tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Keshe's Free Energy Technology Will Make Today's Military 'Useless'

magamud
    magamud

Keshe's Free Energy Technology Will Make Today's Military 'Useless' - Page 2 Empty Re: Keshe's Free Energy Technology Will Make Today's Military 'Useless'

Post  magamud on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:35 am

Hey Floyd, u are aware that any type of "free energy" is the enemy to the status quo? I'm asking because I'm not sure of your awareness in general.
    Brook
    Brook

Keshe's Free Energy Technology Will Make Today's Military 'Useless' - Page 2 Empty Re: Keshe's Free Energy Technology Will Make Today's Military 'Useless'

Post  Brook on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:25 am

I would suggest followers of this man pay him 50,000 euros to go on one of his spaceships or STFU.
    That simple really.

Perhaps this may may true in the internal fantasy in which you are living regarding Keshe  and other alleged science you refer to. I take my water filtered thanks.

Perhaps telling members to STFU and inferring internal fantasy would qualify you as an "alienist"?  No?

How about an alienist intervention?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alienist

Noting:  I figured this guy Keshe as having nothing substantial quite some time ago regarding his methods to "enlighten the world" to his discoveries and has produced not much since.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:29 pm

I have to go with the fact that Keshe has been shouting this message soo long that the record is getting thin. He has not produce one thing that has changed society and I don't think he has anything that can change society.

Lovely idea but no cigar.

Lawless 
    t
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:20 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:10 pm

I really don't mind saying I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!  So let me do it one more time.  I told you so.  There.  It's almost out of my system.

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Keshe Under Threat! - Taiwanese Group Releases Full Contents of USB Stick

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014 20:46:52

The content of USB stick of 2012 has been released to public by Taiwanese KF group

We have been informed by the Taiwanese Keshe Foundation group, according to our request, that they have today released the full contents of the USB stick given to governments of the world in 2012, which has been given to them by their government.

The content of the USB stick was released to selected people around the world as per our wish today first that it could not be blocked by others.

From today the knowledge for production of free food, health systems, materials, energy and motion is fully given and delivered to human race, unconditionally and as gift from us to humanity.

We hope now this stops all the wars and conflicts as now you have enough to create enough food, energy, motion, all materials and keep the man healthy through the health patents released anywhere in the universe, which has never been disclosed before.

Now we are not the only group or organization, which through simple systems can save the life of the man from any illness on this planet and beyond.

Now you can help yourselves with all your medical, food, materials, motion and energy which you might need through development of these simple systems.

Our mission is complete.

Through our workshops we will teach you all the methods of the production and use of all systems.

Now the health program of the Foundation through the patents which have not been disclosed before, through the release of the USB stick content by Taiwanese government to public they have become the world population intellectual right property.

We thank the government of Taiwan and the honesty of the Keshe Foundation team in this country for sharing their gained information with the rest of humanity.

This link has been provided by Taiwanese Keshe F foundation group for all the content of the USB stick.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=bf45c...FAmO1xmRy2YY2Y

We advise you to spread this documents as fast as you can to as many people and groups that the human race starts the new cycle of developments all together on equal opertunity and fair chance.

I thank all our supporters around the world and hope you find peace and prosperity with this disclosure.

Please do not forget that these documents carries the world peace treaty paper, Sign yourself to it, that you never use this new knowledge to harm no one and use the information and technologies within these patents and blue prints and what to be gained from them, for peace and prosperous society for human-race and those beyond the boundaries of this planet.

M T Keshe

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/forum/keshe-official/32016-the-content-of-usb-stick-of-2012-has-been-released-to-public-by-taiwanese-kf-group

KESHE UNDER THREAT

URGENT INFO: The Iranian free energy scientist who has been working in Italy with his team to reveal a form of free energy to the world is being threatened and has had his site taken down and interfered with. He is currently in great concern for his life and making arrangements to have his material distributed around the world on the internet in various ways to preserve this vital information.

LISTEN LIVE ON LIVESTREAM SUNDAY MARCH 16, 2014 AT 12 NOON PACIFIC TIME. I will be interviewing Keshe about the threats to his life and the current status of his project.

http://livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/

Please support this work and send positive radiant energy to protect Keshe and his family.

Go here to listen to the detailing of the various Belgium authorities that are threatening Keshe's life and family. He gives names and details regarding the assassination attempts.

http://www.livestream.com/kesheworkshop/video/pla_1bd7a013-fe6e-44e6-bd76-2adad4451032

SOME OF THE INFORMATION FROM KESHE'S WEBSITE HAS BEEN RE-POSTED BY SCIENTIST STERLING D. ALAN HERE:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Keshe_Foundation

Thank you.

Added background information:

SEE THE REPORT FROM STERLING ALAN REGARDING THE KESHE PRODUCTS:

http://pesn.com/2014/03/13/9602457_Keshe-assissination-plot_website-in-jeopardy_product-roll-out/

A recent workshop on live-stream.

http://www.livestream.com/kesheworkshop/video/pla_1bd7a013-fe6e-44e6-bd76-2adad4451032

The documents in different languages released this week.

http://dp.vzestup.net/Portals/0/Dokumenty/Keshe%20nadace/The%20Unknown%20Truth%20About%20the%20Keshe%20Foundation/The%20Unknown%20Truth%20About%20the%20Keshe%20Foundation%20-%202014.zip

Download files:
    https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=bf45c90b2b044660&id=BF45C90B2B044660!137&ithint=folder,.rar&authkey=!AFAmO1xmRy2YY2Y (17 folders)
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=302467 (help for opening and using the "17 folders")
    https://mega.co.nz/#!zIQDRaIS!Ep0gUiCPx7kZ9HUTPW3nvCSzjnXx4N4rQUDvAiAyfQQ (one big file)
    http://www.7-zip.org/ (link to app to open the "one big file")
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:04 am

Thanks for posting the above info Bob.  Did you manage to catch the interview with Keshe on Camelot?  One would have to think that "naming names" would help him but........ :?

Oh!  Just found out it's been taped and started watching it.  Kerry started by saying her website has been taken down because Camelot posted his info there.  Should be interesting.  Later.  I'm off to listen.  I love you

Edit: Goodness, no wonder they want him gone!  He's announcing that they have the technology to track down anything (eg the missing plane) to anyone (missing children)!  NOT good for our rotten governments!!  Shocked

Edit: Here's the address to make it easier to find. Everyone really should listen to this poor man's story. Unbelievable what they've been doing to him and his family........and what they are threatening to do still.  No 

http://www.livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/video?clipId=pla_4ba7f7aa-d447-46d1-9664-a005464f0f48&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:36 pm

Here is another link. Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=guRYnHxh0qU
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:37 pm

I've just been checking the comments section on YouTube and feel a bit sickened. Not one comment I read showed any sign of compassion for what this man and his family are going through to bring this free energy to the world. All most are doing is complaining about the bad sound quality. Happily there are a few decent souls who are thanking him for his work, but even though show no sympathy for what he's actually telling them the cost of doing this for them has been.  Crying or Very sad 

If I heard rightly during the interview Keshe said that although hundreds had downloaded the patents he's provided the world for free, not one person had as yet offered a donation in thanks for what he's given. Not ONE! Must make him wonder why he bothered.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:17 pm

You are so right and hopefully his day in the sun will come and he will receive the praise he deserves. You think that the years from the dark ages has been many and that this kind of harassment would have faded long past. With this significant change, everyone of the scientific community says no way....another fake.... but with it going to the world, someone will take it and develop it fully.

However, that being said.....Seeing is believing. Hey I would like to see a flying antigravity car or spaceship. I do believe that his technology is there but needs refinement and time for the world to accept it. Can you just imagine what it would be like to drive an antigravity motorcycle or small craft.. Ride'em coy boys.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Is keshe charging more than Branson?
    Branson is a little cheaper?
    Moon travels dont come cheap these days.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Keshes flights are a tad more pricey lol
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Mon May 11, 2015 1:47 pm

there are groups of governments that have infiltrated pretty much every good faction and in there creating delays for progress. They will find and engage with you ,m take you off course and lead you into programs of deflection.

Its very easy to get sucked into this world, they are very good at finding people who have new and emerging technology, bring them into their circle , and them keep them " busy " for years achieving nothing ..

you would marvel at the length and breadth of these programs.

The only way forward is to be indipendant , then hopefully get funding to create your tech. The problem is once you get to a ceertain level of money earning .. the wealthy tend to be all on the inside.. when you need real money to back your ideas.. eventually youll be talking to one of them , who may back you initially , palm you off with funds .. then bury your project.

people at the top are there because they will do anything it takes to remain in that position. mind you we are talking about 1000 people .. that are the super wealthy and super powerful..

its a bit skewed is it not ?

with the accesibility for materials and education now more than ever we are seeing back yard mechanics coming up with new and emerging technology.

donating their ideas for free on the net.. The race is no longer to be the one who benefits.. its now to see who can give away their tech to benefit humanity ..

giving it away will create the tech by default.

it will be adapted and improved and released .. there is nothing they can do to stop this movement. nothing : 0) .. its only a matter of time till governments are no longer needed..

people can self govern .. we dont really need them do we ? nooooo

its going to happen , embrace this truth as if it already has.

N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon May 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Very true NANUXII. Given all the secret technology that already exists it's not surprising that others are just sharing what they know for free in hopes of it getting into the public's hands. And I agree about governments not needed as people are quite capable of self-governing in the right setting. A setting where the socio and psychopaths are not in control. Of course I've thought for a long time that negative ETs were at the top of the control chain for humanity.

I remember sitting down with Stefano Breccia discussing his long relationship with the ETs who had bases in Italy. I really liked him and he shared additional info not in his book "Mass Contact" about how these off-worlders made clones of themselves that basically ended up without a conscious, subsequently becoming socio/psychopaths who were quite brilliant and now head up numerous business corporations on a global level. The original group were very kind hearted so what they created set out to destroy their underground and ocean bases. He talked about how this one clone had attempted to murder him on several occasions and even had a tape recording of her voice when she had called him. His original contact was in 1956 and lasted for years. He described to me how they enable him to tri-locate where his consciousness was in 3 different locations. Indeed, he was a wealth of information and will be missed as he passed away in 2014.

Mass Contacts is an astounding story that says that Contact has begun from one who knows. A detailed report of contacts with human type aliens on the Adriatic coast, which answers many of our questions, this book is a milestone for ufologists wh study Contact. They were here and many look like us! It's time for disclosure. Paola Leopizzi Harris-Researcher and Author: Connecting the Dots; Making Sense of UFO Phenomena; Exopolitics: How Does One Speak to a Ball of Light? This book is a true milestone in the spreading of the reality of contacts between our humanity and extraterrestrials, both in the past and now; it gives rise to vital importants, hints in order to understand the epoch-making events that are waiting for us, and inteat with them in the best way. Tom Bosco-NEXUS Magazine-Edizione Italiana Eng. Stefani Breccia and I are friends, and have been responsible keepers of truths that not always were sharable with other people. Both of us have dedicated a significant part of our lives to UFO's, myself trying to spread this reality in the best way. Stefano trying to understand its roots, both being aware of how important the phenomenon is. And so I have acted as a midwife to the important result of Stefano's work, being convinced that reading this book is at the same time necessary and useful. Roberto Pinotti-Director, Centro Ufologico Nationale (CUN), Italy This book, based upon memories of experiences covering a period of many years, is charming above all for it concerns the contact, first, and then the coexistence of humans and aliens, working toward a single goal. Paolo Di Girolama-Professor and writer. http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Contacts-Stefano-Breccia/dp/1438906781/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431370793&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=mass+contact+by+stafano

Last edited by Carol on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon May 11, 2015 8:17 pm

N,
    Thanks for the comments. I think you are right on target. Keshe's new school is going to help spread the word of his theories....and eventually other people in the scientific community will agree and ask why didn't he tell everybody this at an earlier. It always seems to turn out that way. You come with major big ideas and the powers at be, deny that it is possible, but then a few start really looking at what you got, and then its seems illogical that it hasn't always been looked at or thought of in that new light. By offering it to the world, he has avoided the need for patent offices to deny his right to manufacture and opened it up to a world that will grab his technology and those countries that don't will be left behind. It is very wise on his part.

I hope that it will only be a matter of time before Keshe or someone like him, offers an energy box that will provide power to homes. People will drop their connections to the power companies just the same as happened with land based telephones. We went from land lines to cell phones in just a short number of years and I see the "power box" being the next big technological jump that is coming.
    Bob H.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Tue May 12, 2015 4:41 am

Regarding the ET situation , i have a very different view to the norm on their involvement and attitude , even their general demeanour i believe is vastly different to what we have been lead to believe, in fact i know it is.

My personal point of view is , absolutely every negative entity and outcome here is completely human in origin.

The very greed hungy ego driven psycopathic nature of the elite is human behaviour 101. Absolutely nothing to do with ET influence and there is still not a single model i have read about that makes sence to the contrary.

some may get offended by this but remember im talking of the few that will do anything to stay at the top. Theres not a lot of people down here that can stomach such a life style, or at least what it takes to get there. So im not talking of our general nature.. no , humans are generally peaceful , and i know if we have abundance our general nature is to live in peace.

But we are talking a bout a breed of human that has at some stage spewed its focus onto the power trip. Greed begets Greed and to the psycopathic and power hungry there is nothing they wont do to achieve and maintain this foot hold.

No , i have to disagree on pretty much any talk of ET's influencing us deliberately to the negative. Think about it , those elite are so head strong to get into the positions of power they have , do you think they are going to be influenced by an ET ? and if they do , what on earth for ?  what is the pay off for them being so abjectly primitive in their behaviour ?  what do they get out of it ?  

This is a very micro view .. its not in the mind set of ET's to be primitive. They have already negotiated free energy and space travel millions of years before we ever existed.. thats got to take maturity to achieve and without currency or control mechanisms like we have down here we have to consider their culture is vastly different to our so considering their behaviour from a human model is moot.. The shenanigans we see down here is the mind set of a moron.. not an advanced ET..

This ritualistically negative scarcity stance is fuelled by ones who see life in terms of power and scarcity. Limited Money , Limited Energy , Limits on Living , all these limits to push us down so they can look big .. thats primitive , not advanced, this is not the work of an advanced being ... how can it be ? .. its primitive.

oh ill breathe now lol

So theres my intro on my idea of what we are dealing with.

N
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Tue May 12, 2015 6:25 am

5/12/2015
    I totally agree. If you listen to Stephen Greer and everything that he and the many people (experts) who have testified to Congress, it is all about peaceful beings. Yesterday there were some things written about underground battles with ETs and posted here on Mists. If that happened, where are all the survivors? Where is the testimony of the women who were used as sex slaves? It's not to be heard.

I hope that I will have a chance to meet and greet the ET's....and Welcome this to our planet.
    Bob H.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:48 pm

energy is free , its the extraction process thats not .. energy is abundant , the universe is evidense of that , its mass rotates around the sphere which is a giant magneto with the sun core its epicentre of radiative power.

tap into that and you have your free energy. how ?

think

radiation

moisture

conductivity

in atmosphere these are your elements. you have but 2 poles to negotiate

the rest is easy

we already have the technology

reverse engineer a tag reader for a toll gantry and you will see a miniature version of an energy gathering device.

: 0)

woo hoo
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MzCHSCzOG4
    FREE ENERGY STARTING OCTOBER 16th

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:17 pm

10/11/2015
    This is the 81st conference. He is saying he is planning to ship out 500,000 units to the market in Italy. Wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGhLxDmZYmc
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:43 pm

10/11/2015
    This is the most recent Keshe conference. At the 33 mark, he starts talking about the rise of the 2nd sun has been seen for the first time. "Either we work together or there will be no one" Most interesting. Holy Smokes. Good Grief. He then goes back to talking about plasma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpadJYY5tvc
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:05 am

This is the 81st conference. Keshe is saying he is planning to ship out 500,000 units to the market in Italy. Oct 16th Ambassaders World meeting. Units for energy are ready to be sent out.  200,000 units will be sent out to the world.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Carol,
    Go back to the bottom of page 3 and listen to the 82nd conference. It is similar to the 81st with the white board presentation until around the 34 or 35 minute mark in the presentation. Then he makes reference to something like this. Today we saw for the first time, the second sun. It will be hidden a while before it make national news but will be hard to avoid in the coming months. Either we come together and get this technology or it will be too late. Listen and hear for yourself and see what your impression of this is.

I don't know have any idea if what he has works. It all seems to good to be true. He had said last month that he was going to post pictures of people actually using his device. I haven't seen any but I don't follow everything that he puts out. He also claims that his device has medical benefits. It would be nice to see someone step forward and make a video saying proving what they had and they are now cured. Along time back, he stated that because of his agreement with Iran, he cannot show finished products such as planes or cars, or heath machines, etc. I don't know but then again, I don't walk in his shoes. Now that he is saying that he is going to manufacture and sell thousands of these "things", it will be the ultimate test of his reliability.

If there is one strand of evidence that any of what he has is on the level, then God help us if he is on the level about a second sun.
    Bob H,
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:18 am

Hi Bob, I missed what he said about the 2nd Sun but did listen to a different interview where he made it clear that each country had to produce their own units where they could not sell it outside of their country. I'm still waiting to see what a unit looks like but wondered it it was similar to that one we were viewing a few months back.

2nd sun... we all know what that means.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:23 pm

A second sun? sunny sunny Now what? Betelgeuze or planet X, Y, Z? I feel one is enough for me, to warm up and enjoy Toast
    But of course, if there's really something showing up, is there a video showing 2 suns? What if it's a giant spaceship? I've found lots of
    pictures of a supposed 2nd sun, a "light in the sky" in unusual corners of it. This website below doesn't mention a 2nd sun, how can that be?

http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/visible-planets-tonight-mars-jupiter-venus-saturn-mercury

I've seen 2 suns one morning, finding that I've got double glazed windows Laugh
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:37 pm

I am so foolish in wanting to believe that Keshe is on the level and telling the truth. I mean all of his little videos look legitimate. I don't care what the devise looks like or how he made it. I just care about seeing results and am waiting for that to happen. That ain't happened and the world has not said look what we can now do with the Keshe energy unit. Show me just one electric car that can run all day and into the night without needing a charge. Then I begin to believe. Buttttt.......it sure would be nice...... if his claims of antigravity are true as well.
    Yes sir. That would be really cool.

Embarassed

Bob H.

Current date/time is Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:34 am