tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
bobhardee
Jenetta
orthodoxymoron
Brook
magamud
mudra
Sanicle
Floyd
14 posters

Messengers of Deception

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Messengers of Deception - Page 5 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Brook wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:Whatever you say Queen Brook. My English is "spot on" usually and I know the difference between advice and advise. I am English and Scottish Blood as you probably know by now and as a mirror - you wish to correct others in their spelling, well be prepared to be corrected yourself too. We are mirrors for you as you are mirrors for us.
    What is all this Queen stuff?  More of your loving sarcasm?  If I were a queen you can bet things would be a whole lot different.  For instance your spamming me and my posts from day one would cease to exist.  Like you and Floyd both did which caused me to delete a whole thread which was a WHOLE lot of work on my part.

But as I told Floyd and I'm telling you it does not work anymore.  Now I have far more things to concern my self with today.  You are not one of them.  So I'm off for the time being.

Over and out.
    Oh and now your "regret" is our fault? Brook, for real, you must forgive yourself. I did not delete your posts, we did not delete your posts. You did! You must stop looking at yourself as a victim in blaming me and Floyd!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Well then complain to Queen Carol. If you think I am spamming and not delivering to you a bigger picture then go on and complain. Go for it. I do and Carol has come through for me 100% when she knows it to be true. I do not spam you Brook. I only look to propel your inner knowledge of your remembrance!
    She won't even acknowledge me.  Didn't you get that memo yet?  

She and I had a rift about the permanent banning of Lionhawk.

Any how I'm off.  I have a kitchen to rebuild.

Oh and now your "regret" is our fault? Brook, for real, you must forgive yourself. I did not delete your posts, we did not delete your posts. You did! You must stop looking at yourself as a victim in blaming me and Floyd!
    Whatever...and Floyd did not run off that new member either.

Kitchen here I come.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:42 pm

Brook wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:Well then complain to Queen Carol. If you think I am spamming and not delivering to you a bigger picture then go on and complain. Go for it. I do and Carol has come through for me 100% when she knows it to be true. I do not spam you Brook. I only look to propel your inner knowledge of your remembrance!
    She won't even acknowledge me.  Didn't you get that memo yet?  Any how I'm off.  I have a kitchen to rebuild.
    Good for Carol. She seeks to see the Peace too! She is not here to please you, but is here to keep the peace between all of us and if you don't respect that, then go back to your "NobleDreams"!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    She won't even acknowledge me.  Didn't you get that memo yet?  Any how I'm off.  I have a kitchen to rebuild.
    Good for Carol. She seeks to see the Peace too! She is not here to please you, but is here to keep the peace between all of us and if you don't respect that, then go back to your "NobleDreams"!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Bump for reasons of spamming my posts. And back on track.

Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Im not convinced by pheonix lights etc
    That is it a matter of opinion.
    Do you have any messeges from our alien friends
    And can you state their purpose
    It's not a matter of being convinced or not Floyd.  The question stands to your reference that UFO and Alien sitings are attributed to Alien Cults.

Sitings of The mother Mary are attributed to the Roman catholic cult.
    As Harry Nillson once said in The Point  "we see what we wanna see and we hear what we wanna hear"

Mommy momy, i just saw a fairy in the garden
    daddy daddy, i just saw a goblin in the woods
    brothers and sisters, I just manifested a disincarnate entity frrom the planet Venus

So basically what you are saying is that you believe these things exist and that you understand not the reason or purpose or philosophy of them being there. They just seem to hang out here and there.

UFO cults and alien religions do originate in the United States of America. But then the US government having been doing a number on their population for quite some time now in this regard and many others. First they treat the Indians and blacks as slaves and now their entire population. They practically invented UFO religions.

I would be delighted to see your so called scientific proof.

As for the Pheonix lights that some use to validate the existence of visiting aliens. Well. There are two sides to every story.
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Phoenix_lights
    You're using "rational wiki" as a source?  How about using Wikipedia as a source son.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

I used the Phoenix Lights as a source to prove you could not attest this to "Alien Cults".  You did not rise to the occasion Floyd as I suggested.  There are far more compelling accounts of sitings than this Floyd.

Now you are being ridiculous.  But that was quite expected.  

I think I just did give you a philosophical reason for their visiting.  But apparently it went right over your head.  So as much as I would love to delight you I suggest that it would also do the same....just like an airplane...go right over your head.  

UFO's have been reported all over the world.  By all manner of Governments.  By military, commercial and private pilots alike.  As much as I know you would like to blame this whole thing on  US Alien Cults...I'm afraid you cannot.  Period.  As I said, you're being quite ridiculous now.

Messengers of Deception - Page 5 Rw6qvc

Floyd:
    UFO cults and alien religions do originate in the United States of America. But then the US government having been doing a number on their population for quite some time now in this regard and many others. First they treat the Indians and blacks as slaves and now their entire population. They practically invented UFO religions.
    That is of course unless you Floyd are suggesting that the US Government deliberately planted a hoaxed UFO to turn the city into an Alien Cult.  Are you Floyd?  
    Are you?

First they treat the Indians and blacks as slaves and now their entire population.
    I do recall your motherland EMPIRE being pretty brutal to the inhabitants of your tiny Island as well.  So get off your high horse will ya!

Messengers of Deception - Page 5 High_horse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_British_Isles

By the 18th century, the slave trade became a major economic mainstay for such cities as Bristol and Liverpool, engaged in the so-called "Triangular trade". The ships set out from England, loaded with trade goods which were exchanged on the West African shores for slaves captured by local rulers from deeper inland; the slaves were transported through the infamous "middle passage" across the Atlantic, and were sold at considerable profit for labour in plantations. The ships were loaded with export crops and commodities, the products of slave labour, such as sugar and rum, and returned to England to sell the items.

Aren't you from Liverpool?  Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Would you like to explain Apartheid to me?

The Slavery Abolition Act 1833 (3 & 4 Will. IV c. 73) was an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom abolishing slavery throughout the British Empire and overrode the Cape Articles of Capitulation. To comply with the Slavery Abolition Act the South African legislation was expanded to include Ordinance 1 in 1835 which effectively changed the status of slaves to indentured laborers. This was followed by Ordinance 3 in 1848 which introduced an indenture system for Xhosa that was little different from slavery. The various South African colonies then passed legislation throughout the rest of the nineteenth century to limit the freedom of unskilled workers, to increase the restrictions on indentured workers and to regulate the relations between the races.
    And this:

Your Country happens to be one our biggest allies and partners in crime!

BOTH of them make me want to puke!

In case you didn't get the memo Floyd our President happens to be BLACK.

What do you think the chances of your Prime Minister being black will be?

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Brook wrote:Bump for reasons of spamming my posts. And back on track.

Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Im not convinced by pheonix lights etc
    That is it a matter of opinion.
    Do you have any messeges from our alien friends
    And can you state their purpose
    It's not a matter of being convinced or not Floyd.  The question stands to your reference that UFO and Alien sitings are attributed to Alien Cults.

Sitings of The mother Mary are attributed to the Roman catholic cult.
    As Harry Nillson once said in The Point  "we see what we wanna see and we hear what we wanna hear"

Mommy momy, i just saw a fairy in the garden
    daddy daddy, i just saw a goblin in the woods
    brothers and sisters, I just manifested a disincarnate entity frrom the planet Venus

So basically what you are saying is that you believe these things exist and that you understand not the reason or purpose or philosophy of them being there. They just seem to hang out here and there.

I would be delighted to see your so called scientific proof.

As for the Pheonix lights that some use to validate the existence of visiting aliens. Well. There are two sides to every story.
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Phoenix_lights
    You're using "rational wiki" as a source?  How about using Wikipedia as a source son.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

I used the Phoenix Lights as a source to prove you could not attest this to "Alien Cults".  You did not rise to the occasion Floyd as I suggested.  There are far more compelling accounts of sitings than this Floyd.

Now you are being ridiculous.  But that was quite expected.  

I think I just did give you a philosophical reason for their visiting.  But apparently it went right over your head.  So as much as I would love to delight you I suggest that it would also do the same....just like an airplane...go right over your head.  

UFO's have been reported all over the world.  By all manner of Governments.  By military, commercial and private pilots alike.  As much as I know you would like to blame this whole thing on  US Alien Cults...I'm afraid you cannot.  Period.  As I said, you're being quite ridiculous now.

Messengers of Deception - Page 5 Rw6qvc

Floyd:
    That is of course unless you Floyd are suggesting that the US Government deliberately planted a hoaxed UFO to turn the city into an Alien Cult.  Are you Floyd?  
    Are you?

First they treat the Indians and blacks as slaves and now their entire population.
    I do recall your motherland EMPIRE being pretty brutal to the inhabitants of your tiny Island as well.  So get off your high horse will ya!

Messengers of Deception - Page 5 High_horse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_British_Isles

By the 18th century, the slave trade became a major economic mainstay for such cities as Bristol and Liverpool, engaged in the so-called "Triangular trade". The ships set out from England, loaded with trade goods which were exchanged on the West African shores for slaves captured by local rulers from deeper inland; the slaves were transported through the infamous "middle passage" across the Atlantic, and were sold at considerable profit for labour in plantations. The ships were loaded with export crops and commodities, the products of slave labour, such as sugar and rum, and returned to England to sell the items.

Aren't you from Liverpool?  Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Would you like to explain Apartheid to me?

The Slavery Abolition Act 1833 (3 & 4 Will. IV c. 73) was an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom abolishing slavery throughout the British Empire and overrode the Cape Articles of Capitulation. To comply with the Slavery Abolition Act the South African legislation was expanded to include Ordinance 1 in 1835 which effectively changed the status of slaves to indentured laborers. This was followed by Ordinance 3 in 1848 which introduced an indenture system for Xhosa that was little different from slavery. The various South African colonies then passed legislation throughout the rest of the nineteenth century to limit the freedom of unskilled workers, to increase the restrictions on indentured workers and to regulate the relations between the races.
    And this:

Your Country happens to be one our biggest allies and partners in crime!

BOTH of them make me want to puke!

In case you didn't get the memo Floyd our President happens to be BLACK.

What do you think the chances of your Prime Minister being black will be?

Are you for real? Floyd created this thread and you are getting it back on track? Perhaps Dear Brook you must stick to your "Red Pill"!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    Are you for real? Floyd created this thread and you are getting it back on track? Perhaps Dear Brook you must stick to your "Red Pill"!
    I don't know!  I'm sooooo confused.  Blink 

Perhaps you should go visit Barbara Marciniak again and ask her what the  Pleiadians might say?

Bringers of the Dawn:
    Teachings from the Pleiadians

Compiled from more than four hundred hours of channeling by Barbara Marciniak, Bringers of the Dawn imparts to us the wisdom of the Pleiadians, a group of enlightened beings who have come to Earth to help us discover how to reach a new stage of evolution. Master storytellers and humorists, they advise us to become media-free, to work in teams, and to eliminate the words "should" and "try" from our vocabularies. We learn how to go beyond fear, how the original human was a magnificent being with twelve strands of DNA and twelve chakra centers, and who our "gods" are.

btw..I think Floyd is a big boy now.  If he can dish it out he can certainly take it.

I've also seen you dish it out to more then a few members here as well. How high is your horse?

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:19 pm

I know what they would say! I am connected to they as they to me. They would say to you Brook! "Come Home - We are waiting for you"!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Brook wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:
    I don't know!  I'm sooooo confused.  Blink 

Perhaps you should go visit Barbara Marciniak again and ask her what the  Pleiadians might say?

Bringers of the Dawn:
    Teachings from the Pleiadians

Compiled from more than four hundred hours of channeling by Barbara Marciniak, Bringers of the Dawn imparts to us the wisdom of the Pleiadians, a group of enlightened beings who have come to Earth to help us discover how to reach a new stage of evolution. Master storytellers and humorists, they advise us to become media-free, to work in teams, and to eliminate the words "should" and "try" from our vocabularies. We learn how to go beyond fear, how the original human was a magnificent being with twelve strands of DNA and twelve chakra centers, and who our "gods" are.

btw..I think Floyd is a big boy now.  If he can dish it out he can certainly take it.  

I've also seen you dish it out to more then a few members here as well.  How high is your horse?
    and you have noted NONE of SA's posts of the living library? You wonder why we are here speaking to you? Because Brook, you still do not get it If you did, you would not be in disrespect of me and SA. SA relates and gets the 400+ hours of BM and you wonder what time you have to discover? Listen! We are not here to babysit you, nor feed you fluffy marshmallows. Go off and be Queen of ND and experience your ND in A+

Last edited by Aquaries1111 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Oh my Horse? My horse is extremely emotionally connected!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:34 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:and you have noted NONE of SA's posts of the living library? You wonder why we are here speaking to you? Because Brook, you still do not get it If you did, you would not be in disrespect of me and SA. SA relates and gets the 400+ hours of BM and you wonder what time you have to discover? Listen! We are not here to babysit you, nor feed you fluffy marshmallows. Go off and be Queen of ND and experience your ND in A+
    I'm aware of what SA writes.  But I didn't author this thread and call BS to  400+ hours of BM.  Floyd did.  I'm not the one mocking members here for doing so.  Floyd is.

I don't have a problem with BM...Floyd does.  He calls people like her "Alien cults".

Really now; how becoming is it for you to ask me to leave the Mists.

Now I ADVISE you to take a deep breath and ground. As I will do the same.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Messengers of Deception - Page 5 Empty Re: Messengers Of Deception

Post  Jenetta Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:10 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Oh my Horse? My horse is extremely emotionally connected!

No Blondie...your horse doesn't come close to being emotionally connected ever since you became a member of this forum!
    It would be nice if you got off your mind controlled pedestal and left out the "don't you agree" endings in your postings...better yet...go take some teacher training classes!

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:44 am

Brook wrote:
    Bringers of the Dawn - Teachings from the Pleiadians

This may come as a great disappointment to Barbara Marciniak, but Pleiadians are not only 'master storytellers and humorists', they are first and foremost, ruthless, crossbreeding liars - with a capital 'L' !

Believe me, I speak from experience, being an 800 years old Pleiadian afro myself.

Yes, enlightened we are, because we are the magnificent!

Compared to our ruthlessness, the Anunnaki are boy-scouts!

And yes, we have been giving you advise, once or twice - mind you, for FREE!!!

Pearls before swine!

Malletzky Beer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_7Kx2FlFQY
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:40 am

Why don't you tell me how you really feel? We are all story tellers. We all share information. We are all Dreamers in this Dream. We all come and we all go. Space is plenty and we share it whether we know it or not.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:16 am

Jenetta wrote:
    No Blondie...your horse doesn't come close to being emotionally connected ever since you became a member of this forum!
    It would be nice if you got off your mind controlled pedestal and left out the "don't you agree" endings in your postings...better yet...go take some teacher training classes!

Jenetta or Burgundia, I actually love this post of yours. Truly, it actually did make me laugh. I am not joking. I am still laughing. I really enjoyed reading it. Every time I read it I laugh. Hey, it's good to laugh at ourselves once in a while. Seeing myself through your eyes is "funny". Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited by Aquaries1111 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:27 am

Jenetta wrote:

Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 am

Yes Burgundia or is it Jenetta? I find it quite amazing that one has to have a "team member" to concert or is it consort? Hey, I wonder if my reputation would build if I had an "Ally" in disguise to comport too... Maybe a pseudo such as "Aquaries2222 to "back me up". Honestly, discernment is my middle name J&B.. or is it JorB? Take your pick. We see you!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:19 am

Ah, "messengers of deception" indeed.  Give me the straightforward and honest talkers like Brook, Jenetta and Burgundia any day.  At least you know they are being truthful with you when they comment,  no illusions or deceptions there.

Jenetta, I've never said but I love your commentary and your posts.  You are clearly open-minded and yet you are only too willing to stand up and say your piece when you feel someone is being unfairly targeted and playing ego-games here on the forum.  Your avatar fits you very well dear lady. In fact I think I might change mine too. I've changed quite a bit since I first joined this forum, thanks to everyone who contributes here.  

And Brook, you must wear a bulletproof vest under that smart suit of yours.  I hope so anyway, or maybe you need to upgrade to full armour Wink .  

I'd also like to say that I was shocked to read that Lionhawk has been banned for the forum.  I've kept on hoping he'd return and miss him here.  If either of you feel that the part I played in that little debacle some time ago contributed to his banning, I sincerely apologize.  Please give him my love also. I'm sure I'm not the only one who hasn't forgotten him and misses him here.  More kudos for having the backbone to return and keep posting here given that situation.

Hugs  and Hadriel to you both.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:25 am

I just love this thread. Messengers of Deception. It seems the truth is indeed coming out, in leaps and bounds. And so another back me up as a triage in triad. I wonder if, pondering, pondering...Hmmm... It seems many are still deceived in their naivete... Forgive any spelling errors, I must admit, I am not perfect. So Sanicle, is it true I am blondie? Or are you being deceived?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:45 am

With you dear lady, I admit I'm never quite sure, especially when you speak in such roundabout ways as you do.  

And speaking of backups, that whole thing with you and WeAreYou left me dizzy.  Question

Oh and for the record, I'm happy with anyone speaking their truth here, but the more plainly it's spoken the happier I am.  I really don't see any need for couching one's words in antiquated or preposterous form.  Sarcastic innuendo is the worst imo. But the flowery stuff tends to come across as a bit of an ego-trip and can be confusing.  And again I admit, I'm still not sure what your Truth really is.  But by all means continue to speak your Truth as you see it, and the same goes for everyone else.  That's what the forum is for after all.

I wish you well.  I love you
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:08 am

Sanicle wrote:With you dear lady, I admit I'm never quite sure, especially when you speak in such roundabout ways as you do.  

And speaking of backups, that whole thing with you and WeAreYou left me dizzy.  Question

Oh and for the record, I'm happy with anyone speaking their truth here, but the more plainly it's spoken the happier I am.  I really don't see any need for couching one's words in antiquated or preposterous form.  Sarcastic innuendo is the worst imo.  But the flowery stuff tends to come across as a bit of an ego-trip and can be confusing.  And again I admit, I'm still not sure what your Truth really is.  But by all means continue to speak your Truth as you see it, and the same goes for everyone else.  That's what the forum is for after all.

I wish you well.  I love you
    Thank you for such a straight forward answer, not couched in fluffy smarties. Maybe couched a little in superiority complex. See this is the beauty of life. We get to live out through our "being". It is not for me to interpret. It is for you to interpret. If on one hand, the filter does not function then clean it. I do not have issues comprehending what anyone is speaking. If I come across as "roundabout" it is because red and green traffic lights are ugly, and I prefer roundabouts. Remember that cartoon Roundabout? I enjoyed it. Yes, I did. Truth? Truth changes as I have said before. I was born brunette and colored it blonde. So I am both brunette and blonde....flower I haven't tried blue yet.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:24 am

Good for you Deborah. I'm glad you're happy with and within yourself. And you're welcome. I love you 
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:38 am

Crowned The Series

Messengers of Deception - Page 5 2jcezja

Then later while shopping

Messengers of Deception - Page 5 2z56kxd

Later that evening

Messengers of Deception - Page 5 V7fszb

Brook removes the hermetically sealed crown;

Whew!  That feels much better!

Messengers of Deception - Page 5 15q2o01

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:42 am

Good morning!  Brook 

I'm not bullet proof but I have learned to recognize the gun.  I've also learned how to draw the gun out to reveal it's existence.

What happened here was getting shot through the heart giving love a bad name.  Being asked point blank to leave the Mists.  

Mercurial contacted me and asked me to stay.  He said the Mists needs me.  I don't know if that's true or not.  

But this much I do know.  I have family here.  One in my direct soul family here answered.  Two separate people being accused as one by the gunner.

Jenetta and Burgundia are two separate people living in two separate countries.  

Soul families often work together.  Mercurial's soul family and mine have often worked together.  I believe this is why he asked me to stay.

What you've all witnessed here yesterday was one who has been subtly targeting me since she's been here.  Sublimely  cloaking it in love.

Ask yourselves why.  The answers are in each of her responses.  Being donned a crown and a Queen is a hint.  

No I'm not bullet proof, but I do have a shield and I know how to wear it.  The mirrors helped...and that's another hint.

So To Debra...Know I have family here and as much as you would like me to leave unless you can find some way to get me banned I'm not going anywhere.  I have family here.  And I have friends of family here.  You're just going to have to learn to accept it.  I don't fancy myself a queen and if you find my being a tad bit  fluffy smart a problem then you should probably work it out with yourself and leave me alone.  

Sanicle darling you're fine....he sends his love!

Last edited by Brook on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:05 am

I am beginning to think that Floyd has a go in getting us to talk to one another.
    That's not a bad thing friends even if it's over disagreements.  
    Maybe this can be a premise to greater understanding of ourselves in our relation to others.
    We certainly are able to make something good out of this. I would hope so.
    Brook I am glad you stay. You do have a place here you are well aware of that.
    We travelled a long road.There are still many things we can learn on this journey.

I too am surprised LionHawk got permanently banned.
    I would be in favor of temporary bans if necessary  with a place kept around our campfire for those pleople who would wish to join the group again.
    Would LH wish to  come back amongst us if he was invited to do so ?
    Would  the idea of " Amnesty " hence forgiveness be something desirable to introduce  in the Mists modus operandi ?

I have been wondering at times if " banning " should'nt be submitted to vote with a clear statement of all the reasons why " banning " is the option.
    The responsability of taking such a delicate decision would then be shared by the group .

Off topic I know floyd sorry Lionhawk 

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 am