tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

'Phoenix in the Labyrinth' by C. B. Scott Jones

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

'Phoenix in the Labyrinth'  by  C. B. Scott Jones  Empty 'Phoenix in the Labyrinth' by C. B. Scott Jones

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 am

'Phoenix in the Labyrinth' is a rare book by C. B. Scott Jones and is now available as a FREE download at:
    http://minus.com

study UFO2 Double Thumbs Up
    isaackoi
    isaackoi

'Phoenix in the Labyrinth'  by  C. B. Scott Jones  Empty Re: 'Phoenix in the Labyrinth' by C. B. Scott Jones

Post  isaackoi Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:20 am

TRANCOSO wrote:'Phoenix in the Labyrinth' is a rare book by C. B. Scott Jones and is now available as a [b]FREE download at:

Just to help anyone that wants to find this book, you need to add "/mbjx49CMz" to the above minus.com link.  (I'd post this link in full but, as a new member here, I am not permitted to do so).

This book contains the text of a collection of lectures by C B Scott Jones. It is difficult to obtain via second-hand book sellers (including Amazon, Abebooks etc). The book includes details of C B Scott Jones' views on various topics and his interaction with the UFO community, including during a trip to China when he met with UFO researchers and obtained details of sightings

C B Scott Jones has been discussed in several UFO books and on quite a few UFO websites in the context of "the Aviary" (being referred to in those discussions as "Chickadee" and/or the infamous "Falcon") and his work as an aide to Senator Pell.

(I uploaded a scan of the book in 2012 after getting permission from the author, C B Scott Jones.  The book was scanned at my request by the AFU in Sweden).
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

'Phoenix in the Labyrinth'  by  C. B. Scott Jones  Empty Re: 'Phoenix in the Labyrinth' by C. B. Scott Jones

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:51 am

isaackoi wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:'Phoenix in the Labyrinth' is a rare book by C. B. Scott Jones and is now available as a [b]FREE download at:

Just to help anyone that wants to find this book, you need to add "/mbjx49CMz" to the above minus.com link.  (I'd post this link in full but, as a new member here, I am not permitted to do so).

Hi, Isaackoi, go to 'Private Message' and open the PM I've send you

if possible post the link in your answer to this PM and I'll copy/paste it here
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:57 am

Voila!

'Phoenix in the Labyrinth' is a rare book by C. B. Scott Jones and is now available as a FREE download at:
    http://minus.com/mbjx49CMz

study UFO2  Double Thumbs Up

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 am