tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Extraterrestrial Hierarchy in our Solar System - Part 1/4

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Extraterrestrial Hierarchy in our Solar System - Part 1/4 Empty Extraterrestrial Hierarchy in our Solar System - Part 1/4

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhCWyQKQL_E
    Extraterrestrial Hierarchy in our Solar System - Part 1/4

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Extraterrestrial Hierarchy in our Solar System - Part 1/4 Empty Re: Extraterrestrial Hierarchy in our Solar System - Part 1/4

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Extraterrestrial Hierarchy in our Solar System - Part 1/4 Empty Re: Extraterrestrial Hierarchy in our Solar System - Part 1/4

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:23 pm

I don't necessarily have a problem with the idea of dealing with ET on a daily basis -- but I certainly don't relish the idea of being one of ET's cows or pigs -- or as being owned or enslaved by ET. I continue to suspect an Orion-Sirius-Aldebaran-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire -- and any lasting improvement to this solar system might be dependant upon a 'solution' which includes an idealistic version of this hypothetical empire. Just 'kicking ET out' might not be a long-term answer to our troubles. All I know, is that the History of Earth is NOT Nice -- to say the least.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Extraterrestrial Hierarchy in our Solar System - Part 1/4 Empty MM J

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:38 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I don't necessarily have a problem with the idea of dealing with ET on a daily basis -- but I certainly don't relish the idea of being one of ET's cows or pigs -- or as being owned or enslaved by ET. I continue to suspect an Orion-Sirius-Aldebaran-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire -- and any lasting improvement to this solar system might be dependant upon a 'solution' which includes an idealistic version of this hypothetical empire. Just 'kicking ET out' might not be a long-term answer to our troubles. All I know, is that the History of Earth is NOT Nice -- to say the least.

I don't think the history of Earth is as worse as the history of Mars.. Who truly knows what all happened with Mars and on Mars. I dated someone past who could go into "trance" very easily... I would put him under and he would tell me some right stories about Mars.. he said he was from Mars.. To this day I still often wonder since he never had a birth certificate and couldn't get one. Born in Texas he was. All sorts of crazy things happened around him. He said he could see shadows on Mars and he was afraid when he returned out of trance because he said they had followed him somehow back here to his home base... and where was he living at the time? Yep, here with me.. Nanu Nanu

Cracking open the egg

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 am