tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
TRANCOSO
Carol
Mercuriel
SiriArc
magamud
devakas
Floyd
burgundia
Jenetta
Brook
mudra
orthodoxymoron
enemyofNWO
eMonkey
18 posters

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

mudra
    mudra

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

Post  mudra Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:14 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:To All: I will be studying most of the threads on this site in the coming months and years -- but I'm not going to be commenting -- just lurking. Thank-you for ALL of your contributions. I'd love to meet ALL of you someday. Namaste.
    OXY you are a pleasure to have around and it's good to hear you'll still be with us as a reader.

It is good to not say a word at times and turn to that silence within.
    From this you'll learn too.

Thank you for being You

The Karen 

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:43 am

Thank-you mudra. Hugs 
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:49 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:To All: I will be studying most of the threads on this site in the coming months and years -- but I'm not going to be commenting -- just lurking. Thank-you for ALL of your contributions. I'd love to meet ALL of you someday. Namaste.
    Cold turkey? Deep down you know that's wishful thinking, Ortho.

Perhaps you should try this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxRzuTIhS48

study Beer 
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:00 pm

mudra wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:All I can add to this topic is, that I have once experienced something totally unreal - and I mean really unreal - so whatever anybody says, I know for sure that there are things beyond our imagination.

I believe anything!

NB: no bullsh#t, this was an experience beyond any explanation, indirectly witnessed by medics.  
    Would you share it with us TRAN ? Maybe open a new thread that more of us that feel like it can share Extra Ordinary
    moments they experienced ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Full, detailed story will follow, soon...

SaLuSa soon, that is!

Lmfao Beer 

Okay, a bit sooner...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:12 pm

About the 'coneheads' that created the worlds first civilizations, those of Sumeria and Elam, it is not generally known that the group that founded what is often considered the worlds oldest city, Eridu, practised cranial deformation.

Much more: http://oi.uchicago.edu/pdf/saoc63.pdf
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:51 pm

What holds evil back?  There are many things.  I suspect we are in a etherial parasitic dynamic.  With many different levels to match imagination.  We are made fragile so demons cannot torture us.  That is why they support the earth, the body in what they do.  And evil only supports life when its for its own benefit.  Our society gets lost in spotting evil because of the use of doublespeak philanthropy.  Who can you trust?

THis state of confusions makes us very vulnerable, but we will not be forsaken.

I wish I could see more of the demonic plane, but apparently I do see it in mankind's actions.  So, in how you see Goods dynamic work in your world by your own action or coincidence.  It is the same road map as in the etherial.  Its a light wave.

This is where many go into benevolent ET's or spirits. Or in other academics such as service to self or service to others rudimentary examples of getting to know Christ and his relationship to the father.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Planet x is not a CIA dupe doh
    Like the rest of the ufo religions they have had a laugh with most who engage

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:32 pm

I have still seen nothing useful come out of the UFO cults.
    Lots of nasty stuff and some odd predictions that fail always
    When are we going to se some meat apart from the usual crap.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:40 am

Floyd wrote:When are we going to se some meat apart from the usual crap.
    I have super secret information from sources ultra-high up on the security ladder that indicate that's gonna happen "very SaLuSa soon", Floyd!

"Somewhere around the time 'The Reds' win the Premier League title," one of the sources added, with a wink and a nudge...

The Winner Beer 

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:20 am

Floyd wrote:
    When are we going to se some meat apart from the usual crap.
    What ! And I thought you were a vegetarian Floyd ... Lmfao 

Sorry eMonkey for the humor pause .
    Hope you are well sister.

Love from me
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:31 pm

I have still seen nothing useful come out of the UFO cults.
    Who is John Frum?

He is known to us by many names, this Visitor from Elsewhere, dispenser of endless abundance and wielder of mysterious technologies: John Frum, Quetzalcoatl, Osiris, "Bob." His cargo is splendid, his generosity boundless, his motives beyond our understanding. But across the ages and around the world, the stories all agree: one day he will return, bearing great gifts.

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 13_theme_plane

Our story begins in Melanesia during World War II. Thousands of American GIs suddenly descended on this South Sea island chain, bearing with them unimaginable riches: magical foodstuffs that never spoiled, inconceivable power sources. Just as abruptly the troops departed, leaving only broken, rusted Jeeps, crumpled beer cans, and the memory of Spam. To the astonished eyes of the natives, this was a miraculous occurrence, and they yearned for the return of abundance. Accordingly, they built totemic sky-craft in an attempt to summon back these Visitors and their legendary leader, the man the Melanesians called John Frum. They had formed a Cargo Cult.

This Myth of Return is no less relevant today. To put this in a modern context, what if your electricity went dead and stayed that way -- would you know how to make the current flow again? Can you fix your car if it breaks down, or build yourself a new one? Like the islanders, most of us are many steps removed from the Cargo that entirely shapes our lives. We don't know how it's made, where it's made, or how it works; all we can do is look beyond the sky and pray for magic that will keep consumption flowing.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
           — Arthur C. Clarke

Coincidentally the theme for Burning man this year:

Our theme this year asks three related questions; who is John Frum, where is he really from, and where, on spaceship Earth, are we all going?

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 13_theme_cargocult

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 13_theme_manbase

Burning Man 2013 will court the return of our benevolent Visitors from Elsewhere by constructing an enormous replica of their sky-craft, hewn from the primitive materials of our backwater planet. Burning Man will stand atop this streamlined structure, majestically revolving like an interstellar beacon. Within this three-decked vessel participants will encounter the Temple of the Navigator, a shrine that features six hand-operated zoetropes that will function as prayer wheels. These will rehearse what little we know, or believe we know, of John Frum's story. A sweeping observation ring surrounding this central chamber will afford panoramic views of both the playa and our city.

We feel sure our theme will attract many alien Visitors, and hope this will stimulate our planet's faltering economy. To that end, we invite artists to create altars that may be placed in the vicinity of Burning Man's pavilion. These installations should be portable and easily removable from our burn circle. Participants are encouraged to contribute propitiatory offerings to these Space Age shrines. Artists are also invited to propose homemade interactive technology that may be installed on our saucer's upper Flight Deck (consult our online Art Guidelines for details).

"Your spaceship is cramped, and it's beginning to smell like fast food."
             — Reverend Al Ridenour

Burning Man is of course what one makes of it. So we must recognize that a few participants question the literal existence of John Frum1. They believe that cargo culture is unsustainable; no deus ex machina descending from the sky can possibly provide consumers with relief. The only spaceship worth considering is planet Earth. Each and every one of us, it is held, must find our Inner Frum: the first step toward salvation is to give our gifts to fellow human beings.

http://www.burningman.com/art_of_burningman/bm13_theme.html[/b]

Starting this coming week....

Burning Man Radio if you're inclined

http://www.bmir.org/
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where's The Proof The Annunaki Are Reptilians?

Post  Jenetta Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Way to go Brook! Are you going? I'm reading a fiction about Immortality now. Unfortunately its a few of us humans who have the mutation and are stuck out in the wilderness. When they come in contact with modern civilization after 150 years woweeeee! Everything seems magic especially those new fangled computer gadgets and plasma TV's not to mention the flying machines (747's).
    Imagine reversal with the space beings living far beyond these years with their advanced technology and you get my drift. Meanwhile ole Jenetta is struggling to survive (psychologically) down here on Planet Earth with a drippy nose!

Post  Brook Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 am

Jenetta wrote:Way to go Brook!  Are you going?  I'm reading a fiction about Immortality now.  Unfortunately its a few of us humans who have the mutation and are stuck out in the wilderness.  When they come in contact with modern civilization after 150 years woweeeee!  Everything seems magic especially those new fangled computer gadgets and plasma TV's not to mention the flying machines (747's).
    Imagine reversal with the space beings living far beyond these years with their advanced technology and you get my drift.  Meanwhile ole Jenetta is struggling to survive (psychologically) down here on Planet Earth with a drippy nose!

Nah not this year.  ....I wish I was however.  I was there in 2005 and highly recommend it if you have the inclination.  My youngest son is there now (been there building the theme camp for the last week) with the Misfits carrying on the legacy of Misfit mayhem.  Dust City Diner serves the BEST waffles! Don't get me started on the coffee!!!

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 305767_10150367108705664_1635370148_n

Nope I'm carrying on the consumerism for which I have to pay with income from a job which I will be participating in roughly four hours from now....UGH!

Noting:  You don't have to pay for a thing once your inside the gate. That is ONE premise of Burning Man which has evolved into a community of giving.

Oddly enough they were talking about Enki on the BMIR station I was just listening to.  Funny that.

They're doing a skit on UFO's right now...what a hoot!

Damn UFO cults....nothing useful ever comes of it....LOL

68,000 Cult members and growing every year!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Man

http://www.bmir.org/
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:20 pm

The alien cults were set up.  The CIA have had a field day covering up their secret goings on whilst using agents vomiting various alien bullshit here and there . Of course all religious experiences are subjective and hold themselves to a moment in time. Alien, christian, sufi etc
    That is not to say some cults have made a few bucks out of the lie.

Im afraid we are alone.  There are no aliens.

But that doesnt mean we cant party!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Floyd wrote:The alien cults were set up.  The CIA have had a field day covering up their secret goings on whilst using agents vomiting various alien bullshit here and there . Of course all religious experiences are subjective and hold themselves to a moment in time. Alien, christian, sufi etc

Ahh but Floyd, we are never alone.
    This statement is based on first hand experience.

Believe what you want to believe. It still doesn't make the belief true.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:33 am

Did John Frum come to Babylon and leave?

With promise of return someday?

Or Did the CIA plant their BS back in time? Nutbar 

One mans vision of Frumian theory of Cargo

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 Jb12836864421

Don't be afraid

We are never alone/separate

Fairly smart people have a very difficult time believing the text book version and explanation, choosing to believe the crazy idea that a Frum type of technology existed and they may someday return.

Or

Is Nassim a CIA plant? Huh ? 

Last edited by Brook on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:25 am

This is completely unscientific -- but what if the Dracs are sort of like the Goa'uld (System-Lords) -- the Annunaki are like the Jaffa (Teal'c) -- the Greys are like the Asgard (Thor) -- in Stargage SG-1??!! What if the Ancients (First-Race) became Humans (Fifth-Race)??!! What if there really are System Lords, who rule solar systems throughout the universe, who are very smart -- yet very harsh??!! What if WE have a System Lord in this solar system, who is similar to one of the System Lords in Stargate SG-1?? What if a System Lord controls EVERYTHING in the solar system -- including all of the governments, religions, educational-institutions, and major-businesses??!! I'm going away for a while -- but here's something you might find interesting, Brook!! Consider the Brook of Egypt!! I'm still waiting for that Brook-Book!! I plan on spending a HUGE amount of time studying everything posted by Carol and Brook!! I'll be looking at everyone's posts and threads -- but I am especially interested in the work of Brook and Carol. Raven's material is also of great interest -- but I still can't quite get into the Thuban stuff!! Susan is another poster of interest!! I would've liked to have heard more from Anchor and Mercuriel. I get the feeling that I made some you mad at me -- which probably scuttled a lot of meaningful conversation. Sorry about that -- but I was modeling a particular personality and approach within this website -- for better or worse -- I know not. magamud is extremely interesting -- yet quite restrained. I sometimes wonder if most of you are different aspects of one soul??!! I often sense TREEE, Dana Horochowski, Sherry Shriner, and Amen Ra lurking in the shadows!!! But where would we be without the ever-skeptical Floyd??!! I have often felt as if I were playing with burning magnesium!! This is a major reason why I'm going away for a while!! I can't stand the heat in the kitchen!! What Would Harry Truman Say?? Perhaps the entire Bible should be considered from the context of Ancient Egypt. I continue to find the work of Ralph Ellis and Gerald Massey to be MOST interesting!! What if Judeo-Christianity works a lot better when removed from the Synagogues and Churches??!! Please!! Don't Stone Me!! I'm Just a Completely Ignorant Fool!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brook_of_Egypt

The Brook of Egypt is the name used in some English translations of the Bible for the Hebrew Nachal Mitzrayim ("River of Egypt") used for the river defining the westernmost border of the Land of Israel. Popular Bible commentaries identify it with Wadi El-Arish although the identification is problematic. Early Aramaic translations and Jewish commentaries identify it with the Nile or more precisely the Pelusian arm of the Nile — a no longer extant branch of the Nile lying on the border of Ancient Egypt. Modern archaeological surveys have shown that the course of the Nile changed over time and that the Nachal Mitzrayim was an ancient easternmost branch of the Nile whose course differed from that of the later Pelusian branch. The related phrase is Nahar Mitzrayim, used in Genesis 15:18. This also means "river of Egypt", and is generally recognized as referring to the Nile, or its eastern branch (2 Chr. 9:26).

Traditional interpretation as the Nile

The "Brook of Egypt" is traditionally identified with the Nile. The traditional Jewish understanding of the term Nachal Mitzrayim is that it refers to the Nile. This view is made explicit in the Jerusalem Targum, the Targum Jonathan, the Targum Neofiti and the Fragment Targums (where in all cases the term is translated Nilus) as well as in the commentaries of Rashi and Rabbi Yehuda Halevi. Rashi explicitly states in his commentary on Joshua 13:3

"From the Shihor: that is the Nile the same as Nachal Mizraim."

Nevertheless the term Nachal Mitzrayim is only used when discussing the border of the Land of Israel whereas Ye'or is typically used for the main body of the Nile. This suggests that there is indeed some difference in meaning. Since the Land of Israel did not extend into the Nile Delta the most probable interpretation of the term is that it refers specifically to the Delta or the Pelusian arm of the Nile. Rabbi Yehuda Halevi explicitly identified it with the Pelusian arm.

The name Nile (Greek: Neilos) is thought[by whom?] to be ultimately derived from the Semitic Nahal meaning "river" from which the Hebrew nachal is derived.

Earlier interpretations as Wadi El-Arish

The disappearance of the Pelusian arm of the Nile led to much confusion regarding the Biblical geography of Sinai.

According to Exodus 13:18-20 the locality from which the Israelites journeyed after departing Egypt was Sukkot. The name Sukkot means "palm huts" in Hebrew and was translated El-Arish in Arabic. It lies in the vicinity of Fayyum, the hometown of the Jewish commentator Saadia Gaon who identified Nachal Mitzrayim with the wadi of El-Arish. Later Jewish commentators from Egypt, Radbaz and Kaftor Vaferech followed suit.[need quotation to verify] This description did not refer to the modern locality known as El-Arish as is seen from the fact that Kaftor Vaferach places it approximately 180 km from Gaza. This is in the vicinity of the former Pelusian arm of the Nile and is thus still consistent with the traditional interpretation. The modern El-Arish in contrast lies only 77 km from Gaza.

The Septuagint translates Nachal Mitzrayim in Isaiah 27:12 as Rhinocorura. This name and its variant Rhinocolura were used for the region in Sinai containing Pelusium and this translation is thus also consistent with the traditional interpretation. However the name was also used for a coastal town in the region lying on the road to Egypt further east. The disappearance of the Pelusian arm of the Nile led to the interpretation of the Rhinocorura of the Septuagint as the wadi providing water to this town. Pilgrims subsequently misidentified the Arab settlement at the mouth of this wadi (either identical to or near the town) with the Biblical Sukkot and the names El-Arish and Wadi El-Arish were applied to the settlement and wadi respectively.[citation needed]

The translation of the term nachal as "brook" in English, a word implying a small stream, also influenced the interpretation amongst later commentators.[who?] This translation is generally regarded as erroneous however,[by whom?] for although in later Hebrew the term nachal tended to be used for small rivers, in Biblical Hebrew, the word could be used for any flowing stream. Its usage, even in modern Hebrew, does not match that of the Arabic wadi.

The identification with the Wadi El-Arish is still widely accepted in popular literature but has been generally rejected by archaeologists.

Identification based on archaeological and geographical evidence

While Rhinocolura (a variant of Rhinocorura) in the writings of Pliny and Josephus apparently refers to El-Arish, archaeologists have found no evidence of occupation at the site prior to the Hellenistic period suggesting that this was not identical to the locality Rhinocorura mentioned by Strabo and Diodorus Siculus which had been settled by Ethiopians. Thus the Rhinocorura mentioned in the Septuagint translation of Isaiah 27:12 cannot be assumed to be the Wadi El-Arish. The name was also used for an entire district in the vicinity of Pelusium.

The account of the Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt is also consistent with the identification of Nachal Mitzarayim with the Pelusian arm and not the Wadi El-Arish. The crossing of the Red Sea is the departure from Egypt according to Exodus 13:18 and is understood to have taken place at the section of the Red Sea which lay south of the Pelusian arm (known today as the Gulf of Suez). The Red Sea, like the Nachal Mitzrayim is described as part of the border of the Land of Israel (Exodus 23:31). Following the crossing, the Israelites were in the wilderness of Shur (Exodus 15:22) which is identified as lying west of the Wadi El-Arish.

Assyrian texts describing Sennacherib's invasion of the region of Pelusium mention Nahal Musri (a cognate of Nachal Mitzrayim).[1] Egyptian inscriptions from the 19th Dynasty show that the Pelusian arm of the Nile was considered to be the eastern border of Egypt.[2]

Identification based on textual analysis

Septuagint

Nachal Mitzrayim in Numbers 34:5; Joshua 15:47 and 2 Kings 24:7 are translated Cheimarros Aigyptou ("Torrent of Egypt") in the Septuagint. This translation sheds no light on the identity of Nachal Mitzrayim being applicable to both the seasonally flooding Nile and seasonal wadis. The translation Pharangos Aigyptou ("Channel of Egypt") in Joshua 15:4 is similarly inconclusive. However, Nachal Mitzrayim in 1 Kings 8:65, together with Nahar Mitzrayim in Genesis 15:18 and Ye'or Mitzrayim in Amos 8:8, 9:5 are all translated Potamos Aigyptou ("River of Egypt") indicating that they were all understood to be the same. As mentioned Ye'or undisputedly refers to the Nile and in addition, potamos is only used for larger rivers not wadis, whence Potamos Aigyptou conclusively refers to the Nile. The proper noun Rhinokoroura (Rhinocorura) in the translation of Isaiah 27:12 can thus be understood as the designation of the Pelusian arm of the Nile.

(Ye'or in Genesis 41:1-18; Exodus 1:22, 2:3-5, 4:9, 7:15-25, 8:3-11, 17:5; Ezekiel 29:3-9; Daniel 12:5-7; Isaiah 19:7-8; Jeremiah 46:7-8 and Zechariah 10:11 are all translated potomos ("river"). Isaiah 23:3-10 is not translated verbatim in the Septuagint which contains no direct translation of the occurrence of Ye'or in these verses. Similarly it contains no direct translation of the occurrences of Nachal in Ezekiel 47:19.)

In Joshua 13:3, Shichor is translated asikēton ("muddy [river]") corresponding to the Hebrew meaning of "dark (i.e. muddy) [river]". Similarly in Jeremiah 2:18 it is translated geon ("earthy [river]"). These words are synonyms of the name Pelousion (Pelusium) derived from pelos meaning "mud" or "silt". In other occurrences Shichor is not translated verbatim. The translation of I Chronicles 13:5 speaks instead of orion Aigyptou ("border of Egypt") which nevertheless confirms that the Shichor was understood to be identical to Nachal Mitzrayim and Nahar Miztrayim which are explicitly mentioned as the border with Egypt. Similarly in Isaiah 23:3 it is represented by metabolē ("[border] crossing").

References
    1.^ Na'aman, N., The Brook of Egypt and Assyrian policy on the border of Egypt, Tel Aviv 6, 68-90 (1979)
    2.^ The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia vol. 1 (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans Publishing Co., 1979) p. 549-550.
    Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 Maps-bible-archeology-exodus-kadesh-barnea-southern-border-judah-territory-tamdar-syria-2chron8-4
    Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 2007-04-water-2
    Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 Ooo.exodus.map.large
    Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 Maps-bible-archeology-timna-serabit-khadim-jezirat-faraun-egyptian-mining-copper-turquoise
    Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 Egypt_pyramids_wallpapers_Chephren+Pyramid
    Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 BrooklynnPix
    Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 Solomon-falcon-sheba-tombs-king-david-ralph-ellis-paperback-cover-artWhere's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 RalphellisWhere's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 6 Thoth-ralph-ellis-paperback-cover-art
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Floyd wrote:The alien cults were set up.  The CIA have had a field day covering up their secret goings on whilst using agents vomiting various alien bullshit here and there . Of course all religious experiences are subjective and hold themselves to a moment in time. Alien, christian, sufi etc

The Friendship Case (Il Caso Amicizia)
    English Version of an Italian documentary describing the extraordinary Italian case of alien contact with a group of men. Contains an apparent real recording of a message of friendship given by them to us. UFO connection with Voltaire and St. Germain

It had been kept secret for half a century, but only just recently came to light after the death of one the men involved (Bruno Sammaciccia had asked for it to be kept secret until after his death).

In Pescara, during the 50s to 70s, a group of extraterrestrials had contacted a number of unsuspecting people directly. This project was called 'Amicizia.' These men would be brought to their (etheric) 'bases' located on earth and apparently on board the UFOs.

The people involved were of high social and cultural status, among them was the notable Console Alberto Perego. This is a collection of testimonials from them, which also shows excellent quality footage and photography of the phenomena, as well as apparent 'messages' (of love and goodwill) given to us from these beings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOIN-bpxfg4
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:23 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Interesting
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 am

bobhardee wrote:
    Thanks for the link to that vid bobhardee. It's a fascinating discovery and thus interview, whether or not it's truly pertinent to the Annunaki. This guy seems certain though and does appear to have done his research.

Flowers 

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:51 pm

I do not know when the UFO and Myth scenario collapses on ours. I suspect its closer then we think and the martial law incrementalism could be reason for it. And you thought life is boring?
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:11 pm

This is worth watching. The photographer uses a screen which covers children's playground to prevent sun spots.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm