tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
mudra
Micjer
TRANCOSO
Sanicle
magamud
Jenetta
bobhardee
11 posters

UFO Reports that merrit being posted

bobhardee
    bobhardee

UFO Reports that merrit being posted - Page 2 Empty Re: UFO Reports that merrit being posted

Post  bobhardee Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 am

mudra
    mudra

UFO Reports that merrit being posted - Page 2 Empty Re: UFO Reports that merrit being posted

Post  mudra Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:52 pm

The Hubbardsville NY Encounter ( Testimonial 1 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlkV0t8tABQ

The Hubbardsville NY Encounter ( Testimonial 2 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc9hwGt8ANE

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Number of UFO Reports by Country made to MUFON for the month of January 2014

UNITED STATES 639
    CANADA 26

UNITED KINGDOM
    AUSTRALIA 15
    MEXICO 6
    PERU 4
    INDIA 3
    BRAZIL 3
    VENEZUELA 3
    PUERTO RICO 2
    ARGENTINA 2
    IRELAND 2
    CROATIA 1
    IRAN 1
    GEORGIA 1
    JAPAN 1
    SOUTH AFRICA 1
    POLAND 1
    LATVIA 1
    ITALY 1
    SPAIN 1
    GUATEMALA 1
    MALDIVES 1
    GERMANY 1
    CHILE 1
    FRANCE 1
    TURKEY 1
    NETHERLANDS 1

TOTAL

UFO Reports By State
    California 102
    Texas 51
    Florida 49
    Arizona 32
    Oregon 28
    Washington 27
    New York 24
    Michigan 23
    Pennsylvania 20
    Missouri 19
    Georgia 18
    North Carolina 17
    Colorado 16
    Illinois 15
    South Carolina 15
    Virginia 13
    New Jersey 13
    Ohio 12
    Oklahoma 10
    Massachusetts 10
    Connecticut 9
    Kentucky 8
    Alabama 7
    Utah 7
    Maryland 7
    New Mexico 7
    Louisiana 6
    Alaska 6
    Kansas 6
    Idaho 5
    Indiana 5
    Minnesota 5
    Wisconsin 5
    Tennessee 5
    Nevada 4
    Vermont 4
    West Virginia 4
    Mississippi 4
    Montana 3
    Arkansas 3
    New Hampshire 3
    District of Columbia 2
    Hawaii 2
    Maine 2
    Iowa 2
    Nebraska 1
    Rhode Island 1
    South Dakota 1
    Wyoming 1

Shape of the Object
     Sphere 240
     Circle 132
     Star-like 128
     Fireball 98
     Other 89
     Triangle 87
     Unknown 86
     Disc 83
     Oval 69
     Flash 35
     Cylinder 26
     Boomerang 25
     Cigar 24
     Diamond 23
     Egg 13
     Teardrop 10
     Chevron 9
     Bullet/Missile 8
     Blimp 7
     Cone 6
     Saturn-like 6
     Cross 5

Distance from Witness
     < 100 ft   94
     101-500 ft   99
     501 ft - 1 Mile 188
     Over 1 Mile 183
     Unknown 234
     NO VALUE
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Mufon report

I received a call recently from a retired TWA pilot who urgently needed to speak with me. He introduced himself as a commercial airline pilot with 48 years of flying experience who had had two incredible sightings during his career as a pilot that he now felt comfortable talking about since he was retired, but that was not what prompted him to call, it was a more intriguing story that I will share with you in just a minute.

He started off by sharing a report of being the co-pilot on a TWA flight from Saint Louis to San Francisco, the flight had been delayed several hours due to mechanical problems, but finally got off the ground late in the evening heading West. As the flight approached the state of Nevada Air Traffic Control (ATC) broke the silence stating that traffic was in the area and requested they make an immediate 90 degree turn to the North and wait further instructions, an odd request at nearly 1am and 36,000 feet. Usually little or no air traffic existed at this hour of the morning, especially at this altitude. They immediately followed the instructions given by ATC. As they were heading North he happened to look down and see what appeared to be an ILS turn on, on the dark desert surface below. For those who are not familiar, an ILS is an Instrument Landing System. This ILS was different though, it was a 3-dimensional hologram, something he had never seen before as an airline pilot. It was also blue with violet light crossing at 90 degree angles. The next thing he noticed was that in the upper right hand corner of their cockpit windshield there appeared to be maybe 20-30 firefly type lights flitting around way up high in the sky, they then began making hard right angle turns and shot one after the other down the holographic ILS until every one of them was on the ground. Then the ILS turned off and it was pitch black again on the ground. He turned to the pilot and asked, "Did we just see that?" The pilot looked at him and answered, "No sir, we did not". ATC then came back on the radio and said that they were now clear of any traffic and gave them a new course heading to San Francisco. The exact location of where the holographic ILS opened up and the lights in the sky made hard right angle turns to land was Area 51 he told me. The year was 1988.

His second story was even more bizarre and corroborates stories that have been circulating for a number of years in the UFO field. It was around the spring of 1960. and he was camping with his uncle and his uncle's friend in the western Sierras. It was nighttime and as he looked up at the night sky the Milky Way looked so close he could almost touch it. As he was looking up he said out loud, "I wonder if we will see a flying saucer tonight?" His uncle's friend who we'll call Frank said to him, "Oh, do you believe in flying saucers?" His reply was short, "Why of course, it would be silly to think that we are all alone with all that we can see that is out there." Frank then said, "Well then, I'll tell you a story but if you ever tell anyone I told you, I'll have to deny it". He then went on to recount how in 1954 while working as a contractor at Edwards Air Force base that one day there was a lot of commotion and a car pulled up and President Eisenhower stepped out of it. He asked one of the MPs standing nearby "What is the President doing at Edwards AFB?" The MP replied, "He's here to meet with beings from another world". At his point he noticed several congressmen get out of the car, and a representative from the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and they proceeded to go into a building on the base that was heavily guarded by MPs. Later that day after the cars had left and the commotion had died down Frank asked his MP friend "So what happened?" Frank was told that the beings told the President that we were destroying the planet and needed to stop immediately (remember this was 1954 and the USA had been setting off Atomic Bombs in the Southwest deserts of the US with some regularity while doing nuclear weapons testing). They told the President that if the United States would take responsibility to be the caretaker of the planet they would be willing to share their technology with us. Our witness thought Frank was kidding him when he told him this story, and never gave it much thought until just recently when he saw a story on TV about the Eisenhower meeting and thought to himself "Holy Cow" Frank WAS telling me the TRUTH! And this was in 1960!!!
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:18 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 pm

03 09 2014
    Hey Floyd check this out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihd21dHa7oE
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:22 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:29 pm

03 14 2014 This is an excellent video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KreuQScngg
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:01 pm

03 15 2014 From the International Space Station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NkibRU-Nwk
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:55 am

Great Vids - Keep 'em coming...

cheers 

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:26 pm

Nick Pope - Government and UFOs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgMv2sI6CU0

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:12 am

I looked into this one last week Bob and I reckon it's part of one the 'shows' the planetarium puts on to teach about life on planet Earth.  That machine in shadow to the front is one of their projectors.  From memory when I looked at this previously, the poster made out that the machine was part of the ISS. Now he's admitting it's from a planetarium. One of the shows the makers of these cameras put out includes jellyfish, which I thought that circular thing looks a little like.  It could be part of that show.  

But I like this explanation from a You Tube commenter better:

.It is an image effect, aka "special effect," used to show what an asteroid impact in the Pacific Ocean would look like from orbit and planetary devastation that would follow. Seen at the 'Virginia Beach Public Schools Planetarium and several TV and Internet videos about the same subject matter.'
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:28 am

Can you imagine what would happen if a UFO that is 3000 miles big would reveal itself over a populated area? That would be an aircraft that would be nearly as as big as the continental USA. If it would cover most of Europe. Talk about mass panic in the streets.
    Thanks for the explanation.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:52 pm

204 15 2015
    Unless you want to hear all about Fair Tax, skip the first hour. This is excellent George interviews Dr. JJ Herteck, and Ron Garner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0hZo23oauo
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue May 06, 2014 4:35 pm

MUFON UFO Sighting Statistics for April 2014

Country Number of Reports
    UNITED STATES 622
    CANADA 31
    UNITED KINGDOM 21
    MEXICO 8
    AUSTRALIA 6
    BRAZIL 6
    INDIA 6
    SOUTH AFRICA 5
    SPAIN 4
    FRANCE 3
    PURETO RICO 3
    IRELAND 2
    GREECE 2
    GERMANY 2
    SLOVAKIA 2
    CZECH REPUBLIC 2
    LAO PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC 1
    URUGUAY 1
    UKRAINE 1
    HAITI 1
    TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 1
    PHILIPPINES 1
    COSTA RICA 1
    FINLAND 1
    SWEDEN 1
    ISRAEL 1
    JAPAN 1
    IRAQ 1
    COLOMBIA 1
    TURKEY 1
    EL SALVADOR 1
    BULGARIA 1
      TOTAL: 741

State Number of Reports
    California 80
    Florida 57
    Texas 37
    Pennsylvania 33
    Ohio 25
    Michigan 25
    New York 23
    Missouri 21
    Arizona 21
    New Jersey 19
    North Carolina 18
    Washington 17
    Nevada 16
    Oregon 15
    Colorado 15
    Georgia 12
    Indiana 12
    Massachusetts 11
    Minnesota 11
    Alabama 10
    Tennessee 10
    Illinois 10
    Oklahoma 9
    Virginia 9
    New Mexico 9
    Mississippi 9
    Louisiana 8
    Idaho 8
    New Hampshire 7
    Wisconsin 7
    Kentucky 6
    Hawaii 6
    Maryland 6
    Connecticut 5
    Montana 4
    Utah 4
    South Carolina 4
    West Virginia 4
    Kansas 4
    Alaska 2
    Nebraska 2
    Rhode Island 2
    Iowa 2
    Delaware 2
    Wyoming 1
    Maine 1
    Arkansas 1
    Vermont 1
    South Dakota 1

Shape of Object Number of Reports
    Sphere 150
    Triangle 83
    Other 65
    Star-like 65
    Circle 57
    Disc 56
    Oval 39
    Unknown 39
    Cigar 29
    Boomerang 28
    Fireball 24
    N/A 23
    Cylinder 15
    Diamond 12
    Egg 7
    Chevron 6
    Teardrop 6
    Saturn-like 5
    Cone 4
    Flash 4
    Blimp 3
    Cross 2
    Bullet/Missile 1

Distance from Witness Number of Reports
    < 100 ft 137
    101-500 ft 115
    501 ft - 1 Mile 165
    Over 1 Mile 184
    Unknown 219
    NO VALUE 22

Most impressively there were 21 landings, hovering
    or takeoffs reported and 1 entity observed.

MUFON International
    MUFON.COM

MUFON Headquarters
    3822 Campus Drive Suite 201 Newport Beach, CA 92660

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue May 06, 2014 4:51 pm

Those statistics are pretty impressive. Hiding in plain sight is definitely the motto of this generation.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed May 07, 2014 8:21 pm

The April statistics are running about average. I keep looking for a significant increase on a global scale. MUFON is certainly not the only reporting site but is a primary one for the USA folks.
    I'm not sure how good a job any of the groups that collect sightings are. However, if you read the MUFON reports, it seems that are a significant number that are legitimate and prove that we are and have been for a very long time being visited on a daily basis. They probably call us the Earth Zoo. "Let's buzz down to earth and watch the humans beat the crap out of each other."
    Or something like that.
    I pray that I will live to see the day that Earth will be welcomed into a Galactic trade group which will give us the opportunity to manufacture products that will be sold throughout the galaxy.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed May 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Ya its all so amazing.  Right under our noses, and nobody knows, nobody cares.  Hell we don't even think about it.  The more I think on it the more we are in a very flimsy matrix.  I suspect beyond the veil is a very crude, industrial cosmic way station harvesting our resources on a variance of sociopathic levels.  This unconscious truth helps drive our current system as to why covering it up and giving another reality appears so easily done.  The lie is to big to comprehend it.  There is no reference.  And if you do give a reference it turns into some Sci Fi fantasy, which is incredibly convenient for ones who want to cover up the Big lie.  Fascinating stuff....

I hope the veil comes down also...

Petition the lord with prayer...

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri May 09, 2014 3:40 pm

May 9 2014
    Your impression of this film is appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c69vZyE74Zg&feature=youtu.be
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue May 20, 2014 8:54 pm

5 19 2014

Sighting of the Month

Case #52966

Loveland, Colorado. Reported in Dec. 2013 but occurred on 7/27/2012.

A highly qualified witness reported a cigar shaped object near Loveland, Colorado. The witness is a microbiologist with a degree in chemistry, service as a navigator in the U.S. Navy, and experienced with aircraft identification due to his training in the Civil Air Patrol. His attention to the unknown object was drawn to two unusual characteristics: the extremely slow speed (he expected a stall) and the lack of observable wings or tail. Further, what appeared to be windows within a blue stripe on the object, were larger and more rectangular than typically observed on commercial aircraft.

The witness's report is as follows:

"As I was walking out to my car I happened to look up to the west and saw what I assumed was a jetliner, but it was going really slow. I kept looking up at it thinking that plane is going to stall out and crash because I didn't hear anything; it was completely silent. It was headed directly toward Denver International Airport as so many planes do like it was making its final approach. But then I was thinking to myself, 'that doesn't look right'. I had aircraft identification in Civil Air Patrol and could not see any wings or engines. But I thought maybe I'm seeing it at a bad angle and if I keep watching it I'll see a wing or engine; the whole time thinking it's going too slow. Then I noticed this thing doesn't even have a tail, there was no tail or stabilizer. I kept walking to my car and looking up at it every few seconds. I got in my car and as the car was warming up, I watched it more intently and noticed the windows running the length of the fuselage were bigger than a passenger plane has. They were more rectanglar and bigger than planes have. I had not noticed it sooner because there was a dark blue thick stripe running down the length of the middle of the fuselage. Above and below the blue stripe the rest of the fuselage was metallic like a lot of planes. That's why I didn't really notice at first this thing didn't have wings or engines because of the blue stripe."
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed May 21, 2014 9:41 am

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 23, 2014 9:25 am

If you had a chance to listen to the above video with Stanton Friedman, one of the things he talks about is the Star map made by Betty Hill (which caught my attention) and mentions how SETI  had not heard anything from that area of the sky.  He notes SETI has not found anything yet via radio signal.

He mentions how our radio signal communication might very well be archaic compared to their method of communication.

Even though he discussed the case of Betty and Barny Hill which is old as dirt in the UFO community it struck me ad a good rerun and review.  I even added the book mentioned in the interview for review via the link below the video interview.

Well lo and behold this morning I ran into an article that linked a NASA paper written this year.

The book details the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (Seti)

[*]In it the authors discuss the methods through which we might find aliens

[*]These include searching for signs of life on planets or finding messages

[*]The book details some of the challenges ahead for making first contact

[*]But ultimately the authors say it is something that might happen one day.

So...Here's the PDF from NASA

http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/files/Archaeology_Anthropology_and_Interstellar_Communication_TAGGED.pdf

Here's the article I read this morning:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2634903/Have-aliens-visited-Earth-Nasa-book-suggests-ancient-rock-art-created-extra-terrestrials.html

[*]SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) is an organization dedicated to listening for signals from other intelligent life. If we’re right that there are 100,000 or more intelligent civilizations in our galaxy, and even a fraction of them are sending out radio waves or laser beams or other modes of attempting to contact others, shouldn’t SETI’s satellite array pick up all kinds of signals?
    [*]
    But it hasn’t. Not one. Ever.

[*]Where is everybody?

[*]http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Kardashev_scale.html

[*]Does this level of advancement sounds hard to believe?

[*]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
    [*] Brook  &  UFO2
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 23, 2014 10:11 am

Adding this:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25596-skinny-wormholes-could-send-messages-through-time.html#.U39k7SiGeF9

Like some bizarre form of optical fibre, a long, thin wormhole might let you send messages through time using pulses of light

Via this:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1405.1283v1.pdf

Casimir ~ Hendrik

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect

Negative Energy ..Borrowing from the future.

Not to be confused with: 

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
    I am a traveler of both time and space

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
    Heed the path that led me to that place

Not a word I heard could I relate..........Whoa!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ledzeppelin/kashmir.html

93 Million miles from the Sun...It's a light a beautiful light (message)

UFO2

Edit to add:

Interestingly enough I just noted I penned this post at

11:11

EST

Shocked 

Brook 

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 pm