tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Eartheart
Brook
orthodoxymoron
lawlessline
Micjer
Jenetta
Carol
11 posters

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Empty Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby

Post  Carol Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTBrAb_btWY
    Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby
    Published on Jan 22, 2013
    http://www.cosmostv.org
    Dr. Greer's docuented movie Sirius will be released April 2013

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Empty Dr. Steven Greer The "Sirius" Film World Premiere

Post  Jenetta Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:04 am

http://siriusdisclosure.com/sirius-film-2/

The “Sirius” Film World Premiere

Date: Monday, April 22, 2013 (Earth Day)
    Time: 7:30 pm (PST)
    Venue: Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Premiere House Theater, Los Angeles, CA

FULL TRAILER "SIRIUS"

It is time for the truth to be known: we are not alone in the Cosmos…and
 WE ARE NOT ALONE — HERE ON EARTH.

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. What we have learned from them about energy propulsion can bring us to a new era, but those in power have suppressed this information in order to keep us at their mercy. It is time for you to know…and this documentary will let you in.

Dr. Steven Greer, founder of the worldwide Disclosure Movement and the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence is working with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka and his team at Neverending Light Productions to produce one of the most significant films of our time.

This film exposes the greatest story never told:

The Earth has been visited by people from other worlds who are not malicious, but in fact concerned for the future of humanity.

A cabal of military, industrial and financial interests have kept this contact and what we have learned from it secret for over 60 years.

Their secrecy is meant to suppress the knowledge that can liberate the world from the yoke of oil, gas, coal and nuclear power and replace the current world order with one of New Energy and true Freedom.

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Empty Re: Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby

Post  Micjer Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:56 am

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Anigif_enhanced-buzz-6607-1366317381-15_zps9c123fea

Hope this isn't a disappointment.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Empty Re: Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby

Post  Carol Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Luv your post Micjer.

Thanks for the laugh. lol!

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Carol wrote:Luv your post Micjer.

Thanks for the laugh. lol!
    Have to concur that. Top post. cheers
    Lawless
    t
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Of003d50002c590002c442
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:21 am

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:11 am

zero popcorn energy - but lot of nazi-pics like a tube vid, pig

the dna anal-ysis is so faked (even when it wa probably more expensiv than the film, it was even said that the software tries to replace our intuitions to find some clues), not even mentioned it could be a cross-species kid gone wrong...

I loove the "new" pure emotional energy broadcasted of cosmic contact - who is with us pushing emotional contact??? sorry for the tube taken down allready Crybaby

Last edited by Eartheart on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Video removed by user...... Argh
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Micjer wrote:Video removed by user...... Argh
    Any thread in this section of the Mists reveals more than that documentary does.

And why it's called 'Sirius'?

Probably because it sounds like 'serious'.

Brook, sue them!!!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Please post and circulate widely
    This six-inch body was found in the Atacama Desert in Chile. Genetic analysis has revealed it to be definite organic material with a plethora of striking abnormalities so-far unseen in any other life on Earth. - See more at: http://siriusdisclosure.com/evidence/atacama-humanoid/#sthash.loU4s0NL.dpuf

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby AH-Thumb-1024x421
    http://siriusdisclosure.com/evidence
    The Atacama Humanoid

Read the Reports from Dr. Greer, Dr. Nolan and Dr. Lachman
    Photos/ x rays/CT scan

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 am

Hey I recognize that little guy!!!!

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Flints10
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:00 am

Great. There's a good article on Huffington with photos at this link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/sirius-documentary-dna-re_n_3135628.html?

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Empty 4 tonight

Post  Eartheart Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:12 pm

again and the sharing should be ok cause the ticket was paid for I love you

http://sharesix.com/helrzplrpmu7

500mb

http://www.sockshare.com/file/9DFA275FD79E898F#

400mb
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby OR01
    Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Alien-Baby-V-Series
    OMG!!
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Empty Re: Dr. Steven Greer Reveals Findings Of Little Alien Baby

Post  Jenetta Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Semjase6

Now I think this candidate is much better looking for birthing a baby:D
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 01, 2013 4:56 am

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Y3Yxr

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Jenetta wrote:

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Semjase6

Now I think this candidate is much better looking for birthing a baby:D

She actually was a model from the 50's that George Adminski used to illustrate what his Venusian alien contact looked like. Or was that Billy Meier?

http://www.adamskifoundation.com/html/AboutGA.htm
    http://www.adamskifoundation.com/html/Landing.
    htmhttp://rense.com/general48/tm_feb.htm

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby Meier-asket
    "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier is a citizen of Switzerland who is the source of many controversial UFO photographs. He presents these photographs as evidence to support claims that he is in contact with extraterrestrials. http://www.ufocasebook.com/billymeier.html

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Topic: UFO - Today's Guest Ed Komarek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8izXb4RG2Wk

Steve Bassett's Citizen Hearings and Sirius (the movie) are main points of discussion.

Love Always
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat May 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Well folks, i just went outside and checked...no steven basset or no baby aliens here!

Star Human Thubans...now that is a different story for a different time as obviously there is something brewing in the REAL CAMELOT!!! NOT THE FAKE PROJECTS AND PSY OPS AGENDA!!!

ya and the show goes on! I have not forgetn the big picture at least the importance of having one!

I just cant beleive the things your all talking/spamming about

Big Grin 2

good luck,

your gonna need it

MERLIN JT! MAAT
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 04, 2013 11:02 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:I just cant beleive the things your all talking/spamming about

Yeah well sometimes thats a two way street with You as well JT...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun May 05, 2013 12:00 pm

obviously there is something brewing

Something's brewing eh? Now I wonder where you just happened to pick that up?

I'm afraid I have to agree with Merc here....it's a two way street....and If you think you have all the answers I would like to hear your first hand rather than second hand experience that would suggest you do have all the answers.

I know I don't. In fact I have more questions than answers. But based on first hand rather than second hand I can relate to some of the things we are all "talking/spamming" about. Rather than posting and relying on youtube videos of UFO's that are obviously tampered with.

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun May 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:I just cant beleive the things your all talking/spamming about

Yeah well sometimes thats a two way street with You as well JT...

Musical

Blink Nutbar

Is that so?! lol

Well at least I can write now! Good to see the crew talking.

Brook wrote:
    obviously there is something brewing

Something's brewing eh? Now I wonder where you just happened to pick that up?

I'm afraid I have to agree with Merc here....it's a two way street....and If you think you have all the answers I would like to hear your first hand rather than second hand experience that would suggest you do have all the answers.

I know I don't. In fact I have more questions than answers. But based on first hand rather than second hand I can relate to some of the things we are all "talking/spamming" about. Rather than posting and relying on youtube videos of UFO's that are obviously tampered with.

I just wake up and go! Thats my answer. I dont have all the answers. Some of the lighship looking orbs that have showen up in some youtube videos look similar to the lightship orbs that I have seen in the skies myself. There was talk about some dates this summer as to when the potential for contact can "mainfest" with in the consciousness field. However recent disruptions has left a scattered trail of information and science to help support the higher dimensional 4d reverse dark shadow light shadow plasma. There was also talk about how there would be more 'space' available after the reconfiguration in the cosmic metamorphisis that we appear to have just gone though.

You know that big beat from outer space causing all this occupy and revolutions. Now some of us are on the other side of the gates as the template has been built in the work that the dragons came to do! We are still babies it would seem as 2013 is the year of weaning into this new fram work that has been said to include star cruisers for those who are able to hybridize.

So today is another day of bridging the dimensional energies while dealing with the madness of theis economicly driven and suppress world that has 7 billion people running backwards on oil relegion fiat money and on and on it goes.

We were also talking about how 2013 - 2017 will be massive times of transition as the old ways are doomed and can not be sustained including the old mental mind patterns that are leading the humans to insanity.

Maybe Steven Greere is real and maybe that alien baby is also real, I can not verify either.

Have a super awesome day
    Double Thumbs Up

UFO2
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun May 05, 2013 3:38 pm

There was talk about some dates this summer....

There has been talk for quite some time....this summer....December 12,2012....and it goes on and on.

Eventually it will happen...the sooner the better in my mind. Disclosure that is.

As for that other stuff you speak of...is this information you have personally verified? If not...it's second hand. As such it can be categorized with talking/spamming as well eh?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 pm