tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Underground bases human and ET

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Underground bases human and ET Empty Underground bases human and ET

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:04 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Underground bases human and ET Empty Re: Underground bases human and ET

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:11 pm

I continue to think that the Underground Bases, Magneto-Leviton Trains, the Secret Space Program, and the Secret Government -- are all fun to think about -- yet I keep getting the sinking-feeling that this whole realm is somehow 'out of control' and 'not in humanity's best interest'. I continue to seek some sort of a righteous, refined, reformed, and idealistic version of all of the above -- but I seem to lack the resources, information, and talent -- to properly facilitate this difficult (and possibly impossible) task.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 am

You may have hit the nail on the head with your perspective on this Oxy. Is it in the best interest of humanity? One would think if it were then it wouldn't be such a secret.

Last edited by Carol on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:24 am

I continue to wonder if we live in a Reptilian Universe -- with this solar system being run by a Renegade Reptilian Faction -- who created Male and Female Human Physicality via Genetic Engineering -- to provide 'containers' for their Interdimensional Reptilian Souls -- and that this was a Universal Heresy???!!! Are we Fallen Angels? Whatever the case may be, modern communications has made keeping 'solar system secrets' much more difficult. I continue to think that most people wouldn't be phased by my wild theories. Most either wouldn't believe the clearest evidence for my Reptilian Hypothesis -- or they wouldn't care. But some people would end-up in mental institutions -- or dead -- and this worries me greatly -- which is why I merely ramble and mumble on this little forum.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 am

I'd like to know who made women lesser beings where they are viewed as chattel. Now knowing the reptilian mind set on how women are to be used it pretty much clarified this for me and also identified those cultures that are most influenced by the reptilians.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm