tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

ET Interpreter Sgt. Clifford Stone

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

ET Interpreter Sgt. Clifford Stone Empty ET Interpreter Sgt. Clifford Stone

Post  Carol Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:42 pm

ET Interpreter: An interview with Sgt. Clifford Stone
    Roswell, New Mexico

Sgt. Clifford Stone Threatened – Spread the Word
    Posted on July 20, 2012 by Pat Donworth
    Retired Sgt. Clifford Stone posted these two messages below on his fb wall on Thursday, July 19. He is a truthteller about the UFO cover-up.

Please send light and protection to surround Cliff and his home and family. And feel free to re-post this message.

If you are not familiar with Sgt. Stone, following is a short bio (from CoasttoCoast). Clifford’s facebook posts follow, then I’ve posted a video of Clifford being interviewed by Kerry Cassidy, of Project Camelot, back in February 2007.

Who Is Sgt. Clifford Stone?

Source: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/stone-clifford/7364

“In the world of UFO research, the name of retired Army sergeant Clifford Stone is nearly a legend. Decorated Vietnam combat veteran who served 22 years, Stone claims that he led a double life from the late 60′s through his retirement in 1990. While officially assigned to an “NBC” Team (nuclear, biological and chemical retrieval and abatement detail), he asserts that he also served on Top Secret UFO crash retrieval missions where he had physical contact with downed ET craft and interactions with captured non-human life forms. The official NBC Team assignment allegedly served as a cover for those highly secretive and compartmentalized operations. Over a period of nearly 40 years, Stone has amassed one of the largest private collections of authentic government documents clearly establishing the hard reality of the UFO phenomenon.”"

Messages from Sgt. Stone:

Clifford Stone
    Thank you for asking. Please watch my facebook in the next [several] days, as I have been [targeted] by the drug [cartel]. You know I won’t run away. If it is war they wish, they have it. Remember me as I was, not as the media may try to show me. I am about to become [violent], and as you and my kids from job corps know this is not my nature. Know that no one see my back. When confronted by a threat, I face it head on. This is what I you and the kids at Roswell Job Corps and Must do the same. All that shared with you and the kids at Roswell Job Corps is the reason thy are after me. Please pass this on. I shall stand my ground until the death. Would you believe it has to do with grage collection? God Bless, Cliff (Stony)

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 02:47:32 -0700
    Clifford Stone
    Please understand, I do not know how to run away. when confronted with a threat, I stand and fight. For the last 5 weeks, my grage has not been collected. Today, I watched, they picked up the puck and dropped it and drove off. Within in an hour, I was visited and told to stop talking. I [stepped] out side of my door and hit the gentleman in the nose. It bleed badly. Sorry, folks, but I [refuse] to be [threatened], I will fight back. Little things lead to bigger things, as I was told. I will not run, I will fight back, but I do not want to hurt [innocent] [people] in that fight. By you people knowing, this is my protection and my defense. Come tomorrow, I start fighting back and I know all Hell is about to be loosed upon me and the world needs to know why. Please share this e-mail. God Bless, Cliff
    http://projectcamelot.org/clifford_stone.html

We met Clifford Stone at the Roswell Museum in New Mexico where he was kind enough to grant us several hours of his time. What an extraoridnary man! This soft-spoken gentleman has an astounding tale to tell about his alien friend, Korona. How he went on crash recovery missions in Viet Nam of all places during the 60's and how he helped an alien escape from military custody. He's got a massive heart and a wide perspective that manages to take the whole world in its sights. He talks of the rights of the visitors to our planet in the face of captivity. He talks of their sense of sacrifice for the well being of humanity. He speaks of the need for us to care what happens to the 'other guy' and how real feeling for each other is what is going to make the difference as we move forward to join the galactic community.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 pm