tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

'The Daniel Papers' -- Awesome!

Sanicle
    Sanicle

'The Daniel Papers' -- Awesome! Empty 'The Daniel Papers' -- Awesome!

Post  Sanicle Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:55 am

Just found a website named 'Soldier Hugs' that presents PDFs written by a guy by the name of Daniel, who gives his background as......
    .....worked as a technician on the Phoenix III project (more commonly known as the time travel aspect of the Montauk Project), I have first-hand knowledge of what was going on and what they were trying to do—and it appears they are using some of the knowledge gleamed from those experiments in geoengineering application. In the 20 years that have passed since those experiments, I have learned much and decided to take a look at it in the context of the new knowledge provided by Dewey Larson's Reciprocal System of physical theory.2
    Phoenix III was a covert attempt to determine the nature of time, if it could be manipulated, and if so, the process to do it. Without going into details,3 the short answer is that those involved never came to an understanding of time, other than it was not what conventional physics thought it was, but were able to make use of some of the technology obtained in order to perform temporal experiments into the “past” and “future.”....

This is a tiny part of the first PDF he presents entitled "Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension" and I believe it, and the PDFs that follow are well and truly worth a read as they explain so much of what is going on that we discuss here in a way that makes complete sense to me, much moreso than it has up until now.

A lot of it is based on the premise that the scientific world has Stellar Evolution Backwards.

But Daniel explains it all much better than I can in the first twelve page PDF. I'm looking forward to reading the rest and wished to share the experience with you all here.

Here's the link: http://www.soldierhugs.com/
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

'The Daniel Papers' -- Awesome! Empty Re: 'The Daniel Papers' -- Awesome!

Post  Sanicle Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:43 am

Daniel refers to this video in his PDFs as they discuss the projects he was involved in. There's a lot of cool detail in it re what they actually did in the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montaulk Project...how they were linked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGglyC8QEnk
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Nce find Sanicle.
    I read a few of these Pdfs and rather enjoyed them.
    Thank You

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:33 am

Daniel? Montauk Project?

Could it be that finaly, one of David Wilcock's "super secret and confidential insiders" decided to finaly reveal hiimself (if he stil is a real person)?

Much respect
    Mall..
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:23 am

Haha. Maybe. Wink

I hope you didn't let the association put you off and read some of what Daniel has to say? I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts on it. I think it impressed me so much because it helped me to finally understand how different timelines are formed, the (possible) purpose behind the chemtrails, etc. It just added a lot of things up for me in a way that makes sense, actually joined all the dots so to speak.

Any thoughts ..... Mudra ... Mal?
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:32 am

Sanicle wrote:Haha. Maybe. Wink

I hope you didn't let the association put you off and read some of what Daniel has to say?

Hahaha...not at all. I already read few lines by now, will do more over the weekend, it looks good so to say...

Mall...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:59 am

Cool. sunny

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 pm