high intensity.
    I've been fortunate to share the company of Drunvalo with the staffmembers, during meals and evening leisure hours.
    Which was great fun, for as much as Drunvalo is a heartmaster, he can be very naive, or like a naughty schoolboy and a
    stand up comedian. I guess you could call it inno-sense: all senses awake.

I've become quite an advocate for this, I notice, but the two parts of "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" are present on
    www.scribd.com for free. Complete with illustrations. I hope to have given you an impression of Drunvalo's work, Seashore,
    by sharing my experiences with it with you. And as you may well know, it's often a matter of right timing, for anyone interested
    in knowledge of spiritual nature, for being able to digest and embody these, to me, treasures of spirit.

To some of you here they may feel like humbug or worthless efforts to explain the Universe.
    And that's fine with me, for I have been sniggering at those treasures early in life, for not "getting it".
    Not meaning to say there's something wrong with that, it simply depends on where you "are".
    And where you are and I am is where we should be, I guess.
    Hmmmmm.... now, that's deep, let's leave this for now, in high spirits.
    Lionhawk

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:51 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote: Somewhere there's a video with Drunvalo,
    presenting the story of his background and mssion on the planet, his entering as a walk in and his friendship with Slim Spirling,
    an American Cowboy style inventor of "tools". Very interesting, to delve into their work together, recarding clearing the
    atmosphere of cities veiled in smog and the making of rain when in times of severe draught.

I can relate to his friendship with Slim Spirling.  I had looked into his work before.  And the making of rain in times of drought I can relate to, also, from reading Trevor James Constable's writings and seeing him on YouTube.

B.B.Baghor wrote:The Awakening from the heart is the 3rd
    component, completing the holy trinity so to speak, the joining of the left and right brain function in the center of the head,
    where the pituitary gland resides, also called the 3rd eye and which is connected to the sixth chakra, the "picture maker".

Do you mean to say the pineal gland?

B.B.Baghor wrote:But the "yes yes yes" became louder and I chose to attend the 7 days FOL workshop on my 45th birthday Jan. 1 1996.

7 days?  No kidding!  That's long!

B.B.Baghor wrote:This was a life transforming event for me, an awakening.

sunny That's really cool.  Thanks for sharing that.

B.B.Baghor wrote:And as you may well know, it's often a matter of right timing, for anyone interested
    in knowledge of spiritual nature, for being able to digest and embody these, to me, treasures of spirit.

I agree with that.  

For me, meditation is something I haven't been able to do.  Maybe at some point, I will, though.

I'm a Capricorn and I've heard Santos Bonacci say that Capricorns like to keep moving.  I love to go for walks in the woods and perhaps I do a walking meditation, but to sit with my eyes closed and meditate - I can't do it!  (At least not now, at age 69.  No)
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:40 am

From Seashore's post:
    "B.B.Baghor wrote:
    "The Awakening from the heart is the 3rd

Do you mean to say the pineal gland?

I mean the pituitary gland not to be fonfused by......ehhh... with the pineal gland Wink

Just a little joke here, for the pineal gland is where our deep knowing resides, a knowing that is your particular unique flavor of it.
    It's the portal between your physical world and the spirit world, interpretating what is true for you or not, present on a non personal level.
    The pituitary gland is the place where you look out through your eyes, to the world and interprete what you see,
    in ways depending on where your focus is present. If it's in the heart chakra you see the world in okay condition,
    no matter what image presents itself. That doesn't mean condoning evil and violence, by the way.

if it's in the third chakra, the world doesn't obey to your will and standards of measure in what is okay and not okay
    and you give yourself a hard time, for it's restricted to the personal level, closely followed by survival issues.
    Safety is often seeing the world answering to your needs and this is a personal safety, in dependance of how the outside world
    shows its face to you. While, on a different level or vibration, when looking from the viewpoint of the pituitary gland,
    it's possible to be a neutral observer and connect with issues to reveal the truth about yourself.
    In a way the pituitary gland is the place where this advise is located "Know thyself"
    The Egyptian eye of Horus is the symbol used for that concept.

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Illu_p10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#mediaviewer/File:Illu_pituitary_pineal_glands.jpg

And about meditation, Seashore, can you imagine how difficult it is for me, with my nature of wanting to move, for I am a Capricorn too,
    to sit still and do that for half an hour or so? I easily fall asleep when in this position. I'm not fond of strict forms of meditation,
    given as instruction and to obey to rules of how to do it, given by others. Also, to me, there shouldn't be rules at all, i
    n meditation, for we would be in danger to obey to a form only and afterwards feel good about having done that,
    while nothing has happened besides a rest for the body maybe.

Many people make the mistake that meditation should be done by excersize, measuring oneself by it.
    When no obligation is present whatsoever, that freedom allows for a natural flow of your energy and natural presence,
    where your inner truth can pop up at random and can answer to a question you choose to seek the answer to.
    It shouldn't be an excersize, just an openness to what will present itself in free flow.
    Not meaning to say that you shoulc be in a state without your boundaries in the right place though.

To Osho, meditation was being aware and open to the moment of NOW, in all movement and action in daily life.
    Any form of meditation is fine, as I see it, be it on the toilet or jumping from rock to rock on a Dartmoor Tor Wink
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:48 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:I mean the pituitary gland not to be fonfused by......ehhh... with the pineal gland Wink

Well, that's interesting, because for years I've thought the third eye is associated with the pineal gland!  

I checked online.  The pineal gland is associated with the 7th (crown) chakra?

B.B.Baghor wrote:To Osho, meditation was being aware and open to the moment of NOW, in all movement and action in daily life.

Osho?

This is Osho?

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Empty Chakras as energy vortexes

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Seashore's question: "I checked online. The pineal gland is associated with the 7th (crown) chakra?"

Yes, the pineal gland is associated with the 7th chakra. There are several chakra systems on the planet
    and also a more refined system, including small chakras at the side, so to speak. The Flower of Life knowledge
    contains a lot of the Egyptian chakra system related to the initiations and consciousness shifts of that culture.
    Which offered Drunvalo the knowledge of the MerKaBa activation and its sacred geometric laws connected to it.

I personally think that in the 3rd dimension, we're more or less in the toddlers phase, regarding owning the use of our chakras
    and their connection with our physical state of health and functioning in daily life, also in relation with the outside world.

Did you know that a foetus in the womb has a cover of hair, forming a pattern in sync with energy vortexes all over its body,
    which are essential in the creation process of it? Like the place on your head, where the hair is growing from in a spiralling motion?
    Those energy vortexes are somewhat close, in their function, to explaining the functioning of chakras in our energy system.
    Which are functioning as the bridge between physical and non physical existence, also after we're born.
    The activation of the MerKaBa is a powerful step to activating our creation abilities, only the price you pay is your readiness to know yourself.

There's a lot to find out about this, if you're into investigating this subject, I only share my view and experience with them here.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:42 am

I read Drunvalo's FOL books when they came out a few years ago.
    First time I realized the mathematical harmony and unity of all things in nature.
    The sacred geometry of Life ... that was quite a revelation to me.  
    I practiced the Merkaba meditation for several months daily and loved it.
    In my own way really as I felt it best. And it worked.  
    Very soon I witnessed miracles happening around me in terms of inspiring synchronicities.
    This literally  turned a sad situation I was experiencing in those days upside down to an enjoyable one.

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Empty A higher dimensional perspective on our changing world

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:36 pm

That's beautiful what you share with us here, mudra. Thank you!
    I had no idea you were familiar with the FOL info and the MerKaBa meditation.
    Great, that you managed to turn a nasty situation into an enjoyable experience, due to that activation.
    I don't know if my MerKaBa has a hand in my experience of turning things for the better in my life,
    for I can't discern that myself. I do know that Drunvalo explained some years ago, that at some point
    the whole planet will be enclosed by an activated MerKaBa field, automatically including each one
    attached to every individual human being, therefore having them spinning in an activated state for each of us.
    The MerKaBa activation meditation info is out there, for anybody interested in it, for free.

Today I found an interesting discussion with a couple of visionaries and teachers.

www.andromedacouncil.com
    July 5, 2014

https://youtu.be/ozRyc1HhqgI
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Empty Flower of Life on Wikipedia

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:11 pm

This is part of the Flower of Life presentation on Wikipedia:

"The "Seed of Life" is formed from seven circles being placed with sixfold symmetry, forming a pattern of circles and lenses, which act as a basic component of the Flower of Life's design.[2]

The Seed of Life is a symbol supposed by the New Age community to depict the six days of creation in which the Judeo-Christian God created life; Genesis 2:2-3, Exodus 23:12, 31:16-17, Isaiah 56:6-8. The first day is believed to be the creation of the Vesica Piscis, then the creation of the Tripod of Life on the second day, followed by one sphere added for each subsequent day until all seven spheres construct the Seed of Life on the sixth day of Creation. The seventh day is the day of rest, known as the "Sabbath" or "Shabbat". [2]

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Seed_o10
    The construction or evolution of The Seed of Life, a component of the Flower of Life pattern.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_of_Life
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Empty The connection between glands and chakras by John Fulton

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:44 pm

These images show how John Fulton, a teacher/student of intuitive work, finding out how trance medium energy
    can be used in aura-reading and - healing, while out of body and seeing issues for what they are, without being influenced
    by personal projections and reactions, obscuring clarity by their presence. This is the way John Fulton sees the system of
    the glands connected to the chakras. All conditions within energetic work are about motion always in motion. There's no
    fixed state in life, neither is there a fixed state in our chakras and energy bodies. All is in flux as it should be.
    We're not living in a black and white picture of life, we're living in the process of life, unfolding in ever
    expanding ways. And we may move with it or against it. When fear is king and loneliness is queen,
    that couple holds a deep freezing reign over our life.

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Chakra10

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Chakra11

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Chakra12

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Chakra13

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Chakra14

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Chakra15
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:31 pm

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers 31_110
    Sacred Geometry Images & Flower Photos Gift

May 22, 2014
    This is a beautiful message contributed by Endre (Balogh) with a link to amazing Sacred Geometry Imagery
    and a Video of Beautiful Flower photo's for Members of our community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPs2zrEl68&t=38

http://drunvalo.net/home.php?newid=31

For those of you, interested in upcoming events with The School of Remembering http://drunvalo.net/upcoming1.php
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pV8r5FXaWU

Published March 24th 2015

"This beautiful little thing was found and filmed on off the Coast of California on the morning of 3-22-15.
    The mini altar was created by 3 amazing woman during a morning meditation session on a secluded beach
    section near Carpinteria State Beach California. A School of Remembering staff member was walking by on
    the cliffs above and witnessed the peace and beauty in which this was created and climbed down to capture
    just a few minutes for you.

We hope you enjoy it".

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:30 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Although this 4 part-presentation is published in 2008, the subjects discussed are timeless and the foreseeable future looked at from that
    year 2008, presents different views on good and bad, changing our view of what unity and wholeness is. The kundalini shift of planet Earth
    is bringing on new ways that are refreshing, nurturing and comforting, if we join in caring about this world we live in and which world cares
    about itself.

Unpredictability is a state where huge drama can come forth and great peace as well. Where it looks helpless, there will be help, where there
    seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel, there will be light. It's about transformation, entering a state of okay-ness without a sense of
    urgency and a presence of lack. A dream created from the heart once: our Universe, will be remembered and a new creation enlivened by our
    ability as creators and heart-masters, will be a journey and speeding up of consciousness' evolution. For the first time?
    I actually think that may be true
    Cheerful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGdb0_HX1Qg
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:29 am

https://youtu.be/xmN2RL4VJsE

8 Ways To Stop Over-Thinking And Find Peace In The Present Moment

Story by: Dr. Kelly Neff TheMindUnleashed

We all do our best to stay positive, but occasionally we can slip into negative thinking patterns that can wreak havoc on our lives.
    We might worry about our past mistakes or current stresses, and how these could lead to negative outcomes in the future.
    We might obsess about or over-analyze regular experiences and interactions, reading into them things that aren’t actually there.
    We might find that as soon as one bad thing happens, we associate it with all the other bad things that have happened in our lives and begin to feel miserable.
    We might feel anxious in the present, having a hard time getting out of our own heads as we worry and obsess about the things that could go wrong.

If you find yourself in this place frequently, you are what psychologists call a ruminator, or, an over-thinker, and this way of thinking can be harmful to your health.
    Psychologists have found that over-thinking can be detrimental to human performance, and can lead to anxiety and depression,
    especially in women, who are much more likely than men to ruminate on stress and disappointments than men.

As a psychologist and recovering over-thinker myself, I have a lot of compassion for people who end up in these spiraling negative thought patterns.
    Many over-thinkers are lovely, intelligent, nurturing people who value relationships and care deeply for the people in their lives. Unfortunately,
    they often push away the very people that they are worrying about or seeking support and reassurance from, because they can become obsessive,
    anxious, depressed, negative and difficult to be around. This is not a switch in the brain that can be easily flipped off, but rather, a pattern from which
    it requires dedication and work to recover. Based on research in psychology and my personal experiences, here is my advice for how to stop over-thinking
    and find peace in the present moment:

read more here http://spiritofmaat.com/magazine/september-2015-journey-beyond-tomorrow/8-ways-to-stop-over-thinking-and-find-peace-in-the-present-moment/

Source: www.bodymindsoulspirit.com
    http://spiritofmaat.com/magazine/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Another video with Drunvalo, part of it is about the Cosmic Grace workshop.
    By going into Susie Beilen's video presentation, I found this one. These different ways
    of saying it in words, is a beautiful thing as I perceive it. This evening I changed my mind,
    or perspective, from looking at my present condition as part of "The Event" to seeing it as
    part of the preparation, paving the way for myself for it to happen. Which is, again, I find,
    about choice, a reminder of my ability to stand up for what I've chosen to experience.
    Not fate, ordained by an outside force. Such a well-known worn out tune to me. Cheerful

-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy9pNS2RphE
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:27 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:43 pm

The content of the videos below is based on the book "Serpent of Light" by Drunvalo Melchizedek

Serpent of Light (beyond 2012) part 1

http://www.4shared.com/video/wiA0XXAz/Serpent_of_Light__Beyond_2012_.html

Serpent of Light (beyond 2012) part 2

http://www.4shared.com/video/iyAKRX2x/Serpent_of_Light__Beyond_2012-.html

Just in case the links above don't work properly, here's the source of the 2 videos:
    http://search.4shared.com/q/1/Serpent+of+Light+%28Beyond+2012%29
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:01 am

9/20/2015
    You brought this man's name up in an earlier post. I thought it important enough to see a recent presentation about his work. "Remembering" is very important but also recognizing how our current life is being suppressed is also important and motivating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gni62Nwyz78

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:23 pm

bobhardee wrote:9/20/2015
    You brought this man's name up in an earlier post.  I thought it important enough to see a recent presentation about his work.  "Remembering"   is very important but also recognizing how our current life is being suppressed is also important and motivating.

Thank you for this video device presentation, bobhardee. I'm replying coming from now going through Susie Beiler's Q&A tubby
    presentations, which I find they resonate with my experiences of late very much. I truly feel that human consciousness at present
    isn't up to dealing wisely with free energy devices. The Saurons in our world, with an all seeing eye, bent upon getting hold of the
    Ring of Power, would create a hell on earth with these devices, as I perceive it. It may sound to you like I'm the wise-gal here, but
    to me, "remembering" is exactly that action of the soul, that begins to discern the initial and original state of human freedom from
    the 21st century delusion: the state of human imprisonment in polarity consciousness, be it also a choice in essence.

Remembering isn't about reflecting on things from the past. To me, it's about "know thyself" in all nooks and crannies of our
    present life, from which, in free will, we can begin to express who we truly are. For how can I express myself fully, with my
    abilities, when certain aspects are unknown to me and possibly obstructing them? Or, similar to the Saurons of this world,
    abusing them? It can't be done.

When we move from that truth of knowing, also the knowing of aspects not in service to our lives, choosing what to hold onto
    and what to let go, I see that at the core of the process described by Susie Beiler in her Q&A tubby presentations. I imagine that
    we will find our consciousness and skills to go beyond the 3rd dimension very soon, letting go of forms of restriction, capable of
    doing those things that have been shown possible with free energy devices now suppressed. I don't see them as if without value,
    for we might see an explosion of use of these devices, once we're "on the other side" of The Event. I can't wait almost Cheerful

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Quote-10

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:28 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:59 pm

I personally think that in the 3rd dimension, we're more or less in the toddlers phase, regarding owning the use of our chakras
    and their connection with our physical, emotional and mental state of health and our functioning in daily life, in our relationship
    with ourselves, with others living with us and in relation with the outside world at large.

Did you know that a fetus in the womb has a cover of hair, forming a pattern in sync with energy vortexes all over its body,
    which are essential in the creation process of it? Like the place on your head, where the hair is growing in a spiraling motion?
    Those energy vortexes are somewhat close, in their function, to explaining the functioning of chakras in our energy system.
    Which are functioning as the bridges or portals between physical and non physical existence, also after we're born from the
    womb. Listen to a powerful song, in the video at the bottom, highly recommended

Today, I found an interesting website with eloquent and clear views on what's brewing in the cauldron of life now. There's a
    very interesting blog of Judith Kusel about the origin and meaning of twin flames, for those of you, in flames Bleh  who like to
    have a look into it.

A School of Remembering with Drunvalo M. and other teachers Transf10
    Suns within Suns: – Lessons in Planetary and Soul Mastery.

(Quote) "Perhaps the greatest lessons to master for all souls and on all levels, is the acknowledgement that most fears as but
    illusions of the mind. It is not that fear does not serve a higher purpose: – it does!  It teaches us to question the truth of the
    illusion and to act in spite of it all, for once we act the fear vanishes, like mist evaporates on a sunny day. There are of course
    those situations in life where the innate fear is a warning signal that all is not kosher and that we should be on the alert, but
    again it serves in immeasurable ways to teach us to question what lies within and without and what is withholding our action
    into expanded Beingness, by buying into that fear."(end of quote)

Source: https://judithkusel.wordpress.com/2015/09/13/suns-within-suns-lessons-in-planetary-and-soul-mastery/

Sanna-Pirita is a "finnish intuitive singer" and "a shamanic artist". Her website is http://www.soultunes.net/english/Site_English/sanna-pirita.html

"Intuitive singing happens in the moment. It is the ability to feel the momentum, person or place and to express it with tones and melodies.
    It is all that is."

"Soul language is energy language and cannot be understood with mind. It can be felt and absorbed with all senses and the body.

Soul language is consciousness".

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:47 pm