tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

UFO WARS AND INVASION

burgundia
    burgundia

UFO WARS AND INVASION  Empty UFO WARS AND INVASION

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Clyde Lewis welcomes Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today. Duff's recent article, "UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco," has generated a huge buzz about what's really going on in the Pacific Ocean. Is this a "Battleship" scenario come true? Plus, the return of the "Seattle Hum"!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

UFO WARS AND INVASION  Empty Re: UFO WARS AND INVASION

Post  Carol Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 am

UFO War–Veterans Today’s Gordon Duff Puts His Head ON The Chopping Block!
    http://www.VeteransToday.com/ & http://johnkettler.com/

UFO Attack Was From Reptoids Image Credit: Kesara via Wikimedia Commons

UFO War in the Pacific? Joint U.S./Chinese naval operation to combat them off San Francisco? Frankly, my initial reaction was that Gordon Duff, Senior Editor at the hard-hitting www.VeteransToday.com site and ex-Army intelligence, had lost his mind. Why? This was so far beyond his usual topic matter that he’d either lost it or was desperate to get the word out. It soon became apparent that it was the the latter. There was an unmistakable feeling (and I’m an empath) of both fear and desperation in the shattering UFO story he quite obviously wrote in haste, evidenced by dropped words, typos and more. He explicitly warned of the dangers of trying to directly confirm this “Twilight Zone” UFO War story, and he wasn’t kidding!
    UFO War = White Hot!

This UFO story was way too exciting and bizarre to ignore, especially after something like four of my readers sent me the UFO War link, together with urgent requests for more information on this seemingly insane UFO combat claim, asking whether or not it was true, what the Liberation Forces were doing, etc. In discussing this purported UFO matter with my highly sensitive contacts, I was somewhat astounded to learn not only that the core UFO War story was spot on, but that this topic was effectively white hot and could easily get inquisitive people killed. My contacts were incensed over the attack, but didn’t know who was behind it. The PLAN (Peoples Liberation Army Navy) was/is indeed involved in this UFO War against hostile aliens, because the U.S. Navy is heavily committed in the Persian Gulf area. Some matters are too important for international rivalry, and as Reagan and Gorbachev opined back in the 1980s, an extraterrestrial threat has indeed brought us together. Unfortunately for those pushing false flag scenarios and BLUE BEAM holography to support a faked UFO invasion,this one’s more like a UFO invasion in place, conducted by forces here for ages. Why here? Why now? The answers lie beyond this world, beyond this dimension.
    The Exopolitics Of The UFO War Off Our Coast

Once I’d confirmed the UFO war story was real, I made it my business to start checking with my sources in the Liberation Forces, both at the Ground Contingent and ET/ED (extraterrestrial/ extraradimensional) levels. What I learned both confirmed my intuitive sense/feeling as to who crewed the assaulting UFO and confounded me when it came to the why a UFO would attack us. It was our old nemesis, the Reptoids. If they’ve been here for practically forever, then why now?
    UFO Feints & Human Catspaws

The answer to this UFO conundrum lay in the changing fortunes of the ongoing war. While titanic struggles rage simultaneously on multiple dimensions, things have been improving here in consequence, and Reptoid power and dominion on Earth are beginning to suffer. The ironbound control of underlings has begun to come unstuck, which is why an unknown Navy ship was hit with an as yet unidentified Reptoid weapon from a USO (Unidentified Submerged Object ) which popped up, became a UFO, hit, then vanished back into the deep,once again a USO. The Navy is now short one undisclosed ship and crew–fates unknown. The Navy is now out for blood. THAT is certain.

This unprovoked strike was deliberately done to rouse our ire and get our undivided attention (how well they succeeded!) and to cause forces to be shifted. In turn, this allowed a bunch of Reptoids, who had broken away from central control and slavery, to flee the planet. While we tore up the Pacific in response to the attack there, they split via the Baltic! It did not end well–either for them or their boss. Those of you who play any number of FPS (First Person Shooter, for the rest of you) games understand “boss” as being way more than simply the one in charge. You understand a boss as being a fearsome monster requiring extraordinary means and effort to combat and ultimately defeat. The Reptoid boss should be understood from both perspectives.

Operating from a higher dimensional underground base “somewhere near Russia,” the Reptoid boss was fearsome indeed (saw him in my mind’s eye, with details confirmed via Ground Contingent). Standing some 50-60 feet tall, crested, with a triangular head (“viewed” from the top), a mouthful of sharp teeth, fearsome talons and a thick, mottled, battle scarred hide, this thing radiated command presence and power. All that went for naught when it suddenly found itself being spirally sliced (like a Honey-Baked Ham™) from the neck down, immediately followed by a repeat. This time, the cut axis was perpendicular to the first savaging. Thus, you could say the Reptoid boss was first sliced, then diced–clear down to the bone in places. The resulting “sight” of giant flensed Reptoid was ghastly and bloody to behold, but empowering as well. Why? Not only was I “there,” but I was the one who decided, in a moment of mad impulse, to take a shot at the towering monster, supported by a member of the Ground Contingent.

As some of my readers on UFO and related issues know very well, we may be weak and practically helpless here, but we can be terrors in other realms. This is but one of many reasons why we’re kept dumbed down and at everyone else’s throat. Somehow, I “knew” that a blade much like that on a meat slicer was the way to go. The rest was simply going with my sense of how to proceed. With a flensed, helpless Reptoid boss before us, we called in the Sharks. Now, these are not your typical sharks. These are the higher dimensional version of the creatures; they are sentient, talk excitedly and require no water, floating in the air. You can simply ask them to appear, and they’ll happily devour any monster or demon you’ve chopped to pieces (some regenerate, like trolls do in the fairy tales), recently killed or even simply crippled to the point it can’t fight. These worthies promptly feasted on the great chunks of Reptoid lying about, as well as ripping the guts out of the tottering Reptoid commander, who’d once helmed all the Reptoid operations on Earth. With alarms going off everywhere, we left the cleanup to the Sharks and returned to this dimension.

The Reptoid boss is is now dead, the Eater having become the Eaten. His bold underlings are also dead. Their UFO assisted bolt for freedom was commendable, but they were still Reptoids and a deadly danger to all who encountered them. As such, the Reptoids in the fleeing UFO groups were wiped out by the Liberation Forces as soon as they cleared the atmosphere. Two Reptoid underwater bases, of an estimated 40, are now empty. The Reptoids have been dealt a mighty blow.

For now, though, the Reptoids have the small consolation of thinking they’ve put one over on us. The Reptoids believe we (the Terrans and Liberation Forces) don’t know that the joint U.S./Chinese naval forces seeking them out to kill them are in fact sitting over the very USO/UFO bases our naval forces seek to annihilate–while saving those bases from attack by the Liberation Forces. Why? A strike to kill the bases would also inevitably smite the joint naval forces sailing overhead.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:10 am

U.S/CHINA JOINT NAVAL OPERATIONS AGAINST EXTRATERRESTRIAL THREAT
    "UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco"

Tolec, what is the real deal with this joint U.S./China Naval forces working together just outside of the San Francisco Bay area, a U.S naval warship being attacked, and a Reptilian war going on?

date: September 21, 2012

ANSWER: No, no, no. According to my Andromeda Council contacts, this is absolutely a "False flag" report.

Think of this story in the context of Dr. Carol Rosin's knowledge of the five (5) 'cards' the Cabal / Illuminati would attempt to use in their last bid to hold their control on power: [Carol quoting Dr. Werner Von Braun] "...the last card is the alien card... we're going to have to build space based weapons... against the aliens... and it will all be a lie.", "...the last card will be the extraterrestrial threat." This is all about the Cabal & Illuminati perpetuating fear.

Also, think of the movie "Battleship" released just this summer in first run theaters around the country - U.S. Naval forces - operating out in the Pacific Ocean off of the coast of California are attacked by a huge... Reptilian/human hybrid operated... fantastic underwater alien ship utilizing highly destructive technology, energy weapons. Now, think about this movie in the overall context of this present, alleged, U.S/China Naval military cooperative - UFO war story. Does any of this sound familiar?

Again, this is a False flag story.

First, here is a back drop on the Reptilian situation to give all of this context:

a.) the very last undersea Reptilian base was taken by the Procyon forces of the Andromeda Council the last weekend of March 2012;

b.) 2,000+ of the highest ranking Reptilian & Reptilian/human hybrid Military Officers & Cabal / Illuminati officials were taken prisoner;

c.) the taking & clearing of this last Reptilian undersea base & highest Reptilian military officers & officials has left a gap in the 'power
    structure' at the top of the Cabal & Illuminati. [find News Story: "Procyon Lead AC 'Delta Team' Strike Force Takes & Clears Out
    Last Reptilian Undersea Base" - on "Archived Interviews" page, half way down, right hand side, this web site.

d.) as I indicated in my 08.21.12 article - "The Hard Reality and a Difficult Truth" - there are still some - Reptilians, Reptilian/human
    hybrids and clones operating & controlling the highest levels of the Cabal & Illuminati on this planet;

e.) there are also purely Human military lead factions... of the Cabal & Illuminati.

Now, here is what really happened out in the Pacific Ocean:

f.) with the gap in the power structure of the Cabal & Illuminati - there have been continuing skirmishes between various factions;

g.) this was one of those skirmishes - between factions - nothing more, nothing less;

h.) an escape pod from one of the last undersea Reptilian bases holding three (3) Reptilian/human hybrid, lower rank 'workers' - fired
    on a human operated, U.S based, elite, Cabal & Illuminati, 'special forces', scout craft [think "UFO" operating underwater], acquired
    from technology provided during an earlier Human & "Grey" technology exchange agreement;

i.) the escape pod had minimal offensive fire power, as well as minimal defensive capabilities, and it was disabled;

j.) the three (3) Reptilian/human hybrid, lower rank workers, Reptilian undersea base escapees, were taken prisoner and were transport-
    ed to a human run & operated, Cabal, deep underground [about a mile & a half (1 1/2) underground] military facility located in the
    in an underground complex in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado;

Summary:

k.) the various Reptilian & Human factions of the Cabal & Illuminati have been having these skirmishes since the last Reptilian undersea
    base was taken & cleared out by the Procyon people of the Andromeda Council... the last weekend of March 2012;

l.) China Naval warships - are not - cooperating in any joint U.S/China joint war operations being conducted by both parties in an
    undersea war against the Reptilians;

m.) the story of a U.S Naval warship being attacked, and alleged U.S/China Naval cooperation - is a "False flag" story;

n.) there are no remaining Reptilian, Cabal & Illuminati, undersea bases in operation. None

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:32 pm

I agree that it is a false flag...the last card, the alien threat, von Braun.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:29 pm

I would'nt even give Gordon Duff's article enough credit to call it " False Flag" .
    To me it's plain disinfo mixing a little of mainstream news with rumors under a Capital title in order to stir up brains
    around in the UFO/Conspiracy sites.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Disinformation has always been the problem for us mudra, which is why we seek the truth. It is by our sharing and examing the data presented that we sort through this puzzle together. For the most part this article looks like disinformation (conjecture) other then the little bit that we read that may be the facts. Something happend out in the Pacific Ocean that involved the US Navy. Maybe. That's it..

How can we possibly check the validity anything else other then the possible presence of a US ship at sea? We cannot. Nor can we even take someone's word that we do not know that this other stuff happened either.

What I suspect is that this is one part possible fact and 3 parts someone's else's channeling. However, the conjecture/channeling is interesting as one wonders if the channeling is just fantasy or has some merit. And they there are those from our past at PA who will insist this conjecture is real.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:32 am

I agree that disinformation is a problem . However if there ever will be an invasion , I will barrack and support for the aliens . The humans save a few are a piece of brown stuff ..... Is this a civilization ?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 am