tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
TRANCOSO
Carol
Mercuriel
SiriArc
magamud
devakas
Floyd
burgundia
Jenetta
Brook
mudra
orthodoxymoron
enemyofNWO
eMonkey
18 posters

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:16 am

Aren't we sort of at the mercy of whoever runs the world and the solar system? We could be fed just about anything regarding our history and who we are. I'm probably going to spend a lot of private time studying Science, Science-Fiction, and Sacred-Scripture -- just as a mental and spiritual exercise -- knowing full-well that most of it might very well be utter bullshit. I've created my own science-fictional version of the way things might be, in another thread -- but I have no idea whether it approximates reality, or not. I've tired of making a completely ignorant fool out of myself in public -- so now I'm going to wonder about forbidden things in private -- and try to present a respectable front -- so no one laughs at me...
    Brook
    Brook

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

Post  Brook Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:17 am

Brook wrote:

Floyd....your whole argument is in this video...up to and INCLUDING Adamski

A rose by any other name...
    Bumping because GOD FORBID you should watch it Floyd!  You might actually broaden your view and strengthen your origin of MYTH and direction.

But it's a damned conspiracy any way you shake it eh Floyd?

And you do so with PURE BS videos and nuttery.  Instead of seeking ORIGINS of Myth and the basics such as the ORIGINS of LIFE and possibility of "we're not alone".  GOD FORBID! 

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 Default

Who the heck cares about this Nancy person? Or How to make a buck out of pseudo science and Fear?

What does that have to do with the OP and question?  

In the OP it's about the origins of the MYTH!  Get it?  And your answer is with "non academia" and absurdity rather than Origins.  

But no....let's take the profoundly stupid non sense and NOT look from an academic point of view right Floyd?

Here I am Floyd providing YOU with the origins of the Myth you so profoundly harp on (you're welcome) and you come back with the non sense of Conspiracy videos rather than the origin of the Myth.

God forbid you should make distinction between the origin of the myth and the REACTION to the Myth.

OMG!

The video is from a group of Alienists researchers and scientists searching the possibility of Extraterrestrial Life:  SETI

Note:  Stick head back in sand Floyd, nothing to see here...Cow 

Typical behavior:  Mental shortcuts that usually involve focusing on one aspect of a complex problem and ignoring others. ~ Heuristic ~ a word used in video provided.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 Empty Where's The Proof The Annunaki Are Reptilians

Post  Jenetta Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:57 am

THE LOCATION OF PLANET X Volume 96 Number 4 The Astronomical Journal October/88

R. S. HARRINGTON

U.S. Naval Observatory, Washington, D.C. 20392

Received 17 May 1988; Revised 12 July 1988

ABSTRACT

Planet X, if it exists at all, is most likely to be found at present, in the region of Scorpius, with a considerably lesser likelihood that it is in Taurus.

http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/PlanetX_Files/Dead-Astronomers-Report-vol-1.pdf

Post  Brook Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 am

Now that was interesting Jenetta.

Brook 

Noting just one verifiable:

NOT from some Zeta talk site....or Nancy person/dog killer...but a real news source I "scanned" the PDF and zeroed in on Dr Ray T Reynolds and John Anderson of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.

Personally I think this Nancy person STOLE the idea and ran with it for her own personal reasons.

Written up By the New York Time :Week in Review January 30ths 1983

Noting the term Planet X written about long before Nancy came out of the closet and created some Zeta talk BS of "design" .

Check it:

IDEAS AND TRENDS; CLUES GET WARM IN THE SEARCH FOR PLANET X
    By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD
    Published: January 30, 1983

SOMETHING out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object that may be the long-sought Planet X.

Evidence assembled in recent years has led several groups of astronomers to renew the search for the 10th planet. They are devoting more time to visual observations with the 200-inch telescope at Mount Palomar in California. They are tracking two Pioneer spacecraft, now approaching the orbit of distant Pluto, to see if variations in their trajectories provide clues to the source of the mysterious force. And they are hoping that a satellite-borne telescope launched last week will detect heat ''signatures'' from the planet, or whatever it is out there.

The Infrared Astronomical Satellite was boosted into a 560-milehigh polar orbit Tuesday night from Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. It represents an $80-million venture by the United States, Britain and the Netherlands. In the next six or seven months, the telescope is expected to conduct a wide-ranging survey of nearly all the sky, detecting sources not of ordinary light but of infrared radiation, which is invisible to the human eye and largely absorbed by the atmosphere. Scientists thus hope that the new telescope will chart thousands of infrared-emitting objects that have gone undetected - stars, interstellar clouds, asteroids and, with any luck, the object that pulls at Uranus and Neptune.

The last time a serious search of the skies was made it led to the discovery in 1930 of Pluto, the ninth planet. But the story begins more than a century before that, after the discovery of Uranus in 1781 by the English astronomer and musician William Herschel. Until then, the planetary system seemed to end with Saturn.

As astronomers observed Uranus, noting irregularities in its orbital path, many speculated that they were witnessing the gravitational pull of an unknown planet. So began the first planetary search based on astronomers' predictions, which ended in the 1840's with the discovery of Neptune almost simultaneously by English, French and German astronomers.

But Neptune was not massive enough to account entirely for the orbital behavior of Uranus. Indeed, Neptune itself seemed to be affected by a still more remote planet. In the late 19th century, two American astronomers, William H. Pickering and Percival Lowell, predicted the size and approximate location of the trans-Neptunian body, which Lowell called Planet X.

Years later, Pluto was detected by Clyde W. Tombaugh working at Lowell Observatory in Arizona. Several astronomers, however, suspected it might not be the Planet X of prediction. Subsequent observations proved them right. Pluto was too small to change the orbits of Uranus and Neptune; the combined mass of Pluto and its recently discovered satellite, Charon, is only one-fifth that of Earth's moon.

Recent calculations by the United States Naval Observatory have confirmed the orbital perturbation exhibited by Uranus and Neptune, which Dr. Thomas C. Van Flandern, an astronomer at the observatory, says could be explained by ''a single undiscovered planet.'' He and a colleague, Dr. Robert Harrington, calculate that the 10th planet should be two to five times more massive than Earth and have a highly elliptical orbit that takes it some 5 billion miles beyond that of Pluto - hardly next-door but still within the gravitational influence of the Sun.

Some astronomers have reacted cautiously to 10th-planet predictions. They remember the long, futile quest for the planet Vulcan inside the orbit of Mercury; Vulcan, it turned out, did not exist. They wonder why such a large object as a 10th planet escaped the exhaustive survey by Mr. Tombaugh, who is sure it is not in the two-thirds of the sky he examined. But according to Dr. Ray T. Reynolds of the Ames Research Center in Mountain View, Calif., other astronomers ''are so sure of the 10th planet, they think there's nothing left but to name it.''

At a scientific meeting last summer, 10th-planet partisans tended to prevail. Alternative explanations for the outer-planet perturbations were offered. The something out there, some scientists said, might be an unseen black hole or neutron star passing through the Sun's vicinity. Defenders of the 10th planet parried the suggestions. Material falling into the gravitational field of a black hole, the remains of a very massive star after its complete gravitational collapse, should give off detectable X-rays, they noted; no X-rays have been detected. A neutron star, a less massive star that has collapsed to a highly dense state, should affect the courses of comets, they said; yet no such changes have been observed.

More credence was given to the hypothesis that a ''brown dwarf'' star accounts for the mysterious force. This is the informal name astronomers give to celestial bodies that were not massive enough for their thermonuclear furnaces to ignite; perhaps like the huge planet Jupiter, they just missed being self-illuminating stars.

Most stars are paired, so it is not unreasonable to suggest that the Sun has a dim companion. Moreover, a brown dwarf in the neighborhood might not reflect enough light to be seen far away, said Dr. John Anderson of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif. Its gravitational forces, however, should produce energy detectable by the Infrared Astronomical Satellite.

Whatever the mysterious force, be it a brown dwarf or a large planet, Dr. Anderson said he was ''quite optimistic'' that the infrared telescope might find it and that the Pioneer spacecraft could supply an estimate of the object's mass. Of course, no one can be sure that even this discovery would define the outermost boundary of the solar system.

http://www.nytimes.com/1983/01/30/weekinreview/ideas-and-trends-clues-get-warm-in-the-search-for-planet-x.html

NOTE:  Not some fabricated site for the purpose of setting trends and ideas of god only knows WHAT.  But the flippin New York Times.  A valid news source..

Now the question still remains...IS this the planet Nibiru of Z Sitchin who it must be said CLAIMS an DENIES any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.

If it indeed is, than the possibility of some of his work having some validation would be in the works.  Which may give credence to some of his other work possibly answering the posed question in the OP of this thread.  

noting: Sitchin's opposition to Annunaki and Reptilian reference.

One more note:

Sitchin, who died in 2010, denied any connection between his work and Lieder's claims. In 2007, partly in response to Lieder's proclamations, Sitchin published a book, The End of Days, which set the time for the last passing of Nibiru by Earth at 556 BC, which would mean, given the object's supposed 3,600-year orbit, that it would return sometime around AD 2900. He did however say that he believed that the Annunaki might return earlier by spaceship, and that the timing of their return would coincide with the shift from the astrological Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius, sometime between 2090 and 2370.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

Now that's a long way off, and certainly not in our lifetime.

Indeed a mystery.

Last edited by Brook on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:54 am

Oh my...one more verifiable (Where's the proof) and certainly reliable source for a Dr Harrington...who is now dead

NOTE the site:

Welcome to the Digital Library for Physics and Astronomy

This site is hosted by the
    High Energy Astrophysics Division at the
    Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

http://www.adsabs.harvard.edu/

The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) is a Digital Library portal for researchers in Astronomy and Physics, operated by the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory (SAO) under a NASA grant.
    HARVARD SCIENTIFIC PAPER from Harvard Library
                        http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1988AJ.....96.1476H/0001476.000.html

click next article page on the bottom right corner to run through the pages of the paper written
    Three pages total

Sooooooo.....under a NASA grant the search for Planet X is a theory and possibility?  I did not know that until today.  Blink

Noting a different kind of harp and three planets orbiting a nearby dwarf  Harp 

The present paper reports on the detection of at least 3 plan-
    ets orbiting the nearby M dwarfs GJ 163. One of them, GJ 163c,
    might be of particular interest in term of habitability....

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1306.0904.pdf

There are brown dwarfs with a spectral class of M6.5 or later. They are also called late-M dwarfs

M dwarfs (and habitability zones) are back on the table.

http://www.astrobio.net/interview/1694/m-dwarfs-the-search-for-life-is-on

The best argument against the UV rays and the X-rays in particular is that an M dwarf emits most of that in the first billion years of its life. And once you're through that, then it gets pretty nice. So all the bad stuff happens early. So you just wait. You just wait for your habitable zone to stabilize and your star to stabilize. And then you've got billions of years to play around with the chemistry on the surface.
    Then there's this:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1307.6722.pdf

Shocked
    Whoa!

Now all this may seem "off topic". But is it really?

We're talking about the alleged possibility of Annunaki

Alleged to be advanced civilization and very old

Alleged to be gods

Alleged to be Reptilian

Alleged to be Alien

Alleged to be genetic engineers

Alleged to have arrived from Nibiru

Alleged to be a brown dwarf and/or M dwarf

Alleged to be traveling a huge elliptical orbital path with ours

Does make the mind wander ..... it certainly does  scratch

Note to the peanut gallery:

...and what about all that nasty ultra conservative philosophy espoused by many alien cults and their "founders"
    They all seem to be tea baggers or white supremacist militia these alien guys lol

Beacause just like Nancy you post stuff about planet x and the catastrophic psycholgy

(spellcheck?)
    Before they get on their bicycle once again let it be known I'm a "bleeding heart liberal" and registered Democrat since the age I could vote.  I married/divorced a Jew and have a youngest son who is half a Jew. Who I would DIE to protect from White
    Supremacy.  My current last name is German Jewish.  Having attended many FAMILY Hanukkah celebrations.
    Point that finger of judgement at me one more time peanut man...the mouse trap is set.

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoJwIvij327UPvXeZfMegr3kVKzKs05c5KSyTJZqtldyYj0OHvjQ

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Thank you for that report.   I think.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:35 pm

bobhardee wrote:Thank you for that report.   I think.
    You're welcome Bob. Big Grin 2 

I was quite surprised to run across some of it after reading the PDF Jenetta posted.

btw, Thank you Jenetta for the PDF.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:46 am

Being at the disadvantage of never having read Sitchin's books I'm not certain how the Planet X I just posted on relates to his work.

But it begged the question which came first the chicken or the egg...His book or this scientific theory of Planet X

His book The Twelfth Planet written 1976

When was this theory born of Planet X in the academic sense?  (Not the Nancy person Non sense)

New York Times article Published: January 30, 1983
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 pm

I am sure that some may say not so but I think that it's a worthwhile read. There are tons of stuff contained in his first book that have proven by archeological digs that support a number of his views. The trouble with Stichin is that everyone gets caught up on his views on planet X, AKA Nibiru and forgets about the other 300 or so pages.
    It was his work that set me to thinking about how life evolved on this planet and what interventions occurred. I'm sure you can pick it up used at Amazon or someplace like that for 2 or 3 dollars. Enjoy.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Right. Good luck you guys
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Wake me up when planet whatever gets here could you. Thanks.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:02 pm

if the world does not take to Krishna consciousness and refuses to give up their sinful ways and close the slaughterhouses, then our Earth will be planet-ex!
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:53 am

Floyd, I'm not sure if planet whatever gets here that I am going to want to wake anyone up.....myself included.

I don't think that very many people took Zach seriously when the book first came out but as other things he was talking about (and if you would read the book you would know) became apparent that he was onto something; then the search for planet whatever began. Even you must admit that a whole lot of agencies have spent a significant amount of time studying the sky to see if he was also right about his interpretation of the Sumerian text.
    Tell me one thing, why did our government install a very expensive infrared telescope in Antarctica...other than to study the sky. There have to be a bunch of place much less hostile that this telescope could have been placed. Planet whatever is supposed to be coming in from that direction and is supposed to need an infrared to see it.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:51 am

Regarding the OP question and origins

Check these three videos out roughly 30 minutes worth of viewing and several reference to Sumerian Gods

On the last one they speak of the Cosmic eight spoke wheel....hmmmm  

CERN is attempting to crack the "plasma soup".

Sumerian Eight spoke wheel

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 Sumerian1

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIjBPx_Mqdpyx_mEvnSwPuPNWA116N7Uz9QwQJoqnOrApAt9hk

Note: the search for Exotic Matter is part of the basis in theory to build a traversable worm hole and stargates

Electron generation a viable theory alternative

http://physics.fullerton.edu/~jimw/stargates.pdf

Cern and AMS-02

AMS: the search for exotic matter goes into space

http://cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/46535

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 CCams2_06_11

IF (big if) that Sumerian wheel is representation of a particle accelerator we're talking a very advanced civilization and possibly alien.

I've not seen the whole video beyond the three "clips" but will attempt to put some time aside to watch it here:

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:49 pm

mudra wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

I follow the Fish Man into the city, where we enter a building, which I immediately associate with a jail – yet, I feel not the slightest fear.

A door opens and my fishy companion points me into a waiting room-like space, where after he locks the door shut behind me.

I take a seat at one of the chairs and look around me, seeing 5 or 6 ‘not-my-type-of-people’ earthlings.

“Hi,” I say, but no one replies.

Next I tell a very funny joke, but when nobody’s laughing I get agitated. That’s it, I’ve had enough of this and start to bang on the door, that unlocks and is opened by a Fish Man – but not the one who accompanied me into the city.

“Listen, I don’t know what you’re up to, but I’m not gonna spend one more second in the same space with those people, so either you take me back to the surface or…”

The other Fish Man arrives on the scene, asking me if I’m sure, and when I ‘roger’ that he sort of sighs, sounding irritated.

What happens than is a bit foggy, but the next thing I clearly remember is me, swimming alongside a Fish Man.

Halfway up to the surface, a bunch of dolphins appear who take over from the Fish Man & bring me back to the beach where my dream started.

The twist is in the tail
    When I wake up the ‘dream’ doesn’t fade away – as dreams usually do, but manifests as a solid memory, with every detail crisp and clear as the stars in the eyes of a girl I once spend the night with.

Later that day EVA, my nr. 1 soulmate calls me, telling me she had this extraordinary dream about Fish Men and a city deep underneath the ocean, where she was put in a sort of ‘waiting room’ in the company of horribly boring people.

Now, I ask you…

Hypnotize Beer
    "Those doing soul work, who want the searing truth more than solace or applause, know each other right away. Those who want something else turn and take a seat in another room. Soul-makers find each other’s company "

Coleman Barks, “The Soul of Rumi”

The Karen 

Thank You TRAN for your enlightening experience

Love from me
    mudra
    Thank you, darling.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:08 pm

All I can add to this topic is, that I have once experienced something totally unreal - and I mean really unreal - so whatever anybody says, I know for sure that there are things beyond our imagination.

I believe anything!

Malletzky Beer 

NB: no bullsh#t, this was an experience beyond any explanation, indirectly witnessed by medics.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:41 am

All I can add to this topic is, that I have once experienced something totally unreal - and I mean really unreal - so whatever anybody says, I know for sure that there are things beyond our imagination.
    Indeed there is as I can attest to myself.

How could a civilization know that the eight spoke wheel (of life) is the basic stuff/laws the universe is made of?  Plasma.

Plasma....Cosmological Glue of age and composition that binds the codes of life in the universe itself.

And what of the Phenomenon?

Dharma is the Law that "upholds, supports or maintains the regulatory order of the universe".  

"that which maintains the stability and harmony of the universe."

In Buddhist philosophy, dhamma/dharma is also the term for "phenomena".

How did they know?  How?

Another eight spoke wheel:

Dharmacakra

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 Dharma-wheel

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 Sumerian1

Guess I'll think on that for awhile.  Anyone care to join me?

Enlightened 

Last edited by Brook on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:29 am

The wisdom of the ages, Brook.

You’re an old soul.

So am I and so are many others on this forum.

An open mind is a joy for life, and one should cherish those who can teach us something we don’t know already.

We have found each other here, in a virtual reality, and exchange our knowledge, thanks to Floyd.

Although I think he should shut the f#ck up in this thread, because I haven’t read anything he has written here that makes sense to me.

As if it’s a pseudo-Floyd…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GimLuOUVkxg
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:12 am

Whoa!  Love that video/tune you spun DJ TRANCOSO

Thubs Up 

Boom boom boom!!!

Flowers

An open mind is a joy for life, and one should cherish those who can teach us something we don’t know already.
    Naughty 

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 Chinese026

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:47 pm

To All: I will be studying most of the threads on this site in the coming months and years -- but I'm not going to be commenting -- just lurking. Thank-you for ALL of your contributions. I'd love to meet ALL of you someday. Namaste.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:34 am

TRANCOSO wrote:All I can add to this topic is, that I have once experienced something totally unreal - and I mean really unreal - so whatever anybody says, I know for sure that there are things beyond our imagination.

I believe anything!

Malletzky Beer 

NB: no bullsh#t, this was an experience beyond any explanation, indirectly witnessed by medics.  
    Would you share it with us TRAN ? Maybe open a new thread that more of us that feel like it can share Extra Ordinary
    moments they experienced ?

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:36 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    An open mind is a joy for life

I am adding this to the Chalice of Wisdom thread Cheerful 

Flowers 

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:42 am

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 Open-mind

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:47 am

Denver Lecture World's Oldest Authentic Map of Atlantis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJJn-xx_00M

The part that is relevant here not regarding the Anunakis as such but regarding Aliens and Reptilians
    runs from 18:40 to 19:50
    He speaks about the discovery of a crypt where Alexander the Great presumably was buried and the carvings that were found
    on the walls there.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:10 am

TRANCOSO wrote:The wisdom of the ages, Brook.

You’re an old soul.

So am I and so are many others on this forum.

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 5 1011351_560293094034789_673271576_n

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:24 pm