tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
orthodoxymoron
mudra
6 posters

Who owns the world

mudra
    mudra

Who owns the world  Empty Who owns the world

Post  mudra Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Who owns the world  51z19Iq3tOL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

Who owns the world
    The hidden facts behind landownership

by Kevin Cahill

About the book :

“A land poor race on a land rich planet.”

Kevin Cahill’s new book Who Owns the World book examines land ownership in each one of the world’s 197 states or countries and 66 major territories, the first such survey ever attempted.

It reveals the largest landowner on earth with an estimate of her landholdings, which have immense political, legal and economic implications appear in , published by Mainstream.

In Part - 1 we are given an indepth examination of landownership from the beginning of history to the present day. This provides estimates of the land owned by the Papacy, the Islamic Mosque trusts and the Buddhist and Hindu religions (Chapter 5). It examines the land holdings of the 26 largest landholders on earth (Chapter 3), and how 60% of Europe is owned by the aristocracy, who also get 60% of the EU annual agricultural subsidy of €48,000 million (Chapter 4)

Part - 2 examines land ownership in each one of the world’s 197 states or countries and 66 major territories, with a page for each country and territory.

A master of many rich lists, local, national and international Kevin Cahill opens his book with the observation that:

Poverty and wealth are not, as is often thought, opposites. Instead the two words predicate a problem, which is poverty, and indicate its solution, which is wealth. Land, that upon which we all stand, is the single most common characteristic of wealth worldwide. … And the commonest characteristic of the poor of the planet is the opposite, landlessness.

Contents:

Part 1 - A narrative analysis of land and race over a 10,000 year period.

Chapters:

Of wealth and poverty, of Kings and Queens, of power and land, of the planet and the race: The major themes of the book are outlined and summarised.
    The largest landowner on earth-by far, Queen Elizabeth II: The single individual who is the legal owner of about one sixth of the planets land, a total of 6,600 million acres.
    The next largest individual landowners, who lay legal claim to about one sixteenth of the land of the planet, about 2,000 million acres.
    The landowners of Europe, who get 60% of the EU agricultural subsidy of €48,000 million, who own 60% of Europe, but who constitute less than 0.2% of its population.
    The landholdings of the world’s 4 major religions; Christianity and Catholicism, Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism.
    The latest British Empire, the 4th or virtual Empire, with a history of its evolution from the preceding 1st, 2nd and 3rd empires.
    The 4th British Empire in the world: Extent of lands, and the power this confers in the modern international world.
    Ireland as analogy: Why the land holding citizens of the republic are serfs, not owners and how this fact was concealed from them in their own constitution. Lessons for post colonial states in Africa and Asia and newly independent states in Europe.
    The time line of landownership through history: In conjunction with Professor Powelson’s book The Story of Land (The Lincoln Institute).
    Landownership around the world: An examination of landownership in some countries through history.
    Breaking Braudel’s Bell Jar: A meditation on the work of Hernando de Soto, South America’s fourth liberator, after O’Higgins, San Martin and Bolivar. Further advances de Soto’s analysis of the failure of capitalism.
    Examines the 2nd or lost British Domesday of 1872-1876: Unlike the earlier Domesday of 1086, this 2nd Domesday records every landowner of over 1 acre in four countries, England, Scotland, Ireland & Wales. No similar book appears to exist in the world’s libraries. This one provides the starting line for the prosperity now occurring for 15% of the human race.

Part 2 - An individual survey of landownership in each of the world’s 197 countries and 66 major territories in 2006.

Table of all the world’s countries with acreage, population and land availability. Includes a special section on those countries still in possession of territories, including the UK, France, the USA etc.

Approximately one page is provided per country. The examples of two American states - Alaska and Texas - give a flavour of the depth and detail of the information provided.

Arrow http://www.whoownstheworld.com/

read more: Arrow http://www.whoownstheworld.com/about-the-book/contents/

Who Owns The World Part 1/3 xvid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_m_MKxwxts

Kevin Cahill and Rob McMahon provide startling statistics about who really owns the land in every country and territory on earth. Tables and charts, complete with numbers of owned acres, demonstrate that the ownership of land everywhere is not widely held. Instead, a few wealthy people, members of royal families, churches, and governments represent the vast overwhelming majority of land ownership

Love Always
    mudra

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Who owns the world  Empty Re: Who owns the world

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Thank-you so much for posting this, mudra!! This book seems to answer one of the main questions I have repeatedly asked. This is yet another book I'll have to buy. But regardless of the answers contained within this book, I suspect that the real owner(s) of Earth and the Solar System might not be in possession of what is rightfully theirs. I suspect an ancient theft and hijacking of this entire Solar System -- but I can't prove it. I suspect a One Solar System government -- going back thousands (or millions) of years -- but I can't prove it.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:36 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you so much for posting this, mudra!! This book seems to answer one of the main questions I have repeatedly asked. This is yet another book I'll have to buy. But regardless of the answers contained within this book, I suspect that the real owner(s) of Earth and the Solar System might not be in possession of what is rightfully theirs. I suspect an ancient theft and hijacking of this entire Solar System -- but I can't prove it. I suspect a One Solar System government -- going back thousands (or millions) of years -- but I can't prove it.

Well Oxy I would be more than pleased if that book helps you to find an answer to one of your main questions Cheerful

“THEY CAN PREVENT THE NEED OF GOVERNMENT FROM WITHOUT ONLY BY SHOWING THAT THEY POSSES THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT FROM WITHIN”

- 26th President Theodore Roosevelt

Unless we as living beings raise our responsability level individually to the very top there will be room for others to take control over our lives, our planet , our solar system, our galaxy ...

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:13 am

I hate to say it, but it seems as if one must think a bit like the Fat-Cats, without becoming corrupted and hardened. This is swimming upstream -- but converting Planet Purgatory into Planet Paradise is NOT going to be an easy task.
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:22 am

Ahhhuutsch

While i know that it all belongs to meeeeeee, there is a desperate need to remind the natives,
    that you cant buy or sell the land,parts or the whole of the surface of any planetary/lunar body in our solar system...

When i 3 years ago ask Sophya (soulpart of Gayan heritage) she started weeping again and told a lot of imagery. The point was:!!!! You have to bury those ignorant landholders alive by 2m deep, just ritually to give them a chance to clear karmatic and mental blogs of such kind, while nature dosn't want to have their lessons repeat elsewhere!!!

Then sell our Mother??? Give me gfederation weaponry! Its a shame and disgrace to have to deal with that spawn of fallen dropouts.

By the way, whats more akward, understanding this implications or actually teaching the gaians not to sell their mother???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry MF, this is neither my opinion or thought - but your selfafflicted responsibility!!! Earthfirst gonna get you all - i wanna see you MFon your knees, face in the dusk and praying for yoniversal mercy. MF perish! 'Mad' Omnipotence'
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:52 am

I feel somewhat guilty and arrogant when I do it, but I have had to think in terms of being somewhat close to the center of an idealistic and imaginary Solar System Government -- to attempt to comprehend what might really be going on in this solar system (and beyond). This frightens me very deeply -- each and every day. I keep coming back to the documentary "The Ring of Power". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwnWni9HLEY Thinking as I do seems to be making my life much worse -- as I attempt to face-reality by living in a dream-world. I don't necessarily recommend the mind-games I play -- but someone has to do it -- and I have repeatedly asked others to assist me in my quest -- yet very few have seemed inclined to do so.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:05 am

Who Owns the World? What an interesting title.. since there are as many Worlds as there are people... One Planet, many realities. Earth is our home.. our home.. yes I did say that correctly.. and it is our responsibility not to "muck up the nest".. There are those who are "mucking up the nest" but they do not own Earth.. Earth is a beauty in the Cosmos.. a priceless Gem and Jewel.. Many here, living with her do not even realize the "beauty" she bestows to us.. Once we can appreciate her for the beauty she is, we will truly reflect that same beauty back... and not necessarily in "looks".. The beauty will be reflected back in the eyes of another.. and too it is okay to walk out the door and look our very best.. We owe it to ourselves to look our very best.. Mother Earth is so beautiful I want to live outside every moment if I could.. Ah but the buzzing mosquitoes land on me too and suck my blood as part of the natures surroundings.. so what do I do? Kill them off or let them suck a little.. carry a part of me.. where? Why did nature create mosquitoes only to feed off blood? Why does the media talk about west nile viruses? Skin Cancer via the Sun? Wonder what it is they really do not wish us to know.. so.. perhaps now, I let the little mossies live and take the Sun only in moderation now.. without the Sun Screens... Oooo now time for the Mother Earth Song.. which I loove...

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 am

A heaven for mosquitoes -- and a hell for humans -- might be
    Who owns the world  Cómo-hacer-un-repelente-natural-de-mosquitos
    conveniently combined. What would C.S. Lewis say?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:44 am

Uhhhh? Don't worry be happy? Hugs
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Eartheart wrote:Ahhhuutsch

While i know that it all belongs to meeeeeee, there is a desperate need to remind the natives,
    that you cant buy or sell the land,parts or the whole of the surface of any planetary/lunar body in our solar system...

When i 3 years ago ask Sophya (soulpart of Gayan heritage) she started weeping again and told a lot of imagery. The point was:!!!! You have to bury those ignorant landholders alive by 2m deep, just ritually to give them a chance to clear karmatic and mental blogs of such kind, while nature dosn't want to have their lessons repeat elsewhere!!!

Then sell our Mother??? Give me gfederation weaponry! Its a shame and disgrace to have to deal with that spawn of fallen dropouts.

By the way, whats more akward, understanding this implications or actually teaching the gaians not to sell their mother???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry MF, this is neither my opinion or thought - but your selfafflicted responsibility!!! Earthfirst gonna get you all - i wanna see you MFon your knees, face in the dusk and praying for yoniversal mercy. MF perish! 'Mad' Who owns the world  848476'
    Who owns the world  83084

We have an anxiety to own.. planet, galaxies

We do not know how to show our 'power' of puffed up personality, we think we are God. This happened with the culture of personalities from TV, cowboys personalities, Harry Potter personalities, superman personalities and etc.

Truly King should be respected by all, realized soul, God like on the earth, with the best qualities of humanity, no cheater, no pretender, no thief, no hypocrisy, no pride, merciful, special, 'like' God...

Service to god and god kingdom is the same!!!!

If prostitution of gold would be stopped, gold standardization would be established, product value manipulation as prostitution would be destroyed, artificial values would disappear, as principal of falsehood. We even would not need anti-corruption ministry any. Very Happy

However todays personalities are in dark black human hearts. The notion of your pain becomes my happiness and your happiness becomes my pain and my pain becomes your happiness still exists. unfortunately... contemplation of senses, mind is so on due, buddhi is singularity, not duality, not triality or quadruality.

we can not get rid of this anxiety to own scratch hmmm

Last edited by devakas on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:17 pm

In echo to your post Eartheart
    A lovely article from Lianne Bridges

Nobody owns land, we borrow it from nature

What would happen if we started to think of ourselves less as “land owners” and more as “land stewards”? This is something that indigenous people understood and which allowed them to respect and protect the environment that sustained them. What would happen if we started to shift our thinking in this direction?

Imagine what would happen if we started to wake up to the fact that this is an illusion, and that in reality we are care takers of this planet, of our children and of all that is created by mankind. Yes, we pay a price for things; we pay for land, for the endless stuff we accumulate, for services. But, what if we looked at it as the price we pay not for owning, but for the benefit of being care takers?

I encourage you to imagine this, just for one day. What would you do differently with you property, your home, your assets, your money? How would you look after your children differently, your pets? How would you treat others differently and even your own body?

I imagine that life would change dramatically. We would live more consciously, with more purpose, considering a more holistic perspective. We know that we take better care of things we borrow from others. Would there be wars if nations looked at their land and resources as precious assets that they need to steward for the global community and for future generations? Would neighbours fight neighbours if they woke up to the fact that the imaginary line that divides their property is just that - imaginary, which will be of no importance on their final days on this planet?

We have to start realizing this fact and dissolve the dualistic attitude that pits "mine against yours". We must take care, protect and share all nature before we loose it for good. I think we all know this deep down, but we are often too caught up in a battle for which side is right to manifest it consciously. With this new perspective (actually it is an ancient one), we could better develop solutions that benefit all stakeholders. Ultimately these are the only kind of solutions that will succeed in the long run.

I encourage you to consider this perspective and to pass it on. Who knows what great shift in consciousness we can co-create!

Arrow http://community.beliefnet.com/designingtransformation/blog/cat/general

Love from me
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:01 pm

in echo to your post mudra

it reminds me Back to USSR...

when Stalin thought he needs to take care of nature, he decided to reverse a river flow instead to Black sea south to North sea north. Many many died while digging the channel to redirect the river, some were frozen to death, some while playing harmonium for slaves.

We have an anxiety to own planet, galaxies even we are Mister ant very small, insignificant

this is the mistake of humanity

we should get flat before creator and ask to forgive us being ignorant

sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:54 pm

devakas wrote:in echo to your post mudra

it reminds me Back to USSR...

when Stalin thought he needs to take care of nature, he decided to reverse a river flow instead to Black sea south to North sea north. Many many died while digging the channel to redirect the river, some were frozen to death, some while playing harmonium for slaves.

We have an anxiety to own planet, galaxies even we are Mister ant very small, insignificant

this is the mistake of humanity

we should get flat before creator and ask to forgive us being ignorant

sunny

Who owns the world  Motherearthbyjennesscortezperlmutter1

Lianne's words triggered painfull memories in you devakas.I understand this.
    For me on the contrary this was an inspiring read that moved the Heart.I honor the idea of caring for our Mother and let the Creator's love flow through our respectfull deeds for her.
    Two people can look at the same thing and see it totally different.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 pm

"If we ever owned the land we own it still, for we never sold it. In the treaty councils the commissioners have claimed that our country had been sold to the government. Suppose a white man should come to me and say, Joseph, I like your horses, and I want to buy them. Then he goes to my neighbor and says to him; Joseph's horses. I want to buy them, but he refuses to sell. My neighbor answers, Pay me the money and I will sell you Joseph's horses. The white man returns to me, and says, Joseph, I have bought your horses and you must let me have them. If we sold our lands to the government, this is the way they were bought." --Chief Joseph-Nez Perce

Love Always
    mudra
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:17 pm

that very nature, which is the only alive moove in us, as us to loove, which forms a carakter, who starts to see divine personality and becomes transfigured into a caretaker then...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Eartheart wrote: that very nature, which is the only alive moove in us, as us to loove, which forms a carakter, who starts to see divine personality and becomes transfigured into a caretaker then...

That lovely Heart of yours , thank you for sharing it with us Earthheart.

The Karen

Love for You
    mudra
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Lets thank & celebrate each other when we reach avalon Eye-land after passing through the mists - dear prince

by theway , did you try ?- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khecar%C4%AB_mudr%C4%81

Who owns the world  Plasti10
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:45 pm

kool Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:57 pm

I'm not a socialist or a communist -- but sometimes I wonder how things would be if everyone -- throughout the whole world -- always had the same net-worth? People might compete for plumb-jobs -- yet no one would 'have' any more than anyone else (other than the 'enjoyment' of doing more interesting and challenging jobs). How rich should God be? Why do the 'bad' people seem to be rich -- and the 'good' people seem to be poor? Should nice-guys finish last? I like to think that if I had massive-wealth, that I would still live simply, and use my wealth to benefit humanity. But really, if all of the wealth were immediately given away -- then there would be no further power to do good. So, might it be wise to set up some sort of a charitable-foundation?? Do you see my point?
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:11 pm

how about a divine republics base salary of free birth/healthcare/death, education, housing, transport and communication, vegan nutrituion & spiritual mentoring....?

As for gifts, luxury and cultural values you have to work/contribute to spirit/society...

Like that we abolish slavery, cut all idiot jobs and products and avoid over the edge egos beeing blown into the wasted pile of bckwards "live"...
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    But how about living in a plasmabody and be free of the sucking labor at all - thanx to a divine solution @2012???
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:13 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:But really, if all of the wealth were immediately given away -- then there would be no further power to do good. So, might it be wise to set up some sort of a charitable-foundation?? Do you see my point?

I think charity lies in kindness and compassion. These qualities of heart and soul stand by their own.
    The warmest hearts I have encountered in this world belonged to people that did'nt own much.
    I can't remember what they gave me but I do remember how they made me feel Oxy.

Before our white brothers arrived to make us civilized men,
    we didn't have any kind of prison. Because of this, we had no delinquents.
    Without a prison, there can be no delinquents.
    We had no locks nor keys and therefore among us there were no thieves.
    When someone was so poor that he couldn't afford a horse, a tent or a blanket,
    he would, in that case, receive it all as a gift.
    We were too uncivilized to give great importance to private property.
    We didn't know any kind of money and consequently, the value of a human being
    was not determined by his wealth.
    We had no written laws laid down, no lawyers, no politicians,
    therefore we were not able to cheat and swindle one another.
    We were really in bad shape before the white men arrived and I don't know
    how to explain how we were able to manage without these fundamental things
    that (so they tell us) are so necessary for a civilized society.

John (Fire) Lame Deer
    Sioux Lakota - 1903-1976

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 pm

One of the problems with my hypothetical United States of the Solar System is that I rely on the United States and the Christian Church -- both of which have a helluva lot of blood on their hands. The contrast between the Federalist Papers and the Killing of the Native Americans is rather stark and brutal. The contrast between the Teachings of Jesus and the Christian Crusades and Inquistion is rather stark and brutal. What's wrong with this picture?? All of this reminds me of 'The Mission'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvWaD-NErlY

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:53 am